Pillow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was coming almost continuously now, as I readied myself for a huge cum, Mel said, "Flip me over, and take my ass. I already lubed it for you, cum in my rectum, please!" Her eyes were pleading with me.

Mel was one kinky little bitch. I then shoved my almost-coming cock into her anus, and she screamed and came very hard. I just completely lost it, and shot spurt after spurt of hot spunk up her asshole. It felt great. Melissa was coming with me as I climaxed.

My cock had lost its hardness, and I pulled out, only to have Amelia take my dick for a quick mouthwash. She sucked me clean, right out of Mel's tight little asshole! Not one single complaint either. She smiled at me with my dick still buried deep in her mouth and throat. Talk about a talented little cocksucker!

Then Amelia turned around and licked and sucked, and tongue fucked Melissa's asshole. She wanted my cum. Mel exploded again from all the oral/anal talent my whore-wife was using on her. "I hate to say this, but she is really a talented cunt licker. She has got me off several times cleaning out my wet coochie." Melissa admitted. Considering how pissed off she was only a short time ago, that was a surprising admission from Mel.

I had not been there twenty minutes and I had fucked Melissa's ass, cunt and face, and my skank-whore-wife had cleaned everything up with her mouth and tongue. Wow. What a way to start a date.

Mel popped a blue pill in my mouth and said, "Swallow!" and my next question she answered, "Viagra, silly!" I swallowed. "I have plans for you, my pretty!" In her best Wicked Witch of the West voice. She was such a dirty girl! I think I might be in love, or at least in lust!

"I'm a bit thirsty, anything to drink here?" I asked. My mouth felt like the Sahara desert. I guess all that juice coming out my dick had left me dehydrated, and I could definitely use a drink for my aching heart.

"Gees, where are my manners, fucking my guest without a drink! Come on Slut, I need you in the kitchen." My wife obeyed her, but looked at me. Wait, she wanted my ok and my confirmation! I nodded my head. I wasn't used to being a master.

"Go ahead Slut, help her in the kitchen." I directed. I was still her husband, at least until I killed her or divorced her.

For today, she had surprised me. She had done everything I had asked her, or actually TOLD her to do without question or complaint. She even accepted orders from my new girlfriend. Ohmygod... I have a new girlfriend! And I'm not even divorced yet! What the fuck is the matter with me? I am so very fucked up in the head.

They came back with something very unexpected. Lovely champagne cocktails. Melissa dropped the sugar cubes into the flutes, poured halfway with the Orange colored mixture, and filled the rest with dry brut champagne to the top. She put a splash of bourbon in each glass and it was done. They were quite tasty.

"Why are the sugar cubes brown?"

"I soak the sugar cubes in the bitters. You know you have to take the sweet and the bitter together right? Like in real life." Was that some kind of simile?

"What's in your mix?" The drinks were very good.

"Orange juice, lime juice, Grand Marnier, and vodka. You can get pretty messed up on these. I find them delicious and habit forming! Sweet, but got a real sneaky sexy kick to them. Like a lot of women." She looked at Amelia. Amelia looked down. I saw a struggle going on in front of me. My wife was losing. I decided to end it.

"Listen. I'm tired of all the cattiness going on here. No more sniping. Just because my wife slept with 800 men it doesn't mean I can't ever forgive her. She seems to be trying her heart out to be good to me, and to you for that matter. I know we originally wanted her to feel my pain, but it looks like she never will. So why beat a dead horse? She is not equipped to feel the pain I went through, the pain I am going through, or the huge pain I will face in the future. However, I am now seeing the true woman I married. Maybe for the first time."

"Amelia. How many times do you cum in a day? Rough numbers. You know, approximately?"

"Ten to fifteen maybe."

"How many times is the most you have ever orgasmed. Now be truthful here. We all need to know. I know the number is gonna be high but-"

"-Six hundred to perhaps seven hundred times. I am not a hundred percent sure, so that is my best guess. I kinda lost count at four-fifty."

"How did you count?"

"One of those cute red plastic clickers. You know, you just click the button. I wanted to know myself."

"Why did you lose count?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes. I have an idea why, but I want to make sure I'm right."

"I lost track because I was being gang banged, and I broke the damned clicker. I was clicking it too many times. I had two men in my pussy, a guy in my asshole and two men in my mouth. And I was jerking off two more." She spoke like it was a trip to hell.

"Your girlfriend was right. I am a worthless whore. I disgust myself, and one day I will kill myself. But I pray I can recover some of the love my husband had for me. It has kept me from suicide for all these years." She looked at me with stars in her slutty eyes. I was floored. My brain was doing flips. The thought of me kept her from suicide? How could this be?

"Ralph, you are now my one and only master. My old master kept me in line by threatening to tell you Ralph. I am a worthless piece of scum, but your love has kept me alive over these many years. Even just the hope of your love." She was just weeping openly now. Was she really sorry for what she did?

"Ralph, I would do absolutely anything for you. I would die, I would even KILL for you. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you." Amelia was being truthful to me.

"I have one terrible, awful and very embarrassing thing. I have a terrible NEED TO COME. I can't help it. I think I would literally fuck you to death. I need you so damned much!" More tears flowed.

"I don't know what to do Ralph. Maybe they can cut out my clit. Or maybe it's in my brain. I can't help myself! I masturbate about twenty to thirty times a day." She hung her head in shame.

"I am such a piece of shit. You should just kill me Ralph. It would be a mercy killing, I can assure you." She burst into tears. She put her head down and wept. I was amazed. I felt almost cursed. I felt like she was cursed too.

"Holy shit, I had no idea!" said an amazed Mel. "Oh I am so very sorry Amelia. I did not know. I did not understand."

"Amelia. Do you love me?"

"I love you more than heaven and earth Ralph. I hurt you so badly, trying to keep you from finding out about how badly fucked up I am. I don't really deserve you. You have been a wonderful husband to me." Her face beamed at me. I truly believed her. She was coming clean. The tears fell like rain. Maybe for the first time in the marriage we were really communicating with each other. I had no idea my wife was... is a nymphomaniac. I guess they say hypersexual now. How on earth did I not see that? I really am an idiot.

"I have been a miserable cunt to you. I love you more than life itself. I want you to be happy. I want to be... Your slave, your slutty cumbucket, your sex toy. I will abase myself for you." I knew then she would do absolutely anything for me.

"I want to see you have pleasure. It makes me happy that you have a girlfriend now. There are about fifty women that would give their right arm to be with you." I wonder about all the women she claims love me, or is it only her wild imagination? Probably, since she loves me.

"Hell, do you know that Colleen, the woman I work with, has wanted you for almost as long as we are married? She had never married, and she thinks she is gay, because she can't stand other men. She only wants you." She looked at me with love in her red tear-stained eyes.

"I ...I had an affair with her. It, uhh. Well, it is ongoing. I sorta love her, but nothing like you. If you want to fuck her, you certainly have my permission."

"But now that you have a girlfriend...I don't know what to say. I guess I'll just leave all that up to you. You are my master now, as well as my husband. I thank God for that. I hope you can help me with my problem." She cast her eyes down again.

"Ralph, I have an idea. It's very stupid, but I can't think of anything else at all that might help."

"What is it?"

"Why don't you have both women at the same time? You can fuck one, and suck the other. I will be happy to help entertain both women. I'll lick their pussies and get them hot for you. If they don't want to swallow, you know I would love to. I'll lick you clean between girls. I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy!" Amelia was very serious.

"Wanna beat my worthless ass? Go ahead, you are my master. I would love it. I...I like the pain, I want the pain. I need you to spank me and tell me I'm just a worthless piece of shit, that I'm just a cunt and a slut. I want you to beat me, or spank me. Maybe you could get a paddle and a switch. I would like that. A cane would work good too! I know I'm just fucked up in the head. I need you to be my powerful master. I beg of you!" She wept. My view of her was changed very, very drastically. She needed a powerful man, certainly not a wimp. I needed to up my game. I could see that now.

"Get off your dead ass and go make some coffee right now. It had better be good. Go, go, go." I'm her master and I can't even get a cup of coffee. Some master I turned out to be.

She returned and placed the coffee on the end table. She forgot to get something like a coaster or napkin to protect the wood.

"No coaster? No napkin? If that leaves a mark I'll beat your ass!" As I said that, she spun around and presented her buttocks to me with a small paddle.

"Go get a coaster or a napkin, right now!" She jumped up and dashed to the kitchen. She was smiling. Her cheeks were blushing and she looked happy. She was going to get spanked! She was truly happy to do what I told her.

She came back with a kitchen towel and placed it under my coffee. She looked at me expectantly.

"Get that fat ass of yours over here now! Strip."

"But we have a big bay window! People will see me naked! Aren't you concerned?" She said worriedly. Now she gets modesty. Yeah right.

"Honey, you have fucked just about every man in this damned little town. Everyone thinks of you as the town pump. Some folks think of you as the town bicycle, everyone rides you. So now, all of a sudden, you have modesty? That's a laugh. Take off your clothes and suck my cock. As punishment, no pillow for your knees. You have to earn back your cocksuckin' pillows."

"Yes Master." She was on her knees in half a second, sucking on my cock like she was a Hoover. I came pretty quickly in her mouth. She did have cocksuckin talent- no doubt through plenty of practice!

"Don't swallow that! Hold it in your mouth. Get on my lap, this time you get the paddle.

The two women shared my cum again. I was kinda surprised that Melissa wanted my jism out of my wife's dirty mouth, but she smiled as she swallowed all of it. I fucked Amelia in her ass, and Melissa was underneath her, munching on her pussy and clit as I plunged my dick into my slut wifes anus. Amelia came about five or six times, real gut wrenching climaxes. When I pulled out of her asshole, Melissa immediately took my dick into her mouth and truly seemed to like taking and sharing my jizz with my slut-wife. I needed a break, so I got an idea.

"Slut, get out in the kitchen and make us something to eat. Mel will tell you what to make. Do a good job, and I will reward you with a nice spanking and buttfucking. Hear me? Move, move, move! Get going, I'm a bit hungry." I knew her need to serve me would make her happy, as well as the spanking and buttfucking giving her an incentive. I was right as she practically jumped up and headed to the kitchen with a huge smile on her face!

"I already prepared some food." Melissa said.

"Then have her nuke it and serve it. It's your kitchen. You understand my slut?"

"Sir, yes sir! Dinner will be right up Master. I love you. Mel, please show me what to do." She really enjoyed being told what to do.I think Mel got off on ordering her around, so it was a match made in heaven.

The meal was delicious, and we all ate naked in the kitchen. I said, "Good job!" to my wife. She then immediately bent over in front of me for her reward. She even handed me the paddle. I bent her over my lap, and gave her ass a nice red complexion. She came several times. She was a real nymphomaniac. How could I have not noticed? I used two fingers in her cunt on her G spot and she screamed as she came. Her pussy shot her love juice everywhere. She wasn't a squirter, she was a

gusher. She was so happy.

"Raaaaalph, Oooohh YES I'm coming! Yes, Raaaalph I love you, my Master! Uhhhh!!" I lost count of the number of orgasms she had. It was a lot.

I had her eat Mel again, so I could watch and get hard. That took about thirty seconds! I put my dick in Mel's pussy and fucked her as hard, as I continued to ram myself into her tight cunt. She had a great orgasm. She was crying in my arms.

"I'm yours too Ralph. I don't want any other man. I want to come live with you and have your babies." She was really weeping and sobbing.

"I'm too old!" I said.

"No you're not. And chasing two wives, and who knows how many kids, will keep you young. I can help keep Amelia in line as well. You want me?"

"Maybe we can do a trial run and see if it will work. Keep this place in case you change your mind. I'm gonna buy Viagra in bulk!"

"Master, you should fuck poor Colleen. She's been waiting for eighteen YEARS. May we watch you? PLEASE!"

"I want to talk to Colleen first. We will see. You want to watch too, Mel?"

"Of course. It actually excites me to watch you fuck. I guess I'm a cuckquean, or just a voyeur. Whatever. But I would like to watch you slam fuck her, If that's ok with you?" Her eyes sparkled with lust when she said that.

"Let me talk to her. I am too tired to give her a good fuckin tonight. But I'll find out."

"Slut, get Colleen on the phone. Then clean up this place. It had better sparkle. Mel will tell you what to do to clean up." I told my slut-wife what to do and she was so happy.

"Hello Colleen. Yes, everything is going to be out in the open. Would you like to come over and fuck me?"

"Yes, I am serious as a heart attack... In fact she will be watching, and maybe I should have her lick you to get you warmed up for me... I love you too...Colleen, I am going to be truthful, I have a new girlfriend as well.. It started out as revenge, but she loves me as well...You don't understand. SHE suggested it... Yes Colleen, they both want to watch me fuck you and participate if I allow it...You want to have my children? You don't even know how I fuck yet. Come on over, all three of us will ravish you! Ok. See you soon... Love you too." I smiled and there were two women looking at me to hear what she said.

"She was quite happy with the call. Mel, are you ok with this?" I asked a smiling Melissa.

"Yes, I am. I have decided to have as many of your children as you will allow me to. You should get an addition to your house. Don't forget to put in a dungeon for your wives. Hey, may I have... A spanking? Seems like she has all the fun sometimes. I want you to spank my fat ass and fuck me up the butt too. Please?" She looked quite serious. I was really thinking maybe she knew a whole lot about Amelia because she was a bit similar? Another submissive?

"Ok, but I have promised to fuck Colleen, so I won't come, but you will." I love the expression on her face when I say that.

"Yes Master."

"You want to call me Master too?"

"Yes Sir. I... I'm pretty subservient too. Maybe not as much as your wife, but I like when you are so damned powerful, and I love you so much when you take me and own me. Will you be getting us collars? Please? I want mine to say Melissa the breeder. Has a nice ring to it huh? Your wife wants hers to read Slut wife. And of course Colleen the cunt. I'm just guessing on that one.

"Mel. Come here and suck my cock. Hurry up"

"Yes Master. Would you spank my fat ass Sir?"

"For right now, I would like to finger fuck your cute little starfish. Maybe with some lube"

"Would you please penetrate me then? I want to feel your big dick in my asshole. I want you to grab my hips and fuck me hard." Her sphincter was very tight around my two fingers. I worked them in and out, making sure she was properly lubed up for the next phase. I used my thumb on her clit. I did that roughly, as I have become aware that is what she wants so desperately. That, and to be taken... And ultimately to be cherished. That was what she wanted more than anything, to be cherished.

I lined up my cock with her anus. "What do you want?" I was just touching her brown eye with my cockhead.

"I want you to...penetrate me." Melissa was almost moaning in anticipation. Her breath was erratic in her anal anticipation.

"Where?" I was teasing her anus with my cock. I knew what she wanted.

"My ass sir! PLEASE!" She was pushing back against my cock, trying to get my dickhead into her ass.

"Say it. Say it right slut."

"Oh PLEASE, fuck my ass Sir. Drive it in my asshole, I beg of you! I need to feel your big dick stretch me out! FUCK ME MASTER! Buttfuck me please!" She looked at me over her shoulder with that look women give men, the look that says fuck me to death right now. Her eyes just said one thing: "Do it!"

I grabbed her gorgeous hips and shoved my cock into her tight little behind. I didn't go very deep, just hard, as she climaxed hard from the penetration. She was so tight as I coaxed out four or five more hard orgasms before I started to pound her rump. I grabbed her hair and pulled her into an S shape and I whispered into her ear.

"You are mine now. Don't you dare forget it. I own you for now, till you die." She heard me say this, and she had the biggest orgasm I ever saw, a huge shuddering convulsion as she accepted her place in my heart. She loved me for sure. Her screaming was loud enough to wake up the dead.

It took her a minute to respond as she climaxed so hard she was out of breath, "I am yours now and forever Master. May I taste your cum? Please?" I was still balls deep inside her rump.

"No. It is going in your cervix to make a child. Do you want to have my children? Should I fill up your cunt with sperm?" She was climaxing from the thought of having my babies.

"Yes oh yes, Ohmygod I'm COMING again!" I waited for her to climax, then I pulled out of her rectum and without waiting for approval, I shoved into her tight little cunt all the way to her womb. She wailed,

"Aaaiiieeeehhaafuckmeso, fuckmesogoood! Ohmygod I'm gonna YES YES YES FUCK I'm going to COME AGAIN!"

I reached around and squeezed her tits and pinched and twisted her hard nipples. She had her last earth shattering climax as I spurted my jism into her cervix. She didn't squirt, she gushed a huge pussy tsunami all over our attached groins. I went to back out.

"No no no, please stay in me for a while. I want to remember when you gave me a baby. And I like to feel your big dick in me. I am so full of...you. We are so tightly joined. We are one. She was clenching my dick like a vice as she had little after shocks from her huge climax.

I kissed her neck and whispered, "I love you. We are one. I will always cherish you." I kissed her neck, cheek, even her ear. She twisted in an impossible angle and kissed me full on the lips. We fell over with me still deep inside her. She gripped my cock with her vaginal muscles. I'd like to think we made a baby that day, but I fucked her hard every day and night for a long time, so who knows which time was the bullseye that got her pregnant. She knew that I was deeply in love with her. Amelia was behind me, holding both me and my mistress. Amelia kissed me on my neck.