Pierced Ch. 04: Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you can," I say calmly. "But I can't keep calling you Ms Wainwright while you're my secretary. From now on you're 'Lexi', okay?" She shakes her head in denial, but I ignore it. "Oh, and one last thing I want you to buy this morning, Lexi. A dildo. Silicone. Ten inches or so, with a suction cup base. You can choose the colour."

Her expression turns to one of pure horror. "Please don't ask me to do that."

"You'll be fine, Lexi." I'm trying very hard not to laugh at the thought of Ms Wainwright peering around the shelves of a sex shop in terror. "All the shops you need are just down the road. Try and be back by noon. We need to discuss the other side of my work for this company. Mr Charles was very good at setting me up on dates with current and prospective clients."

"He what?"

"I'm a company whore, Lexi. I'm sure you can see the value in that."

She just stares at me, her mouth gaping, and again I think about Geoffrey's thick cock thrusting between those posh lips. "Off you go, Lexi," I say. "And back by noon and properly dressed or you'll be spanked."

"Yes, Emily," she says, and hurries out.

*

Lexi's back in my office just before noon, tottering on her black shoes with high stiletto heels, adjusting her charcoal skirt and clearly very self-conscious about her breasts being on display. She looks quite miserable about the whole thing, no doubt humiliated at being dressed like a common slut instead of the sophisticated elegance she's used to.

"Are you wearing tights?" I demand. "Holdups and stockings are permitted, but not tights. And if you insist on wearing panties, they have to be crotchless. Take those off at once."

"Yes, Emily," she says, seething with frustration and annoyance. The shame of being ordered to remove her undergarments while I sit watching has her cheeks flushed again. The dildo she found is a black, veined, realistic dildo. She holds it in her hand like it's some kind of medical waste. "What do I do with this?"

"I want you to schedule fifteen minutes each day during which that dildo will be either in your mouth or in your cunt."

"No!" she wails, her eyes glimmering with tears.

"Get to work, Lexi," I say firmly. "Your desk's out there, you've got tasks to finish by one o'clock."

Tears rolling down her cheeks, she runs out of my office, looking delightfully slutty. At quarter to one, however, she returns to the office looking much more composed. She plants the dildo on one of the spare chairs and ignores me completely as she slowly (and with some obvious discomfort) lowers herself onto it, impaling herself with the black silicone cock.

"You didn't have to do that in front of me," I point out.

She shrugs. "You made me dress like a slut, and I don't think there's a single man working here that hasn't invented some stupid reason to come see me in the last half hour. So it was either hide in the bathroom with the dildo for fifteen minutes, or do it here. This way I get to tell you that you will be seeing my husband on Tuesday afternoons at 3 p.m., and if he can't make it I will make sure you get the spanking you deserve."

I wince, knowing full well she will make it hurt a lot worse. "I think Karen left her paddle in her desk," I note.

Ms Wainwright nods. She has arranged her skirt so that the dildo is not visible, but the subtle, restless squirming of her hips is unmistakable. "I saw that. I've been wondering all morning why you've been so determined to humiliate me."

She falls silent and I have to prompt her to continue. "Yes?"

"I own this company and you've given me so many reasons to fire you." Her thighs part a little and for a moment I think she's about to touch herself in front of me, but then she slams her legs abruptly shut again. "But the truth is I don't want to fire you. I want to hurt you. Punish you. Treat you like the whore you are. The truth is I find myself enjoying the idea of coming to work here, because everything you do to humiliate me just makes me want to do the same to you."

She glances at the clock on the wall and laughs. "In five minutes, it will be one o'clock, and I'll be the one telling you what to do. Don't you worry, my husband won't be the only man fucking your ass. I'll soon have your ass and cunt and mouth working overtime."

Excited by her passion, her hips are really working that dildo now. I stand and cross the room, and kneel down in front of her. "Show me," I order her, and gently push her thighs apart, her skirt up. The black dildo stretches her labia wide, and her clit is beautifully exposed. I bend to kiss it, to suck on it, to lick it with all the loving it deserves.

"Oh yes," she cries out softly. "Make me come, Emily. I'm still your slutty secretary for two more minutes. Make me come with this huge fucking dildo inside me."

I love the smell of her pussy, and how amazingly wet she is. Usually I have to touch someone with my clitoral piercing to get them this desperate for me. My tongue sweeps softly and steadily over her clit, pushing her closer and closer to a finish. "I tasted your ass last night," she says between breaths. "You'll be tasting mine before you go home today."

He did! He did make her suck his cock clean!

Suppressing the instinct to laugh, I continue making love to Ms Wainwright's gorgeously stuffed pussy. Everything she's threatening me with sounds utterly perfect to me.

And suddenly she's there, convulsing, her hands clutching at my head to hold it in place, her thighs clamping tight about me. She makes no sound except for her panting breaths, and I continue sweeping my tongue across her clit, until her muscles relax and she pushes me away.

"One o'clock," she says. "My turn now."

"Yes, Ms Wainwright," I say.

12