Pictures of Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers

"I'll be around. There are some things I'd like to say to you too."

----

On Friday Mary made the drive to Lily's house. She arrived in the afternoon and began what would be a long process and many visits of going through the house and all of Lily's belongings, packing things, trashing things, and getting the house ready for whatever would come next. Whether they would sell it, keep it or rent it would be a decision to be made much later as her mother's estate went through probate.

After a few hours of work and evening fell, she noticed that Jeremy did not come home from work. She spent the evening watching TV, and when she went to bed around eleven-thirty, he still wasn't back.

In the morning his car was parked out by the garage. After she had breakfast Mary called Jeremy. His number was saved in Lily's phone, which was still active and in her possession. Jeremy was getting dressed when his phone rang. Its display read: 'Lily'. He got a creepy feeling for a second before he realized it would be Mary calling.

"Hello, Mary?" he answered.

"Yes, Jeremy, it's Mary. How are you?"

"I'm fine, and you?"

"I'm doing okay. I've been going through my mother's things since yesterday afternoon. I didn't see your car, you must have gotten in late."

"Yes, I did."

"I was hoping we could get together and talk. Would you be available for dinner tonight? My treat!"

"No, sorry, I'm not," Jeremy fibbed. "I have plans with some friends from work." He liked Mary, and definitely wanted to resolve any awkwardness or hard feelings because she was a good friend of his mother. But he had no interest in a long, guilt-ridden dinner.

"Oh, that's too bad. When would be convenient?"

"I have errands to run this morning, but I could later this afternoon. Or tomorrow would probably be better."

"I plan to leave tomorrow afternoon. I don't want to get back too late. Would late morning be okay, perhaps eleven?"

They agreed on eleven a.m. Jeremy was relieved to put if off a little longer. Now he just had to get out of the house that night.

----

Mary spent the day going through closets and rooms, boxing some things, leaving other things for later. After a light dinner she called home to check in, and then started to read a book. Her mind was distracted so the reading did not come easy. Somewhat bored, she started going through her mother's phone: apps, music, photos. She was quite shocked when she opened the video of Lily and Jeremy and started watching it.

There they were in the hot tub. First Lily was talking, calling herself the floozy in the Jacuzzi, and then they were kissing passionately while her mother fondled Jeremy's cock. Mary saw his cock emerge, big and straight and hard, and then her mother said that he was going to get a birthday blowjob. Mary felt herself getting moist as she watched her mom take that whole big cock into her mouth, and she sucked him and sucked him until finally his body quivered and his legs kicked and his loud groan told her he had come in her mouth.

She watched the whole video; her eyes were glued to it. She saw Jeremy's face buried in her mother's crotch and saw his ass muscles tighten as he fucked her. 'God, we can fuck!' she heard her mother call, then, 'Go ahead, take it!' Mary fingered herself while watching Jeremy rim her mother's asshole, and was mesmerized when he mounted her from behind.

"Oh, My God!" Mary said aloud as she listened to her mother's moans and watched her getting assfucked. She came in her jeans just as Jeremy grunted and came in Lily's ass.

----

The next morning at eleven Jeremy knocked on the back door of the house. He was nervous but was anxious to clear the air and get it over with.

"Come on in, Jeremy, it's unlocked," Mary called from the kitchen. She was pouring iced tea as he entered. She handed him a glass and added, "Come, let's sit on the couch!" and led him to the next room.

They sat on the sofa and made some brief small talk for a couple minutes as they sipped tea. Jeremy asked how the work rummaging through the house was going.

"Okay, I guess. Not easy, but it needs to be done. It will take a while. I'll be coming here on weekends for a while, I'm afraid."

"If you need any help, let me know," Jeremy said.

"I will. And Jeremy, we are very appreciative that you are living here. It's good to know you are here to keep an eye on things."

"I'm happy to."

Mary took a big swallow of tea and scooted a little closer to Jeremy.

"But the real reason I wanted to talk to you Jeremy, was to apologize. I'm truly sorry for the way I...and others...reacted to your relationship with Mom. It was wrong, it was selfish and it was uncalled-for. It was just such a shock and I wasn't prepared for it. I didn't understand..."

"My parents reacted the same way."

"Yes, I know, and that is my fault. I told your mother, overreacting. It was such a shock. I didn't know how to handle it."

"It was a shock for us too, at first."

"What do you mean?"

"We didn't just meet and hop into bed. We just were two people who liked each other, and we grew closer. We were hesitant because of our ages. It was gradual, but eventually it just felt natural."

"Another thing I'm ashamed of," Mary said. "I was concerned about my feelings, and appearances, and what people might think. And until Mom was very sick, I never even considered that you both really, really cared for each other. And that you were suffering a loss just like we were!"

Jeremy didn't respond; he let the words dangle.

"I am sorry for your loss, Jeremy," she said. "And I'm sorry we kind of shut you out her last few weeks."

"I'm sorry for your loss too," he said softly.

Mary touched the corner of a napkin to her eyes. Then she laughed and said, "You know what she told me? She said she'd lost some weight but never even considered she might have been sick. She said she just figured it was because of all the sex you two were having!"

Jeremy laughed and said, "I'll bet that's not how she phrased it."

"You're right!" Mary said. She looked in Jeremy's eyes, which now were moist. She dabbed his eyes with the napkin.

She looked at Jeremy and it was hard not to think about him in the video and to picture him naked again: his hairless chest, taut nipples, and muscled ass. And his young hard cock that she'd watched slide in and out of her mother.

When Mary would think back on what she did next she would be amazed and confused by her action. Without warning she leaned her head close to Jeremy's and pressed her lips against his.

As she kissed him she felt the pliable texture of his mouth. She parted her lips ever-so-slightly and let just the very tip of her tongue slip through, testing him, and daintily licked his lip. He was not exactly kissing her back, but he sure wasn't resisting either.

When she pulled away and again looked at Jeremy, she couldn't read the look on his face.

"Oh, Jeremy, please forgive me! Please forget that ever happened. That was very inappropriate. I'm very sorry!"

"It's okay. It's a strange, difficult time for all of us."

"I'm ashamed; you must think I'm terrible!"

Jeremy touched Mary for the first time. He put his hand on hers.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not complaining am I?" he said, grinning.

Mary smiled, relieved, and they hugged. But her mind was a ball of confusion. What would Dana think if she knew what she'd just done? Or her husband? Or anyone? It was hard to believe she had done it. But she did. And it had felt good.

---

Mary had never cheated on her husband. She knew he had had an affair or two, and they'd worked things out. Since being married, she'd never kissed another man, other than a peck on the cheek of some relative, until Jeremy. And she couldn't kick the thought that even though it was just a kiss, she had now cheated.

Over the following week her spare time was taken up primarily by two things: Thinking about the kiss and watching the video on her mother's phone. Over and over she watched her mother and Jeremy fucking and sucking in the hot tub. It never failed to get her wet, and if she was alone and the coast was clear, she masturbated. The more she watched it, the more she believed her mother had left it on the phone for her to find. She was looking forward to the weekend. And Dana would kill her if she knew what she was thinking.

Friday morning after her husband left for work, Mary packed her bag. Last weekend it had been old clothes and jeans for doing dirty work. But this time was different. She packed her tightest jeans and shorts to show off her ass. She packed a couple of her sexier, more revealing tops, and some flimsy lingerie. And her black bikini—with her body it always got a second look—in case she ended up in the hot tub.

She locked the house, tossed her bag in the car, got in behind the wheel and headed for Lily's house.

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers