Pillow Princess Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better," she said, and then she winked at me and left.

I went upstairs and peeked outside to see that the Riccis' backyard was empty. I closed the window securely, then I sat on my bed and examined the website.

The website was called Pillow Princesses.

I didn't even know what that meant.

A definition followed: A pillow princess is a girl (usually young) who enjoys receiving sexual stimulation more than she likes giving it.

Well, that description seemed to fit Bianca very well.

If you are exploring this page, you should be:

-older (likely married)

-mostly straight (bonus if you are)

-a MILF (another bonus if you are)

-submissive

-eager to please

-available at all times (day and night)

That's all. Your age, looks, and weight don't matter, so long as you are willing to please a girl or a young woman, and to satisfy her every whim.

Plus, if you're accepted, you'll belong to a Club that also includes frisky women who are not Pillow Princess... they're just exceedingly friendly and open minded.

And in case you're concerned, no money will be exchanged between members at any time.

Now be a good MILF (or not if applicable, still be good), fill out the online application, and we will reply with the details of your first assignment.

Curious about the application and still completely in the afterglow of my pleasure with Edna, I clicked on the link.

Without considering any consequences, only caring about my suddenly fully awakened libido, I completed the form.

Name: Meredith Hamilton

Age: 44

Kids: 3

Married: Yes

Straight/Bi/Lesbian: Straight, but VERY, VERY bicurious.

(That last was a tough question, since I wasn't technically any of those three categories anymore.)

Submissive, dominant or switch: Submissive

After googling switch, I chose the obvious answer, since I've always loved pleasing people... not only sexually, but also just in daily life.

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Blue

Height: 5 foot 4

Weight: 145 pounds

Breast Size: 34 C

It then required my phone number and address.

I pondered the safety of divulging these details for a couple minutes, before I entered the very private information.

Then I stared at the Send button.

My name... my phone number... my address... they were all personal information that could easily out me.

Yet Edna seemed comfortable... enthusiastic even... about her participation.

I wanted to play with Edna some more.

I also really, really wanted a chance to get between Bianca's legs... and hopefully numerous times.

So throwing caution to the winds... which normally I never did... I pressed Send.

A moment later, the page displayed a simple message: Thank you for your application. We will be in contact soon.

I was just beginning to get anxious... worry coursing through me... when Hannah woke up.

I went and took care of her, pushing the worry out of my mind, since there was nothing I could do about it for now.

Thirty minutes later, I went upstairs to see if Bianca was back at her station. She wasn't. I sighed.

I went back downstairs and started supper.

A few minutes later, while I was watching television, my phone buzzed.

I stared at it in confusion, having briefly forgotten I'd given them my phone number. Welcome to the Pillow Princess Service Club. Click on this link to install the app on your phone. Your username is MILFMER and your password is PUSSYPLEASER.

I clicked on the link and downloaded the app, where the icon was a pink pillow on a black backdrop.

I entered my username (flattered by their inclusion of the term MILF) and password (which I hoped to be living up to very soon), and the app opened.

I found another message: This app must remain active at all times. You must respond within five minutes of receiving any message addressed to you personally. Three missed responses, and you may be banned for a limited amount of time. Five missed responses, and you may be banned for life. Being a member of the Pillow Princess Service Club is a valuable privilege.

I perused the screen. There were boxes for incoming and outgoing messages, as well as a location finder. If I understood this feature properly, anyone using this app could know exactly where I was at any time.

A message popped up. It was from Mailmuncher: So very happy you joined. Welcome to the Club!

I responded: Thank you very much. Although I'm not sure what I got myself into.

Mailmuncher: It's an amazing female secret society, and a lot of fun.

I replied: I still can't believe all this.

Mailmuncher: Believe it. There are many members you already know, and a few younger pillow princesses as well. All the princesses are sexy as hell.

I texted back: Crazy.

Mailmuncher: Well, back to work. See you soon.

I replied: Can't wait.

I didn't even have time to put my phone down, before I received two new messages. One was from the username SQUIRTSALOT: I can't wait until I'm back in town, Mrs. Hamilton. I'm going to sit on your face and squirt all over you.

I had no idea who this person was, except she was probably a young pillow princess who wasn't Bianca. Nevertheless, even though I couldn't believe my own response, I replied: All over me? I can't wait.

As I waited for a possible response, I wondered who she was... obviously she knew who I was.

I checked the other unread message, and this one was strangely exciting, and when I read it, my pussy began tingling with anticipation and excitement. It was from VOTE4BITCH: I knew you would join. I'll be fucking you with one of my strap-ons very soon!!!

It took me less than a minute before I concluded based on the username that it was Miranda. I responded brazenly, oozing with confidence I hadn't had access to since before I'd given birth: I haven't been fucked in a year and a half, so I'll willingly bend over and take yours, so long as it is a BIG mother fucking dick.

VOTE4BITCH: Oh, I'll fuck you so good and hard, you won't walk straight for a week.

Another message.

ITALIANGODDESS: I sent someone over to watch Hannah. When she arrives, I expect you in my backyard immediately. Is that clear?

My eyes went wide. This couldn't be anyone but Bianca!

The time had come... or perhaps more accurately, cum.

I didn't hesitate before replying: This has GOT to be my hot neighbour B. I'll be there as soon as I can!

ITALIANGODDESS: Good pet.

A chill went down my spine and directly to my pussy. Feeling totally giddy, I rushed to my room and snatched up the vibrating eggs, praying they were pre-charged... I peeked out the window and saw Bianca lying on her stomach... completely naked... getting more tan. I admired her for a few seconds, but I couldn't leave Hannah alone for too long, so I returned to the living room with the eggs.

I examined them... tested them... thankfully, they were charged... and again throwing caution to the wind... I slid both of them (easily) into my wet pussy. Using the remote control, I turned them onto low, and I moaned.

I walked around a little to get used to them inside my pussy... getting a rush both from the buzzing, and from the way they were floating around inside me.

Then... the doorbell rang.

Another rush of adrenaline.

Then... a completely anxious moment.

Exactly who was at the door?

Whoever she was, she'd know why she was here, where I was going, and what I'd be doing there.

Whoever she was, there was no going back now. I checked on Hannah, who was playing contentedly, and went to the door.

I didn't even check the peephole before opening the door. She'd be whoever she was.

My eyes went wide, as I spied Barbara Bellusio, my daughter's best friend, who was standing in front of me with a huge grin on her face.

"Hi, Mrs. Hamilton," the cute nerdy girl in glasses said gleefully. She was wearing a white blouse, plaid skirt and knee high socks.

"H-h-hi, Barbara," I stammered.

"Apparently I'm here to babysit for you," she said.

"Yes, yes, please come in," I said, totally rattled by her walking into my house... even though she'd done it hundreds of times already

She walked in and said immediately, "You should get going, Bianca isn't very patient."

"Are you in the Club?" I asked, following behind her and moaning a little as the eggs inside me were jostled.

"I am," she nodded. "I'm a switch."

"Oh," I said.

"I both give and receive," she explained.

"I just learned that term today," I admitted with a smile.

"Well," she said, walking up to me with a confidence I'd never seen in her except in academia. This different Barbara was sexy and hot, making me see her in a fresh light, "if only you'd joined sooner, we could have had a lot more fun during all those sleepovers."

"Oh my," I gasped, another rush of adrenaline coursing through my overworked mind and body.

"But get out of here. We can discuss my payment for the babysitting once you get back," she said, reaching her hand under my dress and giving me a Trump. (In other words, she grabbed my pussy.) "You're very wet."

"It may be the vibrating eggs," I said. "Or Edna eating me out earlier."

"That's a decent start, but your initiation is just getting started," she said, slapping my pussy and making me moan. "Now go."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, but then covered my mouth... that was a term I found intriguing and erotic in the lesbian stories I often read.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. We don't often use that term in the Club, but if it works for you, it certainly does for me." She then spun me around and slapped my ass. "Now get going."

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated, this time on purpose. I slipped into some three-inch heels (not practical for going next door) and hurried out the door.

"Have fun," she called out, as the door closed behind me.

I slinked next door, looking around to see if anyone was watching me doing my pre-walk-of-shame.

No one was around.

I went into her backyard, closed the gate, and walked over to her.

"Have you enjoyed the shows I've been performing for you, Meredith?" Bianca asked as she rolled onto her back so I could admire her in all her naked beauty.

"Yes, I really have been," I admitted, seeing no point in playing coy.

"I thought you were," she said, as I reached her.

"It's been a few days with many big surprises," I said, admiring her bod... hoping she'd spread her tanned legs for me.

"And now that you're in the Club, there'll be many... and better... ones to come," she smiled, and then she seemed to read my mind, and she parted her legs.

I stared at her completely shaved pussy... which I hadn't done in years... okay, more accurately, decades.

"Have you eaten any pussy before?" she asked.

"No," I replied, my mouth watering, my pussy tingling, eager with anticipation.

"Then let's reverse that answer," she said, and she leaned back on her lounge chair while I crawled between her legs.

"Yes please," I replied awkwardly.

"I've been imagining this moment ever since I first met you," she said.

"I've been imagining this ever since a few days ago, when I looked out my bedroom window to check the weather, saw someone eating you, and wished you'd remove your bikini top." My face was now only a few inches away from her pussy.

"This time I've done that for you. Now go ahead, my pet," she invited me softly. "Lick my pussy."

"Yes indeed," I said, as I extended my tongue and licked.

"Nice and slow," she said. "I want to enjoy this for a while."

"Okay," I agreed, praying I wouldn't suck at doing this. Watching lesbian videos, reading how to articles, and having been eaten out (once) myself, doesn't completely prepare someone for a moment like this one.

I traced her pussy lips with my tongue... slowly.

I kissed her pussy lips.

I gently licked her clit.

I probed her hole.

I licked every inch of her pussy.

Allowed her scent to envelope me.

Enjoyed her subtle taste dancing on my tongue.

The sex act was as amazing and stimulating as I'd imagined it would be.

"That's it, worship my pussy," she moaned after three or four minutes.

"It tastes so good," I said, since I'd always liked hearing that the few times anyone had given me that compliment.

"I know," she said, not in an egotistical way... just an honest way. I was certain that a pussy like hers received frequent compliments.

"Yes, it's so good," I repeated, as I focused on savouring every moment of my first pussy licking. I allowed her scent to swarm around me... allowed her taste to consume my hunger... I was stimulated by every soft moan Bianca presented me with.

A couple minutes later, while I created more wetness in her pussy and randomly explored every crevice of it, she moaned, encouraging me in the loveliest possible way, "You're a natural, Mrs. Hamilton."

"Thank you," I said, happy she enjoyed what I was doing.

Time went by... my pussy burning with the eggs still vibrating ever so gently inside it... my head spinning with the task I was performing... my body burning with the thrill of my first lesbian encounter, and my tongue working like an explorer.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned. "A little faster now."

"Okay," I said, trying out a neat trick I read somewhere in some story, where your tongue inscribes the alphabet, starting with A.

I went through the alphabet, and then wrote one to thirty, earning me increasing moans from Bianca.

"Oh yes, eat my pussy, you eager little MILF slut," she moaned.

I'd always hated the word slut, yet Bianca calling me one turned me on... I wanted to be her slut... or her pet... or whatever she wanted to call me. I also wanted to get her off and taste the sweet nectar of her cum.

I continued doing the number trick... but faster now... reaching seventy, and then she moaned loudly, "Suck my clit, my pet!"

I obeyed... bringing my lips to her clit, then licking and tugging on it.

"Oh yes, don't stop," she moaned.

I didn't stop... I attacked her clit eagerly.

"Do you want to taste my cum?" she asked.

"Yes please," I responded lustfully... even desperately.

"Then keep licking just like that," she said.

I did, as her moans got louder and louder, and then I felt her hand on the back of my head pushing it roughly into her extreme wetness, which multiplied excessively as it coated my face with her cum by gushing out of her pussy.

"Here you go," she moaned, as I hungrily lapped up her pussy cum the best I could in my suddenly confined and restricted position.

After a couple minutes of my lapping up the tantalizing, tasty cum, she let go of my head and said, "Very good for a first time." It was far from lavish praise, but I'd take it, since I was certain she'd never give anyone an insincere compliment. So if you ever did get lavish praise from her, you could be certain she meant every word.

"Thank you," I said, looking up at her.

"I'll be summoning you often," she said.

"Anytime," I replied.

"And just so you know," she said, "my brother wants to fuck you."

"W-w-what?" I stammered.

"Lorenzo wants to fuck you," she paraphrased her statement, strangely rather matter of factly, like she was just telling me it was sunny today.

"Oh," I said, unsure about how else to answer her... although his huge dick popped into my head.

"Do you want to fuck him?" she asked.

"I'm married."

"Is that a no?"

"I didn't say that," I responded, his cock fully entrenched in my brain.

"Well, you need to decide. If you want to fuck him let me know right now, and I'll arrange your babysitter for 6:30 tomorrow evening."

"Okay," I said, once again thinking with my libido.

"Okay what?"

"Okay... or rather yes please, I do want your brother to fuck me," I said out loud... shaking my head at myself for making such a wicked declaration.

"Then I'll make it happen," she said, and she reached for her phone.

"Umm... Thank you," I said. And then she began talking to someone on the phone and behaving like I wasn't there anymore... so I got up from the chair and simply walked away.

As I was returning to my house, a few things popped into my head:

1. I'd just willingly agreed to cheat on my husband with a big dicked twenty-one-year-old. (Eating a pussy was cheating, but not on the same scale as fucking another man.)

2. My daughter's best friend was inside my house, waiting for me to return so I could service her in some fashion.

3. Edna and I could now have the 69 I hadn't actually agreed to... but it was a position I was dying to try... especially with her. And now that I'd lapped up the forbidden fruit of the top bitch around here (I hoped that calling Bianca a top bitch wasn't being disrespectful), we could go right ahead and do it whenever we pleased.

4. I'd agreed to get fucked by Miranda... at least I was 99% sure it was Miranda.

And then... as I turned the corner from the sidewalk to the walkway to my house... my walk of shame not feeling shameful at all... a disturbing thought popped into my head....

When my daughter returned home from her job at the summer camp, would she become a member of the Pillow Princess Club? Or even scarier, was she already a member?

Fuck!

The end... maybe....

Do you want to read about how Meredith pays the babysitter, her 69 playtime with Edna, her strap-on fuck fest with Miranda, her getting fucked by the big-dicked stud next door, who SQUIRTSALOT is, and whatever else pops into my head or your head?

If so, and especially if the latter (meaning you have one or more ideas to offer), please share your suggestions below.