Piece By Piece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I said out loud. It was Shannon's father, Derek. No doubt he had seen the light on in the stables. "Shannon!" I yelled into the darkness.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself knowing they couldn't hear me.

I picked up the walkie talkie. "Robin!" I said into it.

"You okay, Mom?" Robin answered.

"Yes, text Shannon right now," I said quickly. "I will explain later."

"Mom?" Robin replied.

"Robin, text Shannon right now!" I exclaimed looking at the shadow he was only a few feet from the barn.

"What do I say?" Robin replied.

"Dad's on his way," I replied.

I looked back at the two love birds. Sure enough like any young female, she looked at her phone as it chirped beside her. The two scattered quickly, the stable hand picked up his pants and began sweeping the floor, Shannon hid behind some of the hay bales.

Derek walked in and saw the young boy. The two began talking. I hoped Shannon didn't leave any article of clothing. Derek patted the boy on the shoulder and gave him a thumbs up as he went. I watched Shannon sneak out the other door and streak towards the house. Crisis averted.

"Mom, she said thanks. What happened?" Robin asked.

"I will explain later. I don't want to say it over the radio," I replied. I knew her brothers were listening and didn't want to broadcast Shannon's dirt to them. Especially since I knew Robert had a thing for her.

"Okay," Robin replied.

"Have a good night sweetheart," I replied.

"You too," Robin replied.

"Night, Mom," the other two chimed in.

I laughed as I went back down the stairs. I laid down on my makeshift bed.

I smiled as I thought about Shannon and the stable boy. Then I began to feel sorry for Robert. The days work slowly crept up on me, and I fell asleep.

12