Pierre Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pierre started to develop a good stroking rhythm of his young penis.

Pierre looked at me and asked, "Do you like watching me masturbate?"

I answered, "Yeah, I do."

Pierre asked, "Are you hard too?"

I answered, "Yeah, very hard."

Pierre asked, "Do you want me to blow you?"

I said, "No, but I might jerk off with you."

Pierre asked, "Do you want to blow me."

I answered, "Yeah, I definitely would love to blow you, but let's just stay with you jerking off in front of me for now."

Pierre laid back further, closed his eyes, and let his head fall back as he stroked his penis.

I could see that Pierre's cock was developing enough drool that it was dripping down the head and shaft of his cock. Pierre was definitely horny and appeared to actually be enjoying having me watch him masturbate his young penis.

I unzipped my zipper and took out my cock. My God, I was so fucking turned on watching Pierre masturbating right in front of me.

No question, I had previously fantasized about Pierre masturbating. He had a nice circumcised, seven-inch cock. The head was purplish and swollen. He was horny for sure. The pre-cum was seeping considerably.

Pierre was focusing on rubbing the swollen and glistening head of his super-hard cock. I could see his young penis was jerking and his whole body was beginning to tense and jerk, and his breathing was increasingly heavier as his climax approached.

Pierre's testicles were pulling up tight to his body and then relaxing.

Finally, Pierre's testicles pulled up tight to his body, and his scrotum tightened around them.

I could see the pelvic floor muscle under his balls begin to swell. He was definitely climaxing.

In a heavy labored exhale, Pierre said, "I'm about to detonate."

Within a couple of seconds, the area under Pierre's balls began the involuntary contractions and pulsations. Pierre began to ejaculate.

Pierre's urethra was pulsating as it expanded - carrying his thick semen down the length of his young penis and spurting at high velocity out of the swollen head.

Three very rapid and heavy squirts of thick semen blasted out of Pierre's penis landing on his chest. Pierre's face was flush and had an expression of utter ecstasy.

After the initial eruptions of semen, Pierre's penis, and the area under his balls still fully pulsating, Pierre held his penis pointed more toward his stomach as he continued ejaculating, making large pools of thick, stringy semen.

When his eruptions finally subsided, Pierre's body just went limp. He was breathing heavily, and quietly moaning from his orgasm.

Pierre asked, "Do you like cum?"

I answered, "Yeah, I do."

Pierre clarified, "I mean do you like to eat it?"

I answered, "Yeah, definitely."

Still laying back, Pierre then asked, "Do you wanna clean up this mess? You wanna eat my cum?"

I got on my knees in front of Pierre. I put my hands on his tight slim waist and leaned forward.

Pierre shot his young load onto his chest and made a few pretty large puddles of cum on his stomach. Pierre's cum was thick. It was white with some clear areas, it was lumpy and a little stringy.

I started licking up the puddles of Pierre's warm, thick, bitter, and sour tasting nectar.

As soon as I finished the first puddle, I moved to the next and kept eating Pierre's thick potent cum.

It was as though he couldn't hold it back.

Pierre said in a very sensual tone, "Ohh my God. That is so fucking hot watching you eat my nut."

As I kept licking up and eating his thick jiz, Pierre asked, "Does my semen taste good?"

I answered, "It's delicious," and I continued eating every bit.

After I finished eating all of the cum off of Pierre's chest, stomach, and pubic hair, he showed me his hand. The hand he used to masturbate was pretty covered with his semen.

Pierre asked, "Do you want to eat this too?"

I licked all of the rich thick cum off of Pierre's hand and ate it.

Pierre again made it a point to tell me how much it excited him to have me watch him jerk off.

I told him, "Yeah, well, believe me, watching you masturbate was among the hottest things I've ever done."

Pierre asked, "Do you think you'd like to jerk me off?"

I answered, "Yeah, I would."

Pierre then asked, "Would you enjoy blowing me and fucking me?"

I answered, "Yeah. Sounds like we might have a plan for the next meet up.

I said, "Next time I want you to dress to the nines, in one of your nice business suits.

Pierre said, "Okay, I will. I'm really looking forward to it."

To be continued.

12