Pillow Princess Club Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ate my toast, grabbed my laundry, and went down to the basement to start a load. It almost felt weird to be doing something as humdrum as laundry. But daily life had to keep going, as well as all the fun stuff.

I started the load going in the machine, and then picked up my phone to text my Mom. I really should go and pick up Hannah!

I was typing a message, when I leaned against the machine, and the vibrations made me moan. A wicked idea popped into my head, something I'd seen in a porn video somewhere. I pressed my pussy against a corner of the machine, and let the vibrations pulse through me. After a few seconds of trying to get comfortable, I turned around and pressed my ass against the vibrating machine. I placed my hand on my pussy and began rubbing myself.

I was totally enjoying the vibrations when I was startled by two shocking words. "Hi, Mom!"

I moved away from the machine, embarrassed to be caught pleasuring myself with the rather unorthodox sex device... the washing machine... and also shocked to see my daughter striding towards me with a big smile on her face. I stammered, "C-C-Catherine, what are you doing here?"

"I thought I should check in on you," she said with a slight smile, dressed casually in a t-shirt and shorts. She must have discarded whatever shoes she'd been wearing just inside the front door like she always did.

"Oh, I'm... I'm... I'm fine," I said, still rattled by Catherine being here... I knew we'd have to talk about the Pillow Princess Service Club at some point, but I certainly wasn't ready for that to be right now! I asked, "Shouldn't you still be at camp?"

"I told my supervisors I had a family situation, and I'd return later today," she said... interesting that she described my joining the Club as a 'family situation'.

"Oh," I said, as I leaned back against the washing machine and accidentally let out a soft moan as the vibrations triggered my pot lubed sensitive pussy. "Why did you stop by?" I asked, carefully stepping away from the washing machine.

"I think you know why," she said, as she came closer to me.

"What do you know?" I asked, even though I knew she knew a lot.

She pulled her phone out and typed something. "Check your phone."

I looked at her, perplexed, but grabbed my phone and saw I had a new message on the app. Then I knew. I clicked on the app, and indeed it was what I thought... a message from SQUIRTSALOT.

SQUIRTSALOT: Hi, Mom. Hop onto the washing machine.

I looked up at my daughter and said, "Catherine."

"Do it, Mom," she ordered.

"Honey, I know you know about some of my indiscretions yesterday," I began, thinking indiscretion might be the wrong word.

"I know about a lot of them," she said, now standing immediately in front of me. She pushed me against the washing machine, and again I moaned. "And I'm so happy for you!"

"You are?" I asked, as vibrations pulsated through me, and especially went to my pussy.

"I really am," she said. "I've fantasized about this happening so many times!"

"You have?" I asked, her words and the vibrations both churning me into a confused mess, as she kissed me.

Her hand shot out and went directly to my exposed pussy, and she said, "Yes, Mommy. I've fantasized about your doing this ever since I joined the Pillow Princess Service Club."

"Catherine," I moaned, as her finger slid inside me, and I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Mommy," she said, as her finger slowly fucked me, "I want to make you come, and this is special, because it'll be our first time."

"Oh, Catherine," I moaned, her finger, the vibrations from the machine, and the pot lube, all working together to drive me wild, and quelling any concerns I should have had about what we were doing. Everything I'd done yesterday had been kinky, wild, fulfilling and life changing, and yes I'd cheated on my husband, but I hadn't done anything as taboo as incest.

"Hop onto the machine, Mommy," she instructed.

"Catherine," I repeated, which was my ineffective attempt to halt this interaction.

"Now, Mommy," she insisted, as she tapped my g-spot inside me, making my legs twitch.

"Oh, my God," I moaned loudly.

"Now, Mommy," she repeated, "I'm going to give you pleasure unlike anything you've ever experienced!"

"Okay," I agreed, overwhelmed by my need to come and to obey. With some help from my daughter, I hopped onto the top of the washing machine, just as it stopped vibrating... her finger slipping out of me.

"Good Mommy," she purred, as she spread my legs wide and said, "Lose your robe."

"Okay," I agreed mindlessly, now just obeying her without any thought... my submissive nature in charge of me again.

I took off my robe, and my daughter complimented, "You have such a great body, Mom."

"Thanks, honey," I said, gazing down at her standing between my legs, her hands on both of my nylon-clad legs.

"These are some sexy undergarments," she said.

"I wanted to have easy access, in case I met a pillow princess," I explained.

"Well, you've just met one," she said as she looked into my eyes.

"I'm not sure we should do this," I said. With the machine not vibrating anymore, I had a brief moment of clarity.

"Do what?" she asked. Then she crouched down and buried her face in my pussy.

"Oh God," I moaned, as any resistance I might have had disappeared in a heartbeat, the moment my daughter's tongue contacted my pussy.

"You taste so good, Mom," she purred as she licked me.

"Oh, God. Honey, this is so wrong," I moaned, although I made absolutely no attempt to stop her agile tongue from licking my burning peach.

"But it feels so right, Mommy," she responded wickedly, as her tongue painted my pussy like it was a canvas. I had no doubt that she knew her way around a pussy.

I don't know why I needed to ask this next question, but I had to know. "How did you get so good at this?" Although the real question I wanted to ask was 'How did you start being a lesbian? When? With whom?'

"Lots of practice," she purred. Then suddenly the machine resumed spinning, which sent waves of pleasure cascading through my entire body!

"Ooooooh fuck!" I moaned, the already intense pleasure multiplying from the double sensations from both her tongue and the machine.

"Mommy, I want to make you come so hard," she said as she sucked on my clit, and slid two fingers inside my inferno.

"Oh, Catherine, you're going to make Mommy come!" Roleplaying being the Mommy at the slumber party had been kinky. That kink was multiplied when Barbara called me Mommy later on. But this was an entirely different level of kinky incestuous roleplaying... because it was no longer roleplaying... my actual daughter was eating my actual pussy, and she was actually about to make me come!

"Do you want your little girl to make you come, Mommy?" she asked as she lightly traced my pussy lips in a wicked tease, following the intensity of her working on my clit.

I could have said no.

I could have told her this was wrong.

I could have hopped off the machine and headed for the stairs.

Of course I did none of that.

I needed to come, and this being my daughter somehow enhanced the intensity of the situation. I responded, "Yes, baby girl. Yes, my darling daughter, please fuck Mommy's pussy, and make me come like a little slut."

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred. She wrapped her lips around my clit and tugged on it, while also licking and simultaneously finding my long-forgotten g-spot and tapping it like a drum. Mixed with the vibrations from the washing machine and the power of the pot lube, and I came in an instant!

"Mommy's comiiiiiiiing!" I screamed, loud enough that if anyone had been upstairs, they would have heard me for sure.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred as she lapped up my gush of cum, and my second orgasm of the morning touched down like a tornado after spinning wildly throughout my body.

She kept licking, just like I did when I was between a pair of legs, throughout my orgasm. Maybe it was the lube, maybe it was the situation, maybe it was the intensity of the orgasm, but even as orgasm two pulsated through me with the sensation of a million fires, I could already feel another one rising inside me.

"Come again, Mommy," she coaxed, as she kept tapping my g-spot, kept licking my pussy, and the pleasure kept being intense.

"Oh fuck, baby girl, I'm not sure Mommy can take this much," as I leaned back, both hands behind me for balance, as my body kept trembling, and my head was spinning with foggy delight.

"Come for your little girl again, Mommy," she ordered in a soft sensual way, "come all over your daughter's face. Soak me with your cunt cum."

"Oh baby girl," I moaned, as her wicked words enhanced the surreal physical sensations of the situation.

"I want to get nasty with you, Mommy," she said as she slid a third finger inside me. "I want to eat your cunt; I want to fuck you with one of my three strap-ons in my bedroom; I want to sit on your face and ride you."

"Three strap-ons?" I asked as she pulled her fingers out of me.

"Yes, a vibrating one, a ten-inch monster, and a smaller one for this tiny asshole of yours," she explained, as her tongue slithered downwards until it got to my asshole.

I mindlessly laid back, spread my legs as wide as I could to give her better access to my asshole, and I felt her tongue beginning to lick it.

"Oh, you nasty little slut," I moaned, really getting into this wicked sex act.

"I am a nasty slut, Mommy," she purred, the tip of her tongue drawing moist circles around my rosebud.

"Do you want to be Mommy's slut?" I asked, sensing she was even more submissive than I was... so perhaps I could explore this switch thing I'd heard about.

"Yes, Mommy," she answered, while she really ate my asshole. "I want to be your slut. I want to wake you up by licking your pussy. I want to make sure you're fucked every day, since I know Daddy neglects his manly duties. And I want to worship your entire body."

"Oh, baby girl," I said as she ate my ass, which felt surprisingly good, and she slid three fingers back into my pussy.

"Ready to come again?" she asked, looking up at me from between my legs.

"Yes, but I want to sit on your pretty face, "I said, gently pushing her back. "Lie down on the floor."

"Mmmmmmm, Mommy," she smiled, as she licked her lips, before she got on the floor, lay on her back, and invited, "come sit on my face, Mommy."

"Don't mind if I do," I said, getting off the still-vibrating machine and straddling my pretty daughter, who was beaming up at me as I looked down at her. "You're so beautiful, honey," I complimented, as I began lowering myself onto her face.

"This is such a beautiful pussy, Mommy," she complimented back.

"Thanks, honey," I replied as her tongue made contact. "Oh yes, honey, lick Mommy's pussy."

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred. Obviously enjoying eating pussy was something we had in common. I reached back and began rubbing her pussy through her shorts.

"Don't stop, honey," I moaned, my second orgasm in a few minutes imminent.

After a minute of her dedicated licking, she ordered, "Get back onto the washing machine, I have a wicked idea."

"Okay, honey," I replied, even though I wanted to come on her face. I got off of her, and she got up and helped me back onto the machine.

As she spread my legs, she said, "Fuck, you have a sloppy wet cunt."

"Then finish me off," I said.

"So sloppy you can probably take this," she said, as she brought her entire hand to my pussy.

"W-w-what are you doing?" I stammered.

"Totally relax, and breathe deeply," she instructed, as she made a fist and answered the question without answering the question.

"Okay," I said as my eyes went wide. I watched, and a couple seconds later her entire fist had filled my pussy!

"Oh my Gawd!" I screamed. The intensity of a fist inside my pussy and fucking me, sent powerful waves through my entire body, stretching me in ways I couldn't have imagined.

"Shit, Mommy! You just took my entire fist inside your pussy," she gasped, as she looked up at me in awe.

"I feel so full," I said, her hand past her wrist had suddenly disappeared, in a kinky magic act.

"Oh, yes Mommy! You're one nasty slut," she purred. She bent down and began licking my clit while she fist fucked me.

"Oh, my God, honey," I moaned loudly, the triple pleasure of her fist in my pussy, her tongue on my clit, and the vibrations of the machine... all of them had sent me into a frenzy in a heartbeat!

"Come for me, Mommy," she ordered a few seconds later, furiously fist fucking me, while also flicking my clit over and over. "Come all over your eighteen-year-old's face!"

"Oh, baby! Fist fuck Mommy! Pound her with your entire arm! And finger fuck my ass, too! Make me your slut!" I babbled on and on for a good thirty seconds, as she obliged and slid a finger into my ass, creating a fourth unbelievable pleasure... and those multiple pleasure points worked in harmony to deliver the ultimate orgasm!

"Now, Mommy, come for me now, my Mommy slut!" she demanded, while she kept sucking on my clit, and her arm slid in and out of my pussy.

That was the final straw that broke the slut's back, and I screamed, grabbing her head and holding it against my clit as I erupted, "Yesssssssssssss!"

She kept pumping her fist in my pussy, and I came again, this next one feeling like a tornado and an earthquake colliding at once. I could barely keep my balance, and I reached my hand behind me so I wouldn't collapse. My body was quaking uncontrollably! My insides felt pleasure pulsations from my empty head, all the way throughout my body to my tingling toes.

When she finally pulled her fist out of me, I felt the damn break, and what felt like a gallon of liquid gushed out of me!

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred. Her face was pressed against my leaking tunnel, and she drank the forbidden nectar like the nasty little Mommy's slut she now was.

"Drink it all, slut! Guzzle down Mommy's cum," I moaned weakly. Those back to back orgasms had drained away all my energy.

"You taste so fucking good, Mommy," she said as she lapped up my fluids. "I could drink this all day!"

"Be careful what you wish for," I warned. This was such an intense sexual encounter... somehow even more intense than the plethora of sexual encounters I'd experienced yesterday.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred, and she didn't stop savouring my cum.

"Oh honey," I gasped weakly, my daughter having usurped every joule of energy in my body with those multiple orgasms.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned again, her finger slipping out of my no longer virginal asshole. She stood up straight, grabbed my hips, and pulled me closer to her. Then realizing that due to our respective locations she couldn't kiss me, which was obviously what she wanted to do, instead she helped me down off the machine, pressed me against it, and then she kissed me.

Unlike the raw and unbridled lust and rapture of the past ten minutes, this joining was the polar opposite.

It was tender... her lips were so soft.

It was sensual... we both moaned into each other's mouths.

It was intimate... strange, since she was my daughter.

It was passionate... we shared an unspoken lust as our tongues gently explored each other.

The vibrations of the washing machine against my body kept my fire burning, as did our passionate intimate kisses, and my daughter's hands roaming over my almost naked body.

When she broke the kiss, she took my hand and suggested, "Let's go to my bedroom."

"Yes, let's," I agreed, with my submissive mind, my lustful body, and the pot lube still affecting my pussy leading the way. We ignored the fact that we'd just committed a crime, one that was widely perceived as incredibly evil. We also ignored that we were about to commit the same crime again, just in different positions.

I followed her into her bedroom, giddy with excitement, my own wetness leaking out of my pussy. She mentioned, "I noticed the pot lube just inside the front door, when I arrived home. Can I assume your pussy is all tingly and ready for anything?"

"Yes. And it's so embarrassing," I replied.

"No, it's very helpful," she disagreed. "It makes your pussy incredibly responsive to just about any sensation, which leads to more intense... and usually multiple... orgasms."

"That makes sense. I had more orgasms yesterday than in the past couple of years combined," I said.

"I imagine you'll be experiencing lots of them again today," she said with a smile as she sat on the bed and patted her leg.

"Already three so far," I said going over to her and sitting on her right leg, as a chill went up my spine. But this time it was from an actual cold breeze, since the air conditioning had switched on directly beneath me.

"Three?" she asked, as she leaned forward and sucked on my very hard nipple.

"Yeah, Before you arrived, I investigated the sex appeal of a showerhead," I admitted with a moan, as her hot breath and wet tongue turned me on again.

"Mmmmmmmm," she said, as her tongue swirled around my nipple, and then she sucked it right into her mouth.

"That feels really good, honey," I said. My nipples are always very sensitive, She moved her hand to my pussy.

"It's been a long time since I nursed on these," she said wickedly, as she moved to my other breast and replicated the hot breath and wet tongue, while she also rubbed my pussy... my daughter very good at multi-tasking.

"You bad girl," I moaned, the reference so wickedly wrong.

"I am," she purred, "but I'm a very good bad girl," her vocal vibrations on my tits adding to my pleasure.

"So good," I moaned, loving this sweet, sensual tit attention.

"But Mommy wants to see her sexy daughter naked."

"You do, do you?" she asked, sucking on a nipple and leaning back until her suction released, and there was a pleasurable pop.

"I do," I admitted. Yes, I knew I shouldn't be saying such things. Yes, I knew I should stop this inappropriate behaviour right away. But yes, I didn't give a fuck. "I want to see what my grown up daughter looks like without her clothes on."

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, and the way she made that sound was both innocent and sexy all at once... just like everything else happening, a contradiction of terms and sensations.

She pulled her t-shirt over her head, and now I could see her perky tits held captive by a cute blue bra.

It was my turn to say, "Mmmmmmmmm."

She reached behind her back, unclasped her bra, and tossed it to me.

"So beautiful," I said, watching my sweet daughter do a seductive, teasing striptease for me.

She put her hands on her hips and asked, "How do I look?"