All Comments on 'Piglet Ch. 01'

by Clausimotto

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeover 12 years ago
MORE!!

Watch your spelling please but I would love to read more!!!

Maybe you can also write about the black cock slut daughter too.

I can't waitto read about Kimberly and her stretched out holes and all the hot lesbian action.

Love the saggy tits too :)

Mesha32Mesha32over 12 years ago
!!!

Worse story I've ever read on here and the "niggers" comment was DEF not needed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Racist despicable word

No need for degrading racist speech. The "N" word should not be used!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I gotta agree, the racial talk was not needed in the story. In fact, the mentions of the daughter was not necessary as they distracted me from the lesbian actions and talk.

The journey of Kimberly as a "piglet" is an interesting idea that I've not heard of before, so I look forward to reading more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really hot, please continue the story.

I would love to keep reading about the continued degradations of Kimberly. I loved imagining I was her, getting used to being totally sexual with two older women. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
None of you know Ocala County, Florida

This was an excellent story. And, the N word was needed. Ocala is a very very extremely racist county in Florida. It is known as KKK County, Florida. It is like Saint Cloud we call it Saint KKK.

When reading a story always read locations. We still live in a very extremely racist society.

And, this story needs another good chapter. We should encourage to write more. Who cares if racist words are used. We all live in a racist world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It's not called "Ocala County", idiot.

elwoodinontarioelwoodinontarioover 11 years ago
Very Hot

Thanks for submitting! Please continue!

elwoodinontarioelwoodinontarioover 11 years ago
Very hot!

Can't wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oddly racist

Good story but takes a racist turn in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I , too object to the racism in the story. If that area of the country is racist, you could say so and please no N word. Since a Black person is just as likely to read the story as a white person, I think best to leave out any racist comments completely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous