Pictures of You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nicky, what are you doing?" Kate turned her attention to Nicky.

"Fucking you sister, sister I have dreamed about having you since the first time your bra and panties were left in the bathroom floor. I'm embarrassed to say it, but they I made them disappear, and return used", Fury admitted.

I was not proud to admit, "I would put them back on to wear, your crusty goo rubbing against me. It was stupid, there were times when my still wet panties were pushed up inside me, I actually thought rubbing on my vagina may have gotten me pregnant!"

Fury grunted, and I could feel his hard balls striking against me. He surely would have come if Kate hasn't strengthened her grip on his shaft, "not yet, Nicky, I didn't give you permission to come."

"Oh, God, please," he begged.

"Tell Vanessa what it feels like to be inside her," teased Kate.

"Like nothing I could imagine, warm and smooth, yet I can feel you Vanessa when you squeeze. There is no way to describe what I feel, like being home where I belong, and yet a million miles away. Why didn't we do this before? I want to make you cum, to make you long for me like I do you," Fury's words made my heart beat out of my chest.

"Fuck me, feel me, fill me Fury," I cried out.

All of this was too much for him , my brother swatted away Kate's hand and blasted off, flexing his pelvis over and over. I clenched my Kegel muscles to hold his sperm close to my cervix.

Kate let go, our bodies relaxed, and we all fell away like gift wrapping paper torn apart on Christmas morning. I sank to the floor of the shower, Kate's silhouette passed by, and Nicky stumbled away to grab a towel, his energy spent from satiating his two lovers. The room had become a sauna, heat and humidity draining our vitality.

Angie suddenly appeared from the shower 's rear entry. "What have you three been up to? I could hear the commotion from outside the lockers. Be a little more discreet for God's sake. We all have our ways to have fun, I came to tell you Nick's parents have arrived. Vanessa, you should probably lay low, and your friends split up for a couple of days to avoid any embarrassing questions"

"Kate ... Nick ... this is Angie, a nurse who works here," I announced.

Well, you and your friend, Kate, is it? you look as delicious as ice cream, and maybe I'm craving dessert," quipped Angie.

Kate dressed quickly and disappeared, hiding an uncharacteristic blush.

Angie turned to Nick "Another Nick? Now you are a handsome one, with features that mirror Vanessa, are you her brother by chance?

"

Nick did not cower, but instead demanded, "I will give to three seconds to crawl back into that hole you came out of, one, two ." Angie disappeared not looking back.

Fury's cum still spilled out of me when I hopped on to the mattress. A completely spent Nick lay down next to me trying to catch his breath. I raised myself up on my elbow and looking at my lover/brother. Never in a million years did I think we'd be like this. In love.

Nick reached into the pocket of his jeans strown on the chair, extracted a key to insert on the key ring around my neck, added his token of love. "This is your key to a front door in the old farmhouse I will be renovating into a ranch. Take this as a reminder there is always a place for you at home."

"Nick I can't go home now. I have to stick this out to make sure Quinn is healthy." I responded without thinking, instead of acknowledging his loving gesture. A long uncomfortable silence followed.

"What's on your mind?" I asked my baby brother to break the stalemate.

He stared up at the ceiling, quiet for a long moment. His brown eyes darkened as he choked out a response, "you love me AND you love him?"

I sighed and snuggled close to him, wrapping one arm tightly. "It sounds different when you say it like that" I responded softly. "But I'll love you unconditionally. Always."

He sighed and moved away from me, deliberately leaving a small gap between us. I felt my heart break but would only imagine his feelings "Nick, talk to me" I raised myself up and searched his face.

He turned his face to the side away from me. "That doesn't make me feel better Vanessa," he said angrily.

"What about me?" I yelped quietly. "How do you expect me to feel? Here I was madly in love with Nick and then BAM! You come along and confuse the fuck out of me!"

Nick sat up and narrowed his eyes at me. "You sent me the pictures, remember?"

I felt my anger rising. "It was by mistake, and you know it!"

Nick shook his head and got up from the bed. His body pressed my green button while his attitude smashed red. He began to pull on his clothes.

"Oh, now what? You're doing as Liz Phair says, 'fuck and run'?"

My brother said nothing and continued to dress. I was astonished at his mood change from anger to indifference as he walked out, leaving me feeling alone. That jerk!

And as quickly as that my clan was gone, leaving me stranded to deal with the pressure of Nick's parents by myself.

For the next few days, I stayed in my room and kept out of sight. With my friends temporarily separated from me off campus, Nora snuck in a computer tablet. She knew journaling would help pass the time. I was so grateful as writing is my passion. I spoke to my parents daily. My mom knew something about the Quinns that she kept to herself. I spent the time journaling events while still fresh, wondering what to publish.

Kate's reappearance signaled the end of my self-imposed exile, verifying that Quinn's parents had gone home separately. That seemed odd but concealed on my own I couldn't solve the mystery. The meeting I had dreaded never happened, all right with me for now I was free again. Kate and I sat on the bed to have a chat.

"Nicky is upset Vee. You gotta understand he's got competition."

I broke down, crying uncontrollably. "I can't put the genie back in the bottle. He will always be my number one. He must know that."

My best friend rubbed my back. "I don't think he knows this."

I pulled back from my friends embrace. "What?" quietly wiping my tears.

Kate spoke sadly. "I don't think he knows. You should tell him. Let him know that no other guy will ever compare to him. Yes, you love Quinn, but you'll love Fury forever."

"I told him I'll love him unconditionally!" I cried out.

Kate looked down and then into my eyes. "Prove it. Tell Quinn about him."

I gasped. "B-but."

"Tell him," Kate urged.

"You're right," I told Kate, "He has to wake up first. And who knows how he will take it. He knows nothing about Nicky and me. But I will find the right time to come clean."

She gave me a hug. "I want you to be happy. Being honest with Nick, both Nicks, will bring you happiness. Even though they act tough, men have such fragile egos "

"Men! I think I may stick with women" I mused. "Kate, has Nicky ever indulged you with your passion, like your step-brother Carl?"

"He gave me a few swats back in the dorm room, but quit, saying he was afraid to hurt me" Kate's eye flashed momentarily and then went sullen, " Why, are you willing to help me out? It takes two and I have no one else " she pleaded.

"I'll do my best, but I don't know what I'm doing, and I don't know why." I admitted.

"Vanessa, I have been bad, immoral even," Kate confessed.

"Do you expect to atone for guilt? Is that why the plea for punishment?" I questioned.

"I haven't thought about it that way, maybe a little, I know it turns me on," replied Kate.

"Let's get started, Please, Kate, stop me if I go too far," was my cautionary nod. She stood in front of the bunkbed ladder with her back to me. I pulled her arms around the ladder, tying them to the top rung with ace bandages found in a drawer. As I paddled her with an open hand, I could see my handprint in red against her white skin, I was leaving marks on each bum and the backs of her legs, like a child with muddy hands pressed on a white kitchen door.

"Harder! Don't hold back. What if I told you I taught Nicky everything he knows about sex, and that our relationship goes back further than we divulged. I tested him, tried everything to get him to say he loved me," she teased.

I wasn't prepared for the intensity of my reaction. Strength flowed into me, and my right open palm delivered staccato slaps too many to count until her pearl white bottom turned crimson. She jerked forward with each blow and her eyes filling with tears, her mouth showing teeth in a wide smile.

"Do you know I used to masturbate with your toothbrush when I would sleep over?" a revelation that rang true, the bristles tasted sweet sometimes even without toothpaste.

"You bitch!" How could you?" my anger rose, but with a mixture of arousal.

Kate cried out "more" as I mixed it up with random strikes from the handle of my detangler brush, alternating on the inside or outside of alabaster thighs. My charm chain swayed haphazardly, caught on the hairbrush, and forced me to alter the angle of blows.

Now I knew how Fury could be so livid. I had to stop myself, relax, I cared deeply for Kate and wanted to give her the experience of a lifetime.

Smearing a generous flow of juices, fingers of my left hand glided along the edges of her labia before diving into the reservoir of her vulva. One, two, three fingers become a hand curved upward plunging down like a dolphin seeking deep water. My wrist bone beat a steady rhythm against her erect clitoris.

"Kate, what I am doing?" turning the table on her.

"You are fucking me, lover. I have never felt so close," her words belied by tears.

"Do you love me?" I whispered.

"Yess, yes I do, you know it's true," she shouted back.

"Then cum for me. I want you to gush," I screamed.

The pressure built until her body exploded violently in ecstasy, the harmony of fist fucking and spanking reaching crescendo as her legs quivered, echoed by loud gasping breaths in a culmination of ecstasy. Grunts, hoarse cries, and snorts came out in an alto register.

