Pillaging with the Orc Hordes Ch. 02

Story Info
A fuck swing & Please Experience the Mind F*** Experience.
3.2k words
4.12
5.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone having sex in this story is over 18.

Some people will likely realize the source material for this story. Please don't post spoilers. The source material was strange and vague and often written by their enemies.

What I always loved was how they mixed bat crap insane with everyday life.

As an example of their writing style: 'By the grace of god and in the name of the virgin we wrote a peace treaty with our enemies. Then our ghost ancestors showed up and prophesize a plague of rats if we signed the treaty. "Go home, ghost ancestors, your drunk." we said and they were so they did. Then my father turned into a bear and ate a villager. We all watched and drank the eaten man's beer as my bear-father fucked my nun sister in the meadow high atop a stone altar to the old gods. That's how the queen of the Danes was conceived and why we took revenge on the Geats.' ~ A short history of how the Frisians gained freedom from Utrecht by Adolf the naked.

What you will read in the average high school text book: 'The events leading to the signing of the historic peace treaty are shrouded in myth.'

Anyway, I will continuing writing this story in modern English and try to keep the kenning to a bare minimum. In the example above even something like Beowulf's name would translate into "bee-wolf" or bear using the kenning of the era.

***

'Ugh! Men. Nothing in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and men being sleazy.' the creepy old pervert wrote as he stood naked, pleasuring himself with his other hand. Sweat rolled down his fat hairy body before dripping off him, mixing with the greasy rancid remains of past meals left to rot on the cave's floor.

"I had a Halfling's entire hand up my cunt....past the wrist. I could feel him wiggle his gross little fingers inside me. Why did you leave that part out?" I asked. It had been a few hours since the sleazy old man had saved me from the Orcs only to take me back to his gross old man cave where he immediately demanded I tell him everything that had happened to me. Furiously masturbating as he wrote it all down, he had deliberately made strange grammar errors. He had even used his own penis to write parts of it, deliberately misspelling words each time he did so.

"I left it out so no one would know how stretched out you are. No one wants to read about loose pussy and I want everyone to read your story." He hissed.

"Then why make so many grammar and spelling mistakes?" I asked, confused by his unhinged behavior.

"Because story immersion, that why. Each grammar error will rip them out of the story of your non-consensual experience at the hands of those Orcs. They'll remember the errors more than they remember the story. Then I'll send a follow up letter explaining what I did and why." the creepy pervert laughed, his yellow rotting teeth visible as his lips pulled back in a sneer.

A shiver ran up my spine as the mental image of his hairy greasy penis misspelling word after word entered my mind and forever scarred my soul. "That's so disgusting and insane. Why would you do that?" I asked as I put my hands over my eyes and stomped my feet. I shook my head back and forth as hard as I could, trying to remove the disgusting image of his penis writing those misspelled words.

"They wanted a non-consent story, then that's what they'll get. They get to experience their own non-consensual experience first hand as they realize that every misspelled word was written by a sleazy pervert's penis!" the crazy old man laughed. "Then every time they see a misspelled word for weeks after, they'll remember my hairy misshapen man doodle. They didn't ask for pervert dick anymore than you asked for Halfling hand but everyone gets what they get."

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I asked, hoping the question would not drive him deeper into madness.

"Everyone must suffer as I have suffered, endure as I have had to endure, that was purpose my purpose. Or maybe I'll write 'that was my porpoise'. Either way the grammar and spelling errors will drive everyone insane." He laughed, a look of madness in his eyes. "But first I think I'll take my payment for saving you from those Orcs, do you want to do this on your back or knees? I'd prefer your knees given how loos...UGH." He collapsed face first against the hard rock floor of the cave, a crossbow bolt buried in the back of his skull.

"You jackass, we might have needed him alive." I heard a voice curse from the darkness of the far end of the cave. I gasped, it was an Orc or halfling voice, the thick accent different from any local accents.

"He had a flying carpet, he could've had other wizard tricks. Better to face a dead mage than an angry mage." Someone called back.

"Naked woman. We have food and drink. Please don't run away, please run toward us RIGHT NOW if you want to live. You need to get away from those rocks, you're in great danger." I jumped as I recognized the voice as that of the Orc that had captured me hours before. "They've block your escape with their nets."

"And deadly traps." another voice hissed from the other end of the cave. It was no Orc, no strange accent, the voice that slithered into my ears with a chill sounded old, tired. A whisper from beyond the grave.

"Who's there?" I screamed.

"Us undead." a ghoul hissed as it stepped out from behind a rock not ten steps from me. It's deformed features over a rotten desiccated leather husk were the most horrifying thing I had ever witnessed. A thought entered my mind that if I somehow live through this I would never see a more horrifying sight. Then it opened its too wide mouth, showing me its teeth that had been filed down into sharp serrated points. I had once seen a shark jump out of the water to attack a seal floating on the surface. That's what I was to this ghoul, a tender little morsel to feast on. "Please stay for dinner, you're all most welcome." it hissed as it raked its sharp fingers across my back. It felt as if I had been stuck by lightening, a dark energy flowed through my body into my nerves at its touch. I fell to the ground convulsing with the foul creature on me. I wet myself.

A powerful blinding light suddenly filled the cave. I blinked my eyes closed for few heart beats against the sudden brightness. A pack of the undead horrors had been standing still deeper in the cave, they had been watching the creepy old man and I the whole time from just outside the range of our candle light, waiting for the right moment to strike. In the corner of the cave a paladin stepped into the bright light and yelled to her companions. "Shield wall between the prisoners and undead."

A second ghoul race toward me on all fours, its howling echoing off the walls, it was an undead saber tooth tiger. It front teeth were longer than my arm. A dirk sailed through the air, sinking into the foul monsters leg, it fell over but continued to crawl toward me with its three good legs. I was frozen in place. I was about to die. I needed to tell my parents I how much I loved them one last time. It opened its mouth preparing to bit down on my face. A kalinga axe cleaved its head off just as it reached me. I said a silent pray of thanks to the mother goddess, I promised on my soul that I would name my first born after the hero who just saved me. I looked up to see my protector, expecting to see some great knight in shining armor who would save me from the undead and Orcs. Instead it was that naked Orc who had captured me and nearly raped me earlier in the day I realized with disgust.

The ghoul on me stabbed into my protector's leg with a rusty knife, focusing its attack on him instead of cutting me to bits. Instead of hitting it and likely me with his axe he fell on top of us both, pinning it down with his bulk. Its dead eyes continued to dart back and forth between the Orc and I, a look of murderous hate on its cold dead face.

I closed my eyes- I don't know for how long. When I finally opened them the ghoul on me had cease to move, smoke sizzled out of it as it fell off me lifeless. It was as if the dark black force that animated it was a camp fire and the blinding white light was a bucket of water that doused the flame, extinguish it. I had been screaming. I didn't know how long or hard but my throat hurt.

Lantern light filled the cave. A group of Orcs and few heavily armored paladins stood off in the distance, checking to make sure there were no more undead.

One of the walls of the cave was lined paddles, whips, cords, and large stone or ivory phallic devices. Hanging from the center of the cave were human sized cages. Nefeli and three other women I recognized from town were locked inside. Another woman I didn't recognized was chained in a seating position on a torture device known as a wooden horse. They were trying to call out to me, but the sound must have been magically cancelled somehow.

Orcs were slowly lowering the cages and removing the woman from the wooden horse.

There were archways of brick and stone work. Heavy iron gates blocked passageways leading off into the darkness. This was no mere cave, I realized, it looked like a torture pit of some ancient dungeon. As if to answer my question, the naked Orc hunter called out. "Kin folk, for the first time in three generations, Orcs hold Castle Blackrock, or what's left of it." I couldn't stop shaking like a leaf. I had no where to flee to, I didn't want to abandon Nefeli and the others again.

The Orcs all cried out in reply to his speech.

One of the paladins came up and offered me a bottle of wine. It was a glass bottle, I had never held such a luxury item. "I am Gerulf, son of Gerolf, son of Theodoric, son of Redbad. Drink." I jump, visibly startled, as I noticed the paladin was an Orc, or at least a half Orc.

I drank the entire bottle of wine in one long gulp, I just needed to be drunk. "Who is that Orc, the one who saved me?" and the one who tried to rape me I thought. I eyed the Orc as he limped long on his one good leg, helping Nefeli and the woman on the wooden horse escape their confinement.

"My uncle. Redbad, son of Theodoric, son of Redbad." the paladin explained as he helped me to my feet. "Do you know who Prince Redbad of the Grijs Jötunn of Frisia was? My uncle and I are direct descendants."

"I have no idea who that is." I confided. "How did you find me? We escaped on a flying carpet."

"That bracelet you're wearing can be tracked with magic. Once that old wizard grabbed you and escaped, it was easy to track him back to his cave. We knew he would never willing tell us how to find it."

I followed as Nefeli and her father helped the injured Orc out of the cave into a clearing next to a brook. Some soup was cooking over a small fire. The female paladin was there hooking leather straps and stirrups to a thick horizontal branch of a tree at the edge of the clearing, making some sort of swing. Nefeli and I watched in confusion as the woman striped the last of her armor off before ripping the toga off of Nefeli's father, grabbing him by the penis, and pulling him over to the device. She climbed on the swing, wrapped her legs around his waist.

He looked over to the two of us standing next to the wounded Orc, then turned back, plunging his hard member into her. "Your dad is fucking that half Orc." I whispered.

"Yeah, I noticed." Nefeli whispered back. We helped the Orc tend his wounded leg. He had taken a pan of hot water from the fire and was sponging himself clean. The two of us women took turns washing him as he cleaned his wound out before using some type of healing magic to bind it. Drunk as I was, I found myself enjoying

rubbing the sponge against his muscles, feeling his warm skin against my hands. He had some sort of lavender oil that he rubbed onto himself and the two of us. The aroma was relaxing.

He started bathing me in the warm water. Washing the piss off me from when I wet myself, washing his blood off me where he had bled as he protected me. Washing the grime from being his slave this morning. Rubbing the oil into my sore muscles.

I moved my hand up his thick thighs, feeling the muscles. I slid my hand up and took hold of his scrotum. I could feel his most vulnerable male parts within. I could squeeze hard and maybe Nefeli and I could escape. I looked at Nefeli as she watched what I was about to do, questioning if I should do it, she shook her head no. She didn't want to abandon her dad.

The Orc watched what we were doing but didn't seem angry. I moved my hand off him and he gently pick me up, carrying me to a second swing next to Nefeli's dad and the half Orc. He had both is hands on her hips and was thrusting into her as hard as he could. "Just do whatever they say. Its going to be alright. Don't try to fight them." he moaned out to me.

"We must give thanks to Inanna, goddess of war and fertility, for our great victory." The paladin grunted as Nefeli's father thrust into her. "I can see you fear Redbad, I offer you the service of this one, once he finishes helping me with my worship. He is middle age, his cock is much softer than a young Orc buck, but much more experienced. Redbad had never visited a temple of fertility. Either way, when you're done, we have birth control tea simmering on the fire.

"Oh, good. Decisions decisions." So I can get raped by my friend's dad as she watches or I can get raped by a huge Orc as the two of them watch. "I choose the Orc." I blushed. The Orcs will likely leave a few days, I'll just take the birth control tea. It will be a thing that happened but then was over I reasoned, if I do this Nefeli's father I will have to remember it every time I every time I him.

The paladin reached out her hand and rubbed it against my sex. "Have many worshipped at your temple?" She smiled as she slipped a finger into me. I stood dumbfounded. "Good, good. It has known men before."

Another one of the paladin women had come up to us as the huge Orc lifted me into the swing. "Will he be rough, is he going to hit me or something?"

"Of course not. Your body is being offered for use as a temple to the goddess of fertility. The sacrilege of damaging such a temple is an almost unthinkable taboo in Orc society." the woman smiled as she helped adjust the straps. "Use your tongue first, make her as wet as the ocean." she commanded the huge Orc.

He fell to his knees and pushed his mouth between my open thighs. I turned to watch the woman next to me. Her breasts shook as Nefeli's father continued thrusting into her. Finally he started moaning. I could see his wet penis as it flopped out of the woman. He was so close I could almost reach out and grab it. At that moment my body decided to orgasm hard. I was squealing and bucking, I grabbed the Orc and shoved his face into my cunt with all my might. I felt his little tusks against the insides of my thighs "Everything's going to be okay, Kiddo, just let them do whatever they want." I was red with embarrassment even before he said that. Just then the Orc moved his head back as he moved to stand up, giving Nefeli's father a close up view of my soaking wet, hairy, completely exposed pussy.

I looked around, a group of people, including half my village, had just watched what happened.

Redbad took my hand and whispered in my ear. "I'm embarrassed too." He looked into my eyes as he slowly pushed into me. He felt big, but not painfully so. I could feel myself slowly stretching around him. I was not sure how I felt about any of this. Okay, I'm getting raped by a teenage virgin, who saved my life hours before, in front of my friends, with the help of some female paladins of a fertility goddess...and it feels great.

Nefeli was standing between her father and I, trying to block his view. "Pinch her nipples." she offered. The big Orc did and it was enough to push him over the edge. I could feel him squirt into me. I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes. I Men and boys are just stupid. Humans, Orcs, Halflings, it didn't matter. His whole time in me could be measured in heartbeats. All of this, completely exposed in front of all these people. And he lasted less time than it takes for water to boil.

Many of the Orcs and Halflings stood and clapped for Redbad and I before going back to siting around the fire, splitting up the goods that had looted from our village.

The paladins, Nefeli, and I exchanged a look. "Please don't have sex with my dad." Nefeli begged.

"There is also Gerulf the fat. He might want to do some butt stuff." The paladins offered, "If you wish to continue your worship."

"No thank you. I've been raped enough for one day." I said, remembering that Halfling that fisted me this morning and then whatever this was this afternoon.

Nefeli grabbed my arm and whispered, "Let's get out of here before these religious zealots make us both fuck my dad."

***

Tune into Pillaging with the Orc Hordes Ch.03

Subtitle: Gerulf, the fattest, hairiest Orc, demands some butt stuff