Pictures Tell the Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Return to the scene of the crime.
1.7k words
4.47
5.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bladeday
bladeday
37 Followers

This story is about Non-consensual anal sex, bondage, cross-dressing with a twist, and mild BDSM. If this is something you're not interested in, don't read. If it is, hope you enjoy the story. I'm new so be kind. Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

Chapter 2 Return to the scene of the crime.

The next morning my wife had already left for work. I found the note and called the number. A male voice answered and I said, RSVP confirmed, see you Saturday evening. The man on the phone said, great, really looking forward to it, see you then.

I have a great job, being the boss has its perks. I had taken today off. They knew I went hiking over the weekend and they expected I would need the day to rest. That gave me time to view the video. Just Thinking about it gave me a hard-on.

I have a huge 76 inch 4k TV. I took the flash and plugged it in. When I opened the folder the video length was 12 hours. Holy shit. I started the movie and watched it. I heard someone say "what do we have here, another said "he doesn't look half bad" and another who is up for a piece of ass? They laughed.

Then a discussion began, one said, The way he is dressed, he would make a passable woman, if we are going to do this, it's got to be everyone, agreed? Let's take a vote. Everyone who wants a piece of ass, raise your hand. If you agree and try to back out, we will fuck you so you keep your mouth shut.

All right then, that is everyone. This bitch is in for a long night. Hope she likes it. If not, that would be unfortunate, for her. Let's check her out. Two guys walked past the camera and looked at my hands. She has wrist restraints. They walked behind the tree to look.

The bitch has three belts wrapped around the tree, one has just eyelets, two with buckles. You take one side and I will take the other. Unfasten together and pull her hands tight. Then buckle them up. That was when my arms pulled back on both sides.

They watched me struggle a bit, then stop. Maybe she thinks they caught on something, she doesn't seem that worried yet. One of the boys stepped Up and pulled the butt plug out, letting it fall to the ground. They laughed as my ass opened and closed. One said what a shame, she really misses that.

The first boy stepped up and said, then we need to replace it. Bet she will like this, then touched the head of his dick on my ass. He had no idea how true that statement was. I watched each fuck me then a black teen stepped up. He looked like he had half a baseball bat hanging between his legs.

I distinctly remember his dick, I could almost feel it in my ass. I watched his entire fuck, he definitely worked me over. After he finished and pulled out another boy stepped forward, the black teen stopped him. He said wait a minute I have an idea.

He removed my coffee cup, brought it back to my ass, and slid it up to my crack. He placed it under my hole and pushed on my stomach. I could see cum gushing out into the cup, It came out thick and white. He repeated The process and thicker clumps fell into the cup. When the last drop had been pushed out, the cup was almost full.

He said the bitch must be thirsty with those panties jammed into her mouth. I think we should give her a drink. He stepped to my head and removed the penis gag, I tried to push the panties, but he replaced the gag. He removed it again and as I watched as he poured the entire cup into my mouth.

He replaced the gag and buckled it behind my head. Everyone was laughing and one boy said, bet she isn't thirsty anymore. The black teen said we will refresh her mouth every three fucks. Does that sound good to everyone? They all agreed it was only polite to keep my mouth moist.

Then the black teen saw the leather strap. He said I think her ass needs to be spanked. She left the belt for us. How do ten strokes sound to everyone? They all said to do it. He drew back and smacked me across one cheek. Most of that cheek turned beet red instantly.

He alternated the strokes and each time he struck a new area. By the time he had completed ten strokes, my entire ass was welted and red. I remember how it felt. It was bad enough that I whimpered and cried like a little girl. I like being spanked but this took it up a bunch of notches. My ass was on fire.

The next boy took up position and the fucking continued. First one, then two, then three, all of them were young studs, hard as rocks and ejaculated huge amounts. Looking back, I think that for most of them this might have been their first piece of ass and I was impressed with their stamina.

I think they wanted to make it last as long as they could before releasing it. Watching I knew that the second round would last even longer and as I watched the black teen stepped forward and said, time to give her a drink. He repeated the process and again the cup was full to the top.

My mouth was filled up and once again he picked up the strap. This time he made sure that the welts didn't overlap. The strokes centered on the old welts creating two more. My ass was still sore and bruised from before and once again, tears ran down my face.

Biting down on the penis plug forced more cum down my throat. Every time he hit me, I bit down, forcing more cum out of the panties and into my throat. From the time index, each boy took close to twenty minutes so I was being forced to drink a cup of cum every hour.

I remembered counting eight cups. From this point I fast-forwarded. I only watched the end of each encounter until I finally saw a familiar face, it was the boy who had fucked me first. Turns out there were twelve of them and I was about to receive round two.

I fast-forwarded all of them had fucked me twice. For the last three, it looked like I had either fainted or passed out. It didn't matter to them, they all took a second turn. The fact I was unconscious means nothing. They cleaned my ass and placed the cup in the holder and put the cap on.

I watched as the black teen looked through my pack and found my thermos of coffee. He opened it then turned and poured about half of the coffee out. He picked up the coffee cup full of cum and filled the thermos back up. He replaced the cap and shook it up, then returned it to the backpack.

He pulled out the two sandwiches I had packed and unwrapped them, he turned to the group and said, does anyone have anything left? These two sandwiches look dry, they need some special sauce to moisten them up. Two boys stepped forward.

The two boys opened the sandwiches and proceeded to beat off. Each shot a load on the bread and used their cock heads to spread it over the entire slice. They put the sandwiches back in their wrappers and returned them to my backpack.

The black teen said something to remember us by. Nothing better than a couple of sandwiches and a pot of coffee to kick start your day. Everyone laughed. No wonder the coffee tasted so good. After drinking eight cups of mingled cum, I didn't even notice.

The group had dressed and was ready to leave. The black teen said go ahead and I will catch up with you later. He said I am going to leave her a note and see if she will do this again. Everyone said hell yeah, let us know if she is willing. This was great fun and she is a good piece of ass.

After they left, the teen went behind the tree and unbuckled the belts, freeing my hands. He came around and pulled my blouse up. The tens unit had long since run out of power. He removed the contacts and sucked each nipple. He pulled, nipped, and sucked each for about ten minutes.

He replaced the contacts and pulled my blouse back down. He went in front of me. He went down on his knees and to my surprise, he began to lick my cock cage. He put the entire thing in his mouth. When he pulled off there was a smile on his face. It must have tasted good.

I noticed he had a semi hard-on, he stood up, took my knees in his hands, spread me apart, and stuck his big cock in me. I was Unconscious so there wasn't any resistance. He spent the next 45 minutes fucking me at a leisurely pace. He grabbed his dick and squeezed. Pulled out and then he moved to my head.

With one hand he unbuckled my cock gag, slid it out, and replaced it with the head of his cock. He stroked himself until he finally erupted. I watched as he deposited a thick, large pile of cum in the center of the panties. He replaced the cock gag. He got dressed then searched through my backpack again.

He found a pin and paper in a side pocket and wrote the note. Stuck it in a pocket of my pants. Before he left, he picked up the butt plug, licked it, then shoved it into my ass in one swift move. I woke up about an hour or so after he left.

I tasted the salty cum in my mouth and sucked the panties dry. I could feel a dick in my ass and I wanted a clean mouth in case another cup of cum was on its way.

The rest of the story you know from the first chapter.

To be continued...

bladeday
bladeday
37 Followers