Pilot in Command Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will not buy you, or your attention, or your time.

"Or, if your real need isn't financial, if you want, I will be your lover.

"Gus"

~~~

As happened in their earliest exchanges, his message left Ki breathless. She was stunned how wet she became from his simple words. How badly she wanted him to take her as his lover. I need this. She undressed as she walked into her bedroom. No makeup, no brushing her hair, no teasing her nipples to make them stand out -- they couldn't possibly get stiffer than they already were. She set the camera timer on her phone and aimed it at the full length mirror on her closet door. She stood revealed from head to toe when the shutter clicked, feet spread slightly, arms spread slightly with hands palm forward. Showing Gus her naked body unadorned. Raw. Offering herself to him. There was a shy, yet sexually needy look on her face.

She sent the photo with a brief message:

"Here I am. I want you to be my lover. Please."

~~~

It was his turn to be breathless. Oh...My...God. He'd never beheld such pure beauty. Never encountered such unpretentious sexuality. The sexual need on her face was intoxicatingly seductive. He was stiffer than a teen seeing his first naked woman in the flesh.

He sent a reply:

"You are exquisitely beautiful Ki. You excite me beyond words."

~~~

Her reply was immediate and surprised them both:

"Show me."

~~~

So much for moving cautiously he thought. I want to show her. He was the only one in the hangar. He went into the washroom and stood before the mirror. He peeled off his shirts, undid his belt and jeans and pushed them down. His cock was stiff and pulsing because of her picture. With a mind of its own, it got stiffer thinking that this beautiful young woman wanted to see it.

He took two mirror photos with his phone, both from chest to knee. One was from the side, in light that made the veins so pronounced they cast shadows. In the other he'd given his thick shaft two full strokes and was holding it with his large hand wrapped part way around the base. It was standing on its own with the first drop of pre-cum already visible, emerging from his slit.

Looking at the second photo he thought maybe he shouldn't send it. He knew his girth intimidated most women, even as it excited them. His smooth head was even more oversized than the shaft. Over the course of his sexual life a handful of women had said "No way" after seeing it hard, though only one hadn't changed her mind about trying. Beyond size, his cock looked angry in the selfie -- predatory.

But he wanted to show her. He only wished he could see her face when she first saw his cock engorged and stiff with lust for her. Where's "go slowly" now?

He added a note before tapping 'send'. "The effect of your naked beauty."

~~~

"Oh." Ki's hand went to her mouth when she opened the pictures. She'd never seen a cock like his. Sure, in porn where nothing is quite real, but not for real. Not hanging on a man she knew. Not hanging heavy on a man she would make love to? She'd never thought about spreading her legs for a cock she didn't know would fit. She was tight -- her few lovers had complained she was too tight -- and wondered whether he would tear her.

Her free hand dropped to her mound and felt the heat and moisture as she imagined holding his cock. She thought about its weight and texture. It would be hot in her hand. She pictured the look in his eyes, staring into hers as she licked his length, and around his smooth head, and stretched her lips to take him into her sucking mouth. She trembled when she thought about lying on her back with her legs spread and getting the smooth head slick with her juices and straining with him to push his cock into her pussy - then gasping as he fed all of his thick fuck-beast into her.

When her imagination pictured him pumping her she was startled to realize she was rubbing herself. She imagined her legs wrapped tightly around his lower back urging him to fuck her deeper and saw her fingernails digging into his back, begging him to give it to me and...She was even more startled to come to her senses again, with a start, in her small apartment, with her phone in her hand.

Was he waiting for a response? Just weeks ago, before 'all this' even started, I didn't know what I wanted. I certainly didn't know what I need. I never used words like 'cock' or 'pussy' and certainly not talking with a man. I'd die first. But now I want to tell him how beautiful his cock is. I need to tell him what I want to do with him.

I can't! But this is my chance. It's right here for me. He's right here. If I dare.

If I don't I'll wonder for the rest of my life. A life as a Mrs. Jim Jensen type?

What do I have to lose? Why am I so afraid of being real?

Here goes, she finally concluded. She wrote:

"Gus,

"I've never talked with anyone as I'm about to with you. I think I'd die before saying this out loud, in person. At least, so far?

"Your cock is beautiful. I want to touch you and hold you. I want to feel your weight. I want to feel your heat in my hands and against my face and in my mouth and filling my pussy. I want to please you with my body. I need you to fuck me with your magnificent cock. Soon.

"Please.

"Call me?

"Ki"

But when she reread her message she thought I can't send this! It's too much. I need to wait and think about this. And with that thought she pictured him waiting for a response and she knew if she waited she would never - ever - send it and she would never be at this moment with him again...and she hit send.

~~

He called.

Twenty minutes later they had a plan. They were both going to be in Madison in two days. Ki had a meeting with her Masters professor that would wrap up by noon and Gus would be getting to Madison around one, so they agreed to meet at his company's condo on Lake Mendota, 8 blocks from campus. Because she would arrive at least an hour before him, he gave her the codes to the building and the unit. It was the entire top floor of the 5 story building. He told her to make herself at home and use the shower or kitchen or whatever she liked. He said he'd text when he was arriving so he wouldn't startle her.

~~~

But it was the other thing he said at the end of their conversation that was weighing on her. The last thing he'd said, "I can't wait to be in a room filled with the wild sounds of your orgasms."

I have to tell him, she thought. It might change his mind, but I have to tell him. She texted to see if he was still available to talk and moments later her phone was ringing.

"What's up Ki?"

"Can you talk for a few minutes?" she asked tentatively, still searching for how to say it.

"Sure, I'm driving from the hangar." Her anxiety was loud in the silence that followed. He continued more softly, "what is it Ki? Something's wrong?"

"I don't -- well, I haven't." she said.

"What?" he delicately asked. "What is it?"

Finally, she let it out it in a gush. "You said you want to hear me orgasm when we make love. But I don't orgasm. Or I haven't. At least so far I mean, I haven't ever and I'm not very experienced and I'm so afraid you're not going to like being with me and think I'm not exciting like your last lover and wish you weren't with me and I don't want to be disappointing and don't know what I'm doing and I'm afraid I'll be a bad lover and clumsy and boring and..." She let her words trail off when she ran out of breath.

It took enormous effort to keep from crying, especially when she added, "I want to. I want to know what it feels like." Her voice was pleading.

In the ensuing silence he listened to the anxiety in her breathing and wished he could hold her until it passed. She waited, trying to calm herself. After 10 seconds that lasted forever, he spoke.

"Ahkiiwan, will you trust me?"

"Yes?" She answered softly, unsure.

"You will orgasm when we make love. I'm thrilled it will be with me. I'm hard already Ki." There wasn't a trace of doubt in his voice.

Ki felt her wetness. "But how..."

"When I was 19 I learned about making love from an older woman. She was 57. She was my lover for the summer." He struggled for the right words. "Everyone, every animal, can fuck. She taught me how to make it more."

"She taught you techniques?" Ki asked.

"No -- well, yes. She was very skilled but that's not what I mean. She taught me how to feel. How to experience. She taught me how to quiet the noise."

"What does that mean?" Ki asked.

"I'll give you an example. The first time we made love she undressed me. After removing my briefs she knelt with her face near my crotch. She was fascinated. She felt my cock and balls and weighed them in her hands and licked and tasted. She seemed spellbound."

Scared, more like, Ki thought. She hadn't seen one like his either.

"Then she undressed, slowly. In front of me. Watching me. She was very beautiful. I was embarrassed to look at her, look anywhere below her face. She was smiling. Not a mocking smile. A knowing smile. She said 'Gus, don't you want to look at my body?' I think I actually gulped. She started squeezing her tits until I had to look at them. She played with her nipples and squeezed them.

"When she was sure I was spellbound by what her hands were doing, she slid them lower, to her pussy. 'Come look,' she said as she started to play with herself. I knelt as she had with me. She stroked her lips until they were wet and opening. She slid her middle finger all the way in, curling it, moving in and out. She slid it back out and slowly raised her hand to her mouth with my eyes following every inch. She sucked on her finger.

"'Explore me.' She said, 'Taste me.' I did. Ki, do you see what she started to teach me that afternoon?"

"Kind of?" She replied.

"I was caught in myself. I was concerned with how I'd look. I didn't want to look inexperienced or unsophisticated or immature. I was trapped in how I was presenting myself. That day and that summer she showed me there's no place for such concerns when people make love. Making love is about going beyond feeling self-conscious. It's about experiencing another and being experienced. It's about the freedom of shedding inhibitions with our discarded clothing.

"She taught me to lose myself in the touch and taste and smell and sounds of making love. She replaced my anxiety with freedom."

Ki warmed with the possibilities. I could be free. Finally. "Will you help me?" She asked. "Show me?"

"Yes." After long seconds of silence he added, "Just us. Learning each other. Safe to explore and experience."

Ki's anticipation flowed.

Gus's anticipation grew.

~~~

Ki used the code to enter the garage below the building and was immediately aware how out of place her aging Toyota looked amongst the luxury sedans and SUVs. Eight slots were reserved for his condo because his company sometimes entertained there. She entered the code to the separate elevator for the fifth floor. She was relieved nobody was in the parking garage to wonder who she was to be using that elevator. Arriving at his private floor, the doors opened to a foyer, and another keypad to gain entry to the condo. She entered.

She was stunned. It was gorgeous. The luxury was evident in perfection without opulence. A bright main room. Large enough to entertain a group. Two walls were all window. It felt like she could fall into Lake Mendota from the wrap around balcony. The floor plan opened into a large modern kitchen, equally bright. She followed a hallway to the master bedroom with another wall of glass facing the lake and a king bed.

She wandered into the master bath. There was a walk-in slate shower with a rain-shower head in the ceiling and three other shower heads on the walls. It included a shoulder height window to the outside. Ki was excited. Her apartment had a small curtain-ring shower in a free-standing tub. She was over an hour early. Decided there was plenty of time to try it. Towels and soap and shampoos were all laid out.

She stripped. The mirror covering one wall displayed her excitement. Like any young woman, she checked herself out. Proud of her athleticism, she saw lithe legs and a toned torso. The light caramel color of her Native American skin. B cup breasts with pronounced chocolate nipples. Visibly stiff. She opened the window inside the shower. The breeze brushed across her skin.

She got all the heads going and immersed herself in luxurious excess. Each head delivering five times the volume of her own. Despite the craziness of what she was doing there, doubts and second thoughts washed away. Maybe because the idea was so crazy? Showering. In a luxury condo. Owned by a powerful man she hardly knew. Handsome. Virile. Confident. To fuck. And maybe lick each other and maybe more and who could know what they would do? An experienced man. And he was confident she would orgasm.

The wild excitement of the possibilities made her wet inside. The hands washing her bush quickly turned to pleasure. A frenzy against her lips. A swirling dance around her clit. Hands playing her excitement. She rode her passion in a galloping race of intensity. No. Wait. Stop! Not like this. I don't want my first one to happen alone. I want it with him. She stopped.

Her breathing calmed. Her heartbeat slowed. Her knees jelly. It was going to happen right then. It's going to happen today, so soon with him. She finished bathing. Turned off the shower heads. Dried herself with a plush towel.

She walked the condo in naked excitement. She wanted to calm herself. But not too calm. Her nakedness reinforced her determination to not be self-conscious. To be uninhibited. To show him everything. To surprise him and make him want her. She wanted to be a woman who fired his lust and stoked it. To feel his heat.

Confident until her phone dinged with his text. "15 minutes".

Then she was shaky with anticipation and anxiety. More than anything she wished he was already there so she could stop wondering what was next. She still had to decide how to dress for him. There were options in her shoulder pack. Walking to go through her pack she stepped into the workout room for a quick look.

Equipped like a personal membership gym. But there was also a padded bench unlike anything you'd see in a gym. And heavy eye bolts in the wall near it and anchored in the ceiling above it. And recessed D-rings in the floor. Ki stared. She was dry-mouthed but didn't think of backing out. It could be for anything.

She busied herself anew with what to wear, where to wait, how to greet him? I thought I had this all decided...

~~~

She was in the master bedroom when he opened the front door and said "Hello?" in that friendly voice. He saw her step into the bedroom doorway just as he started calling "Ahkiiwa-". His body froze with his voice.

Stunning young woman. Standing in the bedroom doorway. One hip cocked, just a bit, just so he could tell. Leaning softly into one hand on the door frame at shoulder height. Wearing one of his starched long sleeve buttoned down white shirts. Five sizes too big on her. It covered her sex and accentuated her slender legs. He pictured her thigh gap from the pictures. The shirt sleeves were rolled back enough to show her slender wrists. The shirt was open in a narrow V from her neck almost to her navel where one button was buttoned. Tan skin stark against the crisp ivory. Not another stitch underneath. Her lustrous hair hung impossibly black against the white fabric.

Pure sex. With a face of unspeakable innocence. And a beguiling expression that said, "I don't know what I have?" And a shy, "Show me?"

She backed into the bedroom. He followed. They stopped just inside. He cradling her upturned face in his hands. Her eyes questioned. He kissed her. His tongue teased at her lips until they parted to invite him into her mouth. No rush, no force, and no question he was in command of their kiss. Ki relaxed with the knowledge she was a passenger on this ride. She knew her skilled pilot would deliver them safely.

His hands travelled her curves from outside the crisp shirt. They wandered below the shirt tail to her slender legs. He caressed her sinewy thighs as he circled higher again, from the soft area of her inner legs to the flawless curve of her ass. His hands fit perfectly on her cheeks. He squeezed them. He pulled her to him. Her only awareness was his hard heat, pressed tight to her sex. Her liquid sex.

His kiss moved to her neck as her head fell back. Moved lower as he bent his knees. His kisses trailed down the open V of the shirt until they came to the button. He opened it. She sighed. He tamed a growl. He kissed past her navel, down the valley between her pelvic bones. Her hips and pelvis led him to her sex where he buried his face in her black bush. He inhaled. His tongue found her slit, so open and wet it was on display inside her curly cover. Hot wet mess in a jungle. He knew to steady her feminine hips with his hands when his tongue invaded. Her soft "oh" intensified his licking.

He was surprised when she stepped back from him. He didn't know how close she was. She did. She was so close she was surprised she could still stop. He didn't know how badly she wanted her first orgasm to be on his cock. She did. She slid the shirt off her shoulders as she backed to the bed. She scooted back on the opened sheet. She spoke. "Show me all of you." Her voice a whisper, but so hoarse it seemed out of place coming from her mouth.

Gus bent over and started with his shoes and socks. His pants were next. He watched her as he unbuttoned his shirt. Her eyes were roaming everywhere on him. Openly appraising him. The freedom of her wandering gaze excited them both. He shed the shirt and pulled the T over his head. Her eyes grew wider with each garment, with the inevitability of the next. His cock tented his boxers. Their eyes locked. He slipped one hand inside his boxers to hold his cock flush as the other shoved the boxers down. Her eyes dropped to his cock and stayed there. Hard flesh in place of the pictures brought reality to his cock and their nakedness and what they were going to do.

She pushed herself back to the pillows. She bent her legs to raise her knees partway. She opened her legs enough for him to see her sex. His cock was pointed at her face. Pre-cum was visibly emerging from the slit. His hand wrapped around the thick shaft. Both her hands were at her pussy. He started to stroke himself. Two fingers disappeared into her heat in response. She worked herself, but not too much. So close.

Gus smeared pre-cum on his slick head. She opened her legs wider. A trickle of desire snaked towards her taint. So fucking close. He climbed onto the bed, between her legs. She wanted to scream her need but trembled instead. God he was huge. Fuck she was close. He held his cock by the base, poised at her tight hole. She coated fingers in her liquids and started smearing her slipperiness onto his shaft. She moaned feeling the weight of his hard heat, knowing it was going to be inside her. All of it. Stretching her. Fucking her. She guided his cock with both hands.