All Comments on 'Pictures from an Exhibition: Ben'

by SimonBrooke

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CloudsSipCloudsSipalmost 15 years ago
Vivid and disturbing

Characters beautifully outlined, ambiguity and protagonist's involvement builds to conclusion, and the unresolved tension is drawn out magnificently; I hated that the story ended when and how it did, but it HAD to. Maybe. Did it? ::sighs:: I start to consider hallmarks of this author SimonBrooke these characteristics: excellent writing and characters; convincing descriptions of creative subcultures (artists; authors) and profound explorations of morally ambiguous eroticly charged power-exchange situations.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 13 years ago
Beautifully crafted

...like the pieces. You describe them very well. Again great character development with Sheila's growing curiosity and arousal. Nice twist at the end.

SWintersSWintersover 13 years ago
Redefining 'erotic'

...not to mention 'seductive.' Never would I have imagined that reading about furniture could make me writhe so! This piece is a stealth attack, striking with deadly precision, yet so gently that I'm lost before I know what's happening to me.

The language wraps around me and doesn't let go until it's had its way with me. Oh, my... is it warm in here? ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonBrooke@SimonBrooke
I'm here because I'm interested in stories, both in reading them and in writing them. Most of my own stories aren't strictly erotica, although they all revolve around the area of sexuality, dominance, violence.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES