Pigeons

Story Info
Velvet Sky and Angelina Love make their tag team... official.
10.6k words
4.89
3.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers

You gotta admit, Vel, we were great together!" Angelina Love suggested as she swiped the keycard, her hotel room door unlocking immediately afterward.

Nodding semi-bashfully, Velvet Sky agreed, "It was a lot of fun, I guess." In reality, the former Talia Madison wasn't too thrilled about her new pairing, or the idea of teaming up at all, to be frank. A fact that, based on her tone, Angelina picked up on quickly.

"Seriously, what's the problem? We won, right? Sooo..." she trailed, waiting for her beautiful new partner to finish her sentence.

"So we should be celebrating, right?" Velvet fulfilled before explaining, "Listen, Ange, it's not you, okay? You're great! I kinda just... I don't know... wanted to establish myself...alone?" With that, Angelina turned away from her other half, finally opening the door and tossing her bag to the side as she entered. Velvet followed closely behind, despite the obvious fact that she was being ignored. Something that she absolutely hated.

Attempting to soften the blow, Velvet started, "Listen-", only to be cut off by the other member of the brand new duo. "No, I get, Vel. You don't wanna be a part of a tag team with me. You'd much rather continue getting tag teamed, is that it?"

"No, it's not like that!" Velvet burst out, eager to defend herself against Angelina's erroneous claims. Sure, she was no anal virgin, but she had never been double-teamed by two other women before. Okay, so maybe it happened once, but they decided to spare her, leaving her double-anal cherry unattained and, as a result, leaving her mind intact.

Angelina wasn't buying it though, the Canadian finally looking her new partner in the eye as she suggested, "Well, then what is it? Surely you like getting that juicy bubble butt of yours plowed. Otherwise, you'd be ecstatic to finally have someone watching your back. Especially a real alpha female such as myself, who's never taken ANYTHING up her butt before."

Angelina's voice cracked a bit as that last line left her mouth, her brain briefly struggling against the lie. The ugly truth was, Love had lost her anal cherry years ago to Trinity, a secret that luckily for her, was well-kept until she departed from the other company two years ago. A forbidden act that nobody ever saw, meaning that it technically never happened. At least, that's how Angelina liked to look at things.

Minute after minute passed, without anything being said between the two. Angie's words rang true; as far as Velvet knew, her partner was an anal virgin, the crème de la crème of the professional wrestling industry. Whether she liked it or not, Velvet couldn't say the same for herself. Sure, she managed to stay clean over the last few months, but overall her current run as a "top" in TNA has been less than stellar. This team, Velvet-Love Entertainment, was the best thing for her future.

"You're right," Velvet admitted, finally breaking the silence as she sat her bag down.

"I know," Angelina smugly agreed, confidently sashaying over to the kitchen area before continuing, "and I ALSO know that sooner or later, Velvet-Love Entertainment will run this Knockout's division." Those prospects put a smile on Sky's formerly glum face. The idea of ruling the division, finally proving herself to be more than just a wannabe or a switch was exciting. Velvet realized that sharing the glory was a small price to pay, especially when that price would also act as an ass-protecting shield.

Now that they were officially a tag team, it was time to properly celebrate their first victory together. Angelina returned from the kitchen, an expensive-looking glass filled halfway with red wine in each hand. She took a seat on the couch, placed one of the two drinks on the cocktail table in front of her, and invited Velvet to join her. Hastily, Ms. Sky agreed.

"To our beautiful future together!" Angelina gleamed, her wavy blonde hair bouncing as she raised her glass in the air. Velvet took a seat, immediately picking up her drink and matching her new partner's toast.

The drinks were shared as the two gabbed about their match earlier and their plan to take over the Knockout's division, among other things. But eventually, both ladies' glasses ran dry, giving the more experienced woman the perfect opportunity to show her new partner how a real top celebrates a big win.

Putting her empty cup on the table, Angelina slowly scooted in, doing the same with Velvet's glass. Not a word was shared, The Canadian Angel instead opting to seduce her ally silently. It became very clear to Velvet exactly where this celebration was going.

Angelina caressed Vel-Vel's smooth face, soaking up the feeling of that tan skin as she purred, " How about we consummate our new relationship?" With that, Angelina pressed her full lips against Velvet's, though her reaction wasn't quite as positive as Ms. Love hoped. And with her history, who could blame her? Velvet had tops trying to get her to bend over left and right; mere moments into their partnership, it appeared that Angelina was subtly saying the same thing.

