All Comments on 'Pier Pressure Ch. 03'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So neither cheater lost out for their betrayal? And he would be better with her than without? Despite he’s always going to be looking over his shoulder when he’s working away. She’s no longer married, so technically a ‘free agent’ so free to look elsewhere for company while he’s away? No explanation of what they told the kids about their divorce and selling the lake house either?

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 2 years ago

What about the pregnancy? No BTB? Jimmy gets away with nothing? He is roast wimp husband or he’s cheating husband that got away with it…

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Fine example of how to bollocks up a story that deserved a BTB ending.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Men who take back women who have been besmirched and used by other men, if only for sex, are just low life mentally ill idiots! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really? He could look at her cheating face every single day? Stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jimmy should have a terrible accident, Italian style, at the Marina or at his fuckin-palace. Don’t we all agree?!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it would be hard to measure how nonsensical this story has been. Idiotic!

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

There are several problems with your story. There is no suspense, tension, or emotions. It read more like a play by play call of a failing marriage. Dull and uneventful. Work on improving that and your stories will be a lot better received.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a chapter? I've seen longer introductions!

BTW don't you mean 'peer pressure'?

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

AS STUPID AS THE FIRST 2 CHAPTERS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My problem with this story is that the predator Jimmy Leary walks away scot free after destroying the marriage. He's free to do the same thing to another couple. Jimmy boy needed a hard life lesson on what happens to men that fuck with married women. Give him something to think about the next time he gets the urge to destroy someone's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No just no. No one would take back a slut like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think the scores on the stories in this series tells you it went over like a turd in the punch bowl. You're just another cuck writer trying to make it seem not to be by making the bad ass cheated on husband sale the lake house and divorce her. But you couldn't quite do it could you?? You still had to have them living as husband and wife.

A real man would have kicked her to the curb especially after she had been warned about Jimmy and then he would have kicked Jimmy's ass and destroyed him.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Nope, especially since he gave Jimmy no punishment at all. He should have been at the bottom of the lake before selling the lake house. Then he just keeps the traitorous bitch.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

"Northern Gothic" never worked. Still doesn't.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I've had intestinal bugs that have produced things better than this.

Same can be said when it comes to the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty damn funny, though most of your readers don't seem to appreciiate your sense of humor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jimmy's butt remains intact. Why is that? Obviously Jimmy has a screw loose because he keeps messing around with married women, he should loose a couple of nuts also! 1☆ because Jimmy got off free of charge. - TANSTAAFL

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

In the end a stupid story

He’s a cuck still.

1/5

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap - worst story EVER.

She needed to be kicked to the curb.

At the very least, Jimmy needed to lose his balls.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 2 years ago

This last chapter saved a mediocre story. Well done, althoth chapters 1 and 2 risked driving readers away. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it took you three parts to say this???

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So she just runs off to jimmy boy again and again. She had no emotion no change. This is hardly a conclusion. In terms of a story, this was just plain flat like monotone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe she'll be happy her hubby knowingly has been getting regular strange now thanks to her. Let the cess pool commence.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

mattenw

Men who take back women who have been besmirched and used by other men, if only for sex, are just low life mentally ill idiots! 1*!!! - It sounds like you are talking from your own experience. Sorry about your luck.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

The slut deserved to be divorced. If hubby wants to keep her as a live in fuck buddy, ok, but he owes her no fidelity and should look for a real relationship elsewhere. Jimmy was very disrespectful and actually antagonist, so he has to pay. I normally would give a guy a pass if the wife went after him and he just went along, but Jimmy targeted her and half forced himself on her, so the bastard has to face the consequences.

Then there’s the whole pregnancy thing that she hid from her husband knowing it could possibly have been his child she miscarried. Such deceit, she deserves nothing more than to be his cum dump until he finds a new lover.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

He 'fixes' his arrangement by just divorcing his wife and now she stays as his slut? What kind of fix is it when he does not even tel her she can;t fuck Jimmy. Plus Jimmy goes unscathed. totally crap ending.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Sure as hell not what I would have done but I get it. I saw comments demanding action against Jimmy- Folks, the author made clear Jimmy was who he was to both the husband and wife at the outset. The wife owns 100% what happened. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The truth is...Jimmy...going after married women so often?

