Pilot in Command Ch. 02

Story Info
Ki finally cums with her pilot, over and over.
7.6k words
4.82
10.7k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
279 Followers

PILOT IN COMMAND -- Ch. 2

Ki finally cums with her pilot, over and over.

Authors note: Special thanks to Lit reader Bill for encouraging me to continue with this story. If you enjoy chapter two, thank Bill.

Recap: In chapter one Gus and Ki Meet online and agree to explore entering an 'arrangement' together. Their first public meeting goes south, however, when Gus realizes Ki's friend Tess is spying on them.

~~~

Driving from the airport to the apartment, Tess stole glances at Ki. Too quiet. She was slumped deep in the passenger's seat and deeper in herself. Tess was miserable she'd ever suggested the possibility of an arrangement. Her attempts to get Ki to talk drew little more than facial expressions and mumbles.

Walking into the apartment Tess remembered the envelope she picked up from Gus and Ki's table. Ki left it behind when she rushed to the service counter. Pulling it from her coat pocket, Tess handed it to Ki. "Ahkiiwan" was written on the cover. Ki flopped onto the couch and opened it.

It contained a hand written note that Ki unfolded and read. She started shaking. The shakes became jagged breaths and finally soft sobbing. Ki held out the note. Tess sat. She hugged Ki with one arm and took the note with the other

Ki,

I have been wondering how to show you that I will give you gifts because I want to give you gifts. Not for any other reason. I will never give you a gift in return for being with me or doing something with me or in return for anything. My gifts to you are gifts without expectations. I am pleased I have the resources to share with you.

I thought what better way to communicate the nature of my gifts than by giving you one today, before either of us even knows if we'll meet again after visiting for an hour? Please accept this, and all future gifts from me, understanding how they are given.

Gus

Tess realized Ki was also shoving the envelope at her so she took it and looked inside. The envelope contained a number of hundred dollar bills. It looked like maybe 20 bills.

"He was real," Ki said. She cried softly but miserably.

Tess wrapped both arms around Ki and held on as she cried it out. She murmured soothingly and stroked Ki's hair until the sobs gradually lessened. Tess realized it was a future suddenly bereft of this experienced lover that was distressing Ki. It wasn't the money. Ki's financial needs paled in comparison to her sexual needs. Tess wondered how - until that moment - she could have been so unaware of her best friend's real need.

Tess pressed her face against Ki's as she held her. Ki's moist eyelash brushed her cheek. "Shhh," Tess soothed. She stroked Ki's long hair and kissed her forehead. She kissed her wet eyelids and lashes, and her cheeks and nose, and then kissed her on the lips. A gentle kiss that lingered. Ki's arms were wrapped around her.

The kiss found Ki adrift in her fog of despair. Kissing lips softer than a dream. Her kiss back was tentative and searching and she floated into it.

Tess wasn't surprised when Ki's tongue shyly touched her lips. It coaxed and played at them and then slid into her mouth when she opened her lips in response. Their tongues twisted and explored the sweetness of being together in wet embrace. So delicious. So delicately feminine that there was no discernible end to it. At some point their lips no longer touched and they held each other with their eyes. They sighed.

Tess touched Ki's face. "You're beautiful" she breathed. When Ki started to object Tess stopped her by softly pressing a finger to her lips. She sat upright. "I'm going to photograph you. A fashion shoot like the ones I create for my clients. I have enough equipment in my SUV to do it here."

She smiled. "I can't believe we haven't already done this. You're a natural beauty. We could make a 'one photographer - one subject' show together." Ki looked doubtful but Tess pressed on. "Go shower, your hair too, and come back dripping wet. Don't even comb your hair. Later we can think about adding lingerie, or whatever."

Ki didn't move.

"Go!" Tess practically barked at her. "We'll take photos that make your Pilot in Command lose control. I'll get my gear set up. Go!"

~~~

Ki used all the hot water. She luxuriated in the fluid warmth streaming over her. It ran down her back and over her ass cheeks and between them and down her thighs. When she turned to face the showerhead she reveled in water drops hitting her chest and breasts and suddenly sensitive nipples. It ran between her legs. She lathered her pubic bush and wondered again if she'd have to shave it like most women her age.

