Pikes Hill Ch. 03

Story Info
Spencer's first taste of domination by Cathy.
2.4k words
4.63
3.5k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy Vincent had good reason to smile as she became the first of the women to view Spencer's sizeable but tidy cottage, her smirk increasing as she looked up to see the broadly glassed room upstairs, so favoured by artists in allowing natural light in... light which would illuminate the way forward for another hapless male to succumb to the pompous and erotically driven pleasures of the dominant women of Pike's Hill. Her discussion with Winifred and Mercy, who'd convey to Prudence, a treaty of peace whereby all would sample his levels of submission without taking absolute ownership of him... they'd all own him, until the pact was dissolved and one of them would take command of him, or share in the profits of his sale abroad to a despotic matriarch somewhere, and the sale of the cottage she now stood before.

Cathy's cunt tingled with a sweetly erotic anticipation as Spencer eyed the bag she carried on putting his key to the door, his cock beginning to pulse on imagining just what she'd no doubt demand to pose in, and breaking into a cold sweat as she oozed confidence, her smile seeming to become more wicked with every moment. She teased his mind as he meekly ushered her in, and she strode in boldly, eying the interior with her nose lifted inn a pompous manner.

"Oh this is nice... I could get used to this.". His cock boned as her words took him to an immediate fantasy of her taking over, his cold sweat continuing as he struggled to think if he'd secreted some of his more risqué paintings away. Cathy was to allow him no quarter though, and began to show her natural authority over him with immediate effect.

"Come, let's see your studio, I'm anxious to pose." She grinned as he said nothing, but shuffled toward the stairs after she'd handed him her bag... and seen him take it obediently. Spencer may have led the way, but knew inside he was being led along, as though she already had him on a leash, and she smiled as they left the orderly domestic scene downstairs, to ascend to the haven upstairs with its leather chaise longue upon a rug, the rest of the floor a nice smooth vinyl covering - easily cleaned of paint... and other substances, the smooth surface having Cathy smirk as she thought of him squirming on it as she pressed a heel to his back. Spencer noted her interested smile, and swallowed hard as though she somehow sensed that he'd masturbated so often there, over creations which he'd carefully stacked, covered with sheets. He tried to regain a composure which was quickly slipping from him, as Cathy grinned and began to undress before his eyes.

"I... I like to do sketches first... if that's ok..." She grinned all the more as she watched his hands tremble as he awkwardly handled an easel decked with a sketchbook, his eyes half on her as she eased her outer garments off with a sultry pleasure, taking particular effort to pose as she unzipped the leather skirt she wore, letting it slip slowly down her legs before casting it aside with a deft flick of a Stiletto, a flick which illustrated a certain pompous authority. He gasped with an excitement he was trying hard to contain, on seeing her deliciously shaped torso and thighs clad in black pantyhose, her mature figure exquisite. She smiled wickedly as she unhitched her lacy bra, exposing nipples which perked from her globular and still firm breasts, confirming her excitement matched his... but from a different perspective.

"I'll leave my panties on... for now, please do sketch away." Spencer's cock bulged at what was so obviously an order, rather than a request." He could see the victorious glint in her eye as she posed, her breaths becoming steadily heavier, lifting her mature breast high as he scribbled awkwardly. She sneered at him, after allowing him just a few moments.

"Enough of that pose... I have some ideas of my own." His cock perked at the authority in her voice as she ducked behind the screen which stood close and allowed modesty, his balls tingling on hearing an almost sinister chuckle from behind it, accompanied by the unzipping of her bag. He swallowed hard as she stepped into view again, wearing thigh length boots with tall heels, the taut and skin-like black leather, hugging her calves and thighs to illustrate her delicious legs wonderfully. He almost dropped his pencil as she grinned at him.

"I like to be seen in attire that gives me pleasure... I'm sure you find it pleasing too..." Her smirk increased as she watched him swallow hard, frantically sketching the erotically charged pose she held, hand on hip, her cunt buzzing at knowing he could now see the dominance oozing forth from her... a dominance she'd soon have over him. Spencer's cock was now oozing too, pre-cum lubricating his bell within his underwear, as one of the women he'd masturbated over now stood before him in boots even his imagination had not conjured up as he'd sent his seed high in her honour. Her smirk now turned to a sneer, the seriousness on her face having his balls tingle, as she turned to her bag behind the screen.

"Oh... and there's something else I like to pose with..." Spencer gasped and dropped his pencil as she re-emerged... her sneer intensifying as she toyed with a black leather braided bullwhip, and stared at him with a lusting contempt, on seeing he made no attempt to retrieve the pencil. She had him.

"...enough if this pretence... get over here and kiss my feet!" Her lips curled to a sneer of pure enjoyment as Spencer dropped to his knees, his cock rigid, and he not daring to believe what was actually happening. Cathy flicked the whip playfully, and pointed to her feet with her free hand, her cunt moist with arousal.

"Crawl to me!... we both know it's what you want!" He didn't hesitate, crawling on all fours and trembling, staring up at her in awe... and submissive desire. She sneered with a deep sense of triumph as his face closed in on her tall heeled boots, laughing cynically as he eyed them.

"Well Spencer, it's so obvious you know your place amongst women... you'll lick my boots now... I'm going to dominate you!" She laughed again as he lavished his tongue against the black leather, his sexual enthusiasm in doing so, confirming the depth of his submissive pleasure to her, his thoughts deeply submerged in an erotic ecstasy as he showed her the true colours he'd yearned to express... his cock boned and pulsed to near orgasm as he plied his tongue across the smooth leather, confirming to himself that he was truly a cur to be humiliated by women. She flicked her whip, and draped it across his torso, longing to see it against his bare flesh.

"You'll strip off now... I'm going to have you made ready for how I'll show you to the other women at the equestrian meet..." She grinned with an ever deeper sense of spitefully charged.triumph as he hastily undressed at her feet, his mind running riot with lurid imaginations at being shown as a submissive to the other women he'd masturbated over. She sneered with pleasure as he removed the last items and cowered before her in nakedness.

"It was so obvious to me, that you were weak and in need of control,from the first time I set eyes on you, and it was more than obvious to the others too." She fingered her cunt with her free hand, savouring her triumph as she dragged the whip across his flesh, and laughed cynically as she bent to retrieve something else from her bag.

"Look what I have here." He peered up, desperately, and irrationally, trying to hide his erection from her, remaining on all fours. Her wicked grin revealed just how much pleasure her triumph over him meant to her, and she was not shy in expressing it either, having his cock bone with a sharply submissive delight of his own, on seeing her lay the whip across his back... and use both hands in displaying a collar and leash to him.

"This is something you so deserve... something which'll have you know just where you place is amongst women... now on your knees, and let's see you wear something you'll soon beg to wear for me!" Spencer gasped again, rendered speechless and unable to resist... and neither did he want to as he obeyed her meekly, his rigid cock exposed for her as he rose to his knees, confirming to her just how excited he was at the prospect of being dominated, his manhood perking all the more on feeling the leather whip slide down his back and snake across his bate ankles, having him feel its commanding presence. Cathy smirked, her cunt Ripley aroused on eyeing his erection.

"Oh! You ARE enjoying knowing your place. aren't you!" She smirked all the more, like a governess with an unruly child about to receive punishment, as though not required, he nodded his head pathetically in agreement as her slender fingers slowly unbuckled the black leather collar, then with curt deliberation she slowly wrapped it about his neck. Kneeling close to her, he stirred at her feminine perfumes, Cathy obligingly edging her torso a little closer to his nose as those graceful and delicately manicured fingers had him feel the authority of the leather collar, the equally graceful bulge of her mature belly, framing the broad thighs and camel-toe of her cunt at the centre of his vista... and she well aware of his longing to lick it in honour of her dominance over him as he sniffed for its scent.

She sighed with satisfaction as her buckling of the collar nice and tight, had him swallow hard at the delectable feel of being owned and controlled, having his pulsing cock dribble a sticky thread of pre-cum as she had him feel the command of the leash as she jerked and toyed with it, savouring her defeat of yet another male... and one so sought after by her friends. She was the one that had opened him to submission, and that authority had her cunt tingling with arousal.

"Kiss my feet again!" As he went down in the slack of the leash she allowed, she also bent to pick up her whip as he eagerly plied his tongue and lips to her shiny boots once more, the spite and spice of pure feminine dominance rising in her as she watched him grovel, under her complete control. She playfully flicked the whip across his exposed buttocks having him gasp at her feet, and jerk in masochistic pleasure at the thought of it being used in earnest, Cathy guessing his pleasure as she jerked the leash, giving her command.

"Up!... you're going to learn complete obedience when on the leash, just like the dog you are!... you know exactly what you'll get if you don't follow my commands to the letter!" With his anus tingling incessantly at the thought of her using that whip, she barked out her command, her tone tinged with a distinctly spiteful pleasure.

"Walk!... let's see what other paintings you've done..." Even the clack of her heels on the floorboards had his cock pulsing as he walked on all fours, leashed and being commanded by a woman who was in total control if him, longing to shoot his mess for her. He padded across the studio, knowing she'd make him uncover paintings he'd carefully covered with a sheet, stacked on the far side and which had obviously been within her field of vision. Sure enough she took him right up to them, before barking out again.

"Stop!... let's see what we have here!.. uncover those for my inspection... I want to see just what sort of an artist you are." Though already shamed by his utter submission to her, he broke into a cold sweat, as on his knees, he swept the sheet aside to reveal a stack of canvasses... even the first one revealing his lust for the dominance of femininity. Cathy grinned as her eyes took in a plump woman in jodhpurs, touting a crop in a suggestive way as she stood tall.

"We'll, well!... the girls at the equestrian club will enjoy seeing that when you show it to them... more!" Spencer's cock pulsed and dribbled in humiliated enjoyment as he showed her that the theme of feminine power was ingrained in his pathetic mind. She sighed with a pleasure of her own as he came to a depiction of a very Reubenesque woman, standing naked, trailing a whip over a prone male... whipped and defeated. She feigned a sneer, in truth, delighted at what she saw, her clitoris poking hard in her panties as she jerked his leash.

"Face me!..." Her face illuminated on seeing just how red his face was, as she eased her pantyhose down over the soft flesh if her belly, then did the same with her panties, taking both down to the tops of her thigh boots... her glistening and now deliciously aromatic cunt there for his viewing.

"Sniff my cunt and masturbate for me!... you'll lick me to satisfaction after you've licked my boots clean of your come!" She put on as stern a face as she could muster, and flicked the whip at her side as she pulled the leash to have him sniff longingly at what he would soon be begging to lick again in the days and weeks to come. She grinned and sighed wistfully as he obediently shuffled close, taking his erection in hand, and stropping with urgency as he took in the scent of dominant cunt. Spencer could not believe the world he had entered, as Cathy kept the leash nice and taut while he sniffed at the delectable scent of her cunt. He was owned, dominated, and knew he'd face humiliations beyond his wildest dreams now he'd been outed.

Cathy grinned with satisfaction, jerking his leash as he groaned in the pure ecstasy of his shaming, sending his seed to her boots in a generous offering of surrender to her. As he jerked and spurted in a prolonged orgasm, thoroughly emptying his owned balls as he snorted at her cunt, both he and she watched the evidence of his submission trickle in plentitude down her thigh length boots. But that submission to feminine authority had only just begun.