All Comments on 'Pillow Talk'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Damn JPB, your shit is getting really weak.

Why not just mimeograph your stories? Or better yet, just have us fill in the blank. This shit is getting old and tedious.

Jeeze, I would love to see something original out of you.

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmm...

I think the story was good, however the loop back to the beginning leaves out a bit too much. For example, if the husband was upset to the point where she didn't get an envelope for more than the usual 1 month period, why not play that up more? Include a scene at home when she gets back with them figuring out the boundaries. This keeps it not only exciting, but makes it seem like more than the typical - husband who wants to see other men have sex with his wife or man who is turned on by sloppy seconds.

What kind of envelope is it by the way? A vellum envelope? White with plain lettering? A translucent envelope? Is it the same every time or different? Is it scented? If there is a favorite scent that is used over time that only heightens the excitement.

Also show more of the alternation between the husband and wife in terms of fantasies. What is the one the wife liked the most that the husband provided and vice versa?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I think I've got it...

JPB stands for Just Plain Boring.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
It's sad when 'kinky' becomes predictable

Not really my cup of tea.

In terms of literature, there's little plot, no impact character, no bumps along the way and no conflict beyond the wife's initial concerns about her marriage. Once that minor hurdle is cleared, the story devolves into loosely connected vignettes with the wife screwing some random dude, telling the cuckolded husband about her 'date' and then them having sex. Yawn. Their "wildness" even becomes predictable with their monthly schedule of 'kink'. The story bumbles along to no useful purpose and finally, mercifully ends.

I gave it more than a one but not much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Delightful comedy

Who can help but not laugh reading this truly funny tale. I recall a movie with the same name (Pillow Talk) that came out in 1959 and starred Doris Day and Rock Hudson. Of course the story line in the movie differed from that here in the story. But both movie and Plain Bob's story were both very delightful comedies. More of the same Plain Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Delightful Self Cuckolder Helplessly Pimps Again

Jeez bobie this is so rote. The wimp beats on his loving wife 2 days after being wed to fuck another guy(why? He selfishly has this deviant sickness for sloppy 12ths but has to start somewhere).

For 10 years he keeps nagging "when will you finally make me a cuckolded idiot pathetic helpless humiliated less than a man dumb fuck wimp. Don't you disrespect me enough yet? When will you see the light that I want you to be a whore so we can share some other guys cum and hopefully get you pregnant and some meaningful STD's?"

Hmmm! Did I forget anything? Oh yeah! "Say there wife whore, your last gangbang only had 12 guys with much bigger cocks than my liddle one but only 4 were blacks and we need to even things up racialy so I stop complaining. So tonight here in our bed while I'm in the closet jacking off again, I have paid 15 big black cocks to fuck you non-stop all weekend with another crew to start Monday morning. Man thank God for the long Christmas Holiday Weekend. Merry Christmas Whore".

It is with such tender wimpiness that bobie is tolerated for a while longer or until a new pimp is located. One that she can respect.

Man oh man does that ever tares at your heart strings? No! Not mine either. Get back on the wimpship bobie before it leaves once more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What she didn't realize

GARY HAD NOT FORGIVEN HER, HE WAITED IN THE CLOSET WITH A SAWED OFF SHOTGUN, SO HE COULD KILL HER AND HER LOVER, SOME FAG NAMED "PLAIN BOB", WITH ONE BLAST FROM BOTH BARRELS. SHIT THIS WAS GONNA BE MESSY......AND FUN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oops

She pulled the paper from the envelope. It was divorce papers!

BensterboyBensterboyover 17 years ago
Pretty damn good

I really liked this story. Very well done and well written. I wish there was a little more action with the husband and wife. Some cream-pie eating maybe?

Wondering if those two stories you mentioned were real. If so could you send me the links bensterboy '@' gmail.com

Thanks

Good work though

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

I liked it!

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
Hey Bob

I've been reading all your stories one by one over the last few weeks, and i should habe recogniszd this as one of yours;

Excellent!

Nice to see you back on literotica.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I would have given it 5*****

Until the perverted ass fucking so I gave the 1* it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What was in store?

He finally had all his ducks in a row. She was being served with divorce papers. I wonder if that made he all tingly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think this new envelope was something special

Something out of the ordinary. I think it was divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
aids , aids is whats in store for her

and her cuckold faggot also .

good riddance

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What a load of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving wifes?

Nope Not really just plain One of Bobs cuck fantasies

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Hoping it was divorce papers.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Good story but it was a recipe for disaster. Not really sure why Gary started down the path they took but I will have to agree with other comments the envelope probably contained divorce papers. Gary was an asshole pushing his wife into fucking other men and then when he decided he didn't like what she started doing because of his fucked-up fantasy. My biggest disappointment was the lack of full disclosure at the end of what was really in the envelope.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Naturally JPB didn’t complete the story. His offerings are starting to feel like water boarding. Crap.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
This

This author does write some crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...