Pigeons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pounding, pounding, pounding like a hammer smashing a nail into place. Angelina's thick thighs crashing into Velvet's juicy ass cheeks, creating a symphony of eroticism. And with each passing second, the illusion that she wasn't loving it grew thinner and thinner. In reality, Velvet had been loving it all along. Bent over like a bitch, taking a real woman's big strap-on cock, a place warm and familiar. The potential of taking her partner's anal cherry had gotten to her head, prevented her from enjoying what truly should've been a memorable and experience. After all, this was the LAST time and, just as you only get one first, she'd never get another last.

Velvet's realization came just as Angelina's pace seemed to hit a fever-pitch. Not a second, hell, practically half-a-second went by without some kind of fluid motion. Sky was more than loosened up by now, her once-tight hole now more reminiscent of a dick depository than anything else. She felt the strength in her arms, the devices she'd been using to keep herself propped up give way, along with the only muscles in her body.

One by one, limb by limb, Velvet went numb, a fact she all but confirmed to her top by slumping into a prone position on the bed. Seeing the perfect opportunity to send the bitch over the edge, Angelina rose from her kneeling position into an even more dominant crouch. Her feet firmly planted into the satin, pink sheets, Love put her heart and soul into each thrust, said thrusts making poor little Velvet Sky's ass quake every time.

Vel had long since given up on trying to suppress her moans but now, they were uncontrollable. Even if she wanted to, the intense pleasure wouldn't permit it, nor would her body. She was completely engulfed in ecstasy, her heart racing familiarity struck again, this time in the form of any hopeful top's worst nightmare. Sweet, succulent orgasmic bliss. Not entirely, but Velvet could feel it coming. Sooner or later, no, most definitely sooner, the desire to cum would be too much to ignore. Which presented the Connecticut-born broad with a very tough decision: how would she obtain it?

More accurately, would she be subjected to a horrible, reputation-destroying humiliation again? Even as close as she was, Velvet didn't want to have to beg. She shouldn't, right? Technically, Angelina wasn't her top and she wasn't Angie's bottom, or anyone else's for that matter. This was a celebration and she wasn't submitting; yes, begging was definitely off the table.

Meaning, there was no other option. If she wanted a mind-numbing anal climax, she'd have to take it by force. And by force, she actually meant cumming without permission. Which usually was a cardinal sin but, this was a symbiotic relationship, right? Velvet planned to allow Angelina the same luxuries when the roles were reversed, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Velvet held off as long as she could, until it literally became painful to do so. Until her body needed to cum more than it needed to breathe; until her muscles began to ache and her asshole was latched onto her temporary top's cock like a vice, refusing to let go completely. With her mind clear and her body more than ready, Velvet finally let go, releasing every ounce of energy she had in the process. Vel even threw her ass back against Angelina's powerful thrusts, maximizing the pleasure for herself as her mind went blank temporarily.

While Velvet came her poor, secretly submissive brains out, trembling and shaking from her first anal orgasm in months, Angelina looked on, pondering where to take things next. Her precious little Vel-Vel hadn't taken the easy route, which would've been a quick and painless transition from a wannabe top to a shameless bottom, ready to serve. Instead of begging like a good girl, Vel stole an orgasm for herself. Not the end of the world, it simply meant that Angelina would have to try a bit harder than she would've liked, as well as becoming a bit more devious.

Several minutes later, Velvet finally came down from her high feeling completely refreshed and rejuvenated, ready to make the biggest stride in her topping career. She was about to steal the anal cherry of one TNA's most dominant women. Only, Angelina had yet to remove her cock from Vel's worn-out asshole. Her movements had stopped, but that didn't explain why her partner had hesitated so long.

Looking behind her, Velvet attempted to get to the bottom of things, only for Angelina to begin thrusting her cock once more. Slow at first, Angie skillfully biding her time to build up speed before settling back into a breakneck pace. Showing no mercy for Velvet, or her battered butthole.

Right then, at that moment, Velvet Sky had a million things running through her mind. She wasn't sure whether to feel betrayed or grateful. Nevertheless, she needed an answer as to why her painfully wonderful anal assualt had been resumed.

"W-Why?" Velvet asked in between screams of pure bliss. "Wh-why are you fuck-ing meeee?! It's my...turn!!!"

"Sorry, hun, but we never said we'd stop at just one orgasm, now did we?" Angelina clarified, her game finally becoming clear. She never planned to give up her ass; Velvet realized that now.

"No but...but..." Velvet tried to fight, only for Angelina to reach around and cover her mouth, the long, thunderous strokes forcing the pretty brunette's bumhole to swallow all nine inches each and every time.

"Just be a good girl and take that cock, okay, Vel-Vel? I promised to give you my ass, and I will. But until then, you're asshole is mine, and I'll use it for however long I desire! Mmmm FUCK!! Take it!!!!" Angelina was far too lost in the feeling of dominating her so-called partner to hide her true intentions now. Luckily for her, everything she'd said basically went in one ear and out the other. It's almost impossible to hear something when your mental processes are running on empty.

Breathing, among other involuntary functions, was tough as well. The only thing Velvet's brain could focus on was the intense pounding of her asshole, setting each and every uber-sensitive nerve-ending on fire. Top that with the facts that she'd only just came from anal stimulation and Angelina was fucking her used-up fuckhole harder than ever, and you can see how her body quickly latched on to the next incoming orgasm.

Another strong climax more befitting of a buttslut than a hopeful top, but Velvet was just too deep, too close to the edge to rationally consider her future. Hell, at the moment, she didn't even care that Angelina had basically betrayed her. All that mattered was the rubber phallus hammering her asshole and the intense pleasure that came from it.

Shaking and quaking from the sheer force of each skewering, Velvet shamefully came again. And again. And again, several powerful orgasms hitting the wannabe top like a tidal wave, one right after another until the bitch was down for the count. Then, and only then did Angelina quell her efforts, only to be sent over the edge herself.

Due to her clit vigorously bashing against the front of her harness, Miss Love followed in Vel's footsteps by letting go and allowing a powerful orgasm to engulf her entire being. It wasn't quite as strong, nor did she "suffer" through a cascade, but the force of her orgasm was still enough to drain Angelina completely, the beautiful blonde collapsing onto Velvet's back when all was said and done. Both members of Velvet-Love Entertainment were spent, the duo lying there for several minutes without a single movement from either.

Naturally Angelina was the first to come down from her high, ten minutes of recovery time all that was necessary to return her mind to thinking shape. Fitting, seeing as though she now had the displeasure of deciding where to take things next. Immediately, her mind jumped to the idea of packing up her cock and hightailing. Right here, right in front of Angelina was the perfect opportunity to save her ass. Sure, she wasn't an anal virgin, but that didn't mean she REALLY wanted to give her hole up to a pretender like Velvet Sky. If she left, there'd be no question that her ass was safe. But, the Canadian Angel realized she wouldn't be accomplishing much by leaving her plate half-finished.

Velvet hadn't submitted; she'd been fucked harder than she had in a long time yes, but it didn't break her. Hell, she didn't even beg to cum! There was more work to do, and leaving now would make Angelina look weak. Though, it was unlikely the New Britain native would go blabbing to the other Knockouts about getting her ass fucked. In any case, leaving without breaking the bitch wasn't helping her forward her topping career.

But Velvet was asleep, and continuing now would be wrong on so many levels. Angelina had little doubt that Sky could be broken, she just needed to wait until morning. Now, the only question was how to get there?

After a few minutes of critical thinking, Velvet decided the best way to get from A to B was to keep things exactly as they were. To the T, keep her strap-on equipped, deep inside Velvet Sky's tattered and stretched bowels. That way, when they awoke tomorrow, she'd have the upper hand. Then, she'd use that advantage to make Velvet her bitch for good.

Of course, staying the night did mean risking the sanctity of her own ass. There was a very good chance that, even with Angelina's rubber cock buried man-made balls deep in her ass, Velvet would want to top her. Precarious it may be, but Angie refused to give up an ass like Velvet's; it would be hers, and she planned to take it whilst keeping her own butt untouched.

With all of her plans in place, Angelina Love rested on the back of the woman she hoped to claim permanently, warmly embracing her "temporary" bottom as she drifted off to sleep, ready and willing to conquer the poor bitch in the morning.

