Our Secret Ch. 01: Pine Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry they're not bigger," I whispered.

Dad leaned in, "I've always loved them. Even more when I finally got to see them. May I?"

"Oh fuck, please," I said as I felt his lips capture my nipple. "Dad, I just came."

My hand found his cock. I was holding my father's erect penis. So wrong, but so exciting. Dad's hand found my drenched pussy, and one long finger slid in, searching and finding my G spot. The orgasm his finger triggered made my legs fail. Dad held me as I came over his hand, panting, gasping, wanting it never to end. He moved his finger out, his hand up, behind my back, hugging me, our lips brushing. "Jenny, get on the bed, on your back. I want to kiss you as I enter you for the first time."

I got on the king-sized bed. Right in the dead center. Then I noticed the mirror on the ceiling. I watched my father get on the bed and nudge my legs open. My pussy, my vagina, wide open for Dad to see. He smiled and ran a finger up my pussy. I gasped and bit my lip. "Please."

He was over me--my dad. My wonderful, loving, strong dad was naked over me. Propped up on his elbows, the weight of his hips on mine. The head of his erect cock pressed at my entrance. Even with the air on, we were sweating, and drops of his sweat fell on my skin. We were both panting. He smiled. "Are you sure?"

I put my hand up and cupped his face, tears in my eyes. "Yes. Consenting adults. Our secret."

I shifted my hips, my vagina capturing the head of Dad's cock.