Pillow Talk

Story Info
Pillow Talk Leads To Something Even Better.
3.1k words
4.45
4.7k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,049 Followers

PILLOW TALK

Every night I reach over and put my hand between my wife's legs while she sleeps. I then cup my palm over her pussy or feel the roundness of her bottom, and as I do my mind creates sexual scenarios, usually of her with someone else, usually fucking or sucking him to rousing orgasms. For years I have been fantasizing about her fucking another person while I watch, and in my imagination she savors the feel of another cock in her pussy. In my fantasy she always enjoys it, always comes, but I am not sure how willing she would be to do that sort of thing in real life.

I can't explain the fantasy, but it gives me great pleasure to think about her being fucked by someone else, often as I watch. I had never told her of my fantasy of her being screwed by another man until one night after sex. She seemed interested and asked me questions about my sexual reveries. I also told her I felt her pussy during the night and asked if she minded. She said she didn't.

"Tell me about your fantasies," she said. "Do I enjoy it when you have them?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I said, "very much."

"Do you enjoy them?" she asked.

"I love them," I said. "Some times in my visions while you are sucking someone off, I am watching while I do your bottom with my tongue," I said.

"Would you like to see it really happen?" she asked, her voice getting hoarse from arousal.

"I think so," I said. "I like seeing you having a good time being fucked. I get hard just thinking about it. I love to watch the expression on your face as a big dick is thrusting into your pussy," I said. "Often I will jack off thinking about you with your legs spread wide with a cock pushing in and out of your vagina."

"Is it anyone we know?" she asked. "Ever? Do you think of me fucking someone in particular?" I told her sometimes. "Who?" she asked.

"Sometimes it is Jake, sometimes it is Randy. Usually it is just someone we don't know," I said. "Just a guy. Someone different. A imaginary person."

"When you are thinking of me with Randy, do I like it?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Do you ever think of fucking other guys?"

"Sure," she said. "All the time."

"So when I am thinking of you fucking other people, so are you?" I asked.

"Seems so," she said with a laugh.

"Do you want to do it? Fuck other people?"

"I am not sure. I don't want to get pregnant," she said. "It scares me a little. I don't want to find I like fucking someone else more than you," she said. I kissed her and said I didn't either.

"There are some risks," I said.

"I guess fantasies are the safest way," she said. I put my hand between her legs and she let me cup her pussy. "You want to tell me one and bring me with your finger?" she asked.

I hooked my finger into her. Her pussy was wet and puffy. "Think about someone you would like to fuck. Are you thinking about him?"

"I am," she said with a sigh. I began to move my finger in and out of her.

"Does he have a big cock?" I asked.

"He does," she replied with a smile, her eyes closed.

"Is he in you?"

"Way in," she said with a sigh.

"Where are his hands?" I asked.

"On my bottom. His finger is in my back door," she said with another sigh. "It feels so good. He is humping against me. I love his cock inside of me," she said, her voice husky with arousal, her eyes closed, imagining it, savoring her dream scenario. "I think I am going to come."

When we were quiet, she turned to me and raised up on an elbow. "Why don't you tell me about one of your fantasies."

"They always are about you," I said.

"Oh come on," she said, not believing me.

"Really. They always have to do with you being fucked," I said. "I never fantasize about other people, unless they are fucking you. I even have fantasized about you with other women," I said.

"What about that young parent who has been sniffing around you this whole school year?" she said suspiciously.

"I only fantasize about someone fucking you. Really," I said. "I can tell you about one of those. About the waiter who took his tip in the form of a fuck in the alley behind the restaurant while standing behind you with your dress up in back."

"In the alley? You had him fucking me in the alley?" she said scornfully. "Couldn't your fantasies have him fucking me at the Hyatt Hotel on Maui for God's sake? In the alley? Christ. I am not an alley whore. Next time you think of me fucking a waiter for the tip, you have it be in the penthouse suite at the Marriott or the Beverly Wilshire for God's sake."

I shrugged and she said she needed to help me with my fantasies. Then she laughed and kissed me. "If you are going to imagine someone fucking me, at least have me being fuck so I would like it," she said with a laugh.

"Why don't you tell me about a fantasy you would like me to have," I said. "What would you like? You ever have fantasies? Do you masturbate?"

"Of course I do," she said with a smile. I asked when she did. "Some times when you're right next to me," she said. I asked her to tell me about one. "I don't know," she said. "Well, there was the one after the carpenter was here to fix the cabinets."

I asked her to tell me about it. "I am not sure I remember it, but okay, I guess." I nodded and kissed her. "Okay, well, I was in my nightgown when he came, so I imagined him removing it and kissing my naked body, my boobs, each nipple, and then I thought of him eating me on the sofa."

"The new sofa you won't even let me eat while I am sitting on it?" I protested.

"Fantasy sex doesn't leave stains," she said with a smile. I ask if he fucked her on the sofa. "No, we went into the bedroom for that," she said grinning, "after he fucked me in the shower."

"Was the carpenter a good fuck?" I asked.

"I don't fantasize about fucking anyone who is not a good fuck," she said.

"Did you blow him in your dream?" I asked.

"Well, of course. Every good fuck should end with a great blow job," she said. I asked her if she ever fantasized about Randy or Jake. She nodded. "Sometimes."

"Tell me about one," I said. She thought for a minute, then she smiled.

"Remember when we went water skiing with Jake?" she asked. I said I did. "Well, I imagined him fucking me on the boat while you were getting lunch. I said I hoped I had given enough time. "It's my fantasy. I can keep you away for as long as I want," she said.

"So you fantasized about him fucking you in the boat?"

"On the padded front seat. I don't want to fantasy fuck on an uncomfortably hard surface. He fucked me from behind while I knelt on the pad. I came and came and came some more. I imagined he ate me right there on the pad in the boat with people around us."

"So whenever I am on the boat and look at that pad I can think of you being fucked by Jake on your knees?" I asked.

"If you like," she said.

"I like," I said. "What a nice image. I will think of it every time I am on the boat from now on. If you ever do it there for real, you can tell me. I will like that."

"You would like me to really fuck Jake?" she asked with a naughty grin.

"If you want."

"If I do, I will tell you," she said grinning.

"You will tell me everything?" I asked.

"Everything you want to hear," she said with a wicked grin.

She was pretty horny after all of the talk about sex, so we made love and the sex was great. "Was that as good as your fantasy fuck?" I asked.

"You keep working on it and you'll get better," she said playfully.

Our sex that night was fantastic. It was obvious all the sex talk had really gotten her hot. I fucked her for twenty minutes before she came with a roar. Her climax was one of her loudest ones ever, and she even clawed at my back as she came. That hardly ever happens, so I am determined to keep up this fantasy talk from now on.

Two nights later we were again talking about our fantasies. Claire was much easier to get to talk about her sexual fantasies this time. She had enjoyed the conversation the first time, and the lusty results, so the second time she got right into it, telling me even about some of past sexual experiences.

She told me about her first, with Benjamin, and about her most

adventurous, her outdoor sex with Ronnie, and about her one encounter with another woman, Shelley. She was even eager to tell me about her past, and shared some of the fantasies she has masturbated to.

Then she surprised me totally by asking if I could have sex with any woman I wanted, who would it be. I said her, but she punched me on the arm and said to be honest, to tell her the truth. I said it was the truth, that she was my dream date.

"Okay, besides me?" she asked.

I thought about it longer than I should have, then I smiled and said Charlize Theron. "Not an actress you have no chance with, a real woman who you would like if you could."

"You saying Charlize is not a real woman?" I said.

"Somebody we know. If I said go to it, who would you like to fuck?" she said.

"So you are saying go ahead and bang some other broad?" I said sarcastically. She said hypothetically, if she gave the okay. I said it sounded like a trap.

"I really would chose you," I said. "Honestly."

"I told you who I fantasize about, so who do you, besides me?" she asked again. "If I can do Jake, you can do anyone you like," she said.

"Does that include you?" I asked. She gave a frown, then shook her head.

"You're so damned stubborn," she said. "You can fuck anyone you like."

"Okay, I'll take my wife," I said.

"I don't believe there is nobody you want to have sex with," she said.

"I told you, Charlize Theron," I said. "My standards are high. It is either her or you. Nobody else. So what do you say, let's fuck?" I said.

"What about Julia? You like her, right?" she said.

"Too old," I said.

"She is younger than Charlize Theron," she said. "Okay, Beth?"

"Your sister? Your pimping out your sister?" I said. She finally laughed, then she shook her head.

"Maybe I will just bring someone over and tell her to fuck you," she said with a laugh.

"So, you want to fuck Jake?" I asked, coming right to the point. She looked at me like I'd just asked if she wanted to eat glass. "Is this where this is going? If you want to, just tell me. I can handle it," I said.

"You do, right?"

Eventually, after a very pregnant pause, she nodded. "I would, yes," she said. "But I would feel better if you did too."

"Fuck Jake?" I said laughing. She punched me again and made a face. "Okay, it would be fine with me, and if you want me to reciprocate, I will. Deal?"

"All this talk about sex has got my juices flowing," she confessed. "I didn't realize I did, but your asking me about my fantasies got me thinking about it. Do you think you could handle it?"

"Of course," I said, more confidently than I felt. "Now that I know you want to, I am pretty sure I can. No, I am totally sure I can. It is just sex, right?" We looked at one another and burst out laughing.

"Yeah, it's just sex," she said. "But, I will if you will. I will find someone for you to fuck and we both will do the horizontal two step. Deal?" I kissed her and promised I would hold up my end of the deal.

"Just not your sister," I said. "Too close to home. Your cousin, maybe." We both laughed and we held each other and hadn't felt as close in years. I put my hands on her bottom, thinking of how this all started, with my feeling her bottom or her pussy in the middle of the night. There is something very liberating about letting a friend fuck your wife, and sharing stories with her about your sexual fantasies and hers.

I told Jake there was something I wanted to talk to him about. I described our conversations, how they got started, then told him about sharing our fantasies. He listened without comment, then smiled and nodded.

"We've had those very conversations," he said, meaning his wife, Karen, and him. "I asked Karen who she would like to fuck if she got the chance and she said you," he said. "She asked me the same question and I said Claire. Pretty freaky, huh," he said.

"So, if we chose a date you will accommodate my wife's sexual cravings?"

He nodded and smiled, then said, "Whatever I can do, my friend." We exchanged smiles and agreed to meet at a neutral site to consummate the pact between our two families. We decided on the Hyatt in a neighboring city, and picked a date. We picked Valentine's Day and I reserved two rooms on different floors.

We planned to meet at the hotel, then we would split up and each couple would have dinner separately, to give each of us a chance to get to know each other better, and to be with the other man's spouse to visit and get more comfortable with the situation. Then each couple would go to their respective rooms and enjoy the evening however they'd like.

We met in the lobby, then we passed our spouses to the other husband and went off to different places to eat. Karen and I went to the restaurant on the top floor and Jake and Claire went to the one on the first floor near the reception desk. On the 18th floor was La Paris and the entrance restaurant was called Marco's and was Italian.

Karen had crepes and I had sea bass. Claire and Jake shared Fettuccini Alfredo and finished their dinner with a raspberry cheesecake. Karen and I shared a slice of Black Forest Cake. In the elevator Karen took my hand and kissed me when the door opened.

A couple waiting for the elevator saw the kiss and asked if we were newlyweds. "No," said Karen. "My husband is with his wife." They smiled, nodded and wished us a good night. I was surprised by her bold comment, but was pleased by how natural it came out and how the couple received it. At the door to our room, she kissed me again and I unlocked and opened the door. I picked her up and carried her into the room. At the bed I put her down and she lifted her arms, waiting for me to undress her.

I took off her coat, helped her out her blouse, then lifted her bra off her shoulders. She helped me take off her skirt, then I slipped her panties over her hips and down her legs as she stood still so I could get her clothes off. When Karen was nude, she moved to the bed.

"I wonder how Jake and Claire are doing at this moment," she said as she climbed under the covers. I said I thought they were just getting into bed. "I hope so," she said.

It didn't take long for the two of us to become comfortable with one another, as Karen pulled me to her and began kissing me with a passion that started my motor running at full throttle. I put my hands around her and took her ass cheeks in my fists. Her bottom was lovely and small and compact. I massaged it gently.

She opened her legs to me and pushed her pelvis towards my erection. The tip touched her wet labia and slid between them, moving into her in one quick motion. It had been a long time since I had been in anyone but Claire, and I have to admit it felt really good. I never fantasized about Karen, but I enjoyed it.

When we were both spent and satisfied we cuddled and talked. "It is funny that you and Claire and Jake and I all talked about our fantasies and shared stories about our pasts."

"I guess it is pretty normal for couples to do," I said. She nodded and agreed. "You fantasize often?" I asked. She snuggled up to me.

"I did about us," she replied.

We made love most of the night, talked about Jake and Claire, then we slept until nine the next morning.

Claire told me their night was much the same, except they talked longer before the sex started. She started from the top, then they went to oral, with him starting with her, then she did him, swallowing his ejaculate eagerly and showing him what she had in her mouth.

I still hold her pussy during the night, but now she masturbates for me and tells me what she is thinking about as she does. We still see Jake and Karen occasionally, usually about once a month, although sometimes the usual family routines get in the way.

Our fantasies have broadened greatly since that first night, and yes I do think of fucking other women now. Claire has pretty much gone through everyone we know, and a few strangers we have seen on our travels. Fantasy sharing on the pillow at night is a wonderful way of opening things up. You may want to try it, it can be a wonderful addition to a great marriage.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,049 Followers