Pictures from Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and daughter take their sex life to new extremes.
2.4k words
4.48
20.8k
17
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mario_mg
mario_mg
40 Followers

All the characters in this story are older than 18 years.

* * * * *

After hearing her moan loudly for some time, Mariah had to go to her daughter's bedroom to see with whom is she fucking now. When she got there, she opened the door a little and saw Amy and another girl with a double-ended dildo in their assholes, bouncing off each other. She hasn't seen Amy in action for some time and this really made her horny, so she ran to her bedroom to masturbate. Afterward, Mariah waited for the other girl to go home, put on a bra and panties, and went to her daughter's room. She found her lying on the bed, naked while looking at her phone.

"Hey baby, how are you, did you have fun with your friend?" asked Mariah.

"Hi mom," responded Amy. "Oh it was very fun, we were practicing a little, sorry if we were too loud."

Mariah lay down on the bed and started touching Amy's hair, "It's OK honey, I like hearing you fuck and I know how much you like practicing."

Amy giggled and said, "Well, it's your fault mom, you helped me lose my anal virginity and now I just want to share that experience with my friends."

"That's my girl!" said Mariah. "Now that you have mentioned experiences, I wanted to talk to you about some new ideas I have."

"Hmm, I am very eager to hear what might that be, mommy. I hope it involves you as well," replied Amy while slowly moving fingers across Mom's bra.

Mariah put down her bra and her tits were out for her daughter, "It is about my business friend Eva, who you probably remember since she came to our house a couple of times. I've been working with her for years now and we've gotten close. Recently, she brought up that she is into BDSM stuff, and how she likes to be dominant. That reminded me of the conversation we had about how you would like to try some new things, like that. So, if you are interested, I could invite her over next week. I would like to watch the two of you together. Would you be interested in something like that, baby? "

"Wow mom, you like seeing your friends fuck me!" said Amy while laughing.

Mariah replied, "Mommy just wants to help you fulfill your fantasies baby. I can understand if you need some time to think about this."

"It's OK mom, I think It's cool that you are so supportive of my desires. I have to say, I would never think Eva is into that kind of stuff. Now that I think about it, it seems hot to have her tight me up, spank me, slap me, and fuck me hard. I just hope you will do more than just watching, mommy?" while saying this Amy put her hands onto Mariah's face.

Mariah took the dildo, that her daughter previously used, into her hand, and started looking at it, "Don't worry about that little girl, mommy will be there to spank you a little and help aunt Eva fuck you the way you deserve it. I also have to add, I am proud of you for using these big dildos. You are a real mommy's whore, just how I like it! "

"Thanks, mom, that means a lot to me! If you want you can help me clean it now?" answered Amy as she took the dildo, put it between her moms' tits, and started sucking it.

Mariah took Amy's phone and made a selfie with her daughter swallowing a big dildo between her big breasts, "Let me just send this to Eva then. I see you already follow her on IG. That's it, keep sucking it baby, you know how to make your mom horny. OK, I've sent her the photo, and now I can help you with the cleaning!"

They started sucking the two ends of the dildo while masturbating. It took them only a few minutes to cum since they were both very horny after picturing the upcoming sex session.

A few days later Eva came to their house, and the three women sat down to have some wine.

"I was so happy to get your message. At first, it seemed a little bit strange when Mariah told me how close you guys are. But, after thinking about it, it became such a turn-on for me, to be honest," said Eva.

Amy looked at Eva and said, "It was a turn-on for me when I heard about your experience with dominance and stuff. I mean, mom and I have done different things together but this is something new."

"And my baby always wants to learn more," said Mariah while laughing.

Amy giggled looked Eva in the eyes and asked "More wine, or anything else I can do for you?"

Eva looked Amy back in the eyes and smiled, "Well, I don't need more wine, thank you, but maybe you could get on your knees and show me your ass and pussy, so I could see it before I start to whip it and fuck it together with your mom!"

Amy was hoping for such an answer and she was more than happy to reveal her ass with a butt-plug for the guest.

Eva grabbed the ass and slapped it once, then she turned to Mariah and said, "Thanks for this honey, you are such a good friend!"

"The pleasure is mine also," answered Mariah. "It's time we start with the serious stuff!"

Eva ordered Amy to stay on her knees and the two women started kissing and undressing each other. Once they were in their thongs, Eva got up and dragged Amy by her hair to the bedroom. Mariah tied her daughter's hands, above her head, to the rope coming from the ceiling. She then put a ball gag in her mouth. Eva and she then took the two floggers laying on the bed. Eva started hitting Amy all over her body while Mariah was watching and hearing her girl moan. Eva told Mariah to join her in punishing her little slutty daughter. Although hesitant at first, Mariah joined and started by hitting her girl's ass and back. After a few minutes of hearing Eva yelling and Amy screaming through the ball gag Mariah was horny as never before.

Eva saw this, and tied Amy's arms behind her back and put her on the bed, and had Mariah tie Amy's legs. Then, they made Amy watch them scissoring. Before they came they stood over Amy's head and squirted all over her face while kissing. It was one of the best orgasms Mariah ever had. It was time to satisfy Amy, so Mariah took her to sit between her legs and Eva took a vibrator and put it on Amy's pussy. Mom was more than happy to hold and kiss her girl as she was screaming while having multiple orgasms. Next, it was time to move to Amy's ass. Eva firstly sucked the asshole, and then put on a big strap-on and told Mariah to put another dildo between her tits and make her daughter suck it as in the photo they sent her. Mariah removed the ball gag from her daughter's mouth, took a big dildo, and put it in her pussy before putting it between her big breasts and telling Amy to clean it like a good girl. Amy screamed lauder and lauder which turned her mom on and she had to come again.

"Come on, baby, you need to suck it good or mommy is going to need to slap you," said Mariah as she was pulling Amy's hair.

Amy screamed and said, "Oh, slap me, mom, I've been a bad girl!"

Mariah slapped her daughter a couple of times and immediately started coming. She put her pussy in front of her daughter's mouth and fill it with her cum. Finally, Eva untied Amy and sat on her face while Mariah kissed her neck and breasts. After Eva came, the three women lied in bed for a while.

"How do you feel baby?" Mariah asked Amy.

Amy turned to her mom and said, "It was even better than I expected. I feel like all of my negative energy just flew away. Thanks so much for making this possible for me mom. And thank you Eva I think I learned a lot from you today!"

Eva kissed Amy and said, "Thank you, honey, you are just so hot. I hope we will do something like this again. You and Mariah make a great team."

"Oh, I will call you again. But first I need to thank my mom for this. And I have the best plan for that," said Amy, with a big smile on her face.

Mariah looked at her daughter and put her hand on her head, "Hmm, what are you up to know, you little slut?"

"Oh don't worry mommy, your little slut we'll not disappoint you", replied Amy. "But first, let's go to the hot tub!"

The three women then followed Amy to the hot tub where they continued to discuss their experience from that evening.

A couple of days later Amy brought her mom to her friends Ashley's house for dinner with Ashely and her mom Linda. Mariah was familiar with Ashley as she saw her a couple of times in her house, naked, so she suspected what might happen. After dinner, the two daughters went to the kitchen to bring the cake, while the two mothers looked at each other with confusion.

When the door opened, the two girls appeared carrying the cake and wearing only micro thongs. Mariah and Linda looked at them a bit surprised, but also very excited as they both hopped something like this would happen.

After the girls put the cake on the table, Amy said, "Well, as Ashley and I were talking the other day, we figured out that we have a lot of in common. For example, sharing our sex life with our mothers."

"That's right Amy, so we thought that it would be a great new experience to fuck as mother-daughter pairs. Do you agree mom?" asked Ashley as she took some cream from the cake and put it onto Amy's breast.

"Oh, I agree to baby, I'm just dying to try the cake now. I think Mariah is also OK with this dessert. Mariah? " said Linda, as she showed Amy to come closer.

Mariah looked at Linda and said, "Amy told me this was going to be a surprise but this is even better than I could imagine. Thanks, girls, I am so proud of you. I would just love to try some cake now, too."

Amy then put some cake on Ashley's breasts and the two girls kissed. The girls then sat into each other mom's lap and pushed their heads in their tits. They kissed and undressed each other, and then Amy got on the table, standing on her knees, while Linda put some cake in her asshole and pussy and licked it. Ashley lay down on the table while Mariah put some cream on her tits and started to dovefuck her. After the daughters had orgasms, the four women went into the big bedroom to continue. Firstly, the mothers sat on each other's girls' faces and kissed as the daughters were pleasuring them. Then the daughters got into the sixty-nine and the mothers helped them to lick each other's pussy. Afterward, it was time for the girls to fulfill their fantasies. They've put on the strap-ons and told their moms to get on their knees and arms facing each other. Then, they started to fuck each other's mom asshole while the moms sucked a large double-ended dildo. After dreaming about it, it was finally happening and both girls were super excited so they both tried to fuck them hard and finger their pussies, as they enjoyed hearing the mom's moan. The four women then lay in bed and cuddled.

After some time Linda said, "This was a lovely evening, thank you girls for setting this up. Is this your first mother-daughter foursome Mariah?"

"It is. It's been a long time since I had a foursome at all. But thanks to our young, horny daughters, I am sure there will be more to come," replied Mariah.

The daughters laughed and Ashley said, "Your daughter came up with the idea. Are you happy now Amy? Did you enjoy watching me fuck your mom while giving it to my mom in the ass?"

"As much as you did you whore," answered Amy, and kissed Ashley.

"Oh, you girls are making me horny again," said Linda. "Maybe it is time for round two now. What do you say, Mariah? You wanna take this strap-on from our daughters, and show them how to fuck properly?"

Mariah put her hand on Amy's strap-on and said, "Oh, I agree. I think my daughter's pussy and asshole are cravings for you. Also, the girls should see that that the mommies are not any less slutty."

After saying this, Mariah started sucking the strap-on that her daughter was wearing. Linda didn't hesitate and started sucking Asley's strap-on.

Ashley screamed and said, "Oh my god, our moms are dirtier than us. This is going to be better than I expected."

After sucking them, the two moms put on the strap-ons and a session of fucking each other daughter began.

The next morning, Amt was heading out of the house, when she saw her mom in a robe, eating breakfast.

"Good morning honey, you want some pancakes?" asked Mariah.

"No, thanks mom, I'm in a hurry I have a volleyball practice," replied Amy.

"Oh, I didn't know you practiced volleyball now," said Mariah. "Anyway, these were a crazy couple of days. Thanks for the mother-daughter exchange from last night, it was incredible."

Amy hugged her mom and said "Your welcome. And thanks for bringing Eva. It was so intense, all the things she did to me, and all the things you did to me."

"Having you in the bed makes me so horny, baby. Are you sure you don't want to eat?" replied Mariah and a couple of drops of maple syrup dropped on her breasts.

Amy slowly put her hand down and started kissing her mom's breasts. After a few moments, she finished and said, "There mom, you're clean now. See you later!"

"See you later baby," said Mariah as she untied her robe and started touching her tits and pussy, and thinking about the next sexual experience with her daughter.

mario_mg
mario_mg
40 Followers