Pikes Hill Ch. 04

Story Info
Spencer broken by haughty Winifred.
3.1k words
4.58
1.5k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spencer Thorpe now knew there would be no hiding his weakness, and pleasure from any of the women now, though a certain shame had gripped him and had him hide away for a few days... though he'd masturbated incessantly at Cathy's victorious outing of him... and his inability to deny her command in meeting her at the Equestrian Club, where she'd take further pleasure in that victory, by outing him to friends who'd also dominate him.

Though he tried his best to keep rational thoughts in his head, kidding himself that the equestrian meet would be formal rather than a sexually themed and hedonistic display of feminine dominance, he knew the latter would prevail, Kathy having inevitably boasted her triumph over him to her friends... leaving them eager to have their turn in humiliating him. Neither could he escape the compelling force which drew him in obedience to the next place of obvious humiliation - not just the command of superior womanhood, but by his own perverse inner longings which confirmed to his confused but also eager mind, that he was enslaved just as equally by his own pathetic desires to be the plaything of sadistic feminine whims.

Drawn along to a fate he couldn't escape, he stumbled awkwardly across the village green in the direction of the stables, a middle-aged woman walking a heavily leashed dog, grinned knowingly at him as her stride in tall leather boots slowed to take in and enjoy her chance meeting with him. Though it was another sunny day, her boots and black leggings were topped by a tight and shiny black rainwear top, having her exude a natural dominance by her curt smile as she tugged unnecessarily hard at the dog's leash.

"Off to the equestrian club Spencer?... we all of us, can't wait to see you there." He offered no response but simply gasped at a woman who was totally anonymous to him, knowing his name and destination... she not waiting for a response as she laughed softly and strutted on, having him know that the entire controlling community of women were privy to his use... along with every male secured there. His cock perked to impromptu erection, as he watched her generous figure bustle away, his rational thoughts of the day to come, erased. His balls tingled with a lurid and fatalistic excitement as he looked at the sky, and then to one of the roads which led out of the village, Imagining some invisible dome had now been cast over it, keeping him there... and though he knew it existed only in his mind, it might just as well be a steel shell preventing any chance of his escape now he was enslaved by his own desires. Further cruelly excited by the anonymous woman, he was drawn on.

Though the walk had been relatively short compared to the regular country walks he'd made before his fateful attendance at the fair, he was breathless through turgid excitement as the ivy clad frontage of the stone stable block with it's utility rooms loomed before him, its wooden walls encircling the paddock, making it more like an ancient arena, more than an equestrian centre... his cock perked at the thought that no escape through open country would be allowed, once within he'd be dealt with in accordance with any feminine whims, till their authority allowed release. It also had his mind run wild as to the 'equestrian' practices carried out there - free from the prying eyes of any chance visitors to Pikes Hill.

His mind also visualised Madam Winifred Duvalier's appearance as he pulled at the ornate Victorian bell pull, it's jangle behind the closed open door quite audible. This was the grey haired woman's domain, and her pert and senior authority had been acute enough when in a casual mood.... now in her element, his cock boned rigid at Cathy's promise that she'd have her turn in dominating him, as would Mercy Howard, and today Winifred would show her authority over him. He swallowed hard as the door was opened, and a casually dressed Cathy faced him with a curt smile.

"Here an hour before the first event, as told... good boy! You are quite the obedient submissive, aren't you." She outstretched her arm and pointed a finger down at the stone clad floor slightly behind her to one side, his eyes taking in her broad thighs in the tight leggings she wore, knee length heeled boots complementing them beneath her short frilled jacket which emphasised her generous rear beautifully. As he knelt on the hard stone where pointed to, he heard the giggling of two other females, as the door was slammed shut behind him. Spencer felt an instant shame at being seen down on his knees before a woman with two young stable girls laughing at him, but the humiliation thrilled him just the same, having youthful females know he was a submissive who could easily be dominated by them... and greater humiliation was to come, as Cathy barked at him.

"Strip off! Now!... you're to be readied for the show!" He didn't hesitate, despite the two bitchy girls sneering as he exposed his flesh, their amusement peaking at seeing his cock stand rigid with the thrill of being humiliated. Cathy grinned spitefully, content with his obedience, and hand on hip, to the two giggling youngsters.

"Full dressage girls!... I'll have Winifred and Mercy know I've already shown him his place!" His anus tingled with a pert fear and anticipation as the Jodhpur clad and booted girls picked items from a nearby stable wall and took great joy in showing him... a black leather harness-like strapping, a smart black ball-gag, and an anal plug with plumed black tail. Their smiles at him were intense as they made sure he had a good look at the items before he was strapped up by their eager young hands. He gasped with a perverse submissive pleasure as the girls buckled the collar strap nice and tight before buckling the body straps, their giggling growing more spitefully toned as they took control of him, Cathy in her element too.

"You didn't think I'd let Winifred have ALL the pleasure of you today, did you... and I'm going to be so proud having all the other women of the village see what I've reduced you to, as well..." Spencer baulked a little at the thought of being seen by even more women, having him motion to make a plea, one of the girls then taking great pleasure in silencing him with the ball-gag... the feeling of defeat at being rendered mute by a mere girl, perking his erection to an acute stiffness amid their mocking laughter as his stuffed mouth was held to an obedient gape by the shiny black ball.

That erection was teased to further rigidity as the other girl then took immense pleasure in having him experience an anal plug for the first time; he'd read and masturbated over depictions of being plugged anally by controlling women as a sign and reminder of their ownership, and now groaned through the gag in a mixture of discomfort and masochistic pleasure as the smooth but rudely wide bulb was eased in with delight by the spiteful girl. His grunting was laughed at by Cathy and the two girls as his anus was stretched wide by the coned demon's girth, before being swallowed up to the tapered, then flat, end... pre-cum dribbling from his poking bell at the delicious feel of total submission, owned by women and now ready to entertain them, as the black tail hung from the plug to add to his humiliation.

He felt Cathy's tug of command, on a leash being attached to one of the many accepting links on the collar, the many straps and links on the bridle strappings jingling as she handed the leash to one of the sneering girls while he sniffed at the leather scented air of the stables, his eyes noting that only every other one of the stalls were occupied by horses, their heads poking out inquisitively. Cathy smirking as she knelt and, with a deft movement, fastened a tiny but stiff collar about the neck of his scrotum, the inch deep band forcing hill balls down... emphasising them, and the fact that they were balls that were owned. Spencer's cock perked lustily at the restrictive feel of the scrotal collar, Cathy giving a cynical laughter as she stood and flicked her stiff horsewhip.

"There! A final touch to complete your dressage!" The two booted girls strode ahead, tugging him along and looking back at him with a smug air of triumph on their faces on leading him through the stables on all fours, Cathy following behind, grinning as she teased his bare arse with her whip, admiring the strapping which confirmed his submission. He baulked once again as a third smiling girl appeared from a stall up ahead, and swung open a large door... the daylight which shone through it, accompanied by the massed chatter of a large feminine audience beyond it, his hesitance delighting the girls who tugged his leash harder, and Cathy, who took pleasure in striping his flesh with a curt application of her whip.

"You didn't think it'd be just Winifred, Mercy, and I who'd be privy to your submission did you?.." She laughed sordidly and had his flesh feel her whip again, as he was teased forward to know utter humiliation.

"...oh yes! every woman in the village will enjoy seeing the confirmation of your defeat... you'll not hide your weakness from any woman here, ever again!" A sense of resignation to that defeat, and the shame he was about to endure, had him bite on the ball-gag and have his ringed balls issue a dribble of pre-cum with a perverse arousal at the humiliation to come. As he was walked through the stables, his heart skipped a beat on seeing that every stall not occupied by a horse, contained naked and gimp masked males, in various states of bondage, some showing the signs of recent punishment, their red striped bodies shown as they writhed in their bonds, each in a state of enforced defeat. Cathy grinned as she flicked her whip, her face a picture of sheer contempt on viewing the bound inhabitants of the stalls.

"Most are males who dared question the absolute authority of womanhood in some way, others are simply here because they've been purchased by the equestrian club..." She grinned with curt pleasure as one made himself prone before her as they passed, in the best way he could, given his bonds, on hearing her voice as she passed.

"...and those being punished here are the lucky ones... a much more severe and permanent punishment is meted out to those who defy the feminine order of Pikes Hill!" The cackling laughter she and the girls gave out, had a sincere and sinister ring about it, having him know there was no way of escaping his fate now... and bringing his cock to a boning rigidity as he was walked toward the daylight and the babble of femininity beyond it, the third girl smiling at the expression of defeat on his gagged face on holding the door wide.

No, there was to be no gimp mask for Spencer, not yet, his face would be open for the recognition and ridicule of the entire population of womanhood of Pike's hill, and as the plug squirmed in his anus, exciting him further as he was led out in humiliated obedience to dominant femininity, his mind went back to his first sight of Pikes Hill.... his conscience not sure if he rued the decision to move there... or blessed the erotic thrill he now felt, as the concentrated and raw enthusiasm of a multitude of scathing women now enjoyed the sight of yet another male shown his place below the authority of a woman, their applause and jeering having him know he was no more than a cur, deservedly exposed... and due punishment before them.

As though the thrill of that biting humiliation were not enough, he bit hard on the ball-gag, his balls tingling with expectation on seeing the magnificence of Madam Winifred Duvalier, resplendent and hotly arousing in her riding garb, the grey haired beauty a picture of authority in her white jodhpurs and boots, crop toyed with in anticipation... her cunt wet on seeing Spencer already dominated by Cathy and exposed for what he was, dressed ready for her discipline, which she'd gladly mete out before an adoring and jealous feminine crowd. With her broad and mature thighs and still pert backside accentuated by her jodhpurs and riding boots, Spencer's cock pulsed with an anticipation of his own on being led to her.

His sense of masochistic lust was not helped by the presence of both Mercy and Prudence, who were both dressed formally in smart, skirted outfits with black stockings and tall heels; they'd soon return to the crowd, and enjoy judging his level of submission, but both would enjoy taunting him first. Winifred's sneer was intense and revealing of her spiteful satisfaction, as she and the two other women stepped aside to have him view what was readied behind them - a mean looking two-wheeled cart... with harnessing to which he'd soon be attached. Cathy grinned with a satisfaction of her own as the crowd applauded her taking his leash from the girls, and handing it to Winifred, every woman there, eager for the show to begin.

"Well! what do we have here?... a stallion in need of breaking?... " Spencer swallowed hard, dribbling most of his saliva from the ball to match the dribble of pre-cum from his rigid cock as he listened to her curt words, the laughter of the feminine crowd at him which followed... his eyes looking bewildered as he viewed he patted crop on her gloves and the cart awaiting him.

"...I've broken many a stallion like you, and you won't be the last!" Mercy grinned with a cruel smugness as Winifred and the three girls led the quaking Spencer to the cart, the grey haired woman picking a nice long and flexible whip from it's padded leather, saddle-like seat and flexing it with a smile as the formally dressed woman looked on.

"I do hope you won't break him completely Winifred... do leave a little of his spirit for me to extinguish." Winifred grinned as she watched the girls poke the arms of the cart beneath the kneeling Spencer's arms, taking great pleasure in attaching the harnesses to his Bridles.... his cock standing high and saluting the dominance and humiliation he was being subjected to, and the submissive pleasure in it he couldn't hide, she flicking the air with her whip.

"I'll bet you thought you could come to Pikes Hill and choose a mistress to dominate you, didn't you!..." She slipped herself onto the cart's saddled seat, her cunt hot and wet as she pressed her clitoris up against the raised nub which would excite her with every jolt and use of the whip, pulling his head back with the loop attached to his harnessed head, and having every woman witness and enjoy his look of fear... and defeated masochism.

"...well, you're beginning to see that choice could never be yours!... all males are here simply for the enjoyment of womanhood, and you'll be tested like all the others before your fate is decided!" He heard the whoosh of her whip and winced with pain on feeling its cut as the crowd applauded her speech with smug satisfaction.... she then beginning her absolutely authority over him.

"Hup! Hup!... forward for your first circuit!... I'll have you know true discipline and obedience!". The feminine crowd applauded wildly, the laughter of some and the pompous satisfaction of others, so evident to him as his humiliation began in earnest, he soon learning the commands of the dominant Winifred by the ready use of that whip. The vicious stings of the whip soon had his tears flowing, but his erection never wanted, the extra humiliation in being seen to cry like a child, bringing a sordid excitement to his masochism on his female viewers seeing just how weak he was. His physical strength was put to good test though, Winifred now approaching orgasm as every small bump in the circuit had her cunt nicely aroused by the nub of the saddle.

"Faster!... faster!" Her whip was relentless as she sighed to a lush orgasm at her mount's expense, Spencer's fading legs prompted only by that whip, which she at last relented as she pulled him up to a halt on gasping herself... but with a dominant pleasure as he orgasm ebbed. Spencer sank to his knees, his back, buttocks and flanks striped with the evidence of his lesson, and now he'd have his reward... and further humiliation. Cathy, Mercy, and Prudence all looked on with the audience of leering women, as the Jodhpur clad woman slipped from the saddle, the crotch of her leggings visibly wet where she'd enjoyed the ride to the full, the saddle glistening where her cunt and anus had been pleasured on her disciplining the tearful and red faced Spencer, the delight of victory beaming from her smile as she unhitched him, and stood over his kneeling naked body with her whip, majestic in her dominance.

"You'll show every woman here how you truly enjoyed being broken!... You'll masturbate while you lick that saddle clean!... get to it!" A final crack of her whip saw to it that he obeyed, the sting bringing his cock to full rigidity as he eagerly took it in his hand, and sniffed hard at the delectable scents and odours of the still warm saddle, the laughter and jeering of his feline audience quickly bringing the seed up from his beaten balls as he licked at the saddles essences unashamedly... and in total obedience to a superior power. He thought on how he'd been whipped, the feel of the harness, and what lay in store for him now, having confirmed through his tears that he was truly a submissive cur... and lapsed into an ectasy amid the laughter of femininity as he shot his load eagerly, confirming that surrender.

Winifred laughed aloud and stroked his back with her whip, as he plied his tongue to the saddle in obedience, tasting the cunt and anus of the woman who'd broken him while the bursts of hot seed confirmed to the scathing feminine audience, his lusty admission of submissive pleasure... dominated and humiliated, he emptied his balls to the righteous and smug applause of spiteful feminity. The Haughty Prudence cracked her whip as the girls attached his leash to the collar as he pulsed out the last vestiges of semen in the ecstasy of defeat.

"Come!... to the tack room with you!... you've cunt and anus to lick clean yet!"