Pierre Pt. 01

Story Info
Pierre wanted to settle a lawsuit with his young cock.
4.4k words
4.47
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pierre was a twenty-year-old, bright, and exceptionally self-confident kid I hired in sales. We clicked right away and spent many hours just talking about anything and everything.

Pierre had a very genuine intellectual curiosity, and he was hungry to learn.

I thoroughly enjoyed our interactions, and so did he. As it turned out, he also really excelled in his sales position and made great money.

Pierre was influenced by a disgruntled employee (Albert) to leave the company and form a competitive company.

The problem was that our automated system logging showed that they both downloaded many of the company's proprietary source code, databases, and customer lists. These actions were in direct conflict with the non-competition agreement both of them had signed, and fundamental laws that protect a company's sources and methods.

When confronted with the fact that they had violated their contractual agreements, and in fact had stolen company sources and methods, they thought that filing a frivolous lawsuit against my company would somehow force us to overlook their theft of our intellectual property.

It didn't.

In addition to filing an answer to their frivolous lawsuit, we filed our counterclaims, hired and retained a half dozen attorneys, and got extremely aggressive with the litigation.

These two twenty-year-olds were real naive amateurs. So were their attorneys.

The following six weeks proved to be brutal litigation for my young opponents, which drove their legal fees well past $60k. We then moved into the expensive phase - the deposition phase.

They deposed their own witnesses. What a stupid strategy, and a waste of money.

It appears that they had hoped that they would somehow intimidate us with a bunch of former disgruntled employees who had perjured themselves.

It didn't. In fact, it was entertaining.

Albert, the moron who influenced Pierre looked like an offspring of Jabba-the-Hutt.

Pierre on the other hand was an absolutely beautiful young man. I was so disappointed. I genuinely liked Pierre.

Pierre and his clown partner showed up for their depositions. Goodness, all they did way lie, and the lies were so easily proven.

It appeared they mistakenly thought that whoever lies most and best wins. They might have thought that the depositions were the trial. I almost felt sorry for them. So phenomenally naive.

Pierre showed up for his deposition in a really revealing and sexy pair of shorts and a short and fitted shirt that showed his belly almost every time he moved.

After an hour and a half, the attorneys left the room. I assumed they were in a conference to discuss the plethora of lies that my opponents told under oath.

I sat in the conference room with these two carnival barkers awaiting the return of the attorneys.

Pierre stood up a couple of times and stretched his arms above his head. He fully exposed his six-pack and the light brown happy trail of hair that ran from his navel down. He also did a 360 degree turn each time so I got the full view of everything.

Pierre was an absolute Rembrandt. Goodness, what a piece of art.

I was sure this show was for me since he and everyone else knew I'm gay.

After half an hour, I was curious where the attorneys were.

Looking back, I think they all left hoping that I would talk to these kids and try to wake them up to reality.

After my long wait, I needed to use the restroom. As I was standing at the urinal, Pierre showed up at the urinal next to me. I just shook my head.

Unfortunately, the urinals had dividers between them. I would have liked to have taken a sneak peek at Pierre's package. Damn, he was a cute young guy.

As we were both standing at the sink washing our hands, I had to ask how he was doing.

I asked, "Have you had enough of this nonsense yet Pierre?"

He immediately, and surprisingly said, "God yes! I sure have!"

I thought this kid dressed this way for me. He knows that I'm gay, and he certainly knew that he was an exceptionally attractive guy.

Pierre asked, "Is there some way we can talk and make this all just stop?"

Obviously, Pierre had no idea how deep a hole he and Albert dug for themselves.

I just looked at him in the mirror and started walking out of the restroom.

Pierre asked in a very sincere tone, "Wait. Please wait. I was just hoping to get your attention and hoped we could talk."

I replied, "It sure wouldn't be easy. You managed to get a whole lot of people really pissed off."

Pierre said, "I'm not trying to make excuses, but Albert had a lot to do with these decisions."

I asked, "I don't know what you have in mind, but any conversation we have doesn't include Albert. If I even think he knows we're talking, we're done."

Pierre assured me that he would not tell Albert anything.

I asked, "Do you have my cell number?"

Pierre said, "Yeah, I always have."

I said, "Okay, let's call it a day for the depositions. Call me later tonight after 7:00. Do not share this with Albert."

Pierre agreed to call and that he wouldn't share his intent to call me.

Pierre called at seven o'clock on the dot.

The first thing he did was apologize for all the trouble he and Albert had caused.

Pierre asked, "Can you and I just get together alone and talk like we used to?"

I told him that in accordance with the rules of evidence regarding settlement negotiations, nothing we discussed would be admissible, so if he was trying to cook something up, he was wasting his time.

I said, "Look Pierre, I don't know that there is much that can be achieved by us talking, but I'll hear you out."

Pierre asked, "When can we meet up?"

I answered, "I'm still at the office now."

Pierre answered, "I can be there in fifteen minutes."

I said, "That's fine. I'll be at the front door to let you in."

I waited in the lobby for Pierre to arrive. He was pretty close to his fifteen-minute estimate.

I opened the door and Pierre walked in.

Pierre shyly said, "Hi Austin, thanks for meeting with me."

He was wearing another, but a different set of very short silky shorts, and a tight shirt that was barely covering his sexy young belly.

I also gave Pierre a 'hello' and motioned for him to lead the way to my office.

Prior to that afternoon, the only way I had seen Pierre dressed was in a business suit, in which he also looked very sexy, or casual Friday dress.

As Pierre walked down the hall to my office, I couldn't take my eyes off of his beautiful butt, his legs, and his bare skin on his back as his shirt lifted while he walked.

Was this a set-up, or was he giving me an invitation that perhaps there was something he would be willing to exchange to get this silly, but very costly lawsuit settled? ...which he filed.

I wanted to say, 'Damn, you're a piece of art. You have a perfectly beautiful butt and legs.'

But, I didn't think that would be a good comment at that juncture.

I could smell that Pierre had just showered as he was walking in front of me, and into my office.

As we entered my office, I asked, "Pierre, what's with the outfit you're wearing?"

As he took a seat in the chair next to my desk, Pierre was stumbling for an answer.

I said, "If you're trying to set me up, it's not going to work."

Pierre begged. "Austin, no, I swear. I really just want to talk. Just you and me. Like we did before I made this stupid mistake. Please Austin, can we just talk?"

~~~

Pierre really was right off the cover of GQ Magazine. He could easily model. He was phenomenally handsome, and it was obvious that he was either a jogger or a runner.

Pierre didn't have a bodybuilder build, but he was exceptionally tone. His complexion was perfect, clean-shaven, perfectly styled hair and he really looked amazing in a business suit. At 20 years old, this kid was a ten-plus knockout.

As soon as he sat down, his short shirt lifted, revealing the light brown happy trail that went from his navel down to what I imagined was a really beautiful soft bush of pubic hair.

~~~

With regard to the litigation, I immediately asked, "Pierre, what the fuck were you thinking?"

Pierre paused to compose himself. He looked me in the eye, and he had what appeared to be real tears in his eyes.

He said, "Austin, I don't know what I was thinking. It was just stupid. You know I always enjoyed talking with you."

I said, "Great. You're sorry, but you've caused a lot of damage and a lot of expense."

Pierre replied, "I know. I know. I didn't think it would get this bad."

Pierre was actually crying at this point. But, I was still skeptical. Was he faking this? Was this a set-up?

I asked, "So what do you want to talk about?"

Pierre said, "I just want to make this all end. I want things to get back to the way they were."

I said, "You filed the lawsuit. I can't dismiss what you filed."

Pierre said, "Yeah, but then you filed a counterclaim."

I just said, "Welcome to the real world. You breached your contract. You and your little buddy stole our intellectual property."

I continued, "I have six attorneys on retainer. There are multiple motions filed. Making this go away isn't going to happen by me just snapping my fingers. You created a hell of a mess."

Pierre was speechless. He was young, inexperienced in real-world business, and a little naive. But, he was charming and cute. We did have a great dialog before he followed Albert and got this mess started.

Pierre said, "I'm not trying to limit my blame, but suing you wasn't my idea. I actually objected to it. But Albert had control of the money and he wanted to cause problems."

"Maybe so," I said. "But it's you who is suing me for sexual harassment, and you know that's total bullshit."

"Yeah, I know," Pierre, confessed. Pierre further elaborated, "But Albert said that would embarrass you and make you settle with us, and not enforce the non-competition agreement"

Then out of the blue, Pierre said, "But you're gay and I know you find me attractive, right?"

That comment was shockingly out of place!

I asked, "Are you wearing any kind of recording device?"

Pierre immediately said, "No, of course not. Austin, I'm not trying to pull anything."

I just said, "Okay, prove it."

Gesturing with his hands, Pierre asked, "How?"

I said, "I need to check all of your clothing."

Pierre asked, "So, do you want me to strip?"

I just answered, "It's up to you. Prove that you're not wearing a recording device."

Pierre just sat there for a good ten seconds.

He then stood up and took off his shirt and handed it to me.

His upper body was beautiful. Very light hair on his chest and nice bushes of hair under his arms. I felt through his shirt. There were no devices.

Pierre put his thumbs inside the waistband of his shorts, ready to pull them down.

Pierre asked, "Do you want me to take these off, or do you want to just kind of frisk me?"

I answered, "That's up to you Pierre."

Pierre walked in front of me. He was shirtless and all he had on was this short pair of silky shorts. He was standing within inches of me as I sat in my chair.

Pierre said, "Go ahead and search me."

I began feeling around Pierre's shorts and the pockets.

I said, "Turn around."

He did. Now his perfect butt was right in front of me, and I had his permission to feel every inch of him as I searched for a recording device.

Pierre had a good amount of soft brown hair on his thighs and legs. The hair on his thighs and legs was a good indication that he had a nice hairy crotch and butt.

I began rubbing his butt as though I was searching for a recording device. There was no resistance.

I then put my hand under his crotch and felt his balls and his entire crotch. Again, no resistance.

I said, "Okay, turn back around."

Pierre turned around and I put my hand right on his crotch, getting a full feel of his young cock and balls. His arms were crossed over his head. He had given me total access to his young lean body.

Finally, I said, "Okay, looks like you're clean."

I motioned for Pierre to sit back down.

I handed him his shirt, but he left it off.

He looked at me, smiled, and asked, "Be honest. Did you like frisking me?"

I answered, "Did you like me feeling your body?"

Pierre answered, "You and I have always had an honest dialog. Actually, yeah, I did."

I asked Pierre, "So what do you have in mind for my considering to erase this and eat all of my legal fees."

Pierre immediately answered, "Anything you want. And I mean anything."

I said, "Okay, so by anything, what are you suggesting?"

Pierre repeated himself. He said, "Anything you want."

I pretty much knew what he was saying, but I needed to hear it from him.

I replied, "Define anything."

Pierre quietly said, "Sex. Any sex you want."

I answered, "Sex? ...with who?"

Pierre said, "With me. I'll do anything you want."

I said, "Okay, so give me some suggestions of what you mean by 'anything'."

Pierre looked at me for a good ten seconds. I could see there was hesitation in what he wanted to say.

Pierre said, "I think you'd probably like to suck my dick."

I asked, "What would make you think that I would want to suck your dick?"

Pierre answered, "Come on Austin. Almost every time we sit and talk I notice you glancing, and sometimes staring at my dick. You look me up and down all the time"

I said, "...I'm listening."

Pierre continued, "Maybe you want to fuck me. Maybe you want me to suck your dick. I'll do anything you want."

I said, "You're suing me for sexual harassment, and you think I'm going to become sexually involved with you? Are you fucking nuts!?!"

Pierre said, "Austin, I swear I'm not trying to set you up. I'll do whatever you want to prove that."

I shot back, "The complaint you filed states that I came onto you, that I grabbed you and I pulled down my pants in front of you. You know that is all bullshit."

Pierre looked down at the floor, looking for an answer.

He just said, "I know it's bullshit."

Pierre asked, "You're really pissed, aren't you?"

I answered, "I wouldn't characterize my feelings as 'Pissed.' I feel hurt Pierre. We had more than just a professional relationship. I felt a real friendship."

Pierre said, "I know. I did too Austin. I would still want that. I swear, it wasn't my idea."

I said, "Then you should just dismiss your suit. The truth is going to come out anyhow, and you and your idiot partner are already caught perjuring yourselves."

Pierre asked, "Would you consider us having sex as a possible way to make all of this go away?"

I said, "If you think one little sexual encounter is going to make this all better, you're out of your mind."

Pierre asked, "Okay, so how many times?"

I said, "I can stop the financial hemorrhaging in your legal fees pretty quickly, but completely settling this mess would probably take six months."

Pierre asked, "So, are you considering us having sex to settle this?"

I was non-committal.

Pierre asked, "Did you like feeling me up tonight?"

I said, "Sure. You know I find you attractive. But, you've created a hell of a mess."

Pierre asked. "Do you want me to blow you right now? I will if you want me to."

I answered, "No."

I asked, "What makes you think you can handle getting fucked?"

Pierre replied, "My older brother used to sneak into my room for years and fuck me. I'm not gay, and I've never gone out looking for it, but yeah, I did start to like the feeling."

That was a surprise.

I asked, "What else did your brother do to you?"

Pierre answered, "Sometimes he would blow me and lick my asshole."

I thought, 'Wow, that's hot.'

I asked, "When was the last time your brother did anything to you?"

Pierre thought for a second and then said, "About three months ago."

I asked, "What did he do."

Pierre seemed to have no problem talking about this activity with his brother.

Pierre answered, "First he licked my asshole, then he fucked me, then he gave me a blowjob."

"Damn! That's hot", I said.

Pierre then asked, "Do you want to fuck me?"

I answered, "No, not now."

I said, "You need to talk to your partner and find out if he's ready to settle this crap."

Pierre quickly replied, "He does. Just like me, he can't sleep, can't eat... ...this is totally consuming both of us."

I replied, "As I said, you guys filed it."

Pierre said, "I know. It was stupid. Quitting here was stupid. I loved working here. I loved spending time with you."

I said, "You need to be aware that any settlement is going to have to include you guys paying at least part of our legal fees."

I could see Pierre was really stressed over this. Frankly, I was glad that he was.

Pierre asked, "Like how much of your legal fees."

I answered, "It can probably be a token amount, and spread out over time. But that would be the only way I could explain settling with you guys."

Pierre asked, "So we pay a little of your legal fees and I give you sex? Would we be able to make it all stop for that?"

I asked, "When is the last time you had sex?"

Pierre answered, "It's been months."

I asked, "When is the last time you jerked off?"

Pierre answered, "With all of this going on, it's had me pretty exhausted. Probably more than a month."

I said, "Before we can do much of anything, your attorney's are going to need to file an intent to dismiss your case."

Pierre answered, "I don't really understand all the legal stuff, but I'll tell them to do anything you want. I just want this over and life to go back to normal."

Then, surprisingly, Pierre said, "I would give anything to come back and work here too."

I had no reply to that.

Austin asked, "So can you at least tell me if this is something that we might be able to do?

I hesitated for a few seconds, then answered, "Maybe."

I could see a sense of relief come over Pierre.

Pierre asked, "Can you tell me what you like? I mean, do you want me to blow you, you want to fuck me, what do you like?"

I answered, "I like all of that. And, you were right to assume that I'd like to blow you too."

Pierre asked, "Okay, so tell me what to do and I'll do it."

I said, "I think we'll take it slow."

Pierre said, "Okay," and sat as though awaiting my instructions.

I asked, "Well, you haven't jerked off in a while, right?"

Pierre answered, "Right. It's been a while."

I said, "Okay, I'd like to watch you jerk off."

Pierre asked, "You want me to just sit here and jerk off for you."

I answered, "Yeah."

Pierre said, "You might not believe this, but after noticing you looking at my dick a few times, I have actually fantasized about jerking off in front of you. For a long time, I really have wanted you to watch me jerk off."

I asked, "Are you into exhibitionism?"

Pierre answered, "Maybe a little. But almost since our first interview, I noticed you looking me up and down, I've thought many times about wanting you to watch me masturbate."

I wasn't sure if I believed him or not, but I sure thought it was hot that this young adonis had possibly fantasized about wanting me to watch him jerk off.

I just said, "Well, fulfill your fantasy, Sport."

Pierre stood up and took off his shorts. He sat back down completely naked and just started getting himself hard.

I said, "Spread your legs apart. I like to see the underside of your balls convulsing and pulsating when you start to ejaculate."

Pierre spread his legs, showing me his nice hairy butt crack and his beautiful hairy balls. His cock was getting hard quickly.

As much as I really wanted to go down on Pierre, or suck his balls while he jerked off, I just sat in my chair and watched this totally hot young stud jerking off in front of me.

Pierre started to slouch down in the chair as he became fully erect, his legs spread wide, giving me an awesome view of his cock, balls, and I was able to just barely see his asshole through the hair.

12