Pillow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we will talk later. I'm going to take care of your stuff from the agency. I need to chat with Colleen. She has some serious explaining to do." I felt like I should throw Colleen right through the fuckin window. I needed to be out of the house.

*********

I called the office where my wife used to work and fuck.I had the most tremendous urge to bulldoze it, level it to the ground.

Colleen answered on the fourth ring. I was in my truck outside. I had taken a cab back to the office. I couldn't sit in the same car as Amelia right now.

"Campbell Insurance, how may I help you." Colleen spoke.

"Hi Colleen, this is Ralph Merkle. I need you to do me a big favor. I need you to box up Amelia's personal stuff and bring it outside. Please hurry before the cops show up. I don't feel like going to jail today."

"Sure Ralph. I'm sorry about what happened Ralph." Yeah right, I thought.

Five minutes later Colleen was at my car with a box of stuff, and a trash bag with five pillows. FIVE FUCKING PILLOWS!! They all stank of sex. They were totally disgusting. Just so gross. Amelia's infidelity went up another five notches! Did she ever do any real work here, or was it all just a huge fuckfest? I had to try to control my agony. I needed more information. I felt more tears start, but I fought for control.

"I appreciate your help Colleen. Thank you for doing this. But I have to ask you, what more do you know about my wife's shenanigans? Amelia hasn't told me anything, she just keeps apologizing to me and begging me not to divorce her." I tried to gauge her reaction to a simple question. She cringed. Like her teeth hurt. She cringed.

"What the hell was going on in that office? Why did you never tell me? Why did you cover for her? Did I ever do ANYTHING to you?" I had tears in my eyes. She did too.

"I'm so dreadfully sorry Ralph. I'm friends with both of you, so I never wanted to get in the middle of things. I care about you both. I saw the look in your eyes, and look at you!..." She touched my arm and squeezed my muscle. "You're so, so strong, I thought, crap! My God, he'll kill them dead if he catches them doing it! So I kinda gave them time to get dressed, but the smell! And there was her pillow. I'm glad you didn't kill them Ralph." She touched my arm. Her touch was electric. She licked her blood red, plump, delicious looking, lips She really did have a thing for me. "I know how strong you are." Her eyes were looking deep into mine. She really did care about me. Her eyes said one thing: this woman loved me, with all her heart from the way she looked into my soul! She had probably prevented me from becoming a murderer. My anger towards her vanished in an instant. She had been looking out for me, and she had done the right thing, under the awful circumstances. Her touch was more than electric. She was really in love with me. I could feel it. She pressed her big tits into my arm.

"Your wife is a submissive personality. Carl and other men somehow recognized this, and took advantage of her kind and giving nature. Amelia really cannot ever say no to a powerful man. Whatever those men asked of her, she would do." She looked at me with those eyes of hers. Her loving eyes. Eyes filled with tears.

"YOU used to be her master, but now Carl is. If you are going to keep her, you must be her master again, and never, ever, ever let her be alone with any alpha male. She will always crumble and fail, if you do let her alone by herself."

"After all these years I sorta thought you must have known about it, and were ok with it. I thought you two had an open marriage. That's why I came on to you, I... I'm very attracted to you Ralph. No that's not true...I love you Ralph. I have wanted to be with you for very many years." She gave me the look again. She touched my arm. Her eyes were wide open and pleading for me to return her love!!

"I came on to you so many times, and you always rejected me!" She choked up. "I thought you just didn't like me. It killed me that you didn't care anything for me! I...I was a little jealous of your wife. No, that's not true. I was terribly jealous of your wife. I mean, she had you, and all those other guys too!" Tears were in her eyes. She was being absolutely truthful with me.

"I am so sorry. I just wanted you. I still want you. I ache for you Ralph. I'm so fucked up. I'm so, so very sorry." She wept. I held her in my arms for ten minutes until she could talk again. She was pressing her big fat tits into my chest. Her nipples were like diamonds, they were hard pressed against me. She held me tight to her and wept. "I love you so much Ralph. I never went out with anyone else because I dreamt of the day you would take me... Make me your woman. I want you to fuck me Ralph. I will never betray you... Ever! Do you think you could love me Ralph? Please say yes. I long to be with you." She buried her head in the crook of my neck.

"Colleen, I'm going through the destruction of my marriage, and I am very fucked up at the moment. I am very attracted to you, and I want to get my own emotional... shit taken care of first. But hell, I might be calling you for help and support. You want to be with a broken man? A basket case?" That was certainly me.

"Yes. I love you Ralph. I can't help it, I just do. I will help you to deal with fucking Amelia. Sometimes I hate her. She has those huge tits of hers and an ass to die for. And worst of all... She has YOU! The man that I love. So I will try to help you with the truth about the bitch."

"So was it just blowjobs, or was it more? How many men? I am trying to determine what Amelia has done. I have to decide if we are going to stay together or get divorced."

"Ralph, she did everything. I don't know how many men, but it was a lot. She must have fucked Carl at least a thousand times over the years. I love her, but... She is such a fuckin dirty skank whore! Why would you want to stay with such a dirty slut?" She looked at me with wide open blue eyes. "Ditch the fuckin skank bitch!" She was livid about my wife's terrible, slutty behavior. "I will be your woman in half a heartbeat Ralph. I mean it." Her eyes were like lasers burning into my own.

"Please...I have wanted you for so long. I beg of you...Take me! Make me yours! I've dreamt of this very moment." She was dead serious. She clutched me tight. She wept in the crook of my neck.

"I did not know any of this, and I have loved her for all these years. It's a miracle I have no STD's. I am trying to decide if Amelia is really sorry for what she did, or just sorry she got caught. It's almost like she wanted to get caught! How can she claim to love me, and fuck how many men? I don't have any kind of... understanding. As far as you and me, it will have to wait until I divorce her. I will not cheat." I said with some finality. "Although I must say, you are so very, very beautiful and tempting to me. If I ever did try to get revenge, it will be with you. From the looks of it, I will have to fuck you at least ten thousand times to get even partial revenge."

"You want to fuck me ten thousand times? Oh baby! I don't care if it's revenge or not. I want you so bad!" She was wide eyed and excited. She smiled a ten thousand watt smile.

"I am really trying to stay true to my vows, although now, seeing those cum covered pillows... Well I have to think about it. But I am a bit mad at you."

"I was wrong in giving those two a heads up call, but I was really afraid you might kill them both. I know you are a very strong man." Her fingers played on my biceps. She was very close to me. Her other hand was on my chest. I could smell her arousal. Colleen wanted me for sure. What the fuck? I was going to have her, but not right then. I'm not going to fuck her in my truck in the street!

"That's not why I am mad at you. I am grateful that you stopped me from killing them both." I could fuck half the women in town and I don't think it would come anywhere near the sheer number of men my slut wife had fucked or sucked.

"Why didn't you ever tell me about your feelings, and her betrayal?" I asked genuinely to her beaming face.

"I have strong feelings for you. I came on to you several times! Don't you remember the parties? If I would have said something about your wife, it would have just sounded like sour grapes from a jilted, jealous woman... I've never told you, but I have wanted you for years. Why don't you just divorce the cheating cunt? She is real trouble you know." I noticed her nipples were straining through her lacy bra and her silk blouse. She had big hard nipples to go with her big tits. She looked at me with stars in her eyes. I could smell her hot pussy a block away! She was highly aroused.

"What do you mean? How much more trouble could she be? I've already caught her, basically red handed. If she does anything at all, she's out the fucking door." Colleen shook her head no.

"She's a submissive slut. She needs a master. If that's not you, you better divorce her, she'll just hurt you again and again. She needs to be told EXACTLY what to do. If you are not her master, then another man will be her master. She needs direction. She needs to be subservient. She just loves to be spanked, and she likes the pain... No, that's not quite right... She NEEDS THE PAIN! I know for a fact she loves to take it analy, and the harder the better. She likes to be punished and humiliated. It's who she really is. Are you prepared to be her MASTER?" She looked in my eyes.

"How could you be married to the evil bitch all these years, and not know this? Did you really not see it? Did you just deliberately delude yourself? How could you not know?" She asked me. I had been asking myself the same question. How the fuck could I have not known? Am I that stupid? Had I unconsciously just deluded myself? Was it that I didn't WANT to know?

"I should not be the one to tell you this... But one thing, if you do decide to divorce Amelia, please give me a call. Hell, give me a call anyway. I really want you. Fuck me ten thousand times, it still won't even the scales for what that fuckin whore did behind your back. I am not like her! Although one thing... You could be MY MASTER!" Her eyes were wide open and ablaze with happiness at just the thought. Her smile was a mile wide.

She kissed me, and hugged me tight, and then ran inside. She looked back at me with love in her eyes. Damn. I was going to fuck her, and very soon. She really did love me. How did I miss that? One woman was a total submissive, the other in love with me and a possible submissive and I just glided through life, unknowingly... I am the stupidest man that ever lived.

She gave me a lot to think about; not the least of which was the look over her shoulder as she walked away with a little extra wiggle in her lovely ass. Her eyes said, "PLEASE, come fuck me!" Soon. Very soon.

*********

Since I am by nature, a very thorough man, I took the pillows to a forensics lab. Why? I just had to be sure. I needed to know how many. I spoke at length with a very pretty young lady, I had described what had happened with my wife. It was so very embarrassing! The girl was just completely incredulous.

"Does she realize that she just handed you on a silver platter all you need to go for divorce by adultery? If we had her bosses DNA we could match it up with the sperm on the pillows. Some of the sperm will be degraded, but there should still be enough to show a judge." The young woman had auburn hair in a bun, glasses that still let her green eyes flash. Her name tag read: "Melissa Matheson, DNA Tech." She was very attractive. Hell, she was drop dead gorgeous! She even had some freckles on her pale white porcelain like skin. It gave her that sexy-girl-next-door-look that was so rare, and so beautiful. She had a white lab coat on, but she couldn't hide her huge juggs and perfect ass. And for some reason, she was looking at me. Really looking at me intensely.

She had been through a similar situation with a boyfriend who had wandering eyes and hands. She had kicked him to the curb from DNA evidence. It made no sense to me as she was so very drop dead gorgeous, and seemed very nice to me. She wanted to help me, and she seemed to understand what I was going through.

I thought, wait a second! I literally have blood on my hand that belongs to that scumbag Carl.

"If I hit someone, and had his blood on my hand, could you get the DNA from it? The fight happened yesterday afternoon. I knocked the S.O.B. out, but I got his blood all over my hand. I haven't washed it yet from the fight." My hand had some crusted blood on it. She examined my hand closely.

"Yes, we can make that work. If the DNA has not degraded. We simply subtract your DNA from the sample, and we should have a clear idea of his DNA. We can also verify with various databases that we have access to, the names and LKA for any of the other samples." She took samples from my hand and cheek. She was very thorough. Her touch was electric. Why did the touch of this young, very beautiful woman excite me so... I was going through a huge crisis, but she made me feel like a horny eighteen year old boy. I hope she did not notice the erection she had caused.

"LKA?"

"Last known address"

"How much is this going to cost me?"

"About $3,000. But... If we get your permission to use your case as a teaching tool, we could get that down to nine hundred dollars. Are you ok with that?" she whispered. She nodded her head at me. Her lips were blood red and very beautiful. Plump and juicy. Bee-stung lips. Cocksucker lips. Lips that were smiling at me. She was staring at me. Staring in my eyes. We locked eyes. I could not pretend NOT to be highly attracted to this sexy young woman. Her eyes said the same thing to me.

"Sure, you drive a hard bargain!" Very very hard.

"The results will take about two weeks to complete, and should be completely admissible to any court." She said, her eyes still locked with mine.

"Do you really want to know how many men? It's gonna be a big number, or just a huge number of... encounters. This is going to be... hurtful, no matter what comes back from the lab." She had a tear in her eyes.

It was my own sensibilities I was worried about. I had a terrible feeling about this. I looked at all those cum stains on the pillows. So many. So damn many. I had to know. I needed the truth.

The young girl looked hard at me. "If things don't work out with your wife, I want you to call me. Hell, call me anyway, I don't care if you are married. She surely can't say much about you being with me, now can she? We are not all whores like she is. I think you are very nice, and handsome. Here is my card. I would really enjoy going out with you. You seem very nice. I think you are very handsome. You don't deserve any of this shit she's giving you. I'll treat you right." She kissed me and gave me her business card with her cell phone written on it. "My name is Melissa Matheson." Her cologne lingered in my nose and on my mind. I could smell something else. That sweet and acrid smell of an excited woman, of a hot and dripping pussy! I could smell her arousal. Damn! Melissa was very, very hot. Melissa wanted to fuck my balls off, I am quite sure. I was seriously considering it. Fuck it, that's just a lie. I was GOING to fuck this young girl, and really what the fuck could Amelia say about that? Not a damn thing.

"Call me, day or night. Even if it's just to talk. I can't believe I'm telling you this. I want you. You are such a stud, and so very, very handsome. Please CALL ME, Ok?" She kissed me on the lips, and I kissed her back and hugged her. She hugged me back, she touched my cheek. "Call me, ok?" she asked me again.

"Ok Melissa Matheson. I am a bit messed up right now, I'm not sure when I'm gonna call. This is going to take time to process all this emotionally. I'll give you my number. Call me when the results are in, ok?"

She smiled and nodded. She put her hand on my cheek, and looked in my eyes. She kissed me and her tongue was in my mouth and I loved it. Oh fuck yeah I wanted to fuck her badly. Revenge? Maybe? More than that? Maybe? I don't know, I'm so fucked up now. My emotions are all over the place. She was very sexy and very serious about me. Look at her, so sexy and beautiful and looking at me!

"Ralph, I don't care. I want to fuck you. You're so strong and handsome. You are so kind and caring. I want to suck your cock, and fuck your balls off. You're so incredibly sexy. I want you!" She was very sexy herself.

We kissed one more time, she hugged me and really kissed me hard. She would have been happy to fuck me on her desk, right then and there.

"Please call me!" She begged me. Her phone buzzed.

"I will Melissa. Thank you so very much." I looked at her. She was so, so drop dead gorgeous.

I left. I was more fucked up than ever! But it was nice to be wanted. That girl gave my ego a wonderful boost.

*********

I went home to a wife I didn't know. What would she say? I'm betting on the "It's only sex," excuse or the "I didn't realize what I was doing," scenario. Or maybe she would turn it all around on me, "I'm not getting what I need from you!" diatribe. I did not really understand my wife at all.

It didn't really matter. I had already formed a rough idea in my head. The only thing I would accept was her total and complete surrender and her begging for forgiveness. If she truly was a submissive personality, she had better submit to me, or else!

Anything else would just accelerate the demise of our marriage, if you could even call it that at this point. I had no idea what to suspect. I was still angry. Boiling angry. Red rage angry. Killing angry. I was lit-dynamite-ready-to-explode angry! I was nitroglycerin-poised-to-destroy- everything-in-sight, angry.

*********

She met me at the door naked, and eyes cast down. She handed me a ping pong paddle. Now I was very confused. What the fuck? I looked at her with open questioning eyes.

"Please, I need you to spank me with this, and not like a little boy either. I must feel the pain. I beg of you. Please. PLEASE spank me hard! I need to be punished for what I did! I'm a very bad girl." Her eyes were cast down. Understatement of the century.

I was a bit worried that I would get carried away. I need not have worried. She kept saying, "Harder! More! Make me feel it! I was so bad. I deserve to be beaten!" I did as she asked until her fat gorgeous ass was red as a beet. I think she climaxed as I was spanking her beautiful ass.

I spanked her some more. I looked at her two perfect hemispheres and I wanted to fuck her ass, to stick my dick in her cunt and her asshole and fill her with my cum. I could not help my reaction, I wanted to be in her ...needed her ass so badly right then. I hated myself, but she was so completely irresistible to me. I was drawn to her like a moth to a flame!

It was not that much of a punishment if she fucking climaxed every time I spanked her. It did make me feel better to spank her cheating ass. I am so fucked up in the head. I... need psychiatric help. We both need a fuckin shrink. How on earth could I still love the skank that she was. I was more fucked up in the head than she was!

She grunted as she climaxed as I rubbed her raw ass. I just touched her and she came. She squirted all over my hand. She had never done that before.

I got behind her and pushed my hard cock into her pussy, she gushed and climaxed again at my penile intrusion. Her cunt spasmed and clenched my manhood. She looked at me, she was in love with me from the look she gave me. I fucked her even harder and she smiled at me! She orgasmed on my cock. Her pussy rippled on my dick. I was quite amazed by her talented vagina. She had never done this with me before either. At least I had never felt her do this rippling thing. I grabbed her hair and pulled back her head. She came instantly on my dick. She shuddered as she came, she orgasmed really hard, screaming my name.