Pillow Princess Club Ch. 11

Story Info
Pussies 13-18: bathroom quickie; slumber party pussy.
7.9k words
4.78
21.4k
35

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 11

Summary: Pussies 13-18: bathroom quickie; slumber party pussy.

Note: This is dedicated to Stephen, who requested the series.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing yet another wicked series.

Note 3: This is Chapter Eleven of an ongoing series. (I'm still brimming with hot ideas, so who knows how long this series will eventually become.)

In Chapter One, a housewife in her mid-forties Meredith is spending a lot of time at home alone with her eight-month-old baby daughter while her husband is constantly away and neglecting her sexual needs. She sees from her bedroom window her 18-year-old female neighbour getting sexually pleasured by another woman, then another, and then even more. This increases the flame inside her for her growing curiosity to explore her same sex desires. She discovers a secret Pillow Princess Club, where older women sign up and are then regularly summoned by younger women to pleasure them sexually. She signs up out of lust and curiosity, and is instantly summoned by her beautiful next door neighbour Bianca. Whereupon she services her, which begins her journey into submissive lesbianism.

In Chapter Two, Meredith is spied in her short walk of shame home, so she goes across the street to Miranda Bellencourt's house to service her stocking-clad feet, eat her pussy, and get her own pussy fucked for the first time in a year and a half.

In Chapter Three, Meredith goes to her former high school bully's house, where she is greeted by a naked Miranda, who is being punished for using her before the other, apparently more important, younger pillow princesses... her punishment includes being spanked, and being required to fuck herself in the ass with a cucumber. Meredith services her third pussy, her high school bully's daughter, when said bully walks in and ends up fucking her pussy... although sadly not long enough to get her off... before she heads out for her scheduled pussy number four.

In Chapter Four, Meredith drives to a stranger's house... a cute Swedish young lady... where she discovers the joys of face sitting.

In Chapter Five, a phone call from her mother gives her more time to explore her newfound submissive love for pussy, when her Mom offers to take her daughter home for the weekend. Meredith drives to the next address, and learns it's a yoga establishment. After a brief hesitation, she goes into the business and hides behind a counter, where she services a young girl while the girl continues working and interacting with people.

In Chapter Six, Meredith continues her pussy pleasing tour when she is ordered to go to a house where she services two young women, and discovers the orgasmic bliss of being fisted.

In Chapter Seven, Meredith goes to meet a girl to eat her first ass, and she discovers her best friend is already there. Together, they worship the teen's pussy and ass. She also learns her best friend has had sex with Meredith's eighteen-year-old daughter. With all her tasks completed, she drives to a Hooters to go pee, and...

In Chapter Eight, Meredith experiences two wild adventures. An under the table foot job from a Hooters waitress, who gifts her a pair of her soiled Hooters pantyhose and a promise to give her a night of unlimited coed pussy at her sorority, and then her first tribbing encounter with a very cute Japanese girl. Up next: Big Rosie.

In Chapter Nine, Meredith goes to a black woman's house where she pleases not one, but two black women and discovers the joy of chocolate cunt.

In Chapter Ten, Meredith goes to meet a girl and her friend and discovers that one is a transwoman with a six-inch cock. She discovers the joys of pot lube, which leads to a wild threesome... eating some pussy and getting fucked to five orgasms.

And now continuing immediately after the end of part 10....

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 11

When I arrived outside Hooters, I checked my phone.

I found three new messages.

PILLOWP3: Hurry up. These five pussies will not eat themselves.

FOOTSIES: I'm keeping my feet in my sweaty shoes to make sure you get all the sweaty sweet scent and taste.

VOLUPTUOUSCOED: Text when here.

I texted PILLOWP3.

MERMILF: I am just finishing up a rather great marathon session. If you still want me to service all five of you please send me your address and I'll be on my way after a quick bathroom break.

I didn't respond to FOOTSIES, as I wasn't sure how to deal with her. I then sent a message to VOLUPTUOUSCOED.

MERMILF: Here!

As I waited confirmation from VOLUPTUOUSCOED, I received one from PILLOWP3.

PILLOWP3: We will wait, but hurry... our pussies are fresh and looking for a face to come on. We have sent the address.

I responded:

MERMILF: I look forward to a great experience with you girls.

A moment later, I received the much anticipated response from VOLUPTUOUSCOED.

VOLUPTUOUSCOED: Come to the women's bathroom and into the last stall. It is pretty dead here at the moment.

I responded.

MERMILF: On my way.

I quickly exited my car and hurried into Hooters. I went directly to the washroom, which thankfully was pretty easy to get to without attracting much attention, and to the last stall.

"That was quick," Carla smiled. She was still wearing her Hooters outfit of course, which looked great on her!

"I'm really looking forward to those fresh pantyhose you offered me," I smiled as she placed a foot on the toilet.

"I rubbed one out right after you left, and I had some down time," she said, "but then I figured I'd let you eat my pussy through the pantyhose, so you could get some pussy cum directly from the source."

"I think that's a great idea," I agreed, as I closed the stall's door, latched it, went to her, and dropped myself before her silky sheer glossy legs.

"You've gotten me all horny, pretty lady," she said, as I moved my face close to her pussy encased in the dark hosiery. (She'd lowered her bright orange shorts to give me access.) This was something a little different. I could smell her bouquet of pussy, while I admired her pussy pressed against the pantyhose. "Go ahead, suck on my pussy lips through the pantyhose."

"Okay," I said, pressing my face and lips against the wet pantyhose. Not surprisingly, it wasn't as easy as eating a pussy without the protective covering, but I liked the challenge.

My own pussy was still on fire even after all those orgasms, and I wondered how long that pot lube remained in your system... or more accurately, in your pussy.

I licked her pussy lips, trying to taste her... pretending the silky sheer nylons weren't in the way... while I glided my hands up and down her silky sheer legs... loving their soft, sensual feel.

"Yeah, baby! Lick my pussy and caress my legs," she moaned softly.

After all the pussy I'd eaten today and all the other sex I'd experienced, I couldn't explain why, but there was something extra special about Carla. "I've been wanting to do this ever since you sat down across from me."

"I know. I could see it in your eyes," she said, as she parted her legs a bit more.

"I just had to taste you," I added, "especially after you gave me that thoughtful gift."

"I've never done that before, by the way," she moaned slightly.

"Really?" I asked, surprised to hear that.

"Yeah, there's just something about you, too," she said. I thought she was going to say more, but she didn't.

"Funny," I said, as I kept licking through her pantyhose, which definitely made the task more challenging and the taste less full, yet the unique experience of it was a turn on. Plus, I liked a challenge, and I was enjoying this casual conversation. "I was thinking the exact same thing."

"Great minds think alike," she moaned.

"So they do," I concurred, just as the door to the restaurant opened.

"Shhhhh, but keep licking," she whispered.

So I did.

A woman (I assumed) went into the stall right next to us. A rush of adrenaline coursed through me. The possibility of getting caught didn't scare me, but it did turn me on.

I continued doing my slow deliberate licking.

I continued doing my slow deliberate caressing.

As we heard the woman's (definitely) stream of pee begin, I got a little naughty, and sucked Carla's clit into my mouth... causing her to let out a soft moan.

I smiled as I kept my lips fastened on her clit and poked it with my tongue... the clit perfectly sucked against her pantyhose.

The toilet flushed, so I wiggled my head back and forth to stimulate some more pleasure.

"Ooooooooh," Carla let out an uncontrolled moan.

"Are you okay in there?" the woman asked.

"Yes, ma'am. My stomach is just a little upset," Carla answered, as her hand went to the back of my head.

"Oh, okay," she said, and left the stall. She washed her hands(thankfully, since I'm always surprised by how many women I see leaving a toilet without washing their hands), as I kept applying pressure to Carla's clit... which even if I'm saying so myself, is a nice alliteration.

The moment she left the washroom, Carla said, "You bad girl! Do you want us to get caught?"

"I wouldn't mind; I'm not ashamed at all of doing this," I answered, now sucking her clit into my mouth through the hosiery.

"If I had more time, the things I'd do to you," she said with a moan, as she placed both of her hands on my head and held me pressed against her pantyhose-clad pussy.

"Put them on a list to do later," suggested playfully. I also took her words and actions as a code to really work her clit over, and I did just that.

"Oh yes, don't stop, baby! That's right, right there," she moaned.

I did keep doing it, and I also liked being called baby. Being called a slut and other derogatory names also turned me on, but the fond intimacy of 'baby' really enhanced my excitement right now.

"Oh, fuck, baby, yes! You know exactly how to get me off!" Carla moaned, as she began slowly grinding on my face. I kept my tongue extended to keep it touching both her pussy and her clit.

"Please come on my face, baby," I begged urgently, desperately wanting to feel her pussy cum on it... desperately wanting to get her off... desperately wanting to feel her wetness all over my face!

"Oh yes, baby, oh yes, yes, yes, oooooooh," she moaned, and then she climaxed, the wetness gushing out of her, through her pantyhose, and onto my face.

Instead of licking the pantyhose, I sucked on it, trying to extract as much of her sweet taste as I could. It was exhilarating, yet frustrating, since I couldn't properly savour the taste I'd worked so hard to extract.

She pushed me away after a few seconds and said, "I could let you stay down there all night, but I don't want you to ruin the smell and the taste in the pantyhose."

"Oh right, I guess," I said, a little disappointed, although she made perfect sense.

"Don't worry, next time I'll make sure you can eat my pussy directly," she promised.

"I'd like that a lot," I said, looking at her pussy as she rubbed herself... soiling the garment even more for me.

"Me too," she said, as she pulled me up, pushed me hard against the tiled wall and kissed me. A kiss that was urgent, passionate and lustful. I kissed her back with the same passion. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, and her hand went to my ass. So, I moved mine to her ass.

She then lifted her knee and pressed it against my pussy.

I moaned into her mouth; it brought me instant pleasure.

As she continued kissing me, and our hands roamed and squeezed each other's asses, she continued rotating her nylon knee against my pussy, similarly to how she'd done earlier with her foot, and it was similarly turning me on. I'd never once considered someone's knee a stimulation implement, but the situation, her passion, my lust (and probably still the pot lube), I could feel yet another orgasm rising inside me.

"I want you to come on my knee, baby," she whispered, as she looked into my eyes with her own baby blue ones I could just drown in.

"I'm close," I moaned back, as she kissed me tenderly.

"Come for me, baby, come for me," she encouraged, her knee working magic between my legs, and now she was putting extra pressure on it... parting my pussy lips and rubbing up and down... part of her knee directly on my over-sensitive clit.

"Don't stop," I moaned as she moved her lips to my neck, and a hand to my firm breast.

"You're so hot, baby," she said, splattering kisses on my neck.

"You're so beautiful," I moaned as I leaned back against the wall and enjoyed the unique pleasure I was experiencing.

"I want to do everything with you," Carla whispered, her lips now on my ear. Her hot breath was driving me nuts, as were her words.

"I'll do anything for you," I replied, near orgasm.

"No, with me," she corrected, nibbling on my ear.

"Yes, with you," I agreed, although in the heat of the moment I didn't understand that slight difference.

"Good, baby," she whispered, as she started moving her knee faster and faster.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, oh my God! Fuuuuuck!" I screamed. She covered my mouth with her lips as I reached orgasm, so we wouldn't alert anyone in the restaurant.

My body trembled as I soaked her knee with my cum, while yet another orgasm somehow made its way through my body! No doubt I'd be buying some of that pot lube.

She kept kissing me throughout my orgasm, her knee now just resting against my pussy.

A minute later after another lengthy, tender kiss, she backed away, took off her shoes and socks, pulled her pantyhose down and off, and handed them to me.

"I do really want to eat that pussy directly some day soon," I said.

"How about tomorrow?" she asked, grabbing another pair of pantyhose from a bag I hadn't even noticed during this intimate and kinky encounter.

"I don't know," I said, although I wanted to.

"Reality sets in by then, doesn't it?" she asked, as she put the first leg into the fresh nylons.

"I suppose it does," I nodded, feeling wetness leaking down my leg. Although I assumed I'd never have another day and night like this one, I knew there was no going back. I wasn't getting rid of the app, or even setting it aside to take a break once in a while. And I wasn't going to stop eating pussy. I was no longer going to be a lonely wife waiting for the rare occasion when my husband wanted to fuck me and then do a piss poor job of it.

"But?" she asked, sensing my tone, or maybe the look in my eyes.

"But there's no way I'm going back to my boring pre-pillow princess life," I said.

"And what about your husband?" she asked as she put the second leg on.

"I don't know," I said, but after a brief thought, "I love him, but either he won't, or he can't do the things I need from him."

"I know what you need," she said.

"You do?" I asked. "I don't even know what I need!"

She stood up and pulled the pantyhose up to cover her great ass and her pussy, still wet, "You need to explore your sexuality."

"I've been doing that all of today and tonight," I smiled back, admiring her pure beauty.

"And you're already a different person. So you'll continue to explore your sexual preferences through the app," she said, coming back to hold me. There's an advantage to being the bottom bitch, which is that you're auditioning sex acts you've probably never even thought of doing before, and then you're able to decide what you like doing the best. But in addition to that, you also need intimacy."

"I do?" I asked, but even as I asked the question, I realized she was right. Yes, I did love getting my face sat on; I enjoyed being called names; I got turned on from being told what to do; I went absolutely nuts getting fucked by a strap-on or that trans girl's real cock; but this intimacy I was sharing with Carla was an entirely different level of emotional involvement. It not only made my pussy burn and cum twice, but confusingly, it also made my heartbeat faster when we were just talking.

"Yes," she said, kissing me just once. "I can't explain why, but I sense you're feeling what I am: a deeper connection than just sex."

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't," I admitted.

"I've never felt anything like this before from meeting a pillow princess pet," she said.

"Is that what we're called?" I asked playfully.

"Among other less complimentary names," she smiled back. "I know you're married, and I know you're a generation older than I am, but there's something inexorable drawing me to you, and it's making me say things I don't usually say."

I could see the vulnerability in her eyes, I could hear it in her tone, and so I said, wanting to comfort her, "I feel it too."

"You do?"

"Yes, I can't explain it, but I had to come back here to see you again," I said, "even though I still have two more scheduled stops to make tonight."

"I'm so glad you did!"

"So now what do we do?" I asked, unsure about whether what she was thinking was possible.

"Tomorrow night we're going out on a date," she said.

"Tomorrow?" I asked, recalling I had a 6:30 rendezvous with Bianca's well-hung brother Lorenzo... and my agreeing to that arrangement seemed so long ago now, even though it was just this morning.

"Yes, and I'm not going to take no for an answer," she said.

"Then I'd better not refuse you," I smiled, "but I won't be available until 7:30 or 8:00."

"That can work," she said, and she kissed me.

"Okay, sounds great!" I agreed, as I processed that I had a date tomorrow. With a girl!

"And if you want, after the date we can go back to the sorority, and you can either dine on just my pussy, or I can make your dream of endless pussy come true," she said.

"Is it bad I find both options appealing?" I asked.

"No, it's perfectly normal," she said, as she sighed. "Unfortunately, I need to get back to work."

"And I have a teenager slumber party to join," I said.

"Well, that should be lots more fun than getting ogled by creepy middle-aged men," she said, sitting on the toilet and putting her socks and runners back on.

"I imagine it will," I said.

"Go now," she said, "and I'll follow you out a minute later."

"Okay," I said, moving to her and bending down to kiss her. "That was fun!"

"It's only the beginning, girlfriend," she smiled.

"Girlfriend?" I repeated, "I like that."

I then left the stall, headed out of the bathroom and back to my car as if I were floating above a surreal cloud nine. That encounter had been so different from all the others, and I felt like I had the first time I was asked out... by a boy named Michael back in my freshman year of high school... like life was full of endless possibilities.

Back in the car I sent PILLOWP3 a message, after checking to see she was about twelve minutes away... although she'd been even closer when I was leaving Big Rosie's. Oh well.

MERMILF: I'll be there in 10-15 minutes.

I then saw just one new message from someone called GRANDMASWITCH.

I should have ignored it, I really couldn't do any more tonight, but curiosity got the best of me, and I tapped on the message.

GRANDMASWITCH: Having a good first day, dear?

That was a pleasant first text.

So, I responded.

MERMILF: It has been life altering to say the least.

I then drove.

Once I arrived at my next stop, I checked my phone... but only after taking a deep inhalation of the new pantyhose... which had a scent substantially stronger than the others. As I enjoyed Carla's unique scent, I replayed our conversation. I'd agreed to go on an actual date with another woman... a woman much younger than I was... and I'd also agreed in theory to pleasuring a sorority house full of girls. Wow, just wow!