Pillow Princess Club Ch. 14

Story Info
Pussies 22-23: Family play when the daughter comes home.
12.5k words
4.61
125.9k
44

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 14

Summary: Pussies 22-23: Family play when the daughter makes a surprise visit.

Note: This is dedicated to Stephen, who requested the series.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing yet another wicked series, and for providing the pictures.

Note 3: This is Chapter Fourteen of an ongoing series (with at least four more already in the works).

In Chapter One, a housewife in her mid-forties Meredith is spending a lot of time at home alone with her eight-month-old baby daughter, while her husband is constantly away and neglecting her sexual needs. She sees from her bedroom window her 18-year-old female neighbour getting sexually pleasured by another woman, then another, and then even more. This increases the flame inside her: her growing curiosity to explore her same sex desires. She discovers a secret Pillow Princess Club, where older women sign up and are then regularly summoned by younger women to pleasure them sexually. She signs up out of lust and curiosity, and is immediately summoned by her beautiful next door neighbour Bianca. Whereupon she services her, which begins her journey into submissive lesbianism.

In Chapter Two, Meredith is spied during her short walk of shame home, so she goes across the street to Miranda Bellencourt's house to service her stocking-clad feet, eat her pussy, and get her own pussy fucked for the first time in a year and a half.

In Chapter Three, Meredith goes to her former high school bully's house, where she is greeted by a naked Miranda, who is being punished for using her before the other, apparently more important, younger pillow princesses... her punishment includes being spanked, and being required to fuck herself in the ass with a cucumber. Meredith services her third pussy, her high school bully's daughter, when said bully comes in and ends up fucking her pussy... although sadly not long enough to get her off... before she heads out for her scheduled pussy number four.

In Chapter Four, Meredith drives to a stranger's house... a cute Swedish young lady... where she discovers the joys of face sitting.

In Chapter Five, a phone call from her mother gives her more time to explore her newfound submissive love for pussy when her Mom offers to take her daughter home for the weekend. Meredith drives to the next address, and learns it's a yoga establishment. After a brief hesitation, she goes into the business and hides behind a counter, where she services a girl while the girl continues working and interacting with people.

In Chapter Six, Meredith continues her pussy pleasing tour when she is ordered to go to a house where she services two young women, and discovers the orgasmic bliss of being fisted.

In Chapter Seven, Meredith goes to meet a girl to eat her first ass, and she discovers her best friend is already there. Together they worship the teen's pussy and ass. She also learns her best friend has had sex with Meredith's eighteen-year-old daughter. With all her tasks completed, she drives to a Hooters to go pee, and...

In Chapter Eight, Meredith enjoys two wild adventures. An under the table foot job from a Hooters waitress, who gifts her a pair of her soiled Hooters pantyhose and a promise to give her a night of unlimited coed pussy at her sorority. Then Meredith has her first tribbing encounter with a very cute Japanese girl. Up next: Big Rosie.

In Chapter Nine, Meredith goes to a black woman's house, where she pleases not one, but two large black women and discovers the joy of chocolate cunt.

In Chapter Ten, Meredith goes to meet a girl and her friend, and she discovers that one of them is a transwoman with a six-inch cock. She also discovers the joys of pot lube, which leads to a wild threesome... eating some pussy and getting fucked to five orgasms. (Yes, five of them, that's not a typo... hurray for cannabis pussy lube!)

In the pivotal Chapter Eleven, Meredith returns to Hooters to obtain a fresh pair of cum-coated pantyhose, where she goes into a bathroom and eats Carla's pussy through her pantyhose, and then she comes on Carla's pantyhose knee. Things get serious when they both share their feelings with each other, and Meredith agrees to go on a date with the coed tomorrow night. Meredith then goes to a slumber party, where she dines on five teenage pussies and has a few more orgasms herself, in a wild Mommy roleplay scene.

(This chapter is so important it gets two pictures... one with the sexy and intriguing Carla rubbing Meredith's pussy with her leg, and one with the main Pillow Princess scene).

In Chapter Twelve, Meredith visits a coed who has been using her daughter for some time. She worships the girl's stocking-clad sweaty feet, learns more about her daughter, pleases pussy number nineteen, and reaches her own orgasm by humping herself on the girl's leg.

In Chapter Thirteen, Meredith returns home, and is shocked to find her mother-in-law there, with the babysitter between her legs. This leads to more revelations for the first day Pillow Princess Service Pet, plus two more pussies: her mother-in-law's and the babysitter's... and another fucking from a big strap-on cock on the hips of said mother-in-law.

Then finally... after 21 pussies and 17 orgasms in a single day, she goes to bed with Carla's soiled pantyhose on her pillow, and drifts off into a glorious slumber.

And now the next morning.

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 14

I don't know if I've ever slept so soundly in my life.

Usually, I toss and turn.

Usually, I have to get up and feed Hannah.

Usually, I don't get more than three hours of sleep without being woken up.

Usually, I'm always tired.

Usually, I got woken up by someone or something: the baby, my bladder, the phone, or my husband.

Today I was getting awakened by something too.

Knocking downstairs at the front door.

In a slumber daze after an amazingly deep sleep, I didn't process what it was at first.

The knocking continued, and I groggily got up and glanced at the clock. It was 10:30.

Wow, I hadn't slept in past 7:00 in an eternity!

As the knocking continued, I grabbed my robe, still wearing my stockings, frilly white collar, white headpiece, and black and white armbands from yesterday, and went downstairs to my front door. I looked through the peephole, where a pretty redhead in a ponytail was standing there in what looked like a school uniform. Which was odd, since school was out for the summer.

I opened the door, and she asked, "Are you Meredith?"

"Um, yeah," I said.

"I'm supposed to give this to you," she said, handing me an ordinary-looking brown paper bag.

"What is it?" I asked, still waking up.

"Pot lube," she answered.

"Oh, my," I replied, feeling my cheeks burning red in a heartbeat! I was a little confused, since I'd expected Fran to stop by... perhaps for a suck or fuck...and not until noonish.

"May I please come in?" she asked. "Fran said you'd eat my pussy as a tip for delivering this."

"Oh! I'm... yeah, please come in," I said, a little startled by her blunt explanation.

She came in, and as soon as I closed the door, she lifted up her skirt and said, "Get licking."

I went to kneel down before her, when she changed her mind and said, "Actually, no. First take off your robe."

"Okay," I said, shifting quickly into my natural submissive mode, even in my own home. I took off my robe and tossed it aside, suddenly naked front of this girl except for the black thigh high stockings and a few accessories.

"Nice body," she said.

"Thank you," I responded, appreciating the compliment... one unexpected perk of my joining the Pillow Princess Club yesterday, was I'd received more compliments in the last twenty-four hours than I had from my husband in the last year plus.

"Actually, let me put some of this lube inside that sweet MILF pussy of yours," she said, as she took the bag I'd set on a tiny table, opened it, and scooped up a bit with her fingers.

"I wasn't sure I was going to use iiiiit," I began to say, but then her fingers rubbed my pussy a little, and she slid two fingers inside me.

"Oh, we both know you want this," she said as she slowly fingered me.

"Oh," I moaned, not in agreement or against it, just from the sensation of having two fingers unexpectedly inside me.

She only fingered me for a few seconds before she pulled out, leaned against the door, and said, "Now come eat my pussy."

"Mmmmmm," I smiled, as I knelt before her, leaning against the door as well, as I prepared to dine on my first pussy of the day. "I haven't even had breakfast yet."

"Well, I think you'll enjoy this treat," she said.

"I know I will," I said, before extending my tongue and tasting my first pussy of the day after.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, as I slowly and leisurely licked her pussy. I was in no rush... I was just going to enjoy my surprise homemade fresh breakfast.

For a few minutes, I licked... teased... probed, and sucked.

As her moans increased, she lifted a leg over my shoulder, and that gave me even better access to her sweet pussy.

"So good," I said, like I usually did whenever I savoured a new pussy.

"Yes, get right in there," she moaned, as I really tongue fucked her pussy. "Don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping until I tasted her cum and drank down my breakfast.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes, oh fuck!" the unnamed girl cried out, as she came on my ravenous tongue. For a while, her cum continued running slowly out of her and into my mouth.

I didn't stop licking until she lifted her leg off my shoulder and said, "That was great!"

"Agreed," I said, looking up at her.

"I hope you enjoy the lube."

"I'm sure I will," I said, standing up.

Once she left the house, I retrieved my robe from the floor and returned to my bedroom. I noticed a slight tingle in my pussy... the pot lube was beginning to do its trick.

I picked up my phone and saw a few messages on it.

First, a text from my Mom.

Mom: No problem. Just text me when you want me to drop Hannah off or when you are coming to pick her up.

I didn't respond immediately, since I needed to check for any messages on the app, and a message from Carolyn.

Carolyn: I hope the rest of your night went well. I can't wait to meet for coffee and maybe a lot more.

I responded: It was wild. I can't wait to tell you everything. I need to go shower and pick up Hannah, but we need to meet soon.

I then checked the app. As I did, I looked out the window to see Bianca in her usual spot, and a black woman between her legs. It instantly made my pussy gush.

I watched for a minute, my left hand going to my pussy, when Bianca looked up and waved.

I waved back with a big grin, and watched for another minute before I checked the app.

VOLUPTUOUSCOED: Good morning. I'm looking forward to tonight. Make sure to wear a pair of the new pantyhose I gave you. I want to see those sexy legs encased in them. I also booked a reservation at Le Chateau Club for 8. Have a great day.

I responded... as I went to the bed and grabbed her soiled pantyhose. I brought them to my nose and inhaled her scent... a scent that quickly got my pussy burning.

MERMILF: That sounds perfect and I will definitely put on the pantyhose you generously gifted me. By the way, I slept with your soiled pantyhose on my pillow. I know that may sound pathetic, but I just can't get enough of your perfectly addicting scent.

I pressed send and checked my other messages.

IFUCKMILFS: Sorry, something came up. I am sending Fiona to drop off the lube. That said, I will take a raincheck to fucking that sexy mouth of yours, pounding that pussy, and if you are willing, hammering that tight ass of yours. I told Fiona you would eat her pussy for delivery, so please don't make me a liar.

I took another sniff of the pantyhose before I responded.

MERMILF: Thank you. I didn't see this message until after Fiona stopped by. I did indeed thank her with my tongue. Thanks again for the pot lube and I will be more than willing to make sure I thank you PROPERLY when we next meet.

I had a message from someone else new: TOYGIRL.

TOYGIRL: Hi, you live close to me. I'd love to try out some of my toys on you. I am free to host all day until 3:30.

I responded.

MERMILF: Hi, I hope we can hook up someday soon. I may have to pick up my daughter in a little while. If I don't I will definitely text you. What toys do you have?

I checked another newcomer's message, a handle that left nothing to the imagination... BACKDOORBANGER.

BACKDOORBANGER: Hi, slut. Has anyone fucked that ass of yours yet? If not, I call dibs to be your first. If yes, I want to really pound your ass and show you the true pleasure of anal sex.

I got a response from VOLUPTUOUSCOED.

VOLUPTUOUSCOED: Perfect. By the way, here is a picture of my best friend. She is a sorority sister and is hoping to meet you later tonight.

A picture followed, and my eyes went wide for a couple of reasons.

1. The picture was so fucking hot... it made my pussy tingle.

2. I knew the girl. She was our church minister's daughter!

As I was staring at the picture, she sent another message.

VOLUPTUOUSCOED: I think you know her.

I responded as my hand went to my pussy.

MERMILF: I do. She is my minister's daughter.

I responded to BACKDOORBANGER.

MERMILF: I have not been fucked in my ass. I'm not going to lie, I have a lot of trepidation about it.

I removed my nylons and the final remnants of the maid outfit, and headed to the washroom to shower... but I took my phone with me. As I turned the water on, I checked and saw another message from VOLUPTUOUSCOED.

VOLUPTUOUSCOED: She does like to worship.

I responded.

MERMILF: If you mean worshipping a certain goddess I know, we have that in common.

I set the phone on the counter and got into the shower. I allowed the warm water to cascade over me. I washed my hair and soaped up my body even as my pussy tingled. An idea popping into my head, I detached the showerhead from the wall and aimed it directly at my pussy... which I'd read about in an erotic story once.

Instantly I moaned loudly... as the intense water pressure sent waves of pleasure through my pot lubed pussy in a heartbeat.

"Ooooooh!" I moaned to myself.

I kept the focused stream shooting directly onto my pot-lube-enhanced clit, and allowed the pleasure to overwhelm me.

In just a few seconds, as sad as that may sound, I was coming... the pot lube along with the intensity of the water stream sending me over the top.

I directed the showerhead stream somewhere else since it was too intense, and I just leaned against the wall of shower as I enjoyed the orgasm.

A couple minutes later, I got out of the shower, dried off, and checked my phone.

Carolyn had texted me back.

CAROLYN: Tomorrow?

I responded: Definitely.

I also had messages from VOLUPTUOUSCOED, IFUCKMILFS, TOYGIRL, BACKDOORBANGER and SQUIRTSALOT.

I checked them in order.

VOLUPTUOUSCOED: Oh, you will be worshipping your goddess a lot tonight.

I responded.

MERMILF: I can't wait.

IFUCKMILFS: I look forward to it.

TOYGIRL: Let me know if you can make it work. Here is a pic of some of my toys.

I replied:

MERMILF: Oh my, that is quite the collection.

BACKDOORBANGER: So that ass is mine. I will prep your ass first. I will train your backdoor to love getting a dick up her ass.

I didn't respond since I wasn't sure what to say. Instead, I checked a message from SQUIRTSALOT, someone who'd messaged me last night.

SQUIRTSALOT: I will be stopping by in the next thirty minutes.

I was surprised by that. I responded.

MERMILF: I'm not sure I will be home.

I went into the bedroom and grabbed a pair of seldom-used white stockings with a garter-belt... the same one I wore for my wedding over two decades ago. I don't know why I chose them... but I did. That said, I wanted to wear stockings to provide immediate access to my pussy anytime the opportunity presented itself.

I threw on a long robe for now, and since I was alone in the house, I didn't bother to close it in the front, and I looked out the window.

Bianca was gone.

I headed downstairs, made myself a coffee and some toast. Checking my phone, I saw that SQUIRTSALOT hadn't responded.