Pillow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed, "OH Ralph, Ralph, Ralph! Fuck me hard. Stick it in my ass and buttfuck me dry. I want you to hurt me." I was not about to do that, and in any event, she was so wet, her juices had flowed from her cunt to her ass, and my prick was completely lubed with her juices. She was not getting a dry assfuck even if she wanted it that way. She was soaking in both her holes. "Fuck my shit hole hard and deep. Hurt me! STICK IT TO ME! I deserve to be hurt. I need your big dick in my asshole. Ugh ugh ugh yeah OH fuck me to death, beat me, hurt me for being such a fuckin dirty little cunt. Rip me in two with your big dick in my asshole. Oh fuck yeah I love you so much for helping me. No don't pull out!" She spun around again and sucked my hard dick. Straight from her asshole and she sucked like a Hoover. I spun her around again. I was behind her two perfect hemispheres again.

I carefully placed my cockhead at her anus, she pushed back like a madwoman, my cock going deep in her pucker and way into her rectum. She came again, and then ten seconds later, she climaxed really hard on my cock. Her screams were going to get the cops involved. She loved every second of it. She loved being buttfucked hard. I lost track of the number of cums she had. She was an evil despicable cheating piece of shit, but she could fuck me to death. She seemed to relish sex with me, getting punished by me. She seemed like a true nymphomaniac. She came at least twenty fuckin times, the rougher I was with her, the more she came. I twisted her nipples, she came. I choked her, she orgasmed. I twisted her arms behind her back, she squirted and came. I called her a slut, she smiled and came! I just barely touched her clit and she gushed and climaxed again, hard.

"Spank my no good ass some more, I deserve it. Don't be a pussy, smash my ass! Harder!"

I spanked her fat ass until it was very red. Every hit and her scarlet behind shook a little. It was hypnotic and enticing. She loved it. She shuddered very hard, squirting AGAIN as I fucked her rectum without any mercy. She was coming almost continuously. She loved it rough. The rougher, the better.

She screamed my name, "PUT IT TO ME RAAAALPH. JAM THAT BIG BASTARD UP MY CHEATING, NO GOOD, DIRTY ASSHOLE! OH RAAAALPH, I'M... COMING ON YOU AGAIN!" She came and squirted, really she GUSHED with me in her anus! The bed was an indoor pool by this time.

I announced my imminent orgasm, she pulled off my dick, spun around and without a miss, shoved my entire dick in her gullet, right down to the balls. She wanted my cum in her mouth, she did not care if my dick just was just in her rectum. If anything, I think she wanted it that way! I spurted and shot a huge load in her mouth, on her face, up her nose. She loved it. She smiled.

She said, "Thank you so much Ralph! Oh how I love you!" She ate all my cum, scraping it off her face, right into her cheating mouth. She squeezed the last little bit out of my dick shaft and ate it. She was quite happy with me.

Too bad I didn't believe or trust her any more. Not for one second. SHE HAD LIED TO ME FOR YEARS AND YEARS! I was going to call my cousin the hacker for some help. And I needed to find a shrink too. How the hell could I love her so much, knowing what she had done over the years, hell almost two DECADES! What was wrong with me that I was thinking about forgiveness to this dirty skanky piece of shit.. And I loved this horrible woman. I hated myself even more.

*********

My cousin Fred had yet to meet the computer system he couldn't fuck up or break into with ease. I had noticed security cameras in the Campbell Insurance office. Could he break in and get what evidence he could from their own cameras? Fred said sure. I asked how long and how much? He said an hour or two, and buy him a beer next time. Fred reminded me we are family. You gotta love Fred. He is the best cousin I could ever ask for!

In less than two hours, Fred had downloaded the entire security database, and gotten my wife's antics onto a bunch of memory sticks. He said I should instantly divorce her.

"Ralph, I think she has sucked and or fucked every man in this whole fuckin town! And many of the women as well. Ditch the bitch! She is pond scum. You should be at the clinic right now, lord knows what little gift she has brought home to you! I mean, what if she caught HIV!

I mean this woman is a total cum bucket. In one day, she sucked off twenty-five guys! If she was my wife, I would just shoot her. No court would ever convict me, I'm sure. Any way, I'm going to help you get a bit of revenge on all the men who did fuck her." He had a plan.

He had also used facial recognition software to find out who was in my wife. He had a complete list, and matching face pic of each and every guy. Fred cross referenced it with the company appointment log, so there was very little discrepancy between DNA, pictures and names. He even included the innocent wives cell phone numbers, when available! Fred should work for the FBI.

There were over three hundred men, but at least 75% of the time, she was with her boss, Carl Campbell. That son of a bitch. I should kill that fuckin bastard. Slowly. Very slowly.

Fred said rather sadly, "This data only goes back ten years. She has been working there almost eighteen years. So the record is far from complete. Ralph, you must protect yourself. You need a lawyer now and a doctor, just for starters."

I started to tear up when I heard that. The fuckin bitch was way beyond a slut, far beyond a whore. They coined the phrase cum bucket just for her, but she was way beyond that even. CUM ADDICT seemed appropriate, but inadequate to describe her actions. I seethed with anger. Anger was my life now. I only lived to wreak havoc, and get revenge on as many of these fuckers as I could. That's what I was reduced to. I would need more bullets than I owned. I would need a machine gun! I only saw one color- red.

I thanked Fred for his help. He said, "No problem! We are family after all." He could see how upset I was. He just didn't know the depth of my anger. He said he would help me to get a little payback to all the scumbags that she had fucked.

So what to do? I had a lot to think about. I just wanted it to be over, but I needed time to think, and the DNA had yet to come back. I needed time to think. My life was a train wreck, and I had to figure out what to do about it.

I felt like a jury, with eleven for the death penalty and one for leniency by virtue of insanity. I wanted to sleep. I wanted this nightmare to end. My inner voice was quite clear, use the Marine Corp solution. Kill them all, let God sort them out. But that would end my life as well. I had to face one terrible truth. I still loved the slut. I hated myself for it, but I did. I needed a shrink badly. Why did I love her? I should hate her! But I look at her face, her eyes...I can't help myself!... I love the skummy skanky whore bitch! I must have a screw loose, maybe a bunch of screws loose. I could see on her face, she loved me more than life itself. So how did I wind up with the world's sluttiest slut? How is it that I can't stop loving her? My entire life had become a country song. If I played it backwards, I would get my wife back, as well as my truck, and my dog.

I wanted my wife back, but I thought, did she ever really exist? She had spent much more time fucking and sucking other men than she ever did me. My "WIFE" was a fantasy. I was really married to a super horny submissive slut. I had to decide what I wanted to do. Besides killing her, I mean. The good Lord had dropped this bombshell of a forgiveness test straight into my lap. What was I going to do? I needed more information. I really needed a miracle and a time machine. How could I want to kill her and love her at the SAME TIME!! I had serious mental health issues.

*********

I awoke with my dick in her mouth, and her acting like a Hoover vacuum. It was a very nice way to wake up. She turned over and handed me the paddle. She also spread her cheeks to get assfucked. Whichever I wanted. I gave her both. She loved that. I pulled out and came in her mouth. She happily swallowed. She smiled at me. She said thank you. She kissed me. She hugged me. She smiled at me with love in her eyes.

The DNA results were in, and it was as I'd feared. The pillows had absorbed about eight hundred guys' sperm over eighteen years. We're not sure how old the pillows are! The report also named about four hundred guys as sperm donors to my wife's pillows. It was possible to cross reference the DNA and the facial recognition lists. The number four hundred seemed small compared to the appointment list, but not every guy who went to get insurance partook of my wife's cunt. That thought gave me... Hope.

A chilling thought crossed my mind. The pillows were only what semen my darling slut wife chose NOT to swallow, or rub on herself, or take into her body. The pillows were only the accidental semen and DNA reservoirs. How many men had ejaculated straight down her throat, or in one of her other holes? There was no way to tell. This was only the tip of the iceberg! I felt like throwing up. Again.

*********

Melissa was crying on the phone. "Why are you crying Melissa?" I asked.

"You're a good guy Ralph. You don't deserve any of this shit. I know I just met you, but I'm offering myself up to you... Do you want a little revenge sex? I would fuck you silly. I want you to come over to my apartment right now and fuck the shit out of me. I can't help but want to hold you and kiss you. I'm texting you my address. You know what to do. I'm done at four-thirty. Get your ass to my place. I'm going to fuck you into next week."

"You know what? You should bring that fuckin bitch with you, and make her watch you in action! Let her get one tenth of one percent of the heart ache she has caused YOU. Make her watch a good man fuck for his revenge."

Melissa wanted to help get revenge FOR ME. I can't help but like the little sexpot! She really seemed to care for me. She had those incredible eyes that said I love you. I don't know what I said back, but when she and I locked eyes..my god, it was so wonderful!

"I have some rope if you want to make sure she watches. We can tie Amelia to the chair so she has to watch us fuck. I want you Ralph. I want to fuck you. Please don't make me beg for you!" She was on the verge of tears.

"Amelia would beg to join in. She would beg to lick your cunt! Maybe I should make her lick your asshole! Have her lick your clit as I fuck you silly!" I replied.

"How did her tests come back?" Mel asked.

"Amazingly clean! Not one STD! That is a miracle. I know she used rubbers all the time, but they are not 100%. It is truly a miracle that she doesn't have AIDS, and that she didn't give it to me. I'm clean by the way. Thank God, I'm clean."

"Ok, then bring the bitch. I still want to fuck you really bad. You want me too don't you?" Melissa sounded suddenly unsure of herself.

"Yes, I do. I tried telling myself to remember my vows, then the huge number of men... Well my marriage was a complete and utter sham, so I don't feel bad about being with you Melissa, if you will have me. I want you too, and not just for revenge. I mean maybe long term. What do you think about that?"

"Good. I'm gonna rock your world. Your bitch is gonna be so jealous! Maybe I'll have your new children." Melissa got her fire back in her voice. New children? What an interesting idea.

*********

I made it my mission to make sure each and every wife or girlfriend knew of the good times her husband or boyfriend spent with my wife. Even without the sperm sample cross check, photo and video evidence was pretty damning.

The facial recognition software worked exceedingly well. It even gave a "sure/unsure" ratio so people could verify the best guess of the computer. It was rarely wrong actually. Maybe once out of every two hundred guys.

I hired a few women who knew everyone in town. If the computer could not place someone, these moms/busy bodies/caring women could and would figure out who each actor was. They were close to 100% accurate. They put the computer to shame. They all hugged me. I get the feeling all of them would have fucked me in a heartbeat.

*********

The day of reckoning for their actions had come. Every single wife and/or girlfriend would know the score. I felt the Man up above would punish the guilty in a fashion as He saw fit.

I was not an avenging angel, I was just seeing to it that each wronged woman at least knew of her man's indiscretions, and had as much evidence as we could provide, if she chose to divorce his ass. They should at least know! There were a few women who's husbands needed to know.

There were so many, I had to hire a dozen girls to go out and tell the wives, show the evidence, give the hugs. My business could easily cover that amount. It turned out to go very well. Except of course if you were one of the guys who got caught.

I had them hand out my business card as well, so I could justify the expense with the IRS. They don't allow you to deduct for revenge! But pushing out business cards was ok. I had to stay right with Uncle Sam. My accountant double checked, just to make damn sure. I don't need to be spending time in Leavenworth. I just needed to follow Uncle Sam's rules, which were in black and white, and I would be ok.

The sheer numbers were staggering. If you figure she worked about two hundred days a year, she was with a new guy, or her boss every other day! No wonder people thought I must have known about it. She was the town pump. These numbers were the best analyzed guess we could come up with. They could be way off, but it was a starting place. She could not remember everything she did, or everyone she fucked. She was seemingly very contrite, and she really wished to be punished, she really seemed to love me. We both needed a shrink badly. There were good days and bad days.

*************

I looked at the raw security videos and watched in horror as the love of my life fucked almost every man who walked through the door. No wonder Campbell Insurance was the most popular agency in town.

Here and there in the security vids, you could see Carl fuck some wife of a client. It seemed to happen about once a week or so. Then he tried to fuck Colleen, she fought and got him in the face with pepper spray. Way to go Colleen! I had a thought. I'll call Fred in a bit. Carl never fired her, probably because she was good at her job, and could sue his balls off if she chose to.

My wife helped Carl clean the pepper out of his eyes. Then she sucked his cock. I hated her, and him then. I wanted to kill them both. I hated myself for still loving her. Why couldn't I turn it off? How do I get her out of my heart, and out of my head? I felt destroyed again and again.

I really am a such a stupid asshole! How could I be so trusting? How could I be so wrong in every loving assumption I had made over the years? I shuddered to think of the numbers, of how many times I must have had very sloppy seconds, or thirds. How many times had I eaten a man's droppings from my loving wife's snatch. I wanted to throw up. Again.

Anguish filled my heart and soul. My entire adult life I had been a truly hapless cuckold, secure in my wife's love, while she provided sex to the entire adult male community of our town. I admitted it to myself. I was a true cuckold. I didn't want it, I hated it, but in order to fix things, I better learn to admit huge mistakes. No more magical thinking, and trust was out the window.

No amount of revenge sex would ever slake my anger towards my wife. If you could even call her that, for her to have been my wife... Well her actions had completely separated our souls as it were.

But what the hell, I could fuck a new woman every single day, and never even come near the numbers my wife had achieved... "Achieved," like it was something good. I was so damned fucked up.

Eighteen YEARS of infidelity meant our marriage was nothing more than a sham, a convenience, and I was nothing more than an ignorant cuckold... A dumb workhorse to service the superslut she had become. I was the world's dumbest cuckold, and she was the slutiest, and dirtiest wife of all time.

My heart and soul felt well and truly eviscerated by her actions. Her betrayal towards me felt beyond reason, beyond words. But that wasn't the worst part of all of it.

Like a dog who cannot help himself, I was still very much in love with her. I hated myself for that. How could I love someone who had treated me with such hatred, such madness, such evil? I needed professional help to come to grips with this. I was obviously very fucked up in the head.

But for tonight, I wouldn't mind fucking another woman in front of Amelia. I had to. If for no other reason than my own sanity. I wanted to reclaim a tiny bit of my masculinity. I wanted Amelia to feel a tiny bit of the anguish I felt. I just didn't know if she even could feel anything. Not even a tiny bit.

*********

I told Amelia that I would be fucking women in front of her. I required her to watch, and possibly eat out the woman after I had deposited a load of cum in her. Her expression floored me.

She actually smiled and said, "Ok, but I want to kiss and fondle her as well. A vibrator and double-head dildo would be nice too!" What the fuck?! This was not revenge if she fucking liked it. Hell, it looked like she loved it!

So much for revenge, she was enjoying herself immensely! This sucked, sorta. Of course I still got to fuck Melissa. We'll see how things go. Best laid plans gang aft agley. I was going to fuck a beautiful woman, right in front of my slut. And my slut wife wouldn't complain at all. She better not or I'll kill her for sure.

*********

Melissa answered the door in a black negligee. It left little to the imagination. She sauntered over to me smiling, until she saw my future-ex-wife behind me. I felt her rise to anger. She stiffened in my arms.

"Mel, this was your idea, remember? I knew this was a crazy idea," I turned to go out.

"No, no, no! I'm sorry, I just...wasn't prepared for the uh, reality of this situation! Come here." And with that, she kissed me. She tried to swallow my tonsils. She was quickly unbuttoning my shirt, and dragging me inside at the same time.

"We'll come on slut, get your dirty cheating ass in here. You get to watch me fuck your dear sweet husband. Sit over there and shut up." Melissa was on her knees sucking my dick in a heartbeat. She put my hands on her head. I wondered if Melissa had a bit of a submissive streak in her.

To my surprise, I found myself really enjoying this revenge fuck. Melissa was having trouble getting my dick in her mouth. She could only take maybe half. But she was such an enthusiastic cocksucker, and in no time flat, I was shooting cum into her mouth.

Guess what? There was my slut, asking Melissa to please share my jism.

"May I have some, please?" Amelia begged.

Mel kissed her and gave her some of my cum. The two of them smiled, and swallowed my semen. What a nice way to start things.

"Slut, lick her clit and cunt hole until she's ready for me. Make it nice for her." I commanded her.

Slut did not argue, she just did what she was told. Melissa's eyes were popping out of her head as my wife ate her out from behind. Apparently my wife has some cunt licking skills.

"Holy shit, her nose is up my asshole and she's licking my clit. Oh, OH. Fuuuck she's gonna make me..Ahhhhhh!" Mel had just climaxed hard.

I quickly flipped her on the bed and shoved my hard cock into her spasming cunt. She was so very tight, hot, and juicy. I fucked her without mercy, and she came, and came again. I lifted her legs way up, and did the pile driver into her hard and fast.