Pilot in Command Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
279 Followers

He pushed against her and she pushed back. She raised her hips to push against him. They worked him up and down just a little, to coax at her hole, to convince her pussy. It wasn't giving. He worried he would hurt her if he forced harder. He started to back off. She felt him. I NEED HIM INSIDE ME. Using the strength of her legs she forced her tight hole onto his head. She felt her wet lips giving. OH. Finally sliding and stretching over his smooth head until it suddenly slipped inside her. OHHHHH FUCK. Just the plum shaped head but Jesus, inside her!

And detonation.

She cried out as the first climax of her life tore her from sensibility. OHHHH FUCK. OHHHHH FUUUCK! Heat burst from her cunt and washed through her like dancing flames of wildfire. Oh fuck, oh fuck... The flames reached every part of her.

She realized she'd wrapped her slim legs around his thighs. She felt him stop, knew he was thinking to let her recover. She flexed her sinewy legs to pull herself further onto his cock. OH. OH. He responded by pushing. Feeding himself into her tight heat. Her arms and legs were locked around him. Desperately encouraging him to force more cock into her center. OH. OHH. Stretching. Inch by inch. Impossibly filling. Until he was wearing her on his stiff manhood like a tight glove.

They paused. She was so full she couldn't catch her breath. So stuffed it was too much. Then he started to move in her marvelous tunnel. As he pulled partway out on a backstroke she felt relief that she had room inside again. But she ached with need to be filled like she had been. They quickly fell into a rhythm with her relaxing as he pulled back and pulling with her legs when he thrust in. With loud OH's capping each thrust. In just a few strokes their fucking became powerful full length thrusts that slammed home with a slapping sound and primal grunts. OH's and GRUNTS and Jesus she was there again. Fuck she was right there again. Detonation. OH. OH. OHH FUUUUUCK.

Twenty two years to have the first orgasm of her life. Two minutes to have her second. And Ki was hot liquid. Melted. Flowing. Primal instinct that originated in the first mating of man and woman coursed through her now. A river of sexuality in spring flood stage. What had been dammed for twenty two years could no longer be contained. It could only be ridden. And they did. Jesus they did.

The kitten Gus took into his arms had become a wild she-cat with talons and sharp needs. A bucking fur-ball with a hot wet mess core. He was holding on for the ride of his life. They filled the room with primal sounds. Gasoline thrown onto the flame of their fucking. After she blew through her third wild O he fell into the chase. Their violent thrusting became goal driven and he was with her and they were riding their fuck and they fell in together and they became bound together in their thrusts and their grunts were harmony and their blood heated until it was searing and they were coming to it and they were close and thrusting and clutching and unstoppably fucking until their bodies clenched together and their cum spewed together and mixed together and became one thick, sticky release of love and the depth of it poured from their mouths in a soulful OHHHHHH. More OH's as their thrusting slowed, calmed, and ended in one final thrust. Oh.

The last fucking drop of their fucking finally, fully, ejaculated. All of what they had to give, combined in love. Two people. So different. So willing. Melted. Fulfilled. One mess.

They held with slowing heartbeats. Limbs releasing. Relaxing. In awe. A soft kiss with eyes open. Smiling pools to fall into.

Their new reality.

~~~

Author's note: Once again, thanks to Bill for pushing me to continue this story. To get past the awkwardness. Now I look forward to the next chapter.

Feedback and ratings appreciated as always. Fuel my writing and the next chapter will follow sooner.

Thanks for reading.

MP


Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
279 Followers