Pier Pressure Ch. 02

Story Info
Mid fall.
939 words
3.3
24.1k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

Pier Pressure II

Mid Fall

This is a sequel to Pier Pressure. What you need to know if you have not read the original story is that 49 year old Janey Woodhall has just cheated for the first time on her husband of 25+ years. It happened at their lake house.

I, Janey Woodhall, have just dropped my taker off at his house in St. Paul. I do not call him my lover, because even though the sex was as exciting as any in my life, we never made love. I now have to decide exactly how I will face the man I love. I know I will not as my taker, Jimmy Leary, said, "ruin my marriage with honesty." This is Sunday, I have until Tuesday when my husband returns from his consulting job.

I am explaining to my husband how boring it was without him, and I hoped that he would like my newly shaved pussy. The lake messes with your mind, and somehow I forgot to tell him that Jimmy had done the shaving while I was semi-comatose, and that he had enjoyed the first view and more. My husband however was delighted with my spreading to give him his new view, and the sex was better than any returning sex that I can remember.

I really love my husband, Bob, regardless of my weekend activities. I know I owe him big time. I also know that I didn't want him suspicious, so I kept my treatment of him to only 15% better than usual.

I am now at the lake house with Bob. Halloween is my favorite holiday, and even though the kids are gone, we are decorating. There are witches, ghosts, skeletons and pumpkins all over the lake house. We will spend Halloween here.

Spending Halloween with Bob turned out to be too good to be true. Bob is in Denver with a new consult. That's great for our income, but a lonely Halloween. I was conflicted about coming to the lake. I thought of what Jimmy said about meeting at the lake with my husband working. I have confidence in myself, and will not let Jimmy dictate my life. So I am alone at the lake house.

It's Saturday, and after a morning swim I am sunning myself on a lounger. I am not surprised that Jimmy came by. He hands me two bottles of Sancerre.

"Thank you, I love this stuff, but it is going right into the fridge. I will not drink Sancerre with you. That weekend was a one off."

"It's just a gift. No obligations come with it. Drinking alone is certainly an option. I love your decorations, but they are just pictures. There's a pumpkin farm near here. Let's get some of the real thing."

We spent the afternoon picking pumpkins and apples. After loading the back seat, we discussed decorating on the way back. We stopped for dinner at the town diner. The white wine I had was a good Chardonnay, but not as strong or delicious as the Sancerre. At the house, we placed the larger pumpkins near the back and front doors. Then we went inside to place the smaller ones. As I reached up to put one onto the mantle, Jimmy came behind me, put his arms around me and cupped my breasts.

"Jimmy, no."

No only means No to the guys who didn't get laid in high school. Decent but persistent guys need No and a push. Determined guys, but not rapists, need No and a slap. Jimmy was in the third group. I didn't push. He sat me on the couch. His arms were around me maintaining one hand on my breast. His lips were on mine. I didn't return the kiss, but also didn't push. Somehow he moved my position on the couch so I was on my back. As he caressed me I made no objections. He cupped my femininity. I raised my hips for him to remove my pantries. The sex was again exciting. Was it because it was forbidden, different, or was he just great? I asked Jimmy.

"Assume I am great, I will. I am going to bathe and shave you. You're beginning to get stubble."

"I just have an ordinary tub, not the sybaritic luxury that is in your house."

"Not everyone designs their home for sex. You can get 90% of the effect with a plain tub, if you know what you are doing. I know what I am doing, and ninety percent aint bad."

He took her again without asking, while she was sleeping. It was exciting, but somewhat less than the first time in his lake house. Then it hit her.

"I could get pregnant."

"You're on the pill, and are 49. Not a chance in a million."

"Every few years, I go off the pill and use a diaphragm, so my body doesn't get too used to it. My husband wasn't coming up, so I didn't bring the diaphragm. But I am so used to being on the pill, getting pregnant never occurred to me."

"I love the way you are, but you're still not 25."

"I hope you are right."

Remembering the last time, I did not offer to drive him back to St. Paul.

When I missed my first period after returning, I hoped it was due to early onset of menopause.

Epilogue: Clearly this is a cliff hanger. Not a steep one, but a cliff nonetheless.

A Pier Pressure III: Late Fall, Icy Winter will be coming. It will be an ending, there will be no Pier Pressure IV.

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers