Pimpin' Sports Ch. 01

Story Info
Me fuckin' and pimpin' some women in sports.
1.6k words
2.6
10.2k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

THIS IS A FUCK PARODY... IT AIN'T REAL PLAYA

MY FAMILY IN THIS STORY :

MY COUSIN ERIN ANDREWS (HERSELF)

Midtown Manhattan, New York 2:30 pm

"Yeah whore take those cocks... you wanna be one of my hoes... you gotta be down for the fuck and suck parade baby! FUCK HER DAMN MOUTH DUDE! Nut in it!"

Some clients... and myself... were running a train on ESPN's Linda Cohn. She was laid out on a conference table, in an upscale hotel, while myself and 6 other guys were gangbanging her senseless. Linda wanted to be one of my hoes and make a lot of money... so I put her to work, to try her out. I called some long time clients and told 'em, $1000 each, for a fuck with Linda. She was covered in her own pussy nut and the other guys' cum. The others had already came twice apiece... I had cum once, in her mature, tight, freckled ass.

It was a tryout... and an easy $6000 for me, plus I was fucking her too, so a win/win. I've already fucked the bitch a bunch of times, but she's got a nice, tight body so another fuck was in order. She was sucking two dicks at a time, sitting back on a guy in her ass, reverse cowgirl, jerk in off two others and I was pounding her pussy, superpimp style. My cock flew in and out of that auburn haired twat, all 10 thick stretching that sexy milf pussy so fucking good. I manhandled those great tits of hers, squeezing our her tit milk. It shot out everywhere. She's got some great tits and I enjoyed roughly molesting them, with my hands. Linda moaned loud around the two cocks in her mouth and squirted for the 8th time. My cock was drenched with her nut. I went ahead and dumped my big load in her stretched out, mature cunt. Linda screamed in delight as my huge cock jerked and pumped my jizz deep up her cunt. I pulled out and pissed all over her auburn haired pussy and erect clit.

Linda screamed again around the two, now cumming, cocks in her mouth. I sprayed her pussy and clit with my warm piss, slowly moving my big ass cock, up and down, drenching her mature, soaked pussy and throbbing clit with it, marking my territory.

I was smoking my second blunt, while I pussy thumped the ho. I kept smoking and walked to her head and blasted her hair and face with the rest of my piss... once again marking my territory. I owned that bitch now. She was one of my hoes and my property. She smiled back at me as I walked off. I got dressed and walked to my room down the hall.

My girls, Sarah Spain and Jemele Hill were waiting in my room for me. We were going shopping, after I fucked Linda. "You two ready to go?" Both of my girls were looking hot as fuck. Sarah was wearing a skin tight, white, Cubs tee shirt and tight jeans and Air Jordan's. Jemele was wearing a tight gold mini dress and heels. Her long black hair was in dreadlocks. She's a hot ass ebony bitch. Sarah's long brown hair was in a braided ponytail. She's a hot ass bitch herself. Her beautiful 36F jugs looked so fucking good, pushing out that Cubs shirt.

"How'd it go with Linda?" Sarah asked as we went down the elevator.

"Good babe... she can fuck, so she'll make me some good paper. I made 6 G's today."

Jemele backed against me. I pulled her mini dress up... no panties... my bitches know what I like... I bent her over and rubbed my big cock, up and down, her wet labia. Jemele was hot for her man and I'm always ready for my girls. "Mmmmmmmm... give it to me daddy. I need that big white dick up in me." Jemele got her wish. I smacked her phat ass, grabbed those dreads and pussy banged my chick right there in the elevator. Sarah was going to stop the elevator for privacy, but I told her not to. I want people to see me fuck my bitches... It turns me on big time. I love showing them off and I love people watching me fuck.

"DAMNNNNNNNN!! POUND THAT SHIT DADDY!! I LOVE YOU BABY... MY MAN'S GOT THE SUPA DICK!!" Jemele looked back at me, smoking a blunt and smiled, licking her tongue out at me. I fucked her black pussy so hard, the noise from my crotch slapping her thighs was echoing in the elevator. I rough drilled her wet snatch through two orgasms, until the elevator reached the 1st floor and opened. An old guy and his much younger girlfriend just stared. I smoked my blunt and smiled, smacking Jemele's phat booty hard. She was screaming in sexual bliss, while I drilled her wet, ebony pussy harder and fucking harder. Sarah was squeezing her perfect 36F tits through her shirt, while she watched us. The old/young couple got in the elevator. I told Sarah to push to go back up, then press to stop it... she did.

The old guy's young blonde girlfriend...she was 20 or so... kept smiling at me while I mercilessly fucked my woman's sweet pussy. I reached under Jemele, with my right hand and squeezed Jemele's soft right tit and motioned for the blonde bitch to come over. She did without even looking at her old boyfriend. I could tell he was a cuckold so I went to work. "Kneel bitch... Hey punk, watch your bitch drink my jizz." Jemele screamed out in ecstasy again and came again, drenching my huge cock with her sweet nut. I pulled out, smacked Jemele's phat ass and the blonde bitch deepthroated me, no problem...10 thick inches down her throat. I grabbed the whore's hair and rough fucked her fucking throat. She smiled around my cock, looking up at me. She was in love with me and I... and her man... knew it.

I cum dumped down her slut throat. She happily drank it all down, sucking me dry. I pulled out and pissed all over her fucking sexy face and big tits... she pulled her white tank top up and shook them for me, as I covered them in piss. She smiled huge the whole fucking time. I pissed on her old boyfriend too. "Take that piss punk. Drink it down!!" He obeyed and knelt down a few feet away and guzzled it down. I shoved my pissing cock down the chick's throat and she gleefully drank down the rest. She sucked me totally dry. She gave me her number, asking to be my ho.

"You're gonna make a good ho for me slut. I'll call you with the details."

"Thank you daddy. I love your cock daddy."

She smiled sweetly at me. I winked at her. Jemele, Sarah and I left and went shopping. I fucked Sarah in the dressing room of a famous Fifth Ave store. I held her in my arms, while we kissed. She had her arms around my head and neck. I bounced her pussy big time on my cock. Those big tits of hers felt so fucking good, as always, rubbing my chest. We almost tore the dressing room down. Sarah screamed out when she came... all four times. I licked her lips as she smiled at me and pumped her perfect, well trimmed, brown haired twat full of my cream. It spilled out of her pussy, around my thick cock. She knelt down and sucked it all up... even off of the floor. Sexy fucking bitch loves my cream. She sucked me clean, pumping my cock and sucking out every fucking drop of jizz.

After shopping we had a foursome back at my hotel with my cousin, Erin Andrews. I fuck all my hot female family members and Erin is absolutely fucking gorgeous... and a great fuck. I fucked all three women in the mouth, pussy and ass. I fucked their awesome titties and made them cum a combined 18 times.

Jemele and I ate vanilla chocolate swirl ice cream out of Erin's pussy and ass at the same time. Erin loved that. Sarah sucked me off, pumping my jizz into a bowl of whipped cream that the three of them all ate up, smiling huge at me, letting it run down their faces and licking it off of each other's faces. FUCK, THAT WAS HOT. They all three leaned over the bowl on the floor and lapped up the jizz flavored whipped cream, letting it fall off of their tongues into the bowl, then lapped it up again, swallowing every drop down. I ass fucked Erin again before we went out again. I manhandled those gorgeous jugs of hers, while I railed up her tight, well toned ass, smacking it hard and fucking it so motherfucking hard.

Fuck, I pounded all three bitches the right way. They came 8 more times. Sarah and Jemele got jealous of me just fucking Erin, so I ass fucked them too. It delayed our night out but hey, fuckin' tops clubbin' any day. We all sat around and smoked a blunt before we got dressed. I fondled Erin's sweet titties, while we smoked. "Mmmmmmmm... I love your hands on my tits baby. My cousin knows how to make me purrrrrrrrrrrr." Erin... and the rest of us laughed. She loved my tit play.

It was another fun night for Superpimp. I'm the man and the bitches know it. I love pimpin' and I love fuckin'. I've pimped Erin numerous times. I got a two million dollar payday with her. A rich banker and fan of hers really wanted to fuck her. I took her to Switzerland and we went skiing and partied there to celebrate. Sex is my business and business is always good... damn good... I'm Pimpin' Sports.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers