Pillow Princess Club Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect, honey," I admired, "you're perfect."

"Like Mommy, like daughter," she smiled, as she grasped her shorts and pulled them down her perfectly curved hips. God, I wanted her. Right now I didn't mind that she was my daughter... that was a plus! I wanted to taste her... to get fucked by her... to do anything and everything with her! I felt myself licking my lips as I watched her slide out of her shorts, and she now stood before me wearing only blue panties and a delicate gold-coloured belly chain.

"Mmmmmmmm," I repeated, not knowing what else to say.

"Should I take off my panties, Mommy?" she asked in a voice as if she were a little girl... which this hot babe certainly wasn't.

"Please, honey," I said, my mouth watering, "You've gotten me so horny, and I really need to see you naked."

"Okay, you got it," she grinned naughtily as she slowly... teasingly... slid the underwear down her tanned legs. She then smiled theatrically, raised her arms above her head and sang out, "Ta-da!"

"Delicious!" I cheered! There were multiple ways that word could be interpreted, and I meant them all!

"So I've been told," she smiled confidently. She then went into her closet, and returned a moment later with a couple of strap-ons.

"Oh my," I gasped as I took in the two fake dicks in two different sizes. One was eight inches, and the other was ten!

"Which one?" she asked.

"For whose pussy?" I asked back.

"Yours, for now."

"They tell me size matters," I grinned greedily as I pointed to the ten-inch dick. When I'd taken Pam's eight-inch one last night, I'd felt utterly full. So now I wasn't sure my tiny pussy could take two more inches, but given that my cunt was prepped with pot lube, I was more than willing to find out!

"Good choice, Mommy," she approved like the sommeliers always did. She tossed the smaller one back into the closet, and pulled the harness up her legs.

"So, I have to ask," I said. "How did you find your way into the Pillow Princess Club?"

"No one told you yesterday?"

"I was given some pieces of my puzzle about you, but none of them very specific. I was told that you're more a submissive than a dominant (but since I'm your Mom, you'll likely spread your dominant wings for me very impressively). You're a great pussy eater, which I've since confirmed," I grinned wickedly. "And you love the smell and the taste of sweaty, nylon feet. Especially Angela's."

"Check and double-check to all of those," she agreed, as she tightened the harness around her petite waist.

"I've discovered that all three of those descriptions apply to me too," I said. "Including how fragrant and tasty I thought Angela's feet were."

"You got that right! So now you want to know how I became a cunt-hungry submissive who pleasures girls my own age, some teachers, and many older women?" she asked wickedly.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes! I desperately want to know," I told her with bated breath.

"Then I'll tell you. But one thing your informants got right is how much I'm looking forward to making you into my submissive pet. Not all the time, but now's a good time to start. So before I tell you my story, I want you to suck my cock and get it nice and ready for your pussy, Mommy."

"Yes, honey," I agreed eagerly, although I didn't imagine sucking a fake cock would be as exciting as the living trans cock I'd sucked yesterday... although mindlessly obeying my daughter was its own turn on.

I dropped before her and took it into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, you look so hot with my cock in your mouth, Mommy," she purred, as I began bobbing, and took half of the monstrous dick between my lips.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, doing my best to look like the perfect cock sucking whore for my daughter.

"Yeah, and real soon, I'm going to fuck you good,"

"Yes please! Give Mommy the fucking she needs," I said, taking the cock out of my mouth after just a few more bobs... but God, I needed to get fucked... my pussy was on fire with insatiable lust!

"Then get onto my bed on all fours, like my good pet... right next to the foot of it... and I'll give you a Cliff's Notes version of my descent into submissive debauchery, while I fuck you."

"Sounds great, Mistress," I said eagerly, calling her Mistress to formalize our family's hierarchy. I stood up and went to the bed, crawled onto it, and got on all fours.

"Right now you look so hot and horny, Mom," she praised me, as she admired my body with the same lustful look I'd given hers.

"Please come fuck Mommy, honey," I begged unashamedly, looking into her eyes with lust and desperation. My pussy, as usual since the insertion of today's pot lube, was utterly on fire.

"Those submissive words are music to my ears," she said. She remained standing on the floor and positioned herself immediately behind me.

Because I'm a corny woman, I sang playfully, parodying Human League's great 'Don't You Want Me,' "Come, come and fuck me."

She laughed as she stuck her dick between my legs. "Tell me what you want to happen next, Mommy."

As she rubbed the fat cock head between my pussy lips, I responded with completely slutty lust. "I want my hot daughter to slam that big cock deep inside her Mommy's cunt, and then to fuck the hell out of me as if I'm some cheap porn slut."

"Mmmmmmmm," she responded, that sexy sound sending tingles through me, as did the subsequent slow penetration.

"Ohhhhhh, honey," I moaned, as my pussy was filled again.

"So... the day I turned eighteen, I was seduced by someone you know," she began, as her dick continued slowly invading me.

"Oooooh?" I moaned, both a question and a guttural response to the cock going deeper inside me than any cock had ever gone before.

"Yes, her birthday present to me was the taste of her pussy, and my first strap-on experience," she said, being deliberately vague about my obvious question. Then she was resting against me... with all ten inches of that glorious cock buried inside my pussy. Her hand caressed my back.

"I guess your ear buds seem like a pretty lame present in comparison," I said playfully, looking back at her.

"They were great," she disagreed. "Still are... I use them all the time!"

"And who gave you your first strap-on?" I asked, as she rested inside me... my pussy burning with the anticipation of my daughter about to fuck me.

"You sure you want to know?" she asked, as she slowly pulled out and pushed back in.

"Yes," I moaned, the intense stimulation driving me wild, as was the suspense of who'd enticed her into the Pillow Princess Service Club.

"It was Mrs. Ricci," she revealed, "right after she fucked me with it for the first time. And after that, I just couldn't wait to join the Club!" as she began slowly fucking me.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, since she'd just revealed that the two of us had been seduced into this wild Pillow Princess Club by the Ricci family's mother and daughter.

"And I hear you were recruited by her daughter," she added.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Bianca texted me yesterday afternoon right after you left," she said.

"Oh," I moaned, as she continued slowly fucking me.

"Yeah, she'd been planning on doing it for several days," Catherine told me.

"She had?" I asked through a moan. Orgasm four of this morning was already awakening inside me.

"Yeah. Her original plan had been to pay you a visit and seduce you the old fashioned away, just like her Mom did to me a couple months ago. Not that I'm complaining, of course, and obviously you aren't either. But when she caught you spying on her playtime through your bedroom window, she modified her plan and got Edna in on the act."

Her cock kept pumping smoothly into me.

"Oh, your knowing that is so embarrassing!" I wailed with a long moan.

"It needn't be, it's just human nature," she brushed it off. "How could anyone resist Bianca's beauty? She really is gorgeous... inside and out."

"I certainly couldn't," I said. "But I was bicurious even before I started watching her getting munched in her backyard."

"You were, were you?" my daughter asked playfully, as she began pumping that enormous cock in and out a little faster.

"Yes. Your Dad's neglect of me, plus a lot of alone time with the lure of porn, were triggering new curiosities in me," I admitted. Then, "Oh yes, honey, fuck Mommy faster! Give me all that dick!"

"You want it harder too, Mommy?" she asked, stopping deep inside me.

"Yes, yes, honey! Mommy needs it hard! Mommy needs it rough! Mommy needs to be pounded like the slutty Mommy pet she is!" I responded wildly in the third person.

"Do you want to be my Mommy pet?" she asked as she pulled out slowly, and then slammed back into me hard... her deep thrust reaching what I'd thought were depths inside me that were impossible to reach.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck," I screamed, "yes indeed, honey, I want to be your Mommy pet! Your obedient fuck toy! Your submissive slut!"

"O-my-god, that's so hot," Catherine responded, releasing her own moan. My nasty words were apparently turning her on just as much as I was turning myself on by saying them. I'd read some lesbian incest stories on Literotica, had even come while reading some of them, but I'd never pictured myself as the main character, or imagined my daughter as the seductress in the story. It had just been wicked forbidden taboo fantasy... nothing real, or even possible... just like the other lesbian stories I'd read... I'd never imagined myself exploring my bicuriosity, or actually eating a pussy... and now I couldn't imagine not doing those things, and lots more!

"So go ahead and use me, baby, fuck the hell out of Mommy," I moaned.

"Actually..." she said incompletely, as she pulled out of me.

"Noooooooo!" I moaned. I'd been so close to coming!

She got onto the bed, rolled onto her back next to me, and ordered, "It's time for you to do some of the work. Climb aboard and ride me, Mommy."

I looked her way, and her large strap-on dick was sticking straight up in the air. "Okay," I said

quickly, and I straddled her legs and lowered myself onto her huge cock.

"I want to watch you riding me, and I especially want to watch you come," she said. And she then she watched closely, while I settled down onto all ten inches of her huge Mommy-fucking dick.

"Oh my mother-fucking God!" I screamed as I impaled myself on this monster, feeling even more filled and full in this position.

As I began riding my daughter's cock, I pulled her towards my very erect nipple.

"Oh yes, suck on Mommy's titties just like you used to," I moaned, really getting into the incestuous aspect of this wicked encounter.

"Oh, Mommy," my daughter moaned, as she took my nipple between her teeth and sucked.

"That's it, baby girl," I moaned, as I rode her cock and she sucked on my nipple.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, as she went back and forth, bathing each of my nipples with wet saliva from her tongue and lips.

"Such a good girl," I moaned, my orgasm beginning to rise as I bounced on her dick. Eventually, I pushed her onto her back and used her tits for balance, as I really began riding her dick... getting a real rush from fucking my daughter... or being fucked by my daughter... or whatever this was.

"You're so hot, Mommy," she said, watching me ride her.

"Like mother, like daughter," I moaned, as I leaned forward and kissed her.

When I broke the kiss, she spun me off of her onto my side, and kissed me again.

"Hey!" I complained.

"I mean it," she said, breaking the kiss. Her dick went back inside me at a different, unique angle. "You're so fucking hot!"

"And I'm also your Mommy-slut," I smiled back, as she kissed me again and slowly resumed fucking me.

And... for a couple of minutes... we shared some raw intimacy.

Her eyes never leaving mine.

We kissed.

I moaned.

She ever so slowly fucked me.

Finally, my need to be pounded hard taking over, I begged, "Now please fuck Mommy hard! I need it so bad!"

"You do, do you?" she grinned. She spun me onto my back, flipped around to the other side of me, and slid back into me.

As she lifted one of my legs up in the air, her arm underneath me, she started really giving it to me.

"Oh yes, honey," I moaned, "fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy."

"Take it all, Mommy," Catherine ordered, as she kept fucking me.

My orgasm rising after a dozen strokes, maybe fewer, I brought my hand to my clit and rubbed it frantically.

"Come for me, Mommy, come all over your daughter's dick!" my daughter demanded.

"Oh yes, honey, harder, fuck Mommy harder," I moaned wildly, "I'm so close!"

"Now, Mommy, now my sexy slut," she demanded, "come for me right fucking now!!"

Another couple strokes, and I erupted on her dick, screaming, "Oh, fuck! Mommy's coming!"

I collapsed forward on top of her, and to my surprise, she rolled me onto my back, spread my legs, and dove into my pussy while it was still coming!

"Oh, honey," I moaned gratefully. She was licking the cum from my pussy with aggressive determination and lust.

"So yummy," Catherine moaned. She got turned on by eating pussy and savouring a woman's cum just as much as I did... like Mommy, like daughter. Or perhaps this time, it was like daughter, like Mommy, since she'd been part of this adventure a couple months longer than I had. Plus, this morning she'd been leading, and I'd been happily following her lead every step of the way!

"Feels so good," I moaned weakly, as I lay still and let the orgasm flow through me. I don't know how I lived so long without these pot-lube-enhanced orgasms. Or for that matter, how constant they now were! It was hard to believe I'd gone a year and a half without any orgasms triggered by another person. None at all!

"I'll be eating this pussy all the time now," she promised, lapping up my cum, like a kitty licking at a bowl of milk. "Even while I'm still working at the camp, I'll be able to stop by for a quickie from time to time, or often even stay the night."

"Promises, promises," I teased her softly. Her tongue still working away at my twat was really enhancing the power and duration of my orgasm... or more like my banquet of orgasms, with one course arriving right after another. And to prove that, I sensed she was stimulating the arrival of my next one, right now.

"Unfair! You know I don't make promises I can't keep," she reproved me, teasing me right back, and then she sucked my clit into her mouth and tugged on it.

"Oh, Catherine," I moaned loudly, this aggressive stimulation of my clit so soon after my recent orgasm giving me intense, leg-tightening pleasure.

"And having breakfast in bed every morning in my own home, just as soon as the camp is over, will be a dream come true," she said.

"And what about bedtime snacks?" I asked, as I enjoyed her tongue probing my hole.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she responded, as a fifth orgasm was already working its way up to replace the fourth one that was still lingering.

"Let's change positions," she said suddenly.

"Okay. How do you want me?" I agreed readily. She hadn't steered me wrong yet!

"First off, give me the middle of the bed."

I did, and she laid down on her back, her bright blue dick pointing at the ceiling. "Now face the foot of the bed and sit on my face, with your legs spread a tad.

"I like the sound of this!" I said while I followed her instructions. "Is that good?"

"Almost. Now lean back and squeeze my tits with both hands, while I eat you out."

"That's delightful!" I squealed, once I'd begun squeezing and she'd begun licking.

It was heavenly, but then after about ten minutes I felt the need to warn her, "Oh dear, honey. If you keep going, Mommy's going to come again!"

"And that's a bad thing? I'm not leaving this pussy until you've come all over my face, Mommy," she insisted, as her tongue continued working its magic.

"Well, I certainly don't object to having another orgasm, but I thought it might be uncomfortable for you."

"Mommy-pet, if it were possible, I'd be happy to bathe in your delightful cum! So just relax and enjoy."

"Okay," was all I could muster. I closed my eyes and allowed my daughter to eat my pussy, as I laid there and enjoyed the sweet sensations of this version of heaven. As she licked me, I couldn't help but wonder why incest between a mother and her grown daughter was considered so wrong and taboo. This was a level of intimacy unlike any I'd ever experienced! Last night Mistress Angela had obviously doubted that I'd continue objecting to being intimate with my daughter for very long, and she'd been absolutely correct! This morning Catherine had demonstrated to me... not with arguments, just from the transcendent experience... that everything we'd been sharing with each other today wasn't wrong at all, it was right. It just had to be!

A couple minutes later... it didn't take any longer than that... orgasm five was rising rapidly, and I began begging and babbling, "Yes, baby... don't stop eating Mommy... right there, right there... oh God, honey... fuck yes!... Mommy likes, Mommy likes! Mommy LOOOOOVES!" I screamed, as yet another orgasm cascaded through me with the solar-like power of millions of intense sparks!

"Mmmmmmmmm," she again purred, as she lapped up more of my apparently never-ending reservoir of cum. I was enjoying my fifth orgasm, and it wasn't even lunchtime yet!

After a couple more minutes, while I wondered whether orgasm six would rise anytime soon, I sat up and said, "I'm sated for now. Let Mommy return the favour, my darling Mistress."

She looked up at me from between my legs, easily the sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my life... her face glistening with my cum... and she said the sexiest words ever: "Are you saying you want to eat your daughter's fresh, wet pussy, Mommy?"

"I do, baby girl," I said, "I really do. I want to eat your forbidden fruit, until you come all over my face."

"Mmmmmmmmm, sounds like a plan," she said as she got off the bed and removed the strap-on.

"Plus, I need to know how accurate your Pillow Princess Club handle is," I teased playfully. Calling herself SQUIRTSALOT was really cute!

"Mistress Francesca gave me that handle after I soaked her sheets the first time she fucked me," she explained matter-of-factly.

"Oh my," I said, visualising the sexy Francesca fucking my daughter. To think I'd shared afternoon coffee with her, drank wine on her porch or mine, and for the past couple of months she'd been fucking my daughter.