Pillow Princess Club Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my phone and saw three messages: from GRANDMASWITCH, PILLOWP3 AND VOLUPTUOUSCOED.

A rush went up my spine at seeing the one from VOLUPTUOUSCOED, so I read and responded to hers first.

VOLUPTUOUSCOED: I really enjoyed that and can't wait to get to know you better. PS: I think I may soon have a third soiled pair of pantyhose for you since you have me leaking uncontrollably. Love, Carla.

Everything in her message warmed my heart and made my pussy burn. I was literally confused. Was I falling for a woman I met today? It didn't seem possible, especially given how we'd met, yet the feelings in my heart told me it was happening. And... she'd closed the message with, 'Love, Carla.'

I responded.

MERMILF: I really, really, really enjoyed our time together too and look forward to our date tomorrow. I will happily accept every pair of soiled pantyhose you ever wear! PS: My pussy hasn't stopped trembling or my heart beating since our encounter. Love, Meredith.

GRANDMASWITCH: I'm happy for you... the first day is usually a whirlwind.

MERMILF: That is an understatement.

PILLOWP3: Come in the front door, and come downstairs. Be quiet because my parents are sleeping already.

My eyes went wide upon learning her parents were home. It would be very awkward to be caught by adults while I was servicing their children.

I wasn't sure about this.

I was also tired... although still horny, since the pot lube was still lingering inside me.

I was now feeling nervous.

I looked down at the pantyhose in my lap, and raised them to my nose again. For reasons I couldn't explain, this strong, sweet scent completely relaxed me.

I'd been inhaling Carla's scent for a good thirty seconds, when there was a knock on my door, which startled me.

I looked at the window to see a girl with short, pink hair waving at me.

I put the pantyhose on the passenger seat and rolled down my window, "Hello," I greeted.

"Are you Mermilf?" she asked.

"I am she," I admitted, as I checked out this adorable nerdy-looking girl.

"I was told to wait for you to arrive and escort you in."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Hannah's parents are still awake, so I need to sneak you in."

"You sure it's safe?"

"As long as we're quiet, yes," she said as she opened the car door for me.

"Okay," I said, thinking there were five fresh pussies waiting for me, and perhaps another orgasm... my pussy was still burning... my lust for both giving and receiving more orgasms directing my path.

I got out of the car and followed her to the front door.

"By the way, you look so cute!" she told me.

"Thanks, you do too," I said.

"Thanks," she said, as she took my hand and led me into the house and directly downstairs.

I followed her, feeling like a teenager again, sneaking out of my house to meet my high school boyfriend.

We went downstairs into a lounging area with a large flat screen television, a couch, cushions everywhere, and a few girls all on the floor watching The Notebook and eating popcorn.

"She's here," the nerdy girl announced quietly.

"Uh, hi," I greeted, as all four girls looked my way.

"Finally," a chubby redhead said, as she climbed onto the couch, spread her legs, and said, "get over here and get me off, Mommy."

"Okay," I said, feeling awkward as the other four girls watched me approach the chubby redhead, who was wearing in a black nightie. The term Mommy was both a little perverse and kinky, and awkward.

"Our new Mommy looks hot," a brunette said as I approached the girls.

"I dressed up for my little girls," I said, before I even knew I was saying it... all five girls cute and nerdy... they certainly weren't the popular girls at their high school.

"Oh, Mommy," the brunette said, as I lowered myself between the redhead's legs.

"Hungry, Mommy?" the redhead asked.

"Starving, honey," I responded, deciding to play along, while the thought of my own daughter calling me 'Mommy' popped into my head. I was certain she'd do that at some point, and I wondered how it would go.

She spread her legs wide, to reveal she was indeed a natural redhead (although the hair on her head was a much darker red than nature would have given her), her pubes surrounding her pussy.

"Well, dive in, Mommy," she said.

"Yes, honey," I replied, as I leaned forward and licked yet another pussy... this one's scent quite strong.

"I'm second," someone dibbed.

"Third."

"Fourth."

"Fuck."

Each voice came in rapid succession.

"Don't worry girls, Mommy will make sure everyone comes on my face," I said, lifting my head briefly to address them.

"She's so hot, Hannah," someone said.

"I told you this was a good idea," the redhead... must be Hannah... said as I licked her.

"I didn't even know such a thing existed," someone said.

"I told you it would work," Hannah boasted.

"I still can't believe it," someone said.

"Well, believe it," Hannah said.

"Can I touch her?" someone asked.

"Go ahead and do what you want, she's our pet, "Hannah offered.

"Yes, girls. Mommy is here to please you however you want," I said. "But Mommy also likes to have her pussy licked... or fucked."

"Fucked?" someone asked.

"Oh, I've got an idea," Hannah said.

"What?"

"Josie, come and sit here," Hannah said. "I'll be right back."

"Awesome," a brunette said as she got onto the couch.

"I'm not done with you," Hannah told me as she stood up.

"You'd better not be," I smiled.

She went up the stairs, while Josie pulled her pyjamas and panties down. "I can't believe this is happening."

"You're not on the app?" I asked.

"None of us are," Josie said, as she sat down. "We didn't even know about it until Hannah told us you were coming."

"Yeah, usually we're the ones eating pussies," the girl who'd brought me in said.

"I see," I said, as Josie spread her legs.

"Yeah, a couple of cheerleaders used us for the last few months," another girl said.

"Oh, cheerleaders," I said, in a tone that implied I understood.

"I can't say I didn't like it," the girl who'd brought me in said.

"If you like doing it, then come and eat Mommy while Mommy eats Josie," I suggested.

"Okay," she said.

"What's your name?" I asked, as she moved to me.

"Abigail," she said.

"I'm Mommy," I said, as I went to Josie and buried my face in her pussy, which was also hairy.

"Oh Mommy," Josie moaned, as my tongue forged its way through the pubic hair to her pussy.

"That's so hot," someone said.

I felt my skirt hiked up a little, and a moment later, I felt a tongue on my pussy.

"Oh yes, lick me, baby girl," I moaned, both giving and receiving.

"Oh yes, that feels so good," Josie moaned, as I wiggled my tongue up and down between her wet lips.

"Fuck, this is so hot," someone said.

"Come here and suck on my tits, you two," Josie said.

"Seriously?" someone asked.

"Yes. Come and suck on my nipples," Josie ordered. I looked up to see her unbuttoning her pajama top.

I wondered whether these sweet, seemingly innocent girls usually just watched movies and gossiped during their slumber parties.

A couple minutes later, all four girls were involved in some sort of lesbian action... except for Josie... whose role was only passive... well, receiving, as well as ordering the others around. I ate Josie, two girls sucked on her nipples, and Abigail ate my pussy.

"Oh fuck, don't stop now, Mommy," Josie moaned. I imagined getting both of her nipples sucked while I licked her would definitely enhance the pleasure... it certainly would for me. In fact at some point, I wanted to have what was happening to Josie happen to me.

"Oh girls, I see you started without me," Hannah said.

"What's all that for?" Josie asked as I kept licking her. I was curious to know what Hannah had brought back with her, but at the moment my priority was getting Josie off.

"To fuck with," Hannah explained succinctly.

"Really?" Josie asked with a moan (while I sucked on her big clit).

"Yeah, although I really should get some real sex toys," Hannah said.

"You've used those before?" a blonde asked.

"Not this," she said, "but these are great fuck toys."

I wondered what she had and hadn't used before, and I was sure I'd find out soon. Instead, I focused on getting Josie off, even though Abigail's tongue was making me feel pretty good.

"Move aside, Abigail," Hannah ordered.

"But she tastes so good," Abigail objected.

"You can eat her out some more later," Hannah rebutted, while I really began to work on Josie's clit.

"Oh, fuck yes! Don't stop, don't stop!" Josie moaned wildly, just as I felt something cold-ish intruding between my pussy lips.

I didn't have any time to figure out what it was, but in one swift movement, I felt something slide deep inside me... something long... round... wide... and fucking cold!

I moaned, "Oh, fuck!" into Josie's pussy as the surprise arctic intrusion delivered intense pleasure to me.

"Right there, Mommy, right there! Oh, Mommy!" Josie screamed, as her orgasm struck... her juices flowing into my open, hungry mouth.

"Not so loud, Josie," Hannah hushed her, while she pumped the frigid whatsit in and out of my pussy.

"Sorry," Josie said, as her legs twitched against me while she continued enjoying the orgasm I'd given her.

"Go ahead, Rachel," Hannah said, "let Mommy pleasure you next."

"Yes, Rachel, Mommy wants to taste your pussy," I moaned, as whatever Hannah was fucking me with was doing me a helluva lot of good!

"This is so hot," Rachel, who was the blonde, giggled, as she got out of her pyjama shorts.

"Not as hot as you are," I complimented, as Josie climbed down to stand on the floor, while I watched the blonde undressing.

"Oh, Mommy," Rachel giggled again, as she pulled off her t-shirt.

I looked back and asked, "What are you fucking Mommy with?" Then when I got a better look, I realized what it was... a cucumber.

"My favourite fuck stick," she said, pulling it out of my pussy. It was easily a foot long.