She wanted to push her away. To slap the blonde bimbo across the face and walk away. But she couldn't. The longer they continued to swap spit, the more she fell under Angelina's seductive spell, doubly so once Angie slipped her sneaky little tongue in, as well. The final nail in the coffin, so to speak. Any chance of her walking away was dead and buried. And really, was it so bad?

Velvet was certain that Angelina wouldn't try to top her full stop. Going down on each other, yes, but nothing too far. Nothing that could damage either of their reputations. Hell, her reputation couldn't take another hit, especially after all the work she's put in to stay anal abstinent over the last couple of months. If she bottomed now, she'd lose every ounce of credibility she had left.

After several minutes, Angelina broke their kiss with a moan of approval. She locked eyes with her colleague before finally making her intentions known. "Now, Vel... why don't you go ahead and bend over for me."

Velvet Sky's heart immediately dropped. Things were the EXACT opposite of how she'd hoped. Her worst fear had come true; this team was all an elaborate ruse that Angelina devised to take her ass. Velvet rose from the couch, making a B-line for the door, but Love grabbed her wrist, pulling her back onto the couch.

"Whoah, Vel, calm down!" Angelina asked, pressing her body against Velvet.

"Fuck you! I won't do it! I refuse!" Velvet asserted, yanking herself out of Angelina's grasp.

The Toronto-born blonde cheekily fired back with, "Well, I'm not gonna do it...now, am I, Vel?"

"Then neither am I," Velvet reaffirmed, once again standing up and heading for the door, an act that once again forced the typically calm Angelina Love to quickly jump into action. There was no way she could allow their budding partnership to go up in smoke that fast. Especially without getting a piece of Vel-Vel's delicious ass first.

"Hold on, okay..." Angie panicked, grabbing her partner's arm again as her jumbled mind quickly tried to think of a solution. Though, the solution was always rather obvious. "I suppose we can...take turns?"

Immediately, Velvet's furious demeanor faded, a smile replacing the scowl that had just adorned her face. "Do you really mean it? You'd seriously give up your cherry to me?" Velvet asked, a calm sincerity almost leaving Angelina regretful about the fact that it was all a ruse. She never had any intention of giving up her butt; more so, she was willing to wager it up in exchange for Velvet's, so long as Sky agreed to the next little nugget that she spoke into existence.

"I do, under one condition."

Skeptically, Velvet asked, "And that is?"

Pulling her fellow busty beauty into her embrace, Angelina revealed, "I'll bottom for you, so long as you bottom for me. First." Velvet tried to struggle, but now she was ensnared, Angelina reminiscent of a snake coiling around its prey. Reaching her hands around, she dug into Velvet's mini-skirt, taking hold of that juicy booty once she had. Digging her claws deep into each cheek, she patiently awaited the switch's decision.

When minutes seemed to pass and the answer never came, Love decided to do a little bit more convincing. "Aw, c'mon Vel-Vel, it's only fair. You've bottomed before and I'm an anal virgin, right? So it wouldn't be proper for me to top you first?" Still, Velvet remained silent, actively mulling over her options.

"Think of it like this," Angelina began another persuasive attempt. "You'll go first, get your very last time outta the way. Then, you get to top me! Me, of all people! You can use that confidence boost on the poor bitches who step to you next...just as long as you keep the part where you fucked my ass a secret."

The more persuading Angelina did, the more convincing her offer began to sound, almost to the point where Velvet was left with no other choice. "I guess..." She agreed hesitantly, the thought of erasing all of her forward progress still not very attractive. What was, however, was the thought of taking Angelina Love's ass cherry, one of the fastest rising stars in the Knockout's division.

"Yaaaaayyy!!!" Angelina cheered, jumping and clapping with excitement. And honestly, who could blame her for being so jovial? She was about to dominate an incredible piece of ass, the likes of which she was forced to put hers on the line to obtain. Of course, Angelina had no intentions of ever giving her ass to Velvet, virgin or not. Just too submissive, too pathetic, even if nobody would ever find out about it.

Instead, her plan was to destroy Velvet's slutty booty so hard and for so long, that her new partner would no longer have the energy to perform her end of the deal. Honestly, Angelina was pretty confident that her temporary charge would be mentally broken long before they crossed that bridge anyway, but it always helps to have a back-up plan.