________________________________________

The shining sun's early morning rays peeked through the navy blue curtains, slapping both members of Velvet-Love Entertainment in the face. The first to awaken was, thankfully for her own sake, Angelina, who'd only experienced one orgasm of her own, a climax that wasn't powered by anal penetration. Sure, she'd worn herself out from delivering four unto Velvet, who's asshole was still clinging to her cock.

Poor little Velvet Sky, all she wanted was to be respected. To make a name for herself, both inside and outside of the ring. She wanted so badly for this partnership to work. Yet, here she was, fast asleep, dreaming blissfully after cumming several times, the evidence of her naivety coming in the form of a strap-on cock calling her deepest depths home, as well as the stains on the bed sheets below. All she wanted was to be a real top, something that Angelina promised her was a certainty if they partnered up.

Less than twenty-four hours later and The Canadian Angel was all but ready to begin their new partnership the right way. One the master, the other a weak, dutiful slave. Angie had Vel right where she wanted her; now, all she had to do was take action.

Ever so painfully slow did Angelina pluck her cock from that asshole, making sure to take as long as possible. So long as Velvet awoke from the sudden shift in gears, it didn't matter how long. Of course, she could've done things quickly, instantly awakening the sleeping beauty, but that wouldn't have left the desired effect. Velvet's asshole had been brutalized the night prior, without so much as a drop of spit used in preparation. Pair that with keeping every inch stagnant inside for hours and you have the perfect recipe for a very sore bumhole, an affliction Angelina planned to emphasize heavily. Tug, tug, tugging until finally, Velvet began to stir.

Only a few seconds passed before the pain set in, forcing Vel to let out a weak groan, accompanied by an, "Oww!", which got a healthy chuckle from the bleach-blonde babe inflicting the pain.

"Good morning, sunshine," Angelina cheekily greeted, still extracting inch after inch from those aching bowels. "Ready to take my anal cherry now?" Now, the moment of truth: would Velvet react as expected, or would her desire to legitimize herself as a top power through?

Seconds passed without a proper answer, mostly because she was in too much pain to do so. Velvet couldn't remember the last time somebody had fucked her ass with such wreckless abandon, with so little regard for her well-being. Angelina had treated her like a two-dollar whore and, though it pained her to admit it, she'd loved every second of it. Orgasm after orgasm splishing, splashing, and crashing throughout her body was proof of that. Yet another thing she absolutely hated.

Tops don't get their asses fucked, much less cum like anal-addicted bitches. Last night was a mistake, with the only saving grace being that Angelina was still willing to keep her end of the bargain. Now, it was her time to shine. The last time was exactly that; her final time bottoming. A fitting conclusion to that stage of her life.

"So, Vel, what's it gonna be? Do you still wanna fuck my ass?" Angelina asked again, her growing impatience attempting to cover up her evil intentions. Velvet so badly wanted to say yes. It was the right answer, after all, seeing as though that's what they agreed upon. But her butt was so sore; even the tiniest of movements sent her asshole ablaze, the fierce, burning sensations ultimately proving too much for her to overcome.

"C-Can it like- OWW! Can we wait until t-tomorrow?" Velvet asked weakly, throwing on her saddest puppy dog face, hoping and praying for her partner's agreement. Angelina had every right to decline, even though she'd selfishly taken her sweet time with her turn. Technically, they agreed that they'd swap as a part of their celebration and, tomorrow the celebration would be over. They'd be gone from the hotel, back on the road and ready to take on the world as Velvet-Love Entertainment.

"I don't know, Vel, that's an awful big ask. I kinda only agreed to give my butt up last night. You're lucky I'm even willing to go through with it today." Angelina explained, planting the seeds for the next step in her scheme.

"I'm just... I'm in so much pain, Angelina!" Velvet squealed, nearly crying from the sheer amount of agony. The pain was drastically different from that of last night. This pain was far worse, a stabbing of sorts that only seemed to grow in strength.

Grinning wickedly, Angelina did her best to feign compassion by finally allowing the remnants of her rod to escape that back passage. Said sympathy was doubled-down on as the blonde Barbie-come-to-life took one of Velvet's juicy butt cheeks into her hands and whispered, "I know, hun. Your poor, used-up asshole took a lot of punishment last night. But, luckily for you, I have just the remedy." Angelina sunk her claws into the other cheek, splitting them apart soon after to reveal Velvet's tattered shitpipe, gaping beautifully to the point where it more closely resembled a black hole than an asshole.

Angelina watched on, trying her best not to drool at the perverted sight before her. With each passing second, Velvet would involuntarily attempt to wink her chasm, only for her anal ring to rigidly stay in position. Angelina got lost in the void, so to speak, only realizing that she'd lost several minutes of valuable time simply staring at the hole after Vel opened her mouth.

"Angie, wha... what are you doing?" She asked, trembling as she broke her tag partner free from her trance.

"I'm just gonna make the pain go away, Vel-Vel, that's all. That way, you can take my butt cherry today!" Angelina explained.

"You're not gonna fuck my ass again, right?"

A sly smile adorning her face, Angelina replied, "Wouldn't dream of it," a blatant lie, but one that was believable enough for Velvet to buy, if only because doing so meant that this horrible feeling would go away.

"Alright... I guess" Sky hesitantly agreed, unknowingly granting permission for Angelina to seal her fate. Canada's most beautiful export m didn't waste any time; as soon as that once-gaping asshole deflated, she dove in, tongue first.

Typically, a bottom would have to spread her cheeks apart as a sign of weakness or submission to her top. But Angelina didn't force it, mostly because she didn't want to draw attention to how pathetic Velvet really was. Getting raw-dogged over and over isn't necessarily something a dominant person would do, double that for her current situation. On all fours, a real top behind her, tonguing her used-up fuckhole and slowly but surely easing the tension. It made her look like a bitch, the exact opposite of what she wanted to be.

Velvet's hopes were high, a little too high as far as Angelina was concerned. She knew that Velvet's ability as a top had a ceiling, and a very low ceiling, at that. Sure, she could go around, topping the weakest bitches here and there. And maybe, just maybe her surprising abstinence streak could've lived longer. But, Angelina knew it had an expiration date, a shelf life, if you will. It was only a matter of time until someone else, someone less deserving made this perfect ass theirs.

Velvet would be hers, of that she was certain. But V-Sky knew her true intentions, she'd leave and never look back. So Angelina needed to get her in the mood again; to draw out the Velvet Sky that was lying dormant within, hiding behind the facade, and there's no better way to do that than a good, passionate rimjob.

Angelina put her heart and soul into every aspect of topping, including what could be considered the submissive act of eating out another woman. In this regard though, nothing could be more empowering. A bevy of licks in varying sizes with a series tongue plunges in-between, all in the name of preparing this hole for complete and total annihilation. Angelina made sure to take extra special care of Velvet, passionately lapping away at one of the greatest asses in the entire wrestling world.

Velvet's ass was her feature attraction, even over her tremendous rack or her pretty face. That bubbly booty was to die for, something that she herself was well-aware of, which was why she flaunted it off everytime she made her way to the ring. Hundreds of thousands, week after week, doing their best to stare without drooling, Angelina included. Now, she didn't have to watch. No, she had the best seat in the house.

Angelina desperately wanted to give Velvet a good, hard spanking. Hours of brutal slaps, the results of which left that beautiful butt battered and bruised, with poor little Vel-Vel counting along like the submissive bitch she was born to be. That was the dream, a mouth-watering fantasy that Angelina was excited to turn into a reality. A dream that was being pulled into existence with every lick to that asshole.

There's never been one, proper way to soothe a sore asshole. But a good, old-fashioned rimjob, especially one from a top as skilled as Angelina Love, has always seemed to do the trick. No part of getting her butthole worshiped was painful, and now, after what felt like hours of Angelina brushing her tongue throughout those bowels like Picasso with a canvas, Velvet was on cloud nine. The pain had more or less faded; evidence of last night's rectum wrecking existed, but that slimy little devil invading her bum made it almost impossible for Velvet to feel anything but pleasure. And, anything that feels so incredible can't be bad, right? So, Velvet stopped trying to suppress her emotions.

Not by moaning like a bitch, no, she'd been doing that since the beginning. Instead, Vel reached her hand back, placing it on the back of Angelina's head. What was supposed to be an attempt at forcing the sassy blonde bombshell deeper between those cheeks only resulted in failure and pain, to say the least. And to say the most? Angelina was appalled by how brazenly Velvet was misunderstanding her role.