Pigeons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously though, Angelina knew she couldn't get a big head over her current situation, no matter how awesome she felt. Very soon, her fellow Knockouts would not only find out about her new perma-bottom, but also her partnership with said perma-bottom. And most likely, they'd be chomping at the bit to knock her down a peg.

Sure, she could just use the anal-addicted whore as a mindless fucktoy, but that would defeat the purpose of their team, that purpose being to get Angelina Love to the very top of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. She'd need to keep the bitch feeling strong at all times, save for her daily ass-pummeling. A strenuous task yes, but becoming the biggest star and domme of an entire wrestling promotion doesn't come without a little hard work.

With a plan of action laid out in her mind, Angelina slowly plucked her cock from Velvet's tattered backdoor after gifting her new sub several minutes to come down from her preeminent high. Ropes of buttcream coated the surface of Angelina's cock, the sight of which gave her a fantastic idea. The perfect way to christen their beautiful future together.

"Vel-Vel?" Angelina beckoned vaguely, gripping the base of her rubber dick as the tip emerged from that gaping bum with aplomb.

"Yes...Mistress?" She hesitantly answered, a cocklust no longer clouding her judgment. Yet, Vel still responded how she felt as though Angelina desired.

But, in a surprising turn of events, her owner reassured, "Oh, hun, that's too formal. You don't have to call me mistress, so long as you understand that you are my property."

"R-Really?" Velvet gleamed.

"Of course. After all, we are a team. Now, be a good little slut and clean my cock off! Mmmm-Hmmmm- that's right! Every last fucking drop!"

Velvet shamelessly took that cock into her mouth, the warm, piquant flavor of her own freshly fucked butt sending her taste her tastebuds into a frenzy. And, as she gradually sucked every ounce of asscream from that rod, she wondered why Angelina would like to keep things informal between the two of them. Perhaps everything she'd said was the truth? That they were a team, and one day, they'd conquer TNA... together?

Honestly, who was she to argue with the woman who'd submitted her? Deep down, Velvet knew there was a possibility that she was being used as a stepping stone, but it didn't matter, mostly because she didn't care. As long as they were together, with a constant stream of that wonderful cock violating her hole, Vel would be happy. If her new position came with a bit of respect along with it...well, that'd be icing on the cake. Either way, the future of Velvet-Love Entertainment looked oh so beautiful!