"But..." Velvet suddenly burst, "Only if you promise that it'll never happen again! We're a team now, so you have to treat me fairly."

"Of course, Vel-Vel," Angelina snickered, taking Velvet's hand and leading her temporary sub into the bedroom. "And besides...if you're a real top, you'll hate every second of it! Think about it like that, babe, and it'll be over in no time. Now..." Ms. Love trailed on as they entered her rented sleeping quarters, a rather large room with a king-size bed, plenty big enough for all of the shenanigans Angelina planned to perform on it. "Be a good bitch and get into position on the bed."

Velvet immediately snapped, "I'm not your bitch, I'm your partner."

"Oh I know, I know, just getting into character, that's all," Angelina explained with a chuckle, her clarification doing little to calm Velvet's temper.

"I'm serious!" She fussed, crossing her arms sassily.

"Me too! C'mon, Vel, just relax," Angelina advised, rubbing her temporary bottom's shoulders, her hands occasionally brushing against Velvet's partly blonde but mostly brunette locks. "I'm sorry, I got carried away. Please, get undressed and into position while I go and get a strap-on. Please?"

A few seconds passed before Velvet reluctantly agreed, confirming her stance with a big sigh and an, "Alright." With that, Angelina returned to the living area where she'd left her bag, giving Ms Sky all the privacy she needed to prepare herself, an act that in and of itself was another ploy to lure Velvet into a false sense of security. It was definitely a first, undressing herself moments before being sodomized, not a single top in the room to witness the reveal of her incredible body.

Not that her attire left loads to the imagination anyway, but when Velvet Sky was undressing, usually someone wanted to sneak a peek, a fact that she quite liked, in all honesty. The attention was the most attractive part of bottoming for her, by far. With no one around, Velvet was unable to scratch that itch, instead finding a silver lining in the fact that she didn't need to draw the process out. Off went her top, quickly tossed aside the moment the base managed to push past her ample chest. Just as fast went her bra and, subsequently her skirt and panties, leaving her entire body completely bare save for her high heels. Those, too, were kicked off, leaving Vel just enough time to scramble on to the bed before Angelina returned.

Moments later, she heard the door crack open, Angelina returning with only a single strap-on and matching harness in tow, a fact that Velvet found rather peculiar. "How come you only brought one?" She asked. Of course, Angelina only brought one because she never planned on Velvet needing a strap. But, as expected, she wouldn't ever let her new tag-team partner in on that little detail.

"Oh um...we'll share? Yeah, we'll share... 'cause... you know, 'cause it'll have your asscream all over it?" Though the argument lacked her usual swagger, Velvet found it more than believable. I mean, Angelina's virgin butt would need some extra care, right?

"I guess so," Velvet quietly agreed as Love followed in her new bestie's footsteps, uncovering her incredible body in record time, leaving her completely naked. Naked, except for the weapon around her waist; an all-black harness complete with the star of the show, a monsterous nine inch long, three inch thick black rubber dildo. Not necessarily the smallest toy one could use during a friendly game of top and bottom. In reality, it should've been a massive red flag, a warning sign flashing and beeping, telling Velvet to turn back now. But unfortunately, by the time she truly noticed the size, it was already too late.

Angelina wasted little time getting herself into position behind her prey, the poor, naive switch aware of the python behind her. Typically, the Canadian Angel used far bigger toys on her bottoms. However, this was far from a typical anal encounter. Velvet had abstained; for nearly two months, her asshole had remained exit-only. So, when Angelina suddenly pressed the tip of that rod against her unsuspecting orifice, not an ounce of lube, spit or anything of the sort to be found, that nine-by-three-incher might as well have been double the size.

Sky immediately screamed in agony, the excruciating pain from her asshole literally being ripped open too much to bare. In-between howls, she looked back at the perpetrator of her displeasure, a frown trying it's damndest to remain pronounced between the back and forth of her gritting teeth and screams of agony. Velvet had every right to be upset about getting the "used-up fuckhole" treatment from supposed ally, but, as witty as always, Angelina had just the answer.

"What?" She asked redundantly, continuing with a playful slap of the jiggly booty below her. "Sorry, hun, I don't use lube. EVER! If you wanna help ease the pain, you might want to reach back and spread 'em."

Velvet attempted to fight back with, "Y-you never said anything a-about...no lube," but her statement lacked any kind of vigor or menace. So instead of persisting, Velvet dropped her head in shame and did as she was advised, hating every second of it but understanding that it was necessary. Digging her long, professionally manicured fingernails into each round, tan booty cheek, Velvet slowly pulled them apart, temporarily easing the pain but leaving her wide open for what came next.

Without warning and, unfortunately without mercy, Angelina forced several inches of her cock inside Velvet's asshole. The sultry seductress screeched and squealed, not a single person hearing what were likely cries for help. Sadly, the only individual around to listen was the transgressor of her torment, whose only reaction to the screams was to grin wickedly and push a few more inches in. That anal ring gradually expanding to accommodate the size as beautiful as ever, but doing little to actually ease the pain.

Now, with Velvet's butt nearly stuffed to the brim, Angelina began phase one-and-a-half: stretching. Taking a couple handfuls of those meaty ass cheeks, the blonde Barbie doll slowly extracted inch after inch after inch until only the tip remained. Then, she slammed them all back inside. As expected, Velvet reacted poorly to seven-and-a-half of man-made meat pummeling through her bowels; it didn't help that her asshole never really had the chance to relax. The initial pain had yet to fade, only making each sudden stuffing that much worse.

Nevertheless, Angelina was nothing if not persistent; she repeated the same process over and over until she received the desired result. Extract, stuff, extract, stuff until Velvet's tight little butthole could take every inch gleefully in one fell swoop. The worst part was, her plan was working.

Slowly but surely, Angelina's steady rhythm opened it's target up. That cock seemed to slip further inside Velvet's depths with each thrust, the ease of access becoming smoother as well. Little by little Velvet Sky's ass was becoming looser, a fact she herself was well-aware of. A fact that, sadly, her only defense against was to bury her face in the sheets below, all in the name of hiding her blushing cheeks from the woman fucking her ass. Why was she blushing, you ask? Well, because a familiar warmth was drawing closer and closer.

Every time Angelina bucked her hips, Velvet's resistance decreased, to the point where finally, after nearly ten minutes of agonizing repetition, she finally managed to stuff the other half of Velvet-Love Entertainment full. Nine glorious inches gone without a trace, replaced by the visual of Angelina's thick thighs pressed against Vel's juicy booty. "How does all that cock feel, Vel-Vel?" Angelina quipped, struggling to muffle her laughter as she toyed with the brunette's butt cheeks. "I mean, seriously. Like, really, you're asshole is sooooo full!"

"That's...that's not funny," Velvet weakly retaliated, the intense pressure in and around her anal cavity making any kind of proper defense almost impossible. Ideally, Velvet probably wouldn't have responded at all. She would've kept her mouth shut, save for some ear-splitting screeches. But, she didn't have the pain to fall back on anymore; it was almost gone now, instead replaced by the one thing she probably wished hadn't. Pleasure.

Every time she'd managed to stay clean and keep herself strong, Velvet would slip. Her mouth would write her check that wouldn't clear, or she'd get talked into bottoming, much like tonight. Regardless, Velvet always seemed to make some progress, only to foolishly erase it all in a single instance. Eliminated. Deleted. Annihilated, all in the name of a big rubber cock bulldozing her asshole. It always came back to her secret love for getting her bummed. Which made this time rather peculiar.

The pain had all but faded, a mere memory after several minutes of slow, methodical ass-buggery. But, unlike in the past, Velvet wasn't begging for more. She wasn't starving to get more, nor was she desperate for a delectable anal orgasm. Something was off, and after some thinking, she decided that it had to be one of two things: either Angelina wasn't a very powerful top, or she was finally turning over a new leaf. Though the former was the most likely, the prospect of the latter was far more exciting.

Velvet wanted so badly for it to be true. Angelina continued to thrust her cock into her deepest depths and, though she'd be lying if she said it felt horrible or insufferable, Velvet didn't feel addicted. It felt bizarre, more than anything. Angie was so intoxicating; deep down, a small part of her still wanted to submit to the dominant blonde, so it definitely couldn't have been a lack in the strength category. No, surely, the tides were turning. Vel-Vel had no idea what prompted this sudden change but she wasn't mad at it by any means. Then, just as suddenly, things went back to normal.

codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers