Pictures of You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing doubt, Nora pulled me aside. "With an injury to the frontal lobe, we often see changes in personality, from what you told me the change is for the better. We were all ushered out of the room as the medical team began to evaluate Nick's status. From the head nods and friendly exchange, I assumed he was recovering nicely.

One night when Nick was sleeping undisturbed, I turned down the covers to crawl in bed with him.

Nick..." I whispered.

He didn't move.

As I ran my fingers through his blonde hair, his eyelids fluttered and he slowly he slowly looked up at me, giving me that familiar Quinn grin.

"Hey gorgeous," he said in that deep voice of his.

I smiled weakly. "Hey. How are you feeling?"

I stretched a bit and sighed. "Ok, I guess. The pain pills I take make me sleepy. Seems all I do I sleep." He laughed.

Leaning down to lightly brush his lips, he reached out to kiss me hard. His kiss was familiar yet different, less demanding, letting me take the lead.

"Baby I've missed you, Quinn mumbled in my ear.

"I-I've missed you too," I stammered.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he sat up.

I sat on the bed next to him. I didn't know how to tell him I wanted him AND my brother.

"Nick...we need to talk," I began slowly.

I saw my boyfriend tense up. "Ok..." he said suspiciously.

I took a deep breath but before I could say anything Nick interrupted me.

"Before you break up with me, I should confess...I cheated on you."

I glared at my boyfriend. "You what?"

He looked ashamed. "I made it with Misty."

I felt my blood boil. "And Julie?"

He nodded. "No. Misty."

"Why should I believe it was Misty?" I dared to ask.

His blue eyes saddened. "Because I'm telling you the truth." He paused to squeeze my hand gently but firmly to keep me from pulling away "Vanessa... listen to me. After this accident I'm finally able to think straight. I was an idiot for even thinking of other girls. Because in the end look at you. You're still here, the only one to look after me. Where's Misty?" He laughed. A sad laugh. "I haven't heard a word from her."

I looked into those sky-blue eyes of his. I actually believed him for once. He didn't resist when I pushed him on his back, my legs straddled him. As I lowered myself, his beautiful cock slid in part of the way, he thrusts forcing up until we merged, audible breaths turning into moans. I knew I should be quiet to avoid summoning the nurse but couldn't help myself. We copulated like rabbits, his size could be unnerving, like the feeling I had when an ice-cold coke burned a parched throat.

"I love you. I really do."

Nick had told me he loved me before but never sounded more sincere than that moment. This was going to be harder than I thought.

"Nick... I have a confession..." I began slowly.

His stiffness instantly shrank, like all of the air had gone out of an inflatable Santa.

"I-I cheated on you." I said it fast because there was no time for bullshit.

He completely stopped. All was quiet for less than a minute that seemed to be forever.

"You cheated on me?" He asked trying to keep calm.

I nodded yes.

"With whom?" He remained calm.

I looked into his sad baby blues. "Nick," I whispered.

Nick blinked and then looked confused. "What...who?"

I took a deep breath before I said my brother's name again. "Nick," I repeated more clearly this time.

Nick sat up straighter in bed. "Babe, are you ok? You said Nick. I am Nick."

I stood up and walked towards the observation window. The only person I could see was my in the reflection of the glass.

"There are other men named Nick you know." I said quietly.

I heard the bed creek. I knew he was standing up. I felt him behind me. "Nick who?" he asked curiously.

I turned and looked up at my very tall boyfriend. "What other Nick do you know?"

He looked perplexed. "Uh no one, well your brother but-" he stopped and gasped. "Y-your b-brother?"

I nodded.

His pupils were wide as saucers, I don't expect you to understand right away. I'm asking that you give me a chance," I said trying to come clean, leaving myself fully vulnerable.

Nick took seconds before speaking. I tried to read his mind. He was either shocked and pissed, shocked and turned on, or both. I couldn't figure it out.

"Nick?" I asked trying to snap him out of his thought.

"Uh. Uh..." he stuttered.

I waited for him to digest the shocking information I had admitted.

"Um...shit...I don't know what to say," he looked down at the ground.

I walked close to him and searched his face.

"H-how did it happen?" He dared to ask.

And I told him. I told him every detail about my incestuous love affair. I told him about the pictures, and I told him how I felt about my brother. I told him every single thing.