Pillow Princess Club Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, oh fuck," Sarah moaned, her moans increasing, her orgasm rising.

"Yeah, fuck her face, give her your cum!" Hannah cheered her on.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, Mommy!" Sarah moaned, and she collapsed forward, her pussy cum spraying all over my face and neck.

"Good girl," I purred as she quaked.

I leaned up and licked her a little more, until she rolled off me and said, "I need to pee."

As she left the room, I sat up and said, "Your turn, Abigail."

"You don't need to do me," she said, looking up at me from between my legs.

"69?" I suggested.

"Mmmmmmm, I'd like that," she agreed.

"But I need to get off my back," I added.

"Then let me lie on mine," she offered.

A minute later, I was straddling her face, with my face buried between her legs.

And for a few minutes we leisurely dined on each other's pussies. It was only when our moans were both increasing, that Hannah slid a cucumber into Abigail, and someone shoved a couple of ice cubes inside me.

Suddenly we were both moaning wildly... especially when something else... don't ask me what, but it was wide and round... was slid inside my soaking wet pussy! O-fifteen, here I come!

And for a couple minutes, Abigail and I were both fucked... hard... by a cucumber and by something round and fat... but not a cucumber. We also both kept licking each other, while our moans increased... focusing on each other's swollen and sensitive clits.

And... since nothing could surprise me anymore... I achieved my fifteenth orgasm of the day... and a few seconds later, when whatever had been fucking me did the trick, I gave Abigail a full cum squirting shower, as a torrent of wetness flooded out of me and all over her face!

"So hot," someone said from behind me.

I sucked hard on Abigail's clit, and thanks also to a few deep strokes from the green fuck toy, she was coming too. "Fuuuuuck!" she screamed, loud enough to wake the dead.

I pulled the cucumber out of her pussy, and wrapped my lips around her pussy lips, to drink up all her pussy cum.

"Oh fuck," Abigail said weakly, as her orgasm coursed through her.

I kept my lips pressed around her lips until her orgasm began to subside.

Spent, I rolled off of her, and enjoyed the fifteenth orgasm swirling through me... each one as intense as the last.

"That was amazing," Abigail groaned. Exhausted, but fully satisfied.

"Agreed," I said, just lying there bonelessly.

"Is everything okay down there?" a Mom voice came from the top of the stairs.

"Yes, Mom," Hannah called back, "Abigail is just being silly."

"Okay. Quiet down, it's late," the Mom said.

"Sorry, Mom; we will," Hannah said, glaring at Abigail.

"Good night, girls," the Mom said.

"Good night, Mrs. Hartz," all the girls called out in unison (while of course I was as quiet as a lamb).

As soon as the door closed, all the girls broke out laughing.

"Sorry," Abigail said.

"No worries," Hannah said, as she helped me to my feet.

"Thanks for the invite," I said.

"Thanks for coming," Hannah said.

"Three times," I joked.

"Then we owe you two more," Hannah offered.

"No, not necessary, I said, stretching my legs. "I'm completely spent."

"Then we may summon you back another night," she said.

"Please do," I said, looking around to see a rolling pin on the floor... the obvious instigator of my most recent orgasm... as I felt more liquid streaming out of me.

"Thanks," Abigail said, still lying on her back.

"No, thank you," I said, "you eat pussy like a champ."

"Thanks," she said.

"She's our usual pussy muncher," Hannah said.

"Well, you can never have too many," I smiled, noticing my maid outfit wasn't covering much of me. I asked, as I set it to rights, "think I can sneak out?"

"I'll go up first and make sure it's safe," Hannah said.

A couple minutes later, I was back in my car. I checked my phone.

No new messages.

I was a little surprised, a little disappointed, and a little thankful.

I texted FOOTSIES.

MERMILF: I'm ready to come by if you still want me.

I started driving towards my house, as she'd implied she lived within walking distance of me.

One last stop, and I'd call it a night... although for some reason, the thought of nineteen pussies eaten (on the assumption I dined on FOOTSIES pussy) seemed like an odd number to stop at.

Twenty, on the other hand, seemed like a perfect number.

So, I pulled over and texted Barbara: If you are still awake, I would love for you to stop by in half an hour or so. I still need to pay you, but first I have one more stop to make.

By then FOOTSIES had replied, with just an address.

Indeed, she lived just a couple of blocks from my house.

I resumed driving, wondering whether I knew her... since she lived so close, and knew my daughter, the odds were a lot better than with my previous adventures today.

Regardless, I needed to have faith in the code of secrecy that seemed to exist. As I pulled away from the curb, my phone rang. It was my husband. I sighed.

I pressed Talk on the steering wheel as I wondered what I'd say to him.

THE END FOR NOW.

Up next: Major nylon foot worshipping, pussy nineteen, and more revelations about her daughter.