Taking in her blistered skin and battered body, I knew I had gone too far. Pulling her under a cold-water shower to dull the pain, I left her there to find help, rushed through the maze of lockers and tracked down Angie. She heard urgency in my voice as a blathered on needing help.

Unable to explain exactly what I needed and why, Angie followed me back into the shower to see what was up. When her gaze took in the colors of Kate's skin, Angie sped out of the room, only to return minutes later with a jar of prescription ointment, Aloe Vera with a topical pain reliever. Angie opened the top of began to apply the balm in circles. Kate's face relaxed, her look confirmed the medicine was working.

"She doesn't need any bandages, but I'll bring some sterile, non-adherent, dry blankets that can be used to treat thermal burns. Keep her still on the lower bunk, laying on her stomach.

Asking no questions, Angie showed me how to loosely wrap her body, told me to change the blanket daily, apply the balm as needed and pledged that "Kate should be back on her feet in a few days."

"Thank you, Angie, I don't know what I would have done without your help." I cried.

"Oh, I'll think of something," was her usual facetious reply.

Turning to face Kate, eyes lowered. I apologized, "I'm sorry I hurt you, I make a terrible femdom. I'll never do it again."

Kate laughed through the tears, "I got what I deserved for getting you involved."

Checking on her often and freshening her bedclothes, I locked the door so no one could wander in unexpectantly. Kate recovered sooner than I had expected. Her skin was resilient from years of practice.

I returned to sit by Nick Quinn's bed, watching for any sign of improvement. The swelling in his face went down and the bruises receded, yet he continued to lie with only eyelids visible, a modern sleeping beauty waiting for the kiss of a princess.

Doctor Walker told me I should read to Nick. I didn't know what he would like so I downloaded a couple Robert B Parker paperbacks, a Spencer for Hire detective story and Appaloosa western. They were easy reads, no graphic sex or violence but the author supposes attractive women are promiscuous. I wonder what he would have thought of me.

Through the tablet I tracked the local and national newspaper. There were stories about Nick's remarkable medical care, but no mention of the Travel Lodge or me. After I made a call to the Dean's office, a man in a suit visited and offered me a scholarship, free of charge. I asked him about Juilliard School of Fine Arts, and he said, "no problem." They wanted to keep the real story secret. I had no incentive to blow their cover. Doctor Walker was seeing to it that Nick was receiving the highest level of care. The doctor and Nora had his best interests at heart.

My childhood dream of earning a degree at Julliard, learning to be a playwright was coming true and I wouldn't dare do anything to spoil my good fortune. But I was becoming guarded, humorless, and superstitious.

When Fury sprang a surprise the next day, wearing a white coat and borrowed stethoscope to 'play doctor' I angrily sent him away, "honestly, Nick Jr, you need to be more careful. Take those belongings back before someone realizes they are missing. And stop screwing around, this is serious business" Despite the reproach I knew he didn't mean any harm trying to lighten the mood.

"When did your sense of humor disappear Vanessa? Do I have to show you the pirate pictures you took when you stood proudly as my wench? If I'm cold, then you're the winter queen! Careful, you may see yourself as a delicate sculpture, but brittle ice may break into a million pieces," he defended.

"If anyone could warm my heart, it would be you, Fury" unspoken words never left my lips before he departed. Sitting silently on the bunk, I contemplated whether I had overreacted again as on the empty school campus before the storm.

My second chance came when Nicky returned, unable to hide his excitement and held out a bag to me with a quick, "here's a lovely skin to wrap a frozen princess in." I pulled out a new full length sheepskin shearling, fur collar and cuff, pressed the fleece coat to my nose to scent fresh leather and put it on, wondering how he managed to find the perfect fit.

I let my hair down, shedding my garments to prance naked underneath the new pelt. Everything changed when he spotted the sleeve of Quinn's jacket sticking out from a drawer, pulled it out for inspection and freaked out, tossing the thing on the floor. "I didn't know you still had a jacket, get rid of it now."

"I don't' wear it anymore Nick. We don't want to remind people what happened at the football game. Nick is going to want it back," I contended.

"Speaking of wonder boy, what did his parents say, do they know how long he is going to be here? They must have said something," Nick changed the subject.

"I never spoke to them. They split before I knew it. I've been tracking him," I explained.

"What? Did they even talk to you before they left, with you have done? I cannot believe those people; selfishness runs in the family. And you picked up where you left off as though nothing happened. Vanessa, look at all the trouble he's been to you, to all of us. I'm tired of sneaking around, if you want me, I'm here now!"

Wounding words rushed out of my mouth before I had a chance to reclaim them, "And I'm here now too, with Nick, my boyfriend who is unconscious and helpless. Don't ask me to choose right now. What do you think will happen with me and you? Are we going walk down the aisle with our family cheering us on?"

Nick had worked himself into a frenzy, those angry eyes bore into me before he turned and stormed out. No sleep for me that night, his accusations echoing in my brain. He wasn't wrong.

Kate flew into my room early the next day. "Nick is gone and so is the Jeep. He took off to go home without saying a word to me. Of those all-nighters talking, talking, talking out his fears about you getting away, his resentment for Quinn. He didn't even wait to see if Nick would wake. You call him Fury for good reason. What are we going to do now?"

"I will do what is necessary at the right time. Fury is passionate , impulsive, and needs to learn patience, My love is a not a carnival prize. Giving him time to stew wouldn't hurt, and both of us have lots to think about. You're right, though, he owes you an explanation at least. " Dialing my phone to reach Fury nothing happened, the call didn't go through, zero bars displayed, confirming Nick was out of range.

I threw on my new sheepskin shearling coat and climbed onto the roof for better cell service. Scanning the surroundings, I walked closer to the edge to improve the view. Beyond the bleak valley, the hills were snow-capped. Lining the road on both sides were dormant saplings, snow clinging to their branches and twigs, looking like rows of flocked Christmas Trees. I put on my headphones to listen to Winter Trees by the Staves, the haunting fallen angel voice in my head: "I think of you now, here in the cold, you won't mind, you won't know."

I tried his phone and got nothing. Texting is impersonal, nevertheless I typed a message pleading for his return, "I never meant to say those things. Words can sound so cruel when you speak before you think. I was wrong but you didn't understand that my heart was in your hands."

Later that day I returned to try again, moving to an empty spot away from any structures or antennae. My phone beeped a message from him, a photo of his face at our frozen wonderland we found on the way here. Enlarging the image, I could see the reflection of his face in a frozen stream, giving me the impression of gazing through my eyes into my soul. His impressive effort brought back refreshed feelings and new confidence uncovered at dawn that morning within the soft snowy dome with Nicky, Kate, and me.

Back in the room, I showed the photo to Kate. A smile came over her face as she too reminisced. Kate wasn't one to hold a grudge and kind thoughts of better days tempered her mood. Nicky would have the rest of the drive home to consider what he had left behind. He was my brother, and we would have the time to work it out. At the moment I had to square things with Nick my boyfriend. I was confident he would come alive soon, but if he decided to go home to his parents, I may never see him again.

Putting on the new sheepskin coat the next day, I ventured out for a walk on campus, burning off stress, regaining composure and raising my spirits. Kate joined the Nick watch to allow me more time on my own. Students pointed in my direction as though I were a celebrity. Too distant to make out what they were saying, I imagined rumors circulating on the grapevine. I would find no solace there.

With Kate and Angie becoming friends, we shared meals and the latest gossip. We were comfortable with her frankness and did not feel she had a hidden agenda. I was shocked when Angie told Kate how Nick would get erections at certain times, especially when cleansed. Aids and nurses would banter about the generous size of his equipment. Having missed so much school, Kate decided to stay with me until winter break. Always the rebel, Kate wore Quinn's varsity athlete jacket, ignoring the stares from students and faculty. She is a treasure.

Breakthrough came the next week. Based on changes in brain waves on electro-encephalogram and steady shrinking of brain ventricles, the experts decided to start waking him up.

Quinn's function on the coma scale improved until he was fully conscious. I was overjoyed when Doctor Walker took me to see him. Nora was there to help navigate this new development.

Quinn was aware of his circumstances but was fuzzy at first on how got him there.

His eyes fixed on me, and he flashed a genuine smile. Other than his head wrapped in bandages, the swelling in his face was gone and he looked normal, As I sat down in a chair by his bed, it became clear that he was not the same. This was a different Nick. He was an open book, thanked me and spoke freely. Rather than his usual display of self-importance, new Nick was genuinely humble. Can anyone explain what is going on?" Nick innocently asked.