The Samurai and the Cecaelia

Story Info
A male cecaelia has an encounter with a human samurai.
1.1k words
3.83
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last place the samurai and the cecaelia expected to end up in during their duel was a field of Aphrodite's fowers sitting idly by a lake. As the samurai thrust his sword at the cecaelia, the tentacled beast grabbed the man by the legs with his tentacles and the two fell into the flowers, causing the pollen to rise up and enter their nostrils while they coughed. At that moment, as the two were rolling around trying to get the pollen out of their faces, they felt something... change. As if their souls weren't only blazing with the need for battle, but were also blazing with lust for one another.

As the samurai stared trying to figure out what the sensation was he took another look at the cecaelia and much to his shock he could feel his cock becoming harder in his pants. The cecaelia was a very monstrous being, but damn was he good looking. He had piercing emerald eyes, and the patterns on his muscular torso which exposed his face and chest reminded the samurai of breasts in some odd way. Unable to help himself, the samurai squeezed the cecaelia's pecs, which while firm were surprisingly soft. In response, the cecaelia whimpered as if he seemed to enjoy being fondled like a concubine.

While trying not to moan, the cecaelia noticed the massive bulge in the samurai's pants. Up until this point, the cecaelia wasn't used to considering the possibility of sex with another male. But now, a devious idea came into the cecaelia's head. As the samurai was too busy fondling the cecaelia's chest, same cecaelia flipped the man over on his back.

As the samurai was still try to process what happened, the cecaelia lowered himself and tore off the samurai's pants, exposing his long, fully erect thick cock that was at least 6 inches. The cecaelia's mouth watered as he looked at the samurai's member, and he didn't know why. His own member was at least as long as his tentacles so he was definitely much bigger in that department. But something about a human's cock was so mesmerizing with the thickness and the veins that the cecaelia wanted to taste it. He looked up at the samurai with a devious smirk as he licked the precum off the tip. Normally the samurai would be mortified at the idea of putting his cock in a mouth like that of the cecaelia, but right now he was too horny to care. He just wanted his cock to go inside of something.

As if the cecaelia heard his thoughts, he slid his mouth over samurai's cock and started sucking. He began to bob back and forth, taking the samurai's cock in a little deeper each time. The samurai moaned at the sensation, he didn't expect the teeth and split jaw of the cecaelia to give him such a mind blowing experience. It was almost better than having sex with a regular human woman.

Meanwhile the cecaelia was getting more and more turned on. He couldn't deny anymore that he wanted the samurai's cock. He needed his cock inside of him. He needed the samurai to breed him, fertilize his womb with seed that would impregnate him with the samurai's powerful offspring.

The cecaelia was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice the samurai's human cock swelling, and suddenly the samurai's member exploded with cum in the cecaelia's mouth. The cecaelia's cheeks puffed up and he instantly let go off the samurai's cock as it continued to cum all over his face. He tried to swallow most of the cum, but some of it leaked out on his pecs and stomach.

Seeing this dangerous creature from the depths becoming this cum hungry street whore made the samurai way more turned on than he wanted to admit. As the cecaelia was catching his breath, the samurai grabbed him and flipped him on his hands and knees. The samurai spanked the cecaelia, earning a squeal out of the tentacled creature. He parted the tentacles to reveal a large tentacle-like cock coming out of a vagina like opening which possessed puffy swollen lips. As he did the cecaelia bucked his hips at him, as if begging for him to finally put his cock inside of his pussy and breed him. The samurai wasted no time and plunged his cock into the vagina like organ. He thrust into the cecaelia like a bull in rut, not able to get enough of the velvety walls that squeezed around his cock as if trying to milk it. He was determined to tame the cecaelia even if it meant inseminating him.

Meanwhile the cecaelia was thinking if this was what sex for human females is like, cause if it was he was jealous that he didn't find a male that would breed him this way earlier.

The samurai pinched and spanked what would've been the cecaelia's ass cheeks, in order to rile up the cecaelia harder. He thrust further into the cecaelia while his balls slapped against the base of the cecaelia's penis.

The cecaelia's own cock then snaked its way back into his pussy and started fucking himself alongside the samurai's member. The cecaelia couldn't believe that he found something he enjoyed more than hunting humans, and that that something was being someone's breeding bitch.

Suddenly, the cecaelia felt the samurai's penis start to swell and throb inside of him. He knew that the samurai was about to coat his insides with his seed and that excited him more than anything. And with that the samurai plunged even further into the cecaelia and both he and the cecaelia's own cock exploded with potent seed inside of his pussy. The samurai then pulled out and he ejaculated all over the cecaelia's back, who rolled over to get some more seed on his chest and belly.

Just as the cecaelia thought it would be over, the samurai started masturbating in front of the cecaelia, who opened his mouth to receive more human seed. And after a minute or so, the samurai came on the cecaelia's face and chest again, fullying marking the cecaelia as his.

The samurai then looked down at the cecaelia and gazed at him with a look of embarrassment, as if he couldn't believe he engaged in this and enjoyed it. The samurai instantly grabbed his pants and ran back to where he came from, leaving the cecaelia alone.

The cecaelia continued to lay in the water for a few minutes, petting his cum covered belly. He was now considering to deal with him being the only cecaelia left in a new way, repopulation. But he was going to need the sperm of at least a 100 more males that he could use to birth more cecaelia into this world.

That was when a group of three camping minotaurs caught his attention, and the cecaelia swam over. The minotaurs noticed him and first drew their swords, but the cecaelia quickly made it clear that he wasn't a threat. He was here to let them breed him.