All Comments on 'Pictures in the Woods'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CindysBobCindysBobabout 19 years ago
what a wonderful piece of storytelling...

I just had to tell you that this was one of the finest erotic stories I've ever read. You are an exceptional writer, a true literary craftsman. I haven't found a tale this arousing in many a moon---though I enjoy many of the stories on this site, I can honestly say that I rarely feel the need to free my erection while doing so. On this one, I had my cock out and in my hand by the time I got to the second part. I readily confess to having a love of "wife" themes, and this one was just done so well. Her shyness, her initial outrage at the first photos, the realism with which you handled the pacing.

Absolutely terrific!

A newfound fan,

Bob

p.s. I'm going to check if you have other stories on this site. Hoping the answer is yes.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
There is more

There is more in your story than the tale of two folks and a photographer. There is heart. Well done. Well crafted and well told.

Thank you.

PookiePookieabout 19 years ago
Excellent

A wonderful erotic story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

GhostbearGhostbearabout 19 years ago
One of

your better stories. Thanks for sharing.

Grey BeardGrey Beardabout 19 years ago
That delicate balance

Erotic .. YES, but let me say in a very positive way, that this story did not make me think about sex for very long. The tumble in the leaves had me going, but the encounter with Andrew was your greatest achievement. You have found that delicate balance where sex is only used as a means to tell a love story. Two people in love and third who loves his craft. Thank You.

photon100photon100over 18 years ago
Wonderful Story...

This is a wonderful story, well told and illustrated verbally. I am a photographer and I love stories about these happenings. Thanks again and I will read some of your other work for sure. I have only one criticism and that is your editing.. You used the word, "grinded" several times... Grinded? How about Ground?

Thanks again!

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarabout 17 years ago
Sweet and delicious

It's hard to tell how much -- if any! -- of this work is fiction, and how much is simply a wonderful personal experience. It's very well written. Thank you for sharing, Mr. Peterson!

ErotonautErotonautabout 15 years ago
Sweetly erotic

Proof that it's possible to produce a story in which a woman can share her sexuality with a third party without cheating on her husband. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent, Erotic, yet refined.

Would love a chance like this, I have done photography, even had some shows, but never with a model like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous