Pictures from Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom helps daughter to get experience with older women.
2.1k words
4.4
24k
19

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mario_mg
mario_mg
40 Followers

All the characters in this story are older than 18 years.

* * * * *

While looking in her closet and picking what to wear, completely naked, Mariah took her phone and called her daughter Amy.

"Hi honey, listen, Carol called and said that she is coming now, so if you want you can drop by later," said Mariah.

"That's great mom, I think I will be home in an hour, don't let her go!" replied excited Amy.

After putting the phone down, Mariah decided to put on a black thong and a black short robe. She was expecting Carol, her fuck buddy, to come over to have some fun. After the great experience she had with her daughter Amy and her friends, she wanted to include Amy even more in her sex life. The idea of having a threesome with Carol and her daughter made her extremely horny, so she proposed it to the two of them. She had no doubts about Carol's response, but it was a relief for her that Amy was all for it, especially since she never had sex with older women.

"Hi Carol, come in," said Mariah as a big smile was covering her face.

"Hi Mariah, nice to see you again," replied Carol while walking in.

After closing the door, Mariah got close to Carol and started touching her hair, "I am happy to see you again after six months, how was France?"

"France was great, I'll tell you all about it later, but I don't a thing you called me to talk about that," replied Carol while moving Mariah's robe to uncover her tits.

Mariah laughed and said, "No, I called because of some other things, too. Amy is on her way now but I think we could start without her, come on."

When the doorbell rang, Mariah's heart started beating very hard. She couldn't believe that another of her fantasies could come true that night, so she rushed to open the door.

Mariah then took Carol by her hand and started walking towards the bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, the two women started passionately to kiss and undress each other. After sucking each other's nipples, they got into 69 and licked each other's pussy. Mariah then couldn't wait to put her tongue into Carol's asshole while fingering her. After Carol came, Mariah sat on her big tits and started rubbing herself while Carol's hands were all over her breasts and mouth.

After the first sex session, Mariah took out the strap-on and gave it to Carol to put it on. She always loved the way Carol fucked her.

"Come on now, you know how I like it," said Mariah as she lay onto the bed and spread her legs.

Carol knew exactly what Mariah means, so she started fucking her rough in the pussy. After a couple of minutes as Carol kept giving to her harder and harder, Mariah was screaming as she was coming to another orgasm. When she came, the two women started kissing and cuddling each other, and after a few moments, they heard knocking on the door.

"Can I come in now," asked Amy.

Her mother immediately responded, "Come on in sweaty, it's all open for you!"

Amy comes in, wearing only a bra and panties, "Hi mom, and you must be Carol. I am Amy, I couldn't wait to meet you!"

"Hello Amy, nice to finally meet you!" replied Carol with a big smile on her face.

"I hope you don't mind that we started without you, but we just couldn't help it," said Mariah. "Why don't you be a good girl and take off your bra and your panties and come here, so that Carol could meet you better."

"Of course mom," said Amy and took off her clothes, and slowly walked towards the bed.

When she came to Carol, who was lying on the bed with the strap-on, Amy kissed her and then started slowly going down to suck her nipples.

Mariah put her hand on her daughter's head and said, "Well Carol just fucked me with this strap-on, why don't you show her how good a little slut you are by sucking it first, and then she could let you ride it?"

As Amy started to suck the strap-on, her mom started to push her head down and saying, "Yeah, that's right, you like sucking mommy's cum, you little whore, come on, you can swallow it deeper... yeah, that's a good girl."

Amy then sat on the strap-on and started riding it faster while Mariah was masturbating and kissing Carol. After her first orgasm Amy, removed the strap-on from Carol and the threesome continued as Amy sucked Carol's pussy and ass while Carol was pleasing Mariah. After multiple orgasms, the three women lay in bed for an hour until Carol had to leave. After Mariah escorted her to the door, she went to have a bath and called Amy to join her.

As the two of them were lying in the bathtub Maria asked her daughter, "So how did you like it tonight, honey?"

"It was a great mom. Thanks for calling Carol, she is so different from the other girls I fuck," said Amy.

Mariah laughed and asked, "Different in a good way?"

"Oh definitely, she is very experienced. I would like to get more involved with older women, I like their big breasts and big asses, I think I could learn a lot from them. Also, I like, you being there, and telling me what to do," answered Amy. "Did you enjoy tonight, mom?"

"Oh definitely, I mean I've been having sex with Carol for a long time, but I think this was the best time we ever had. Watching the two of you fuck made me so horny!" said Mariah.

Amy giggled and said, "I'm glad I could help. I hope we can do something like this again."

At that moment, Mariah knew exactly what to do next, so she looked at her daughter and said, "Oh don't worry sweetie, I just had a great idea. Are you free next Wednesday night?"

The idea Mariah had, was to call Ava and Sondra, Amy's former high school teachers, to have some wine. She knew them, not only as her daughter's teachers but also in the same way she knew Carol. Because of that, she was sure they could provide another level of education for her daughter. The next Wednesday night, the four women got together, just as planned. Amy wasn't sure what would happen since her mom only told her that she wants to see if there is any chemistry with them and then they could decide what next. After two hours of chatting, they started talking about Amy's experience at college.

At some point, Sondra said to Amy, "Your mom told us you are into some new experiences now."

"Oh yeah, like what?" asked Amy.

"For example," said Ava. "Mariah told us, that you are a horny slut that wants to be fucked a lot by older women."

Amy was a bit shocked, she turned to her mother and asked, "Oh my god mom, you said that?"

"Well honey, you remember what we talked about, you know you want this," replied Mariah, as she put Ava's dress down to uncover her breasts. "Common now sweetie, don't disappoint mommy, get on the table and start sucking them!"

Amy was still in a bit of shock as she said, "I just didn't think this was going to happen so soon. You do have beautiful breasts, Ms. Green."

"They are all yours now honey, just come and get them," said Ava as grabbed her breasts with her hands.

Amy then climbed the table, in her short black dress crawled to Ava, and started sucking her big breasts. Her mom lifted her dress and put down her panties to reveal her ass that was in front of Sondra's face. Sondra kissed with Mariah first, and then stud up and started licking Amy's asshole while Mariah got behind her and started taking off her dress and kissing her all over her body.

After few minutes, Mariah saw that everybody is relaxed enough so she proposed that they continue with the party in the bedroom. Amy was horny like never before. She couldn't believe that she and her mom are going to have sex with her former teachers but she was determined to enjoy it to the fullest. While Ava was licking her pussy she was grabbing and sucking Sondra's tits. Then she let Ava sit on her face while scissoring with Sondra. She enjoyed putting her head in Sondra's ass while Ava was dovefucking her. Mariah was also enjoying herself like never before. She licked Sondra's pussy until she came and then she and Ava started rubbing against each other while she sucked Sondra's nipples. Finally, she came hard as she was fucking with Sondra and watching as Amy's is sitting on her face and kissing Ava.

After they got some rest, it was time to continue. Mariah took out the two strap-ons she prepared.

"Are you ready to take both of them, Amy?" asked Mariah.

Amy looked at the strap-ons and replied, "You know I'm a little nervous, I never had anal sex like this before, but it seems so hot to be fucked by both of them at the same time."

Mariah gave the strap-ons to her friends to put on and said, "Slow down there honey, mommy needs to get fucked too, but I will let you have both of them afterward, OK?"

"Of course mommy, I think I can wait for that long," said Amy while smiling.

While being fucked by Ava, Mariah was reaching out to kiss Sondra who was lying down while Amy was riding her. The big excitement made her cum fast, and she wanted to see both of her friends fucking her daughter.

"It's time to suck mommies cum of the strap-on again, honey," said Mariah.

Without hesitation, Amy did as she was told and then gave everything from hers to her mom's mouth, who then spit everything on her daughter's asshole. Ava got behind Amy, who was sitting on Sondra's strap-on and started putting her strap-on in Amy's ass while Mariah was stretching it. After they started fucking her harder, Amy began to moan laud. Her mom stood up in front of her, grabbed her hair while masturbating.

"You like being fucked like this honey?" asked Mariah.

"Oh, yeees, mommy ... please, it's so good!" answered Amy, while almost screaming.

As she felt that she is coming Mariah pulled Amy's hair harder looked at her in the eyes and started saying, "You need to take it like a big girl now Amy, yes, just like that, show mommy that you are a good little mommies whore so that mommy can cum all over your face now. You would like that wouldn't you, you whore?"

Amy barely said yes through all of her screamings, and after few moments Mariah came all over her daughter's face and mouth. Then, she got on her knees and started licking and kissing her daughter's face. Amy was overwhelmed with excitement and came shortly after Mariah. Ava and Sondra then rubbed against each other and came while Mariah and Amy were cuddling and watching them.

The four women then went to the hot tub to relax after a couple of hours of sex. Since it was already late Ava and Sondra went home and Mariah and Amy got out and put on their robes. Before going to bed Mariah wanted to talk with her daughter.

"I hope this was the kind of experience you wanted sweetie, I thought that this way you could learn new things," Mariah said.

"Of course mom, this was such an amazing experience for me. I mean, I had threesomes with my girlfriends before, but this was very different. I like how Ava and Sondra are dominant and how they know what they're doing. Also being fucked by them at the same time, and you pulling my hair was sooo hot, I wanted to explode," replied Amy.

Mariah hugged her daughter and said, "Oh, I am so proud of you baby. I knew you could handle this great. I mean, I had sex with the two of them before, but sharing them with you, and watching you made this so much better for me."

"Thanks, mommy, I am ready to be your little whore, whenever you want it," Amy said while smiling.

Mariah put her hands on her daughter's ass and said to her, "Me too honey, I hope we will do this many more times. Now go to sleep, see you tomorrow."

"Good night, mom!" said Amy.

"Good night, honey," said Mariah.

mario_mg
mario_mg
40 Followers