Finally stepping out of the shower she didn't comb or dry herself. She put on her heavy terry cloth robe and returned to the living room with a mix of trepidation and excitement. She'd seen lots of Tess's stunning work. Her photography was art. Art that people spent considerable sums of money to see themselves in.

Ki wondered how she'd look in Tess's creations and whether they'd kiss again.

Ki's living room was transformed and Tess was in charge of it. Her equipment was spread everywhere. She turned when she heard Ki coming in and strode to her. Taking hold of the belt securing the robe, Tess looked into Ki's eyes and said, "Now you need to let me do my work." She untied the belt and opened the robe. When Ki flinched only slightly Tess praised her. "Good girl." She stepped back and appraised Ki from the top of her wet head to her unpainted toenails. "Beautiful," she gushed, "naturally perfect." She smiled and said, "The pure Indian Maiden from stories -- come to life."

Ki silently struggled with her exposure as she pretended to be comfortable. She gestured at her pubic bush and asked, "Am I going to have to shave?"

"Oh no." Tess replied immediately. "You're the natural maiden." She approached and knelt to examine Ki closely. She lightly touched her black bush. "You don't even trim, do you?" She slid her fingers through the thick curls to fluff them. She nudged Ki slightly to the side so the sunlight streaming through the window illuminated her pubic mound. She warned, "Parts of this will be uncomfortable." She took a spray bottle filled with water and added, "Models are serious when they say they're physically exhausted from shoots." Then she sprayed a mist onto Ki's pubic hair. She sprayed until the hairs were visibly wet in the sunlight and grabbed the camera hanging around her neck and began shooting. She resembled a modern dancer contorting into different positions and shooting from many angles. The shutter clicked hundreds of times.

Pausing, she said, "Now we're going to do all of that again, but this time I want you to move your hips ever so slightly as I shoot. Move your hips and the tops of your legs and your pussy, slowly, in a lewd dance. Seduce. Entice the mate of your choosing with your prized pussy, your rare gem of desire."

Ki almost burst into laughter from Tess's 'over the top' words but regained her composure when she was sprayed again and then surprised herself by moving exactly as Tess asked. She seduced. She lured. She enticed with her sexuality. Her heat and moisture built as the shutter clicked. She worried her arousal would soon be visible, but realized that's exactly what Tess wanted when she stopped shooting long enough to spread Ki's pubes with her fingers. She crafted a temporarily clearer view of Ki's glistening labia. Shutter clicks.

Pausing, Tess slid her finger up and down Ki's aroused slit to coax her lips apart. Her finger was quickly wet. She turned her hand upside down and slid the finger into Ki's pussy. Ki gasped. She curled it to stroke the front of Ki's tight tunnel and g-spot. Ki's breath quickened with her heartbeat. She trembled. Her eyes and pussy opened with the stroking. Tess withdrew her glistening finger and coated Ki's labia with slick pussy fluids. All for the perfect picture. As she adjusted her equipment for the next series of shots, her finger absently wandered to her mouth.

The equipment whirred with shutter clicks.

Tess took thousands of pictures - the beauty of digital photography. Seventy pictures of a shoulder and sixty of shoulder blades or a foot. Pictures of Ki's hands and chest and neck and lips and face. Pictures of her hairline behind her ear. Close-ups as Ki pulled a comb through her hair, glistening with moisture, hanging to the small of her naked back and lit by the sun. Hundreds of her hips and ass and stunning pelvic bones. Pictures of Ki standing, bent over, laying stretched out and curled up. A complete study of the slope and curve of her breasts - from warm, softly focused shots to wet and starkly goose-bumped, from powdered dry to glistening with oil. From shaded in dim light to aglow in sunlight.

The temperature of the room increased when Tess worked oil into Ki's skin. Her oiled nakedness glowed. They both glowed when Tess rolled Ki's nipples between her fingers, making them stiffer for the pictures. It got hotter when she looked into Ki's eyes as she licked her nipples. Hotter yet when Tess sucked a nipple and it stiffened. Ki pushed her tit further into Tess's mouth and moaned. The heat burst into flames when Tess's gentle sucking grew more passionate and her hands roamed and her fingers invaded private places.

Together they desperately pulled Tess's clothing off. Both of them naked. Together. Ki loved the inviting 'give' of Tess's larger breasts in her hands. She squeezed them to present the nipples and licked them wildly. Tess moaned. Ki continued flicking with her tongue when she sucked the nubs into her mouth. Hands fell to ass cheeks to pull their hips together.

They entwined like they were rolling down a hill. Every part touched every part with kisses finding faces and necks and nipples and hands and pussies. Hands squeezed and held - hands held hands - and held tits and faces and the back of necks and pushed down and pushed legs apart. Fingers found wet places, private places. The air was rich with moans and excited gasps, cries of joy and amazement. They didn't know where they were rolling and they didn't care and they were shameless and fearless.

Their entangled passion squirmed into a position with mouths and probing tongues on pussies. They licked and stroked each other. They lustily tasted each other. They orally loved for the joy of it with no goal or destination beyond the moment but one took shape unbidden and rose from the depths of their wet heat. A gravity. The primal pull for orgasmic release.

They were pulled together towards the growing inevitability. Rising together. Climbing together. Clawing for it then in a frenzy of licking and sucking and excitement and they needed it and they had to get there and someone was crying out and Tess's orgasm burst within and release flushed through her in powerful waves. Her climax shook her like a rag-doll and washed through her soul. She fell - released and floating and freed and knew she was alone when they should still be together and knew the cry was Ki's and knew Ki was still clinging to the precipice edge.

Ki marveled at Tess's orgasm - its approach heralded by quickened breathing and heartbeat and sounds and the way her pussy trembled against Ki's tongue. As Tess clenched with the imminence of her blossoming climax Ki shrank from the pull of her own primal need. She felt climactic shudders wrack Tess's body and tasted her rich ejaculate even as she pushed away from the intensity between her own legs. It was too much. She felt like something inside was about to break and cried out and Tess drifted alone into the blissful moment after.

~~~

As their breathing slowly returned to normal they lazily re-squirmed until they were face to face. They were in the warmth of their soft embrace with breasts together, and stomachs and pubic mounds and thighs. Their mood was light and Tess said, "Well THAT isn't how my photo shoots usually go..." and their laughter was soft and easy. They loved each other and had been intimate in a new way and it felt natural.

Tess smoothed Ki's rich hair. She kissed Ki's forehead and looked at her open face. She wondered why Ki hadn't orgasmed. We were 'right there' together and then she stopped? The realization came to Tess in that moment. "You've never had an orgasm." She said it as a statement and a question.

Ki shook her head and fought to keep the tears from starting.

"Not even masturbating?" Tess asked.

Ki shook her head again and her chin trembled. She so didn't want to talk about this.

"Oh...Ki." Tess said affectionately.

"It's so easy for you." Ki responded wistfully.

"But it didn't use to be." Tess stated. "James taught me how to give myself. I learned how to become the abandon of our love making. He took me over the edge and then let me go. I'd had orgasms before - but not like the ones he loves me to. And I was never multi-orgasmic before."

"But I think there might be something wrong with me," Ki countered, "physically I mean?"

"There is so nothing wrong with you." Tess said softly. "Your pussy was so wet and ready and beautiful. You need an experienced lover to show you. You need a man who knows what he's doing Ki."

They both thought of Gus then, Ki's 'Pilot in Command'.

"Let's choose which pictures to send to your pilot." Tess said.

~~~

On returning to Wisconsin Gus decided to spend some time in his hangar office. He needed to catch up after being 'unplugged' for most of the day. The small office in his hangar was more comfortable than formal and was the perfect place for his subdued fatigue. When he got home it would be dinner and scotch and sleep. The events of the morning at Madison airport seemed distant, but he wanted to think about them quietly.

He'd been foolish to think he could reprise what he'd experienced with Kait - no matter how right Ahkiiwan had seemed. But he remembered how beautiful and open Ki looked when they met. At the very moment he was picturing her, his private email indicated a new message - from her. He opened it.

"Gus,

"I'm so sorry about this morning. Tess and I are very close and she was worried about me because she's the one who suggested I consider an arrangement in the first place. She's in an arrangement in Chicago that she cherishes and wanted me to have what she has.

"Thank you for the gift and even more for your wonderful note. It meant so much to me. You are the man I hoped to find, and now I've wrecked everything before it even started.

"I so regret my indiscretion. Even if you no longer want to see me, will you please forgive me?

"Ki"

~~~

His first reaction was a mixture of quiet joy, regret that he'd overreacted at the airport and a vague trepidation because he so badly wanted this to happen. He told himself to go slowly.

He replied:

"Ki,

"I apologize for overreacting this morning.

"Gus"

~~~

Ki read his starkly neutral response and decided to send him the pictures she and Tess picked out. She wanted to send them before he stopped communicating at all -- and before she changed her mind. She sent five pictures with a note.

"Gus,

"I wanted to share some pictures that Tess took after we got back from the airport. We took them so I could send them to you.

"Please tell me if you like them.

"Ki"

The pictures she attached were artistically and sexually stunning. One was her hip and part of her ass from behind at a 45° angle. Another was taken from alongside her head, looking down the length of her prone body. She was naked. Her right knee was raised. Her dark nipples and pelvic bones and pubic bush were prominent. The third was a close-up of her mouth with her tongue peeking out between barely parted, moist lips. The fourth was taken from behind. In it she was naked and bent over at the waist. Her legs were spread shoulder length apart and the lighting was from in front, pulling the viewer's attention to obviously swollen pussy lips, visible in stark profile and beckoning from the center of her incredible thigh-gap. The tight smooth cheeks of her smallish bubble but and slim toned thighs perfectly framed the molten core of the photo. The fifth shot was a bare breast and taut nipple, sunlit from alongside so the nipple cast a shadow across half the frame. The lighting emphasized how turgid her nipple was. It strained with arousal.

~~~

Gus hadn't moved since sending his earlier message. He didn't move when he opened the new email, but his cock did. Jesus she's beautiful. He stopped himself from immediately telling her how incredible the pictures were. He heeded his resolve to slow down.

He gazed excitedly when he first looked at the photos so he concentrated on viewing them calmly. The detail in the photos kept them from appearing pornographic. The lighting and the focus and the composition and other things Gus couldn't identify rendered them artistic. The viewer knew the photographer was capturing beauty rather than body parts and their quality made them even more stimulating. He'd never seen a lovelier photographic depiction of the female form. Yet something bothered him.

After looking at the images for a while, and thinking about their earlier conversations, Gus gradually began to understand what was niggling in the back of his mind. Ahkiiwan hadn't revealed herself to him. Not really. She hadn't said what she wanted. He'd described the feelings he had in his relationship with Kait and said he wanted to feel that again. She'd listened. She hadn't said what she was seeking? What is this all about for her? What does she really want? He wondered if it was only about the money. He would support her financially of course, but didn't want 'pay for play' - with Ki or anyone else.

In her first message to him on that website she said that he described what she was also looking for, better than she could have. But had he, really? What was the real reason she posted her profile on that website, and replied to his message?

Even the pictures. They were pictures of her -- naked - yet somehow didn't show her. They were Tess's artistic creations.

He sent his reply.

"Ki,

"I have never seen more stunning images. Your beauty is breathtaking.

"But, for all they show, you haven't revealed yourself to me. What do you want Ki? What do you need?

"You know I am well off. I know you have worrisome financial needs. I'm sorry about that. From the conversations we've had, I'm convinced you're a good person. So, I will help you financially if that's what you need. I will send it to you and we never have to meet or communicate again. How much Ki? Ten thousand, twenty? More? Tell me and I'll take care of it.

"I will help you now. No strings. No questions. No further contact.

Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
279 Followers