Eventually he's going to get the shit beaten out of him. At the very least. Worse depending on the offended husband. He may not actually make it back from his sex cabin at the lake one weekend.

We are talking the Mid West here. Husbands don't take kindly to sharing their wives around very often in the American heartland.

Stupid story. Stupid premise.

She blew up her marriage for sex that was by her own account not very good by the 3rd encounter.

Just the story of a dumb cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 all three of them

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I get a kick out of the pathetic little insecure anonymous trolls who post in all caps, chest thumping to show their macho chops, when all they are doing is showing how weak and fragile they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m definitely not a reconciliation guy but I can see why he would. Being older with kids out of the house why start over . I’m sure now he will be fucking when on the work travel or maybe he’s been all along. Me personally would never believe that she wasn’t cheating all along after catching her. She would be doing it all to make it up, she would become an all out porn star . He’d have his excuse for treating her like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope the author has a day job - probably not very good at that either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story was a rerun of so many others where a loving wife fall for a smooth talking POS. Biggest fault I found was that the so very smart chemistry teacher had her tubes tied while hubby was on a business trip. At best the recovery time for a tubal ligation would be a week but could be longer so was hubby gone that long? Even if he was away for a month or two how could he not miss the surgery scar. I read some of the first chapter and some of the third but found them all lacking overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot Damn! She lucked out that she didn't get thrown to the curb or under the bus. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To me she wins. What really changes? She has a place to live, work, sex, so whats the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Readers won’t be able to bitch about a Reconciliation At Any Cost. This is a Reconciliation At No Cost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Jimmy needed to be dealt with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why bother with ripping the paper still getting the chads leftovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a waste of my life reading this.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

There was a lot of build-up, then nothing. He’s still a cuckold. Despite the divorce, the way they didn’t separate, shows that he knows and accepts her infidelity. He basically gave her an unlimited hall pass.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Another in the loooong line of stories where an author tries something different and fails miserably, that it took three chapters and they still ended up together meant basically nothing different after all.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

he stayed with her and kept having sex with her that makes him a cuck

one star for the cuck tale with no cuck tag

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Rational, but weak. Jimmy's house in the lake must be burned to the ground, including any piers, boat, sheds, generators, etc., etc. Ashes to ashes... Destroy that what he loves the most, that's a good trade off. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I will not be a cuckold"

>stays with her

Choose one and only one.

1 star for cuckshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, just some cuckshit. He might as well have drunk some if her lovers creampies from her pussy and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bob said he wouldn't be a cuck but then he did exactly what a cuck does; let the selfish betraying bitch have her own way. He's happy it was only one time out of one hundred, but it was at least three times in the story. What a spineless moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes Bob is a cuck - Jimmy i presume is still doing his thing without retribution

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No revenge on the bastard. What the husband being of a scientific amslitical mind set. How about every action has an equal and opposite reaction.. 3 is a gift in fsvt it is really a 2…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another awful fetish cuck tale not correctly tagged.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

I’m so much in 2 minds about this, part 1 was really good, full of promise, part 2 was a disappointment, it didn’t live up to part 1.

Part 3 I liked that it had a surprise in it and it rounded it up, but …… oh I don’t know.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bob says he's "not paying" for his whore wife, but he is. The dumb cunt will continue cheating when Bob's out, and the foolish cuck will continue putting a roof over her head and providing for her. Lousy 3 part story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Rubbish

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

You do love your Cuck tales don’t you?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

I laugh at the weak little boys who fail to see the humor in this story. It is funny as hell

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlash2718r@lash2718r
Husband 60+ years. Father of three. Grandpa of two. Retired math professor.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories