Pictures of Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers

"Well, I think we know how it's going to end," Lily said.

Jeremy laughed and said, "But we don't even have a title, do we?"

"Not yet."

"Any suggestions?"

"How about this: 'Jeremy gets a Birthday Floozy in the Jacuzzi'."

Jeremy laughed. "I like it. That's it!"

"Okay, how should we start?"

"You're the floozy..."

"Okay," Lily said. "Since you are the birthday boy, let's start with me giving you a birthday kiss!"

She leaned to him and kissed his lips. She immediately felt his hand surround one of her frilly tits, and instinctively put one arm around him. Her other hand was magnetically attracted to his crotch.

Their kiss deepened and strengthened. Jeremy's cock hardened and bulged in his trunks and the camera didn't miss it. Lily rubbed him from the front, but soon dipped her hand down into those trunks and the thin fabric stretched with the combined girth of her busy hand and his erected member. With each stroke the cloth slid lower and her fist emerged, wrapped around Jeremy's engorged cock.

Lily stopped yanking, broke their kiss, and turned to face the camera and spoke.

"And this is where Jeremy gets his birthday blowjob!" she said.

She noodled Jeremy's ass onto the top step of the tub, pulled off his trunks and threw them aside. Jeremy was now buck naked, sitting in three inches of water, his hard cock pointing skyward like a telescope searching for Mars.

Lily got on her knees in the tub in front of him and started licking his dick up and down. She eased her hands behind him as she took him in her mouth. The mic picked up his moaning and her sucking, and the camera caught Jeremy's body when it jerked—but of course missed her finger entering his ass.

At first Jeremy held her head firmly and gently fucked her face. Soon Lily had her mouth and finger working pretty damn well together, and he reached behind her and unhooked her top. From a side angle the eye of the camera caught the colored frills drop into the tub, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, and her tits jouncing up and down as she bobbed her head.

There was no mistaking when Jeremy came. His body quaked and his legs kicked, sloshing water up and over the rim of the tub. You could see the veins in Lily's neck when she craned to keep his monster in her mouth as he unloaded in numerous spurts.

She rose and kissed him with her cum-filled mouth, easing his ass down to the bottom of the tub in the process. Then, with Jeremy sitting in the tub, the water line up to his chest, she pressed her cunt to his face. The camera captured the view perfectly: her slim bod and curvy ass in front of him, his mouth in her crotch, her hands on his head, his fingers pulling the soaked, plastered cloth of her bikini bottom aside.

Lily had been psyching herself up for this. She ground her pussy into Jeremy's face and he delved his tongue into her chlorine cunt. He slipped his hands around her bottom and dug his fingers into her ass crack. She wiggled her butt and he pulled her skimpy tether down for total access.

She was getting into it. Lily swung her eager beaver into Jeremy's welcome face and his hands deep-massaged the sinewy muscles of her ass. He licked her raw, tender pussy and sucked hard on her gristly meat as she grinded it into him. It was her turn to come and they both knew it. Jeremy kept digging in, and with eyes closed he envisioned in his mind what it would look like on video: his face buried in Lily's sexy, active crotch.

Lily climaxed like a runaway train bursting out of a tunnel. She groaned loudly and her legs buckled. Her entire body vibrated with the forceful excretion of her cum, and she might have collapsed if she'd not had Jeremy's hands welded to her ass and his lips soldered to her clit.

Barely a few seconds had passed after Lily's final tremors had ebbed when Jeremy spun her around so that her ass was on the top step of the tub. The lamps lighted his erection perfectly as it rose out of the water and he aimed it at her sloshy gash. And just like that, amid their synchronized cries of rapture, he was fucking her fast and furious.

The light reflected off of Jeremy's wet ass as they fucked. Lily wrapped her legs around his torso and squeezed him close and kissed his mouth and licked his lips and sucked his neck and spoke dirty somethings into his ear.

"God, we can fuck!" she said, as they fucked.

"Yes, I know!" he said, as they fucked.

"I have another birthday gift for you," she said, as she fucked him harder.

"Really, what's that?" he asked, as he fucked her harder.

"My ass!" she said excitedly, fucking him faster.

"Your ass?" he said, fucking her faster.

"Yes, my ass. I want to give you my ass!"

They stopped fucking. She pinched his dick with her pussy.

"I want you to fuck my ass," Lily said softly. "I'm lubed, I'm ready. I want it. For your birthday."

Jeremy started to kiss her.

"From behind," she said.

Lily spun around and placed her knees on the step so her ass was in front of his face. He licked the crack of her ass and rimmed her. Lily reached behind her with one hand and pulled one cheek wide for him, further exposing her asshole.

"Go ahead, take it!" she said.

Jeremy fed the tip of his cock to the hole of her ass and pushed. It slid in.

Lily groaned and said, "I want to feel your cum shooting into my ass."

Jeremy started slowly, easing his cock in and out of her, but soon he was slinging it into her pretty good. Before long Lily was matching each inward thrust of his with an outward push of her own, aiding his penetration.

"Damn, this feels good!" Jeremy said.

"I can't believe I have your big cock up my ass!" Lily said.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, it just feels big. Give it to me! Fuck it!"

The next few minutes of the video was a visual of Jeremy's dick steadily pounding Lily's ass accompanied by a soundtrack of their alternating moans and groans. When Jeremy finally came he growled like a grizzly in a bear trap. Lily tightened her sphincter around his ejaculating rod and she hissed like a cobra as his sizzling jizz spit into her.

Running on empty, Jeremy detached himself from Lily's relenting ass and took her in his arms. They sunk into the depth of the tub, embracing and kissing in water up to their necks, and kept it up for some time until Jeremy finally summoned the energy to get up and turn off the camera.

----

Lily and Jeremy watched the video in bed later that night, got incredibly turned on and ended up fucking again. Jeremy loaded it on his phone and would watch it in his office and get hard-ons at work. Their sex life was elevated to an even higher, more intoxicating tier.

There was a girl at work who had been flirting with Jeremy. He liked her but told himself he shouldn't get involved with anyone at work...which was true, too many things could go wrong...but the real reason was that he didn't want to risk screwing things up with Lily. He wanted to ride it out as long as he could; she was the best he'd ever had. He loved pleasing this foxy, older woman and she sure as hell wasn't complaining about having his cock night after night.

As luck would have it, Lily's birthday was six weeks later and they decided to make another flick. Again, Jeremy borrowed the equipment from work, and he took her out to a nice restaurant for dinner. They each had a couple cocktails, wine and lobster. His dick was tingling and her pussy was damp all through dinner as they whispered about what they would do when they got back to the house. Jeremy even kissed Lily's lips when the server brought a small birthday cake to the table for dessert. This was a first, as they had avoided any public displays of affection.

As they were leaving the restaurant they were accosted by a couple Lily knew. They exchanged greetings and made introductions. The woman seemed overly interested in Lily's young companion during the brief conversation.

"Uh, oh!" Lily said to Jeremy as they were walking to the car.

"What?" he asked.

"Bob and Carol Smythe. They were our neighbors for many years before they moved across town a few years ago. Mary and her daughter used to be very close when they were in school and as far as I know they still keep in touch. Carol is a gossip with a big mouth; hopefully she will keep it shut for a change.

They got back to the house, where the video equipment was all set up and ready to go in the bedroom. Lily undressed Jeremy and pushed him back crossways on the bed. Then, she shed her dress, bra and panties and walked around behind him and crawled over top of him on the bed. She rested her pussy on his face and took his aroused cock into her ready mouth. Their video that night was a rip-roaring sixty-nine that culminated with his dick in all her holes. This is pretty good, Jeremy thought—what's not to like, right?—but it was not as intense as usual. Lily sucked and fucked as best she could, but she was distracted. She tried to concentrate on Jeremy's big dick, but instead was thinking about Carol Smythe...and her big mouth.

----

Sure enough, as feared, Carol Smythe couldn't keep her mouth shut. She told her daughter, who called Mary, who called Dana, and before you could say 'Holy Shit!' the families were in an uproar and the holy shit was hitting the proverbial fan. Lily and Jeremy were not a secret anymore.

First, Lily got a call from Mary. "Mom, how are you doing?"

"Fine, Mary, how are you?"

"I'm okay. Look, I was talking to Caroline Smythe, and..."

"I thought that might be why you were calling," Lily said.

"What do you mean?"

"I bumped into her parents the other night, and Carol has always had such a big mouth I just figured..."

"She said you were kissing your 'young tenant', is the way she put it. Were you kissing Jeremy?"

"It was my birthday. He took me to dinner and gave me a kiss. What's wrong with that?"

"Mom, what's going on?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"What's going on with you two? She said the kiss was right on your lips and it didn't look like it was the first time. Why would he be kissing your lips?"

"Oh, why couldn't that old biddy keep her big trap shut?"

"Mom, tell me. What's going on?"

"That's really none of your business."

"I'm your daughter, of course it's my business! God, you're not sleeping with him are you?"

"I don't think I like your tone!" Lily barked.

"My tone? It's not a tone, it's a question! You are sleeping with him, aren't you?"

"Sometimes we sleep."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Mary, look, I don't want to have this conversation. It's my life..."

"But Mom, he's just a boy. How did you end up in bed with a boy?"

"He's a very mature young man. And you are the one who sent him to me, let's not forget that!"

"I sent him to rent from you, not sleep with you!"

"I'm sorry to disappoint you. I met him. We liked each other. We were attracted and then we acted. What more can I say?"

"You're really fucking him, aren't you?"

"And vice versa," Lily said.

"You're actually fucking him! I can't believe it!"

"Believe it. And you can believe this too: He's fucking incredible!"

----

Then Jeremy got his call from Dana. "Jeremy, how are you, are you okay?"

"Sure, Mom, never better. Why, what's the matter?"

"Mary called me. She said you were seen making out with her mother in a restaurant."

Jeremy laughed so loud he snorted. "Making out? Not quite."

"Well, what happened?"

"It was Lily's birthday. I took her out to dinner and kissed her when the waitress brought the cake. And some old nosy neighbors of hers happened to see it."

"You took her out on her birthday? You two must be getting pretty close."

"You could say that. We hit it off immediately and get along very well."

"Mary said you're sleeping with her. Please tell me you're not sleeping with her."

"No, I'm definitely not sleeping with Mary."

"Jeremy, this is not funny. Your father does not think it's funny, either."

"Oh, fuck him!"

"Watch your language. Are you sleeping with Lily?"

"Sleeping is a small part of it."

"Oh, this is just great! You were supposed to move out there to take a job, not screw old women!"

"She's not that old and she's pretty hot for her age, if you ask me. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about her that way. And with all due respect, Mom, I don't try to tell you how to live your life, and you sleep with a complete asshole every night."

"Don't talk about your father like that!"

"Then don't try to tell me how to live my life, okay?"

There was dead air on the line for about ten seconds. When it became apparent that Dana wasn't going to reply Jeremy decided to end the call.

"Well, I have to get going, Mom. But if it's any consolation, things are going very well at work, I received a raise already. The apartment is great too. And I'm happy. And the sex is fantastic, damn is it good! I have to tell you, I've never had sex this good, and so often, and..."

"Goodbye, Jeremy."

"Oh, okay, Bye mom!"

He figured that would give her something to think about.

----

Jeremy and Lily had a great laugh when they compared notes on their phone calls. They agreed that it was a load off their backs. Now that it was no longer a secret, it was a huge relief.

Over the following weeks and months, their sex life became even more intense, more uninhibited, and more physical. They had sex in the pool, in the shower, in the kitchen, on the floor. They fucked on the stairs and the ottoman and the desk. They screwed in positions they didn't know were possible. They were louder, lustier, dirtier. It was as if every time they did it they were shouting out a giant 'Fuck You!' to their families.

The holidays came and went and were awkward for all. On Thanksgiving Lily's family poured into her house, had a big meal, stayed the night and headed home the next morning. Conversation was careful and stilted and avoided the one subject that everyone but Lily wanted to talk about: her young lover.

Jeremy went home for Thanksgiving but that didn't go too well. When he and his family were gathered at the table and starting their feast, his sister asked him how he was doing and what he'd been up to.

"She means when you're not screwing that old lady!" their father said with a smirk.

Jeremy slammed down his fork and said, "Listen, old man, why don't you show a little class? And if you ever talk about her like that again in my presence I'll knock you out!" Then he rose from the table and stormed out of the house. He got into his car and drove away and spent the night at a motel.

When Christmas rolled around lily left to spend the holiday with Mary's family. Jeremy never even went to visit his; he just stayed in his apartment and caught up on some reading and in the evening went to a movie by himself.

Lily and Jeremy were glad when the holidays were finally behind them. On New Year's Eve they did some hot tub time and rang in the new year with a champagne toast before going to bed. They robustly enjoying their first fuck of January with their usual chorus of ecstatic grunts and groans and athletic thrusts. But Jeremy noticed something different. There also were a few unfamiliar cries coming from her that sounded more like pain than pleasure.

Jeremy stopped poking her and asked if she was alright.

"It's okay," she said. "I've just been having pains in my abdomen lately."

"Pains? What kind of pains?" Jeremy asked.

"Sharp pains, here," she said, massaging the spot. "They seem to be getting worse and more often."

"Did you go to the doctor?"

"No, not yet. I was putting it off until after the holidays."

"Well, you need to make an appointment right away!"

"I know, and I will. I can't tomorrow because of the holiday, but the next day I will."

Jeremy kissed her and they resumed their lovemaking. But it was gentler this time around.

----

Lily set an appointment with her doctor for the following week. Then she was referred to a specialist, then another. The news was not good.

The third week of January Lily was diagnosed with cancer of the liver. They found a four inch cryptic tumor, plus it had spread to other organs. She would be dead by March.

Jeremy was going nuts through the whole process. Lily's family was instantly involved and took over and he was pretty much shut out of it. Once Lily was in the hospital his contact was reduced to phone calls and visiting her at odd times when no one else was around, which wasn't often. Everyone knew what the prognosis was.

One day Mary was sitting next to her mother's bed in the hospital room and they were talking. For the first time in quite a while she directed their conversation to Lily's relationship with Jeremy. She was trying to apologize.

"Mom, I'm sorry about how I reacted when I found out about you and Jeremy. I was out of line. I know now that you really do care about him, that you care about each other. It was just such a shock...I wasn't ready for it."

"Well, don't worry yourself about it. I would have probably reacted the same way if I found out you were screwing some eighteen year-old boy toy!"

"Mother!"

Lily laughed, which soon turned into a fit of coughs. Then: "I hope you'll apologize to Jeremy, too."

Mary said she would.

"Has Jim cheated on you lately?" Lily asked.

Mary shook her head. "No. Not that I know of."

"That's good. But once a cheater, always a cheater! But if you decide to have a fling of your own, I highly recommend Jeremy! He'll knock your socks off!"

"Mother!"

"I mean it. He's an animal in the sack, and such stamina! I still can't believe some of the things we did!"

"I can't believe you're telling me this!"

"Don't knock it till you try it!" Lily said, just as a lightning bolt of pain flashed through her.

Shortly after Mary left that day Lily picked up her phone and opened the video of her and Jeremy in the hot tub. Her eyes filled with tears as she watched.

She died peacefully in her sleep. It was the second week of March, just about the time she and Jeremy would have been shoveling pig shit together in her garden, getting ready for the new season.

----

There was not a formal funeral or burial or viewings or any of that rigmarole, only a simple memorial service. Lily had said that so many of her friends and relatives were scattered around so far and wide that she didn't want people to feel obligated or inconvenienced. Lily had also asked that she be cremated and for her ashes to be flung off of Emory Peak at Big Bend National Park in south Texas. Jeremy smiled when he found this out; he figured this was one final joke Lily was playing on her family to get back at them for harassing her about their relationship.

Jeremy went to the memorial but he kept to himself and sat near the back. He didn't know hardly anyone and he could feel the many eyes on him throughout. He minded his own business, not wanting to detract from the service. He saw his mother from a distance but didn't speak to her because he planned to make a fast getaway as soon as it was over.

But he wasn't fast enough. Mary flagged him down as he was heading out the door.

"Jeremy! Jeremy, wait!" Mary called as she hurried over to him. "Will you be coming back to the house? We have a nice lunch for everyone."

"No, sorry, I can't, thank you. I'm expected back to work, we have a deadline," he lied. He didn't want to have to mourn with a bunch of disapproving strangers.

"Oh, I'm sorry you can't make it. But I wanted to ask you, will you be available at all this weekend? I will be coming back on Friday to start going through some of my mother's things, and I really would like to talk to you."

"Do you want me to move out?"

"Oh, no, that's not it at all! Don't think about it, please stay! But I would like to talk if you could make the time. There are so many things I want to say to you, to try to explain, to apologize."

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers