All Comments on 'Pillow Princess Club'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

Fantastic fun. This tale has a lot of mileage in it and I hope to see more. Thank you 5*

Tequila8meTequila8meover 1 year ago

Yes, more please!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

I would eat cunt 24/7/365 if I could. There is nothing more intoxicating than inhaling a woman's allure before I taste her. To have her aroma wafting into my nose as I get ready to dine on her flower. Great story. Very arousing. Five stars. I loved the slow buildup until Meredith had her dream cum true.

Do I want to read more stories about these characters? You know I do, Jasmine. You know me. You know my lust for you and for sex of almost any kind. Meredith needs to improve her technique. The babysitter is a good place to start. Edna can give her pointers (and, delightfully, orgasms too!). I'd love to read about those trysts. I want to read about her infidelity with Lorenzo. I want to read about the bitchy neighbor fucking Meredith. I want to read about her with the other princesses. I want to see her and Catherine pleasuring each other. I want Meredith to take on the domme role - to see her recruit new members - something like the turning contest.

And whatever you decide to do, some of it needs to be illustrated - the Lorenzo fuck would be a good illustration story.

And Jack needs to be a better lover for Meredith. He should be the one to take her anal cherry. But only after Meredith has dommed him and pegged him. Let him learn to be gentle at anal by having him experience it himself - on his back, legs spread, Meredith's 10" dildo initiating him into anal.

Run with this one, Jasmine, but don't forget other incomplete series we'd like to see finished. And maybe all the princesses and their pets all get to taste Big Rosie.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Well, that's a club worth its subscription. Yes, to all your questions/suggestions.

ladylicker1ladylicker1over 1 year ago

Very hot! Always enjoy your work.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 1 year ago

Yes I'd love to read more of this.

robbmot15robbmot15over 1 year ago

Another great one! You sure know how to write a sexy story. All you stories are so good

95bpmacp95bpmacpover 1 year ago

Loved it. How you build up the tension. Will she be seen will she follow through. I could see it all in my minds eye. Cannot wait to read more of Meredith adventures. Paul

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

First class story as always. I think her daughter is already a member, possibly the mysterious Squirtsalot. Please continue the story line .

LisajonesjnrLisajonesjnrover 1 year ago

Definitely want to hear more please, so many options I see coming

Especially when hubby returns as a sissy cumslut

MikeManMikeManover 1 year ago

I love this and all of the above ideas sound hot but mostly I want Meredith to realize that her daughter is a switch as well. Lots of fun to be had there.

tinydick_cucktinydick_cuckover 1 year ago

Another fabulous beginning with many possibilities to keep me straining in my cage. Would love to see more.

novelcrissnovelcrissover 1 year ago

Would love to hear more about her services to Barbara and Lorenzo

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 1 year ago

Another wonderful adventure well told and envisioned. Thank you for a great beginning to what is hoped to be a long lasting series. I enjoy teasing myself as I am transported in to the worlds you create and now anxiously await the next journey into your erotic galaxy.

Toemmy28Toemmy28over 1 year ago

Great story and I'd love to hear more of Meredith being serviced and servicing too.

GeedunkGeedunkover 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to this series and I think we know who SQUIRTSALOT is.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 1 year ago

As usual, SSL writes an amazingly lewd and delightful story of suburban sexual shenanigans that has just the right aura of plausibility. Erotic and got me stiff as a board.

ndeavourndeavourover 1 year ago

Will always want more of your writing. More sex toy play, obviously a long session the the brother - one that includes anal - and paying the babysitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DISAPPOINTING.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Edna sounds like fun, Miranda doesn't she's too selfish. Enough hints to know squirtsalot will be home soon and not as straight as Meredith thinks.

Hubby is an idiot neglecting such a horny woman, wish I had one like her :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Can’t wait for more of your experiences. Want to hear of you fucking the 21 year old and having your pussy sucked clean by a young girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. So far, article of the year, Jasmine! You are the best writer in the business.Masterpiece after masterpiece.

andysboyandysboyover 1 year ago

Would like to see more

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 1 year ago

Loved it. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes. please continue this extremely hot story.

dadischdadischover 1 year ago

Love this story! I would love to read more, especially how the babysitter is paid & Edna’s 69. I would love read to how Meredith’s daughter gets involved & for Meredith & her daughter to get very involved with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I assume SQUIRTSALOT is her daughter....I like all of the options who have discussed. Here might be two more ideas. One is a "Back to School Party" where MILFs service High School & Collages girls. Another is when her sister comes for the holidays.....and finds out about Meredith and more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. The future possibilities are endless. Mother Daughter, who is squirtsalot. Daughter's best friend mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fulfill her fantasy, have become the brother's ass slave and being a sub to her own daughter

snarbozsnarbozover 1 year ago

Gotta start with Me fifth paying the babysitter.....

SeaReaderSeaReaderover 1 year ago

Of course we want more, what, are you crazy? Your writing, your characters, you are Eros with a pen and your voice has always been extraordinary and compelling. Ok, maybe not eros (male), but a wanton Aphrodite, perhaps. Daughter, of course a Pillow Princess, and, yes, please "flesh out" Meredith's payment, episodes with Edna, and the others. Also her conflicted thoughts on cheating as they are tied to the sex of her partner of the moment.

More, and more, please. And Thank You.

SubLoverBigDomDSubLoverBigDomDover 1 year ago

Amazing! Great flow and development and very very sexy. Part 2 ASAP pls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual your dialogue is awful. But also as usual, your story idea and the writing itself is great! What a great idea you came up with here! Just wish your dialogue wasnt so cheesy, but we can't have everything, can we? 4/5.

Dewey Cheatham

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

You know that SQUIRTSALOT just has to be her own daughter. It's too good an opportunity to miss! Great story and a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing.

BethanyBDSMBethanyBDSMover 1 year ago

HOT, HOT, HOT!! As so many of Silkstockingslover's works are. I do love stories of women being used as lesbian pleasure givers while getting nothing in return. Endless options going forward. Would be hot to have the daughter use her mother while she scrolls on her phone. Maybe texting with her future roommate at Harvard.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

YES, please keep it going! Your ideas for the next chapter are good. Throwing in her husband being a member, too, would be a twist, don't you think?

uga2001uga2001over 1 year ago

I would like to read all of the suggestions above. I am very interested in the role the daughter may play in the situation. As always I love your stories and characters. Thank you for the story.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 1 year agoAuthor

Author’s Note:

Thanks for all the comments. Share away any of your ideas as part two and three are being written simultaneously.

Jasmine

SaltyCitySaltyCityover 1 year ago

Excellent storytelling, as usual. I can't wait to see what follows.

storychurnerstorychurnerover 1 year ago

I hope this continues! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A rare find! I kept reading because I wanted to know more about the plot... on Literotica! 5⭐️

Lord_GroLord_Groover 1 year ago

I’m inclined to think this needs to be the beginning of a series, in which Meredith is drawn deeper and deeper into this secret network of mostly lesbian dominance. I’m assuming here that she and her husband eventually divorce, possibly because she discovers that he was cheating on her long before Bianca decided to seduce her. Not sure how to handle the child.

I will point out that at least to me, the lesbian-daughter-dominates-mother trope seems overused, and most of the stories using it lack subtlety, mystery, or elegance. This at least seems to have at least the potential to avoid that. Ultimate outcome is that Meredith finds a place as permanent lesbian submissive to a dominant who supports her and who allows Meredith to service other dominant women

ConfessorConfessorover 1 year ago

I'm very much looking forward to reading the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, please continue! I think I know who SQUIRTSALOT is.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 1 year ago

Oh this has to and continue in so many ways. From the babysitter to Miranda to Edna and her daughter and Bianca are maybe cofounders of this club. Cannot wait to read another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course we need more

Very addictive, as your stories always are. As others have said, you have set up many possibilities. Run with it!

-jog

ramysamy7ramysamy7over 1 year ago

Much more of a story than your usual. Keep it up!

Utopia_LimitedUtopia_Limitedover 1 year ago

I love it, very well written without the all-too-frequent "toggle switch" between the development and the action. I'd love to read some more permutations of this fascinating erotic template.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes please! This was amazing. Cant wait for more! Explore the entire club, all the member and interactions between them, is the daughter ivolved?? How did this start? Are their parents involved? This was so hot and I really hope youll keep sharing more!

GreatwanniGreatwanniover 1 year ago

I’d like to see all of the above (SQUIRTSALOT I’m guessing is her daughter which will be so incredibly hot!), but I’d love to see Meredith get fucked by the big dicked stud next door and have him knock her up again! And have her daughter be a switch, it’ll make things that much more fun! And maybe, seeing as Meredith’s husband quit fucking her, have her son come home and take over as the man of the house? I mean, after getting knocked up while he was out of town, I can’t imagine her husband would wait very long to get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it can't wait for more chapters

Keep up the great stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful beginning - I hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!

rmischirmischiover 1 year ago

Trite and somewhat predictable. Could use some renewed imagination.

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More of everything, please!

sfiftysfiftyover 1 year ago

A very stimulating story. You must make this a series. We just have to know all of her future adventures.

RoamriderRoamriderover 1 year ago

Please continue this......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far better than some of your other recent works which I have found quite disappointing.

5/5

subsukkrsubsukkrover 1 year ago

More please. This is amazing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can go anyway you like with this story line. I wouldn't mind seeing Meredith be submissive to her daughter. Every time I read one of your stories they make me soooooo hard!! Great job as always!! I did vote.

GumbyCLRGumbyCLRover 1 year ago

This was an outstanding story. One of the best I've read in years, and it's begging for a series.

There are so many great relationships to be explored. I'm most intrigued by Meredith and Miranda. Miranda may be a switch, but I doubt she's not proud of herself for how easily she gives in to Bianca. I'm sure she'd like to take some of her shame out on Meredith.

Also, how do Meredith's daughter or Bianca's parents fit into the mix? Very exciting. Very intriguing. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god so hot!! Definitely want more!!

PapaSmurf37160PapaSmurf37160over 1 year ago

I think her daughter is Squirtsalot

dcblydcblyover 1 year ago

Please proceed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to see the story continue with Meredith getting fucked by big brother and meredith servicing others including her daughter

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

There must be a furtherance of this one. Too many new scenarios have been presented to end it here. This is not my usual fare on this site, but once again your writing hooked me. Great story.

Toolfan69Toolfan69over 1 year ago

Damn good, big fan and now with a big dick. lol Good job, welp, I guess I'll start the edging session. Keep it up sweets and I will too. ;)

epxxx658epxxx658over 1 year ago

I’d love to hear how Meredith’s daughter became (or becomes) a member.

DeltaFoxDeltaFoxover 1 year ago

I loved this story. I definitely can't wait to hear about every one of her potential trysts. I'd love to hear how Meredith's daughter was seduced by Bianca. It would also be fun to discover that Lorenzo has formed a club of his own that services women of all ages who love his big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, yes Jasmine! Meredith and Cathrine!! Meredith and Edna in a 69, perhaps an adventure between Meredith and the older minister’s wife. Jasmine, a favor please. I believe you know Bree personally. Please tell Bree for me that she is missed and that we have not heard from her for too long. I am hoping to here from her soon. Thank you.

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44over 1 year ago

YES TO ALL OF UR IDEAS!!! Is Squirtsalot is gonna be the daughter?!?!

Keep em cumming - maybe make one an illustrated story 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More adventures here PLEASE!

dudley_tundishdudley_tundishover 1 year ago

Very contrived and predictable. Nearly all of the characters could have been lifted directly from "The Stepford Wives".

bdiver76bdiver76over 1 year ago

love your stories and would love for you to continue all of the story lines that are possible.

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

five stars as always, your stories are ever so erotic , as ever and i enjjoy them alot. squirtsalot must be her daughter , or one or her best friends, its just the nature of it all. welll done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jasmine, this story is the perfect base for the perfect series. Submission, reluctance, a diverse and unlikely mix of members, in the Princess club is over the edge. Edna is a key character. Meredith and her daughter is the whipped cream on the entire cake. Include tasks of humiliation and conquest. They are the strawberries on the cake. Always, thank you.

animal7486animal7486over 1 year ago

All of the above would make great stories but adding her husband as a cuck would be great too

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58over 1 year ago

Jasmine, this is the perfect start to what should be a series of Princess Club stories.

I certainly want to know the answers to the questions you posed at the end of the story.

Your work never fails to get me hard. Keep up the good work.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

Jasmine you have done it again this story is great and as always your future stories are intriguing and sound very hot

I hope SQUIRTSALOT is her Duaghter and she’s a submissive to or at least a switch and please find a way to punish her husband

for any male to ignore his wife and doesn’t have a medical reason for it or has just turns his back on her and isn’t cheating on with anyone needs a wake up by sending him unwillingly to a real hard Mistress to teach him The error of his ways fo not caring for his wife or maybe just send him very unwillingly to the darkside

I’m sure after a weekend there he’d love to look after his wife better or he’d never want to leave

Both Options would stop his wife from feeling guilty anymore

But what ever you do will be enjoyable to read I can’t wait

Thank you again

taboo39642taboo39642over 1 year ago

Excellent work as always.

How about as bianca is a switch she pegs your husband as he eats you and u eat your daughter, in fact he’s an even bigger submissive

Wark2002Wark2002over 1 year ago

The ending here is a bit more positive, but the main character watching her neighbors and begin shocked by their behavior, which she did not suspect otherwise, brought to mind Hawthorne’s Young Goodman Browne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story as always. The possibilities you have with the Princess Club will be endless. I am sure the daughter is already a member. The husband can always become turned cuck or even more down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Make sure she wears stockings to fuck Lorenzo!!

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

This was great. Can’t wait to see how the babysitter gets paid!

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

A decadent tale indeed, thank you. I think you have a lot of avenues to follow here, but I think as long as you keep true to the characters as they are already presenting themselves, you'll do fine.

LIPL0CKLIPL0CKover 1 year ago

I cannot wait to read more. Hoping she gets used by Bianca and Lorenzo at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story Jasmine. Hope you’ll add more episodes to this. Lots of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always your stories are amazing. Was slightly disappointed with the lack of stockings in this one though.

kitties2kitties2over 1 year ago

More, more, more!! And please let SQUIRTSALOT be her daughter, I love your lesbian incest stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story and to answer your question at the end. I would love to read about how Meredith pays the babysitter, her 69 playtime with Edna, her strap-on fuck fest with Miranda, her getting fucked by the big-dicked stud next door, and finding out who SQUIRTSALOT is (I'm hoping her daughter), and whatever else pops into your head,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fantastic story, I agree with all of the other comments about story ideas, but would add one more. Husband comes home from DC and becomes the first male in the princess pillow service club, and ends up submissive to his wife and all the others in the club.

bjl257bjl257over 1 year ago

Huge fan of yours . 3 Great Chapters there ! Thank you .

AbikinkymindAbikinkymindover 1 year ago

Another top notch story. No surprise. You’re the best author here. I don’t have any real suggestions, but yes, what an intriguing storyline and I’m excited to see where things will go. This has the potential to be a long running story as long as you continue to want to write it.

krfan5krfan5over 1 year ago

Ues!!! Many more chapters please...I want the babysitter ro dominate Miranda and for her daughter to come home and schedule an appointment for her mom to service her!!

57hangar57hangarover 1 year ago

Definitely want to continue reading his this story develops

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, more please!

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

YUMMMMmmmm

Even MORE... Yeahhh

Another 5 Stars..!!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 1 year ago

as always, great story. I can't wait to read about all her recent promises. I wish there was a club lick this for sissies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars! Yes, please continue this story line.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES