Our Secret Ch. 01: Pine Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dad and son sat on a couch. The son's leg looped over the dad's leg. Janice, on the floor between her son's legs and the daughter between Dad's. Yup, they were. Mom gave her son a blowjob, and the daughter serviced Dad. I was slammed, even after everything that I saw today. I put my fingers in my pussy and watched.

Dad and son had nice cocks -- definitely not 'Jason-sized.' Janice and her daughter were enthusiastically gobbling cock, and the men held their heads. I could not believe how turned on I was.

The girls swapped off a few times and kissed each other in between. Hot, deep, tongue-swapping kisses. Oh fuck. I've never been with a woman. I've thought about it and might try it. Seeing this spiked my curiosity.

Now, it was the main event. The guys slid forward, and Janice moved over her son, took his nice cock in her hand, and slid down. Next to her, Dad held his cock as the daughter took it in. I came all over the ground. It was then that motion caught my eye. I froze and peered through the brush.

Dad. About ten yards away. He must have come up the other side. He stood behind a bush, staring in the window. My father had an erection, and he was masturbating. Oh fuck.

My dull, normal, world ripped to shreds. In less than ten hours, my sexual mores had been wrecked and replaced. I'm masturbating watching a family have sex. I liked watching Janice ride her son's cock. The woman was perfect. Her daughter was a close copy. The men were handsome and trim. All of them were very into loving each other. My pussy was running, my nipples painfully hard. I looked over. I'm watching my father masturbate as he watches them while I cum all over my hand. I don't know where to look. I liked watching my dad. The man I most admire and respect stroking his rigid penis while watching a family have sex.

My father likes incest? Does that mean he looks at me sexually? Or is he ignoring the family part and just getting off being a voyeur? What about me? As my eyes flicked back and forth between the shocking events, I had to admit I liked the idea of family fucking. The shit you learn about yourself. As I said. I'd never given incest a thought; now my hand is covered in my cum as I watch my father masturbate and picture him above me, fucking me. I tried to stay still and quiet as I masturbated. In the house, Janice's family swapped around. For the first time, I watched two women make love. The guys stroked each other as mom and daughter were in sixty-nine on the floor.

They returned to fucking as the guys headed for the finish line. They swapped back and forth. Dad pulled out of the daughter at the last minute, and the son pulled out of Janice. The guys came all over their faces, and I drenched the ground again. Dad was gone by then. I'd seen my father orgasm twice. He cums a lot, and it went far.

I walked towards our cabin. Reality set it. What do I say? What do I want? This is a dangerous situation. Desire is one thing, but our family is tight. I do or say the wrong thing, and it could wreck everything. Dad likes incest, but is it just a voyeuristic thing? Do I really want to fuck my father? For now, what happened in Pine Forest would stay in Pine Forest.

We went over the job at dinner, comparing notes and making plans. I joked about the sister and brother I saw, and Dad mentioned that a family was enjoying their time in their cabin as he worked behind it. Dad let it drop, so I did, too. He said nothing about Janice and her family, so I kept it to myself.

Back at our cabin, it was all business, mostly. The table had a bench on one side, and we sat there reviewing the drawings we'd made and ensuring we had all the information we needed. We were leaving in the morning.

As we worked, Dad would shift around. He got a little closer each time until our legs were in full contact. I liked it. I was still conflicted, but sadly my pussy was doing a lot of my thinking. I focused on the job and not my wet vagina.

Dad abruptly shifted away from me. I wanted to feel him against me. My eyes darted to his crotch, and I smiled internally. My father's penis was half-hard. Yes, my father wants to have sex with plain old me. My pussy flooded. I didn't know what to do next.

It was late when we finished. Pine Forest is lovely. We sat on that bench and listened to an Owl hooting. I loved it. I resisted flinching when Dad's hand landed on my thigh. He always does that, but not when we're both naked. The feeling of his strong fingers on the inside of my thigh went right to my center.

"Jenny. Thank you for pushing me to take this job. It's weird, but I feel much closer to you after this experience."

I wanted to shove my father's hand up my pussy and say, 'fuck me, Dad. You know you want to.' But I didn't. I turned, our faces inches apart. "Not something I ever thought about doing with you, but I'm glad we did this."

As Dad got up, he slid his hand down my leg. Usually, he just takes his hand away. This time, his calloused fingers ran over my soft skin. His hand left, and my skin felt cold and exposed. He got up. My father's penis was not flaccid anymore - not hard, but def not soft.

"You shower first, Jen."

Now, I haven't mentioned the shower. It's a shower stall in the corner of the cabin. No walls, just a shower head stuck in the wall and knobs. As I washed, Dad made a point of looking out the window. I washed myself, taking time with my breasts, massaging them, and tugging my rigid nipples. I stroked my pubic region with a soapy hand, spreading my legs and slipping my fingers into my vagina. Without thinking, my other hand moved, and I had a finger doing figure eights on my clit, wishing he would look and knowing why he didn't. I stopped after a few seconds, not wanting to start what I couldn't finish. I had begun a bizarre part of my life.

I watched out the window as Dad showered. Then I noticed the mirror on the wall by the table. Facing out the window, I could see the mirror and my father washing. My pussy swelled as his hands moved over his body. He gave his cock a good wash, and I watched it grow, but he quickly moved his hands. Then it dawned on me. He was watching me masturbate or could have been watching me. So exciting.

**

I slept well. A gentle breeze made the air cool and comfortable. I thought I heard the sounds of sex in the distance, but I cannot swear it wasn't my dirty mind.

I woke before Dad and looked over at his bed. He, on his back, was asleep, snoring with a full erection. I lay on my bed, two feet away, and stared at my father's penis.

He was circumcised. Fully erect, I'm guessing over six inches and thick. A drop of his dew sat at the top of the head of his cock. I love having a cock in my mouth, and I was half out of bed before my sensible mind stopped me. I knelt at the side of his bed, my mouth six inches from my father's hard cock, and stared. If he had woken up, it would have been weird.

I got up, being sensible again. I was mad. I was fucking horny, and there was no place to masturbate. Fingering myself when Dad woke up was not a good plan. Yeah, I know those stories. Well, there are a few more. Stories of family members who thought there was a mutual attraction; acted on it and wrecked a family. Not this girl.

I took a walk down the electric right of way. Yeah, there was fucking, but I stayed on the path. Seeing by accident is one thing; creeping is another.

Dad and I sat beside each other at breakfast, our backs to the wall. He was all business, but he, like me, watched the crowd. I pictured them all having sex. Like last night, Dad's leg was against mine and felt very nice. I caught a few looks. Dad and I were much more comfortable than when we ate in this hall last night. I blushed, wondering if all our 'friends' assumed Dad and I were fucking. I smiled. Well, not yet. Maybe not ever.

We had our final meeting with Janice. Dad kept his tongue in his mouth, and I listened to her, imagining what her pussy tasted like. I was surprised at how I had changed in just twenty-four hours.

Back in clothes, driving home. Dad was in a great mood, as was I. We joked about how weird it felt with all these hot clothes on as we cooked up goofy explanations of our visit to Pine Forest. I had to tease Dad. "Well, you'll take this job if only to gawp at Janice again."

There was a beat of silence. I had been too clever. My mind didn't go to Janice stripping in that office; it went to Janice, on her knees, sucking off her son. Dad laughed it off, but that's where his mind was, too. "I won't lie, Jenny. The woman is amazing."

"I felt like locking myself in a tower. I'm so plain."

Dad slowed the truck, reached over, and put his hand on my thigh, his fingers slipping under the edge of my shorts. "Jenny, I think you're the most beautiful woman I know."

I put my hand over his. So warm and strong. "Even Mom?"

Dad squeezed my thigh, which got my pussy wet. "Well, after Mom, of course."

That made me think of my mother. She's an older, classier version of drab Jenn. Now I'm picturing my mother naked. Does she trim? Does she shave? What does she taste like? I shook my head to clear those thoughts. I can see why people get in trouble with this. Once you're okay with incest, you think everybody is.

"You okay, Jenn?" Dad asked.

I laughed. "Yeah, Dad. Just clearing the memory of everything we've seen."

Dad's answer was barely audible and not meant for my ears. "Not me."

In the driveway of our house, Dad put the truck in park, and we looked at each other. I extended my hand, pinky crooked. "Our secret."

Dad smiled and hooked my pinky as his face moved closer. "Our secret." Dad kissed me on the cheek, right at the edge of my mouth. He always does that, but now it was so freighted with feelings.

At that time, my brother was still in school and living at home. The four of us had dinner, and Dad and I gave the sanitized version of the trip. We talked about timelines and resources. At bedtime, a funny thing happened. We had finished watching a movie and were all headed for bed. Kyle was first and already up the stairs. Mom and Dad were next. I followed them.

Mom was ahead of Dad as they entered their room. My father looked over his shoulder at me as they walked in. He kept eye contact as he closed their door. As the door clicked shut, I noticed I was holding my breath.

I lay naked on my bed, on my thick beach towel. Arrayed in front of me was my arsenal of pleasure. I wasn't sure if I'd get any sleep that night.

Back then, we had a routine in the house. Mom was the office person, so she slept till eight-thirty. She set an alarm-she was not a morning person. Kyle, the college geek, would sleep till nine. I worked for Dad, so I was up at six-forty-five to have breakfast with him and be at the shop by seven-thirty. I always liked that time. I had my father to myself and I felt special. After Pine Forest and that look, I didn't know what to think or do, so I mostly went back to normal.

I usually put on loose shorts and a long tee to have breakfast. Dad wore gym shorts and a tee. That day, I left my wrecked bed, put the drenched towel in the laundry hamper, and slipped on a long tee. That was just in case. I wanted to go naked, but I remembered that caution was prudent.

I needn't have worried. Turning the corner into the kitchen, I saw my father making the coffee gloriously naked. He had not heard me, and I just stood and admired him. Yes, I wanted my father sexually, but I was paranoid that I was misreading everything. Casual is not lust.

"So, I guess what happened at Pine Forest didn't stay?"

Dad laughed as he turned. I immediately noticed that he had trimmed his pubic hair way back to almost nothing. "Well, most of it. If this bothers you, I'll put something on."

I did the craziest thing. I flipped off my tee, walked over, and hugged my father. He nearly flew out of my grasp but quickly joined me. "No, Dad, it doesn't bother me. I think it's something special, just between us. Naked breakfast every day?"

I released him, ignoring how his penis felt against me and how I felt it get larger. Dad returned to the coffee, making no attempt to conceal his half-erection. As he turned back with our mugs, he looked straight at my pussy. "You trimmed."

I blushed. "Oh gawd. I felt like Sasquatch after looking at Janice and Minerva. I see you trimmed, too."

We sat down, and Dad laughed. "Oh? You looked?" He gave a sly smile. "At their pussies?"

Now I blushed at how things had changed. Now Dad is comfortable joking about sex and pubic hair and looking at his penis and other women's vaginas. I liked it.

"Dad, it's impossible not to. You're the same way, but I had to look at everybody.

Dad took a sip and put his mug down. His eyes fixed on mine. "True, I'll admit to looking at every woman there, some more than others, looking at their pussies and breasts."

I got the message, and the chair set got wetter. "I'm just a country girl, and I haven't seen much, so, yeah, I was looking at all those vaginas and cocks. Some more than others."

It was like there was an electric current in the air. We stared at each other for a second that seemed to last an hour. I wanted to crawl over that table, kiss my father like a lover, and demand that he put his erect cock in my needy pussy.

Dad ran his tongue over his lips. I nearly came. I cleaned some butter off my plate and slipped my finger into my mouth. Dad stifled a moan. We were both breathing deeply. Dad turned and looked at the clock. "Gotta get moving."

My father got up, making no attempt to conceal the full erection he had. My nipples were a foot long and ached.

Big job today. A hotel in the nearest city had gone solar, and we were finishing the hookup. Because it was on the roof, the boxes for the wiring were in the executive suite on the top floor, which would have no AC because of our work.

Dad had told Mom that we'd be home around seven unless we got lucky.

We got the carts full of tools and wire up into the room. We had our lunch and a ton of water. We were all set. We would need nothing else, and the room was already warming up.

"Fuck this," I said.

Dad watched as I sat on the bed and took off my work boots, socks, and everything else. His first words were, "Nice thong," as I slipped it down my legs. I stood in front of him. He laughed. "So, I guess this is the new work uniform?"

"For today. It's fucking hot, and nobody is going to bother us."

Dad took his clothes off. As we headed for the utility closet, he joked. "If I get electrocuted because my dick touches a wire, you're gonna have to explain it."

"I'll just get dressed and leave. Tell everyone my dad's a perv and paid the price."

Dad smacked my ass. Well, he smacked it, but his hand lingered. I loved it. "Smart ass."

I wiggled my butt as his hand fell away, "But a nice ass."

Dad looked at my ass and said nothing.

The utility closet wasn't big, so we were on top of each other the whole time we worked. Nothing was energized, so we could work quickly, and we both knew what had to be done and in what order. We got into getting it done, and as a result, there was a lot of touching.

I've worked with Dad a hundred times. Fully dressed, of course. You brush against each other, but it's no big deal, not that day. This closet was small, and we wanted the job done fast. Dad's arm would move across my breasts as he reached. The back of my hand felt his cock as I grabbed wires. He put his hands on my hips, real low, and moved behind me, his cock brushing over my ass. It was like this for the whole job. He never got hard, and I never got wet. We were partners, comfortable naked and getting a job done. We both poured sweat as we worked. I loved every second of it. I loved being in constant contact with this man, my father. I read into every touch. I felt so comfortable.

We had all the lines run, and we were making the connections. It was time for me to make a move.

"I saw you."

Dad paused, then went back to work. "Where?"

I reached across Dad, my arm brushing his cock. "Behind Janice's."

I stood up and moved to his right. He leaned over to get the bundle of wires, the back of his hand brushing my rigid nipples. "Where were you?"

I moved behind Dad, my pubis rubbing his hard ass. "In the brush, on the other side of the transformer. I'd been there for a few minutes."

"Really?"

I stepped it up. "I was touching myself, masturbating, like you."

Dad was reaching around me, and I felt his penis swell. "So, I guess you're okay with that?"

"I did some research. There's stuff on kids, which is gross. But very little on adults. I got on Reddit, and there were threads on it. A lot of fake stuff, but also a lot of family, like Janice's. And a famous case of a mother and son in Texas. There are no numbers of how many adult family members are enjoying sex. No surprise, who's going to tell, right? It comes down to consenting adults, that's it."

I finished my work, and Dad had three more. "Consenting adults." He said. "I hadn't looked at it like that."

I had moved out of the closet. I stood and watched Dad work, my sodden hair draped over my face, my glasses askew, sweat running down the crack of my ass.

Dad was facing the rack of components. "Did you orgasm?"

"Four times, the last when you came the second time."

Dad was reviewing all the wiring. "Consenting Adults?"

"Yes," I replied, having nothing to add.

Dad put the cover on the box and stepped out, going to the room phone--having a short conversation with the stationary engineer. The lights came on, and cool air flowed. It was two O'clock.

We stood in that suite, naked, staring at each other. Dad's eyes roamed over my sweaty body as mine roamed over his. He ran his hand over his forehead and hair. "I'm a sweaty mess. This bathroom has an epic shower, and if you don't mind, I'll go first."

Dad left the door open. I heard the shower start. I looked out the window at the city skyline and then the open bathroom door. It was just the two of us. I exhaled and walked into the bathroom.

The shower was epic--six feet long and four wide, all tile. There is no door or curtain, just a three-quarter wall. Dad stood under the rainfall shower head, his back to me. My hands shook as I stepped up behind him, slipping my arms around his waist.

"Mind if I join you?"

"I was hoping you would. Wash my back?"

I pumped some bath gel into my hands and massaged my dad's back. He leaned against the wall as I savored the feel of his skin. He sighed. I moved my hands down and ran my fingers down the crease of his ass.

"This is dangerous. Are you sure?" He said.

I pressed my body against him, moved my hands around, and massaged his chest. "Touch me."

Dad's hand moved behind him, and I felt his fingers move over my thigh and between my legs. Fat calloused fingers slipped into my vagina.

"Fuck, you're wet. You're like your mother."

I stepped back. Dad's hand fell away. He turned to face me. My father's penis was fully erect. I took his hand and put it back between my legs. "This is how much I want this."

I extended my hand, my pinky curled. Dad smiled and raised his pinky, hooking mine.

"Our secret." We said in unison.

Dad shut off the shower. I followed him into the room. In one motion, he stripped everything but the bottom sheet off the bed with one hand. He turned, and I slipped into his arms. Our faces were angled, and our lips met. His hand slid down my wet back, capturing my ass, one finger toying with my hole.

We kissed desperately. Dad's strong, fat tongue wrestled mine; my hands clenched his back. I opened my legs and let his cock settle lengthwise along my vagina. I could feel my juices flowing out.

Dad broke our kiss and leaned back. His hand trailed up my sides and captured my small breasts, his fingers pinching my nipples, triggering another flow from my pussy.