Pierced Ch. 02: Some Threes

Story Info
More victims for Emily's seduction.
2.6k words
4.64
30k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,813 Followers

Despite a weekend spent making love to my adoring girlfriend - my otherwise straight flatmate Jenna, who is still technically someone else's girlfriend - I'm feeling decidedly antsy. In part it's the guilty knowledge that her desire for me is pure manipulation, that she has been seduced by the magic in my piercings, but mostly it's an itching for someone who isn't mine.

The note in the box says, "Use daily," and I don't think it means simply that the barbell in my tongue and the rings in my clit and ass must be worn every day, because that isn't even a choice. There's no way (that I know) to remove them. And I don't even think it means I need to fuck every day, because I've just spent two days doing nothing else, and my horniness is off the charts. I climaxed twice just on the bus ride into work, nearly biting my lip off in an effort to keep still and silent. (I can still taste blood.)

Fuck.

No. It's the need to use the magic in the piercings. To seduce. To arouse. To command. It is a cruel trick that fate has played on me. One week ago, to have Jenna be mine is all I could have wished for; and now that she is, miraculously, mine, I am driven desperate for more. If I could go back in time to that pizzeria and not open that box... would I?

I don't know. I don't think I would give up Jenna for anything. But nor can I resist much longer the magic in the piercings. It's increasingly difficult to concentrate on my work. Most of the staff in the warehouse are men, and I keep drifting off into fantasies of being cornered by them, stripped of my clothes and forced to suck their cocks; or maybe they'll bend me over a crate and take turns fucking my too willing virgin ass; or maybe they'll chain me to the forklift, legs held apart, and drive me through the warehouse, stopping for all and any to use my dripping wet pussy.

That these fantasies should excite me so is deeply uncomfortable. But clearly that is the magic's purpose, to rob me of my own will unless I do the same to others - and I would rather keep some control of my own fate than surrender entirely to a nymphomaniac existence. And I may as well get some real value out of it.

Karen, the boss's secretary, is at her desk. "Can I help you?" she asks, in a tone that suggests no interest in doing so. Her eyes examine me critically, as if my being a woman is just the first of a litany of failures.

I don't like her. I've never liked her. And yet today her lips are alluring, dressed in a freshly applied coat of rose-coloured lipstick, and it's almost a crime that they are not being kissed. A crime that I can solve. "What are you doing?" she demands coldly as I walk round to her side of the desk, and she flinches away in a panic as I bend to kiss her.

But it's hopeless. My lips are quickly on hers, my tongue slipping between, and I know the piercing's seductive magic is doing its work because her struggles cease, her resistance fades, and she yields at last to the kiss, returning it with passion. For me the release of tension is almost orgasmic. I almost yield to the temptation to dominate her completely, to have her eating me out, front and rear. I could order her to be my loyal lapdog, serving my every whim...

But that's not why I'm here. (Maybe tomorrow.) "I want to see Mr Charles."

Karen seems disappointed. Her lipstick is smudged, and I'm guessing it's smeared all over my lips. "Here," she says, handing me her mirror and a pack of facial wipes. "Mr Charles doesn't want to be disturbed."

"But you don't mind if I go in, do you?"

Karen shakes her head. She's looking at me like an adoring puppy. "Hey," I say. "How about you take me shopping sometime?"

She grins and nods her head enthusiastically. "Absolutely! I'd love that!"

I blow her a kiss, and let myself into the boss's office.

*

Mr Charles is old enough to be my dad. His hair is grey, and he wears thick spectacles and a navy blue suit that has seen better days. He frowns at me with clear displeasure. It's a shame I can't just bend over and ask him to lick my ass - or maybe I can, but more likely he'd just kick me out of his office.

"Where's Karen?" he demands.

"I'm really sorry to intrude," I say quickly, "but I urgently need to tell you something." I drop my voice to a dramatic whisper. "Something private." I glance at the door as if worried about eavesdroppers, and work my way closer to him.

Mr Charles glowers at me, clearly uncomfortable with my being here. "It's safe," he says irritably. "No one can hear us."

"Even so, I'd much rather whisper it in your ear." His moment of conflict between being a considerate boss and being a sensible one is all I need. It's not whispered words that grace his ear, but the ball of my tongue piercing.

"Stop!" he cries, pushing away from me, holding his hand to his ear.

"Stop?" I ask, watching him curiously. This is the first time I've tried the magic on a man. Maybe it doesn't work.

"I'm a married man," he says. "A happily married man."

And yet I am still standing here. He has made no attempt to throw me out of his office. "Methinks the lady doth protest too much," I quote, and I can see his defences falling.

"I would never leave her," he says, with entirely too much desperation.

"I would never ask you to." No indeed. I have something else entirely in mind. "I'm sorry, Mr Charles. I've been a very bad girl, haven't I?" That is true enough. "I deserve a good spanking..."

He flushes bright crimson at the suggestion. Before I can change my mind about this daft plan, I tug down my trousers and my thoroughly soaked knickers, and bend over his desk with my bum exposed to my boss - and in the very centre of that hopefully erotic view, the metal ring that pierces my ass.

After all, I do deserve to be spanked, and I'm not yet ready to offer up my anal cherry. But what man in his right mind could resist a touch?

I sense him approach. "A bad girl indeed," he murmurs. "Wicked. You certainly do deserve punishment." His hands caress my bare cheeks, and my tender thighs.

I've never been spanked before. I don't really know what to expect. I cry out involuntarily as his hand cracks against my flesh, the pain sharper than I ever imagined. It takes all my strength of will to stay where I am, not to flee the descending hand that delivers a second strike.

Karen rushes into the office, a shocked expression on her face, and on seeing me being spanked by her boss clearly doesn't know whether to stay or go. Mr Charles ignores her, delivering a third and a fourth, alternating between my cheeks that feel like they're burning hot. He pauses his punishment, but only so he can glide two fingers along the length of my pussy, and then he pushes them into me. I'm so wet there's hardly any resistance.

His sublime finger-fucking has me moaning audibly. There can be no question in Karen's mind that I am submitting willingly to this treatment. "It's okay, Karen," Mr Charles says. "I'll make sure this slut gets what she deserves."

Karen nods, her eyes glittering with excitement, and departs, leaving Mr Charles to resume spanking me. The pain is astonishing, but more astonishing is the pleasure in it too. Five, six, seven, eight, not an inch of me spared.

He pauses again, this time his fingers teasing that little ring, and the other too, and at last I have him. "You'd better give me a promotion for this," I say between gasps for breath. "Shorter hours... Higher pay..."

Mr Charles laughs. "Just for eight little slaps? Make it twenty and I'll think about it."

Twenty! Fuck! "Okay."

"No, no. It's 'Yes, sir.'"

Seriously? "Yes, sir."

"Karen?" he calls, and after a moment the door opens to admit her.

"Yes, sir?" she asks, with a definite smirk.

"Make a weekly appointment for - Emily, isn't it?" (I nod.) "Mondays. 3 p.m. Can I trust you to punish her appropriately if I'm not around?"

"Yes, sir!" she says, grinning broadly.

I glower at her, wondering how I've managed to manoeuvre myself into this situation. This magic is more mischievous than I realised.

Twelve more to go. I hope it's worth it.

*

Between the soreness of my cheeks and the resonant vibrations of the bead against my clit, the bus ride home is pure torture. My hope to at least be greeted by a joyful girlfriend is dashed by Jenna's air of unhappiness.

"I love you, Emily," she says, "but I love Matt too. Choosing between you is breaking my heart."

I sigh sadly. "Why don't you make us a pot of tea, and I'll tell you a story."

One story later... "So," she says. "The reason I'm suddenly in love with you is because some random goddess gave you magical piercings and if you don't use them every day you turn into a total slut who will happily trade getting spanked weekly by her boss for a promotion?"

"Um, pretty much."

"Uh, huh." Jenna looks at me, clearly trying not to laugh. "Assuming this is all true - and that's a big if - it seems hardly fair to me if you're going to be screwing someone new every day."

"I'm not!"

She rolls her eyes. "Shush. Hear me out. How about I get to keep both Matt and you? And, hey, if he complains, you could always seduce him too."

Logical, yes, but utterly bizarre too. "Um, okay."

"Great!" Jenna's relief is palpable. "He said he'd pop in tonight. We can talk to him together."

For the second time today I'm surprised by how the magic works. It keeps twisting in unexpected ways. I'm really not Matt's biggest fan, or vice versa, but I do want Jenna to be happy. And she's right that it wouldn't be fair to demand absolute fidelity from her while I'm out seeking fresh victims every day.

Snorting with laughter, I tell her, "I'm like some kind of Seventies sex-vampire, draining the life-force from my lovers one cum-shot at a time."

Matt, to my profound lack of surprise, is less than thrilled with Jenna's proposal. I don't doubt that if Jenna hadn't tied him to the bed before making it he would have been gone from the flat before I had a chance to work my magic. As it is, he is a fly in a web, naked and unprotected, helpless as I crawl onto the bed next to him, equally naked. Jenna hovers in the doorway, watching us anxiously.

"Fuck off," he hisses, glaring murderously at me. His cock is uselessly limp.

"I've never sucked a cock before," I say to him. "I'd like yours to be the first."

"Let me go right now, you psycho bitch," he growls, "or I'm going straight to the police."

I laugh. He's really making this easy for me. "I tell you what, Matt. If you can stop from getting hard for one whole minute - Jenna will time it - then we'll untie you and you'll never see me again. But if you lose, I'm going to make you come in my mouth - and when you do, Jenna and I are going to share your cum, just as we are going to share you. Okay?"

"Just fuck off," he says, but I can see the acceptance and determination in his eyes. He's confident he can resist me.

It's just not a fair fight. As soon as I straddle him, my pussy pressing against his shrunken cock, the bead of my piercing against his skin, the limp flesh swells to life and within seconds he is hard. Matt groans with frustration, no doubt thinking unsexy thoughts in an effort to deny me, but his traitorous cock is soon throbbing with other desires. "No!" he whines. "Don't!"

I'm almost sorry for him.

Almost.

I shuffle back until my mouth is level with his crotch. I have never sucked a cock before. I have never even touched one. I hardly even know what to do with it - but I start with kisses, with my lips, and my tongue, knowing that with the touch of the piercing against that so-smooth skin he will quickly forget his animosity towards me.

As his whines of protest give way to obvious enjoyment, I beckon Jenna to join me. We lie side-by-side, taking turns with her boyfriend's cock. I watch what she does and try to copy, though my attempt at deep throat leaves me coughing and spluttering, and we both end up giggling at that. I'm surprised how much pleasure there is for me in having a cock in my mouth, sucking on it, the taste of his precum.

Matt's enjoyment of this double treatment is clear too, and I think maybe I will enjoy sharing him with Jenna. "He's close," Jenna says, and I take over, capturing the head between my lips and working the shaft with my hand until he stiffens suddenly, and with a mighty pulse he fills my mouth with warm cum. At least it feels that way, but more and more cum erupts into my mouth from his pulsing cock, some spilling from my lips down along his shaft.

But at last he is done, and I sit up, Jenna too, and Matt watches as we kiss, exchanging his cum with our tongues, much of it dripping down our chins onto our breasts.

I glance down to see that he's still hard. "I want to watch you fuck him," I say.

Jenna grins. "And I want you to watch me fuck him..." She climbs into position, guiding him into her as she eases down onto him.

There's no trace of Matt's earlier anger. He thrusts up eagerly, uncaring that the 'psycho bitch' is watching him. "Isn't this a good arrangement," I say to him.

"Yeah, sorry," he says. "I was being an idiot."

"Uh huh." I release his wrists from the bindings, wondering if he will make a run for it. He doesn't. He pulls my head down to meet his, and kisses me hungrily. I've never kissed a boy before. It's different. Not unpleasant, though. I could get used to it.

A whimsical idea occurs to me. "I want to lick Jenna's pussy while you fuck her."

Jenna laughs. "Lucky me." She gets me to lie on my back, then goes down on me sixty-nine style. Moments later, Matt is straddling my head, his hard cock thrusting into Jenna's sweet pussy immediately above my face. The strength and speed of that shaft, like the piston in a steam engine, is a little daunting to tell the truth. I wonder if he will be doing that to me soon.

I focus my attention on Jenna's clit, as well as I can with the distraction of hers on mine. Sometimes my tongue glides along that thrusting length, tasting both of my lovers in the heat of passion. The vagina's ability to accommodate something so thick fascinates me - but I'm not yet ready to try it myself. For now I'm happy to watch, and I love making love to Jenna's pussy.

And I love licking his cum from her when he finishes.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,813 Followers