Pictures of Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers

There was a stack of her with an attractive blonde woman on a couch, kissing, touching, shedding clothes, and eating pussy. Another set was with another woman, a brunette, on the same couch in the same scenario. But when the brunette's dress came off she had an erected, seven-inch cock, which Lily sucked, and then they sixty-nined their way through to the end of the roll.

That was just the first box.

----

Jeremy sat back in his chair and took a deep breath. He was sweating and had a hard-on. He looked at the clock and it was getting late. He felt like a heel for looking at all of the photos, but once he'd started he couldn't stop. This was hot stuff, and very professionally done.

But now what was he going to do? He couldn't just go to Lily and say, 'Oh, Lily, by the way, I found all these racy photos of you behind the wall in the closet, and sorry I looked at them, and they made me so hard I wanted to jerk off!' She'd never trust him again. He couldn't tell her he found them but didn't look at them; that would be a lie and she'd never believe it. But she must know they exist, but the photos were taken so long ago, perhaps as long as 35 years, would she want to know they were there?

He didn't know what to do, so he would do nothing. He packed the boxes and put them back into the cache in the wall and screwed the panel in place.

----

Jeremy couldn't get the photos out of his mind. He thought about them when he was at work, and when he went to bed at night. He thought about them when he would weed the garden, and of course whenever he was interacting with Lily. He found himself eying her more and more, admiring her body, a trim, matured version of the body in the photos. He had a new view of her, a sexual view. He now saw her not as his landlady, but as an attractive, libidinous woman.

But he'd become uptight around her, he knew it, and Lily noticed it. She asked him a couple times if something was wrong, and he told her, no, everything was fine. She knew something was amiss but didn't press the point. As the days went by and things became more awkward, Jeremy knew he'd have to tell her. His conscience wouldn't leave him alone. He hated to risk damaging the relationship he'd already cultivated with her...and perhaps losing his new residence...but he felt he had to be honest with her.

The next Saturday morning Jeremy went out to pull some weeds. He'd been at it about fifteen minutes when Lily called to him from the lanai. She told him to take a break, she'd just pulled some blueberry muffins out of the oven. So he got up, washed his hands with the hose, and went into the kitchen and sat down. The muffins smelled great. Lily served him one, poured his coffee and sat down across from him.

"Okay, talk to me," she said. "Something's bugging you, so don't deny it, just spit it out. What's wrong?"

Jeremy took a deep breath. "I'm afraid you'll hate me," he said.

"Hate you? Why would I hate you?"

"I did something I shouldn't have done. But, I couldn't help myself. I don't want to jeopardize the trust we've built together so far."

"For God's sake, Jeremy, what's going on?"

"In my apartment. I found some pictures," he said.

Lily turned pale and put her butter knife down with a clank. She clutched the edge of the table with her hands.

"Oh, My God!" she rasped.

"I'm so sorry, Lily. I should have told you about them right away!"

"Oh, My God!" she said again.

"I hope you can forgive me. I feel terrible, that's why I've..."

"I told him to get rid of those thirty years ago!"

"Who?"

"My husband." She sipped from a glass of water. "Where did you find them?"

"In the back of the closet. There is a panel in the wall. I was hanging my winter clothes and the panel came loose. I was curious... I'm sorry..."

"That used to be his darkroom. He promised me he'd gotten rid of them."

"I wanted to tell you sooner. I didn't want you to hate me, or not trust me..."

"It's not your fault, Jeremy; it's my dead husband's! He was supposed to destroy them so no one would ever know about them! My kids don't even know about them! I was young and stupid and I did a lot of things for him I didn't want to do, you must believe that. I'm just sorry you had to see them."

They were quiet for a moment. Jeremy sipped coffee as Lily stared at her untouched muffin.

"I'm not," Jeremy said.

"You're not what?" Lily asked.

"Sorry I saw them. I'm sorry I didn't tell you as soon as I found them, but I'm not sorry I saw them. They're very good. Your husband was a good photographer. And you were very good in front of the camera. You were beautiful. You are beautiful."

Lily's eyes rose to meet his.

"I had an erection," Jeremy said.

Her eyes expanded into two shiny pools.

"When were those photos taken?" he asked.

"My early twenties, over a three or four year period. But when I had little kids I put a stop to it. I begged him to get rid of them for years. He told me he did."

"I'd bet you had no idea at the time that you would be giving your tenant a hard-on thirty years in the future!"

Lily let out with a sad chuckle. "You're the only one who knows about this, Jeremy. It has to stay our secret."

"Yes."

"I want to see them."

"Of course. They belong to you."

"Are you busy tonight?"

"No plans."

"Okay, let's have a little party, you and me. A picture party. We'll have a drink, look at the pictures, and I'll burn them. Sound good to you?"

"Sure, whatever you'd like. It's up to you."

"Okay, it's a date. Come over around seven and bring the photos with you. And don't try to sneak out and make copies!"

----

Right at seven p.m. Jeremy carried the boxes down to the lanai where Lily was waiting. There was a pitcher of what looked like iced tea on the table along with an ice bucket and two glasses. Next to the table was a fire pit with a bed of kindling and an artificial fire log in it. He placed the boxes on the table and sat down.

"I hope you like this," Lily said, pouring Jeremy a drink. "It's iced tea with a kick!"

"Long Island Iced Tea?" he asked.

"I don't know about those things. This has tea, vodka, rum and lemon juice. Maybe a Short Island Iced Tea!"

Jeremy took a sip and smacked his lips. "Good!" he said.

"I agree. But be careful, they're stronger than they seem!"

Lily picked up the first box and placed it in front of her.

"So, shall we get started?" she said.

Jeremy nodded. "The envelopes are numbered. Chronologically, I guess."

"Yes, he was always very organized," she said, picking up the first envelope. She was going by the numbers.

Lily opened the first envelope, the pictures with her on the mountain.

"Ah, Emory Peak!" she said. "Big Bend National Park. I was nineteen. We camped and woke in the dark and hiked to the peak for the sunrise. It was beautiful. We could see the desert and mountains of Mexico and Texas in all directions." She leafed through the photos quickly and holding one of the nudes added, "I had a pretty good body in those days."

"Yes," Jeremy said. "You still do! Your body looks about the same now to me."

Lily looked at him dubiously and said 'Thank You'. She struck a match and lighted the fire log at each end. Once the log was ablaze she fed the photos into the flame two or three at a time. When she started to open the next envelope Jeremy noticed there were two photos left on the table that didn't get burned.

Lily pored through the photos of her wearing the see-through dress, dwelling on one here and there before tossing it in the fire.

"I remember it was freezing in that studio that day!" she said. "It was cold outside. There was no heat and he had a four foot wide fan blowing full blast and he kept walking around shouting 'Do this, do that, turn this way, try that!' Look at my nipples in this one!"

One picture remained unburned on the table.

Next were the photos of her with the dildo. With a sour look on her face, she went through them pretty quick and dumped them in the pit. But she chuckled when she opened the envelope with the fruits and vegetables.

"My introduction to gardening!" she laughed, and took a big swig of her drink. She went through these more slowly and burned them one by one, all but two of the more tasteful ones: kissing a cucumber and sensually eating a banana.

Jeremy was enjoying watching her and was putting a large dent in the pitcher of drinks. They were going down easy as Lily plowed through the pictures.

Lily went through the photos of the kissing sessions one after the other, usually with no more than a nanosecond of a glance. All but one went into the pit. She was standing naked, looking away from the camera, with her arms crossed over her breasts and the blond guy was seated in front of her blocking her lower body.

Jeremy noticed a pall come over Lily's face when she opened the pack with her and the black guy. She went no further than the first picture. She took a healthy gulp of her Short Island Iced Tea and threw them all in the fire.

"I'm sorry you had to see those," she said. "That was my husband's idea. I hated myself for months after that."

"Really? Why?"

"Because of the things he called out for me to do. And because I did them. And because I enjoyed it."

They both stared at the fire pit as the flame flared and the pictures were reduced to ash.

"We need more of this!" Lily said, picking up the empty pitcher. She went to the kitchen, whipped up another pitcherful, and returned to fill their glasses.

The next batch with Lily and the blonde chick going at it were quickly burned.

"His idea again, he egged us on," Lily said. "I'm not lesbian or bi. She was a bitch and smelled. Ugh."

When she got to the pictures of her and the transsexual, Jeremy could almost feel the air go out of her lungs.

"Aw, poor Trixie," she sighed. "She was sweet, but so messed up. She was my husband's first affair." She looked into Jeremy's eyes and said, "I can't believe I'm telling you this! I've never told anyone."

"Maybe you needed to tell somebody," he said.

"Yeah, maybe." She didn't look at any other photos in that envelope, she just burned them.

It went on like that for the next hour or more. Lily would open an envelope, look at the photos—some more than others, some not at all—and toss them in the pit, the glossy coatings always causing a momentary flare-up.

Halfway through the second box the envelopes became skinnier and lighter. These contained all the negatives, and all went into the fire.

When Lily was done burning it was ten o'clock. The log was nearing its end, and all evidence of the past was in the ashes, except for seven photos she'd saved.

"You know what, Jeremy," Lily said. "I feel better. This has been hanging out there for so long, but now it's finally resolved. I'm glad you found them. I'm glad you told me. I'm just sorry you had to see them."

"It's okay, Lily. You were young, so what? I'm just glad you still trust me."

"Of course I do. But this is our secret, right?"

"Yes."

The fire was down to cooling embers so Lily poured what was left in the ice bucket into the pit and it hissed its dying breath. Then they carried the pitcher and glasses into the kitchen and placed them in the sink.

"Thank you for a fascinating evening, Jeremy!" Lily said, as she turned to face him.

She put her arms around him and gave him a hug. Jeremy put his arms around her. He could smell a faint whiff of the fire in her hair and felt her nipples press against him. When Lily broke the hug and started to back away Jeremy held her. He looked into her eyes and she looked into his. He could no longer look at her as his landlady. He looked at her now as a woman, a woman who had bared her embarrassed soul to him and shared something with him she'd never shared with anyone. A woman who looked fine in the pictures from thirty years ago, but who also looked fine in the flesh right then, standing before him. He had no idea where his nerve came from, but he leaned his face to hers and kissed her lips.

It was not a long kiss, but it wasn't a peck either. It was full-on, and Jeremy pressed his lips against Lily's' and absorbed their softness.

"I didn't expect that," Lily said when they parted, her eyes widened. Jeremy still held her.

"Neither did I," Jeremy said.

Then he pulled her in and kissed her again, this time with more force. He slipped his tongue between her lips and it met teeth, although only briefly. Her mouth opened into a narrow slit to accept him and they tasted tongues for the first time. 'What am I doing?' Lily thought as she put her arms back around him.

Jeremy smiled when they finally broke their kiss. Lily had a thoughtful look on her face and she gently touched his cheek with her hand.

"Wow, you are just full of surprises, aren't you?" she said.

"I'm sorry, Lily, I..."

"Sssh, it's okay. It was nice. But I think it might be time to say good night."

----

Lily cleaned up in the kitchen, then went into her bedroom and put on her bathing suit. She swam a few laps in the dark, and then eased her body into the hot tub. As she soaked she thought about her night and what had happened. She thought about the long lost pictures. And of course the kiss; she thought about the kiss.

----

It was too early to go to bed and Jeremy was too wound up to sleep anyway. He sat on the sofa and tried to read a book, but concentration would not come. His mind was too preoccupied with Lily. He wondered if he'd screwed up again and gone too far by kissing her. He thought, 'What's the big deal, it's just a kiss, we're both adults'. But what would she think? The truth was he'd thought a few times about what it would be like to kiss her, but he never thought it would happen. But she had shared things with him that she had never shared with anyone so it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. And she didn't really resist, did she?

He got up and walked to the window. He looked down at the pool. Lily was swimming her laps just like any other night, just like nothing had happened.

----

Lily felt clean and refreshed after her swim/soak/swim but she couldn't sleep. She was lying in bed, wearing only her panties, staring at the ceiling and thinking about Jeremy. Thinking about how he had kissed her and the fact that she had thought of kissing him but had hugged him instead.

She thought about him finding the pictures of her, looking at them all and getting turned on. She thought about his muscled upper body that she would steal glances of when he worked shirtless in the garden. She thought about his aroused young cock.

She wondered what it would feel like to lie naked next to him and feel his smooth skin against hers, to kiss him again, to lick his young body, to taste him, to fuck him. She realized her panties were wet with the thought of it.

She got out of bed and looked out the window. The light was still glowing in Jeremy's apartment. She peeled off her panties, pulled an old sundress out of her closet and slipped it on, then stepped into a pair of sandals. She walked out through the kitchen to the lanai and across the yard in the dark. Quietly she climbed the stairs and knocked on the door.

Jeremy opened the door. He wore sweatpants and was shirtless, his body a sleek, opaque shape backlit by the lamp next to the sofa, his face unreadable in the shadow.

"I couldn't sleep," Lily said.

Jeremy took her in his arms and their mouths met in an instant, impassioned collision, and their lips parted in unison and their tongues were already fucking as they stood enwrapped in the doorway. Lily felt his hands on her lower back and her ass as he pulled her into the room and shut the door behind her. She had one arm around him with her fingertips pressed into the muscles of his upper back and could not resist putting her other hand between his legs to fondle his burgeoning hardness. He may be very young, she thought, but she was ready to fuck him, her first time in a long time, God she was ready, and she was going to make it one to remember. She was determined to be the best fuck Jeremy had had in his young life.

They wobbled like a drunken slinky over to the bed, Jeremy unzipping Lily's dress en route. The dress fell to the floor and they fell onto the bed. Lily had been thinking about Jeremy's young, hard cock and what it would feel like inside her but she would have to wait. They lay kissing deeply, licking throats, as Jeremy's hands roved over her flesh and Lily untied his sweatpants and took his cock in her hands. She tried to guide it toward her wet, aching pussy but Jeremy had other plans. He lowered his head and for the next fifteen minutes Lily moaned with pleasure as his lips and tongue covered every inch of her upper body from the top down—her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, her nutlike nipples, her stomach—licking and kissing, then dancing around her upper thighs as he teased her and eyed her glistening snatch.

Lily screamed, muffled by her forearm, when Jeremy finally wrapped his lips around her stiffened clit and sucked. She came immediately, washing his face with her pent-up nectar. But Jeremy didn't stop and Lily didn't want him to. She placed her hands on either side of his head to guide him, wiggling his head to jockey his mouth into perfect position on her love button.

"That's it! Right there!" she said.

Jeremy lick-sucked her in a lilting cadence, finding an easy rhythm, and Lily's slim, agile crotch blended in seamlessly stroke for stroke.

"Yes, that's it, that's good. Oh, that's good!"

Jeremy took that as enthusiastic encouragement. He held her buttocks in each hand as head and groin swayed in a pulsing duet, Lily grinding her twat into his mouth making sure he tasted her oily funk. She grabbed one of his hands from her butt cheek and brought it to her mouth and sucked on his fingers.

"Put your finger in my ass!" she said.

She wiggled her ass slightly to one side and brought his fingers down to her asshole. Her other hand was still on his head, directing traffic.

"Keep it up, yes, like that," she said. "Now put your finger up my ass while you eat me. It makes it so intense!"

He slipped his slick middle finger into her asshole about an inch.

"That's it." She put her hand on his and pressed it hard against her back door. "Deeper!" she hissed. He eased his finger in as far as it would go. "That's it!"

He could feel her sphincter tightening around his finger with each pelvic thrust.

"God, that's good! Now fuck my ass with your finger as you eat me, as you suck me."

Jeremy stuck his tongue into her salty tunnel as his finger probed her asshole. He wanted to lick his finger tip through her zesty smack.

"It's so fucking good!"

Jeremy's dick was throbbing, and he knew he was going to have to stick it somewhere pretty soon, but he kept doing what he was doing. His lips stayed wrapped around Lily's swollen clit and he tasted her cunt as he tongue-fucked her. Meanwhile his finger kept digging for gold in her asshole, and he could hear her moans and feel her body swinging in perfect time.

After a few more minutes of that Jeremy's dick was crying out, telling him it needed to fuck something. Jeremy agreed with his dick. He rose up above her, on top of her, face to face.

"Put me in," he said softly. She did just that.

Lily grabbed his swelled shaft and fed its head into her drenched opening. She clutched his ass in her hands. Jeremy pushed his full length into her.

"I've wanted this," he said.

"Me too," she replied.

He started slowly, nice and easy, slipping and sliding, feeling the rush of her greased walls. Little by little he applied more and more force, with more and more speed; he was pounding her eager pussy and her pussy was milking his pulsating cock. His tongue was in her mouth when he felt her fingernails in the crack of his ass, opening him, and he groaned loudly when her finger rammed into his asshole.

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers