All Comments on 'Pierre Pt. 01'

by SoftTouchGayBoy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a hot story

This is a tale about a young 20 y.o. who betrays his business mentor, blatantly steals from him to compete against him, shamelessly fabricates an untrue sexual harassment suit, lies to all and perjures himself, gets so deep in legal mess and fees, then attempts to seduce Austin into fixing it all for him, blaming his idiot partner for it all. Then drops that he’s been sexually molested by his brother for years and is still having sex with him just months ago. It’s all so sordid and tragic. Then to make Austin say his abuse was “hot” and agree to forgive his betrayal, lies, slander, etc for some sex is just unbelievable and insulting to the reader’s intelligence. Yuck!

SoftTouchGayBoySoftTouchGayBoyover 3 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous user.

┌П┐(-_-)┌П┐

It was hot as hell. You sound jealous.

squirtypunisher093squirtypunisher093over 3 years ago
This was hot

I love your story. I love the detail you added about the motion and pulsing of the young man's balls.

Fucko922Fucko922over 3 years ago

I don’t read these stories for the moral lessons they teach but for the hot erotic lessons that get me hard and this one did just that! Look forward to part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoftTouchGayBoy@SoftTouchGayBoy
98 Followers
My attraction to cute, young, fresh looking, slender, or skinny, physically fit, petite in size, sexually mature straight dudes has directed many of my life choices since roughly the period coterminous with puberty. I’ve always been attracted to the kind of young guy that migh...