"I can see why," I said.

"Want me to keep fucking you, Mommy?" she asked.

"Yes, please. Mommy needs that cucumber dick inside her needy pussy," I said, wiggling my ass, as Rachel lay down in front of me.

"As you wish," Hannah said, and she slid the cucumber back deep inside me.

"Oh, yes! Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy with that big dick!" I moaned, the thickness spreading me good, and the length getting deep inside my well--fucked pussy.

"Oh yes, Mommy! Take that dick," Hannah cheered, slapping my ass.

"Don't forget about me," Rachel said, as I looked over to see the other brunette was naked, with Abigail between her legs.

"Don't any of you girls dare come without Mommy's permission, and only do it on Mommy's face," I ordered. "Tonight you sexy sluts are only allowed to come on Mommy, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mommy," three of them said in unison.

"All right. Now let's take care of you, Rachel," I said, turning my attention to her.

"Please, Mommy! I need you to make me come so bad," Rachel said, using a baby girl voice... which for some reason, I found disturbingly hot.

"Then let Mommy take care of you," I purred, as I leaned forward and began licking her pussy, which unlike the first two I'd tasted here, was completely shaved.

"When did you shave your pussy?" Hannah asked.

"A couple days ago," she moaned, as I began licking her pussy.

"We should all do that," Hannah said as she fucked my pussy.

"It does make for easier pussy munching," I observed. "Although the sweet scent of a pussy is captured wonderfully by pubic hair."

"Mmmmmm," both Hannah and Rachel moaned at my response.

"You taste so good, baby girl," I purred, as I swirled my tongue deep in Rachel's hole.

"Oh Mommy, that feels so good," she moaned.

"Oh fuck, harder. Fuck Mommy harder," I moaned, so Hannah really began pumping the vegetable fuck toy fast and deep in my pot-lube-enhanced pussy.

"You like that Mommy?" Hannah asked.

"I love it, baby girl," I moaned, my orgasm imminent.

"Then you'll love this," she said as she pulled the cucumber out of my pussy.

I was beginning to beg for her to put it back in, when I felt something ice cold sliding into my pussy. "Please shove it back in Mommy's... oh my God!"

"Come for me Mommy," Hannah said, as she slid the cucumber back inside me on top of what I decided was an ice cube, and the combination was creating intense sensations inside me!

"Oh fuck, that's so intense," I moaned, shocked by how wet my pussy felt... as the ice cube melted inside my hot box.

The cold clashing with my warm pussy... added to the pumping of the cucumber... and I was a muddled mess in a heartbeat... literally and figuratively... yet another orgasm rising up and erupting out of me in less than a minute... while I unsuccessfully attempted to keep licking Rachel. "Fuuuck!" I moaned, biting my lip not to scream, since orgasms with pot lube were so much more intense than the ones without it.

"There you go, Mommy," Hannah said, as she kept fucking me throughout my orgasm.

"Oh fuck, that felt so good," I moaned, as I lazily resumed lapping Rachel's pussy, once I emerged from my orgasm number thirteen... which now seemed like a lucky number for me.

"Keep licking, Mommy," Rachel moaned. Her need to come was rising, even though I was only haphazardly licking her. But wanting to get her off, wanting to taste her cum, I got a grip on myself and leaned forward and attacked her clit, while I allowed my own orgasm to ride its course through me.

A minute later, Hannah pulled the cucumber out of my pussy, and a mixture of my cum and the melted ice cube gushed out of me like a broken dam. It felt so strange, in a good, kinky way.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, as I soaked the sofa while I continued pleasing this teen.

"Oh, yes Mommy! Yes Mommy! Yes Mommy! Oh, yes, yes, yes!" Rachel babbled, until she came on my face.

I lapped up her cum... enjoying the afterglow of my own orgasm, while giving one to a cute eighteen-year-old.

"Oh, Mommy," she gasped weakly, as I gave her an intense orgasm.

"You've got such delicious cum, baby girl," I purred, as I lapped it all up.

"My turn," Hannah declared. "Lie on your back, Mommy slut."

"Yes, baby girl," I said, happy to get off of my knees and relax.

I grabbed a cushion and placed it under my head, as the chubby redhead straddled my face.

"Can I eat Mommy?" Abigail requested.

"Yes, baby girl, you certainly may. Come and eat Mommy," I encouraged her. Perhaps orgasm fourteen was in the cards.

"You just can't get enough pussy, can you?" Hannah teased her, as her pussy lips met my lips.

"Never," Abigail said, totally unfazed. I felt her crawl between my somewhat spread legs... which I spread further, to give her better access to my pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, as I licked Hannah's hairy pussy while having my own pussy licked.

And, for a few minutes there was just that going on... I ate pussy. I got my pussy eaten. The other three watched.

Both Hannah's and my orgasms seemed to be rising in unison, since the moans that both of us were keening were simultaneous. As Hannah began slowly grinding on my face, I lifted my ass to nonverbally inform Abigail that my orgasm was getting close too.

She understood, so she began sucking on my clit, intensifying my pleasure geometrically, as my next orgasm was about to erupt through me... while I was also about to enjoy another face wash from a teen pussy.

"Oh yes, Mommy! I'm about to come on your face; is that what you want?"

"Yes please, come on Mommy's face," I replied, although I wasn't sure if anyone could hear me, since my words were muffled by Hannah's grinding pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, Mommy, yes," Hannah moaned, before I received a face full of teen cum.

I lapped it up, while I tried to hold my own orgasm back for as long as possible... knowing the delay would make it more intense.

"Fuck, Mommy! You're so good!" Hannah gasped, as she rolled off of me and onto her back.

"My turn," the other brunette said, whose name I still didn't know.

"Come sit on my face too, pretty girl," I said as she looked down at me... with a mouthful of braces.

"I've never had anyone except Abby eat me," she said as she stood straddling my head, which was still on its cushion.

"Then let's improve on that," I said. And as I stroked my hands up both of her legs, out of the blue, Abigail slid the cucumber deep inside me and sucked ferociously on my clit, and I erupted immediately! "Oh my God, fuuuuck!"

I worried that I'd just awakened Hannah's parents with my loud and tumultuous eruption! It had leapt in from out of nowhere, when my fourteenth orgasm hit.

"Okay," the still unnamed brunette said, as she gradually bent her knees to lower her pretty pussy, already wet from Abigail's mouth and lips, onto my face.

"All nice and wet," I said weakly, as Abigail pulled out the cucumber and lapped up my cum.

"You're so hot, Mommy," she said, as I raised my head and began licking her.

"And your cunt is so delicious," I countered, as I tried to focus on pleasing her, even though orgasm fourteen kept right on doing its thing... the orgasms continuing to come fast and furious... and each of my orgasms got better with more of them.

"Your cunt is heavenly," Abigail said, as her tongue remained between my pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, as I kept licking the fourth pussy of the slumber party.

"Oh God," the girl moaned as I probed her hole.

"She's amazing, isn't she?" Hannah said.

"Yeah, we need to invite her over for all our sleepovers," the blonde (whose name had already faded from my memory) said. My brain was in pleasure auto drive, and nowhere else.

"Agreed," the girl sitting on my face said.

"Our very own Mommy slumber party pet," Hannah added.

"I don't know what it is with you and mommies," Abigail said, as she continued licking between my legs.

"Said as if you didn't want to fuck Sarah's Mom," Hannah accused playfully.

"Hey!" Sarah (apparently that was the girl I was eating ) protested.

"What?" Hannah asked. "Your Mom is drop dead gorgeous."

"Still," Sarah moaned, as I worked her pussy over.

"Still what?" Hannah asked. "We'd all sit on her face if we had the chance."

"Hannah!"

"I would," Rachel (the blonde) agreed.

"I'd munch her box in a heartbeat," Abigail added.

"Jesus Christ, you guys," Sarah complained, shocked by her friends' wantonness.

I kept licking her pussy, and then sucked on her clit, trying to get her focused on something else.

"Oh my, yes," Sarah moaned loudly, as I sucked her clit between my lips.

"Come on Mommy's face," Hannah urged. I could feel yet another orgasm just beginning to think about rising inside me, as Abigail lazily licked me.

"Yes please, come on my face," I asked from below.

"I've never come this way," Sarah said.

"Grind your hips on her face," Hannah advised.

"Yes, do it," I agreed. My neck was getting a little strained in this position, and I just wanted to get her off, taste her cum, and then change positions for pussy five.

"Okay, I'll try that," she said tentatively, and she began slowly moving her hips back and forth.

"Yes. Like that, but faster," Hannah coached, while Abigail wiggled her tongue in a Z-like pattern between my legs, up and down, up and down.

"Okay, that feels good," Sarah moaned, as she moved her hands to my legs for balance, and began really riding my face.

"Oh yeah, like that, like that," Hannah said excitedly. "Ride Mommy's face! Ride it, ride it!"

"Oh yeah, that's so hot," the blonde Rachel said, as the timid Sarah got more aggressive and began really riding my face.

I kept my tongue extended as best I could, but actually I'd become no more than a sex toy for her pleasure, while she used my entire face to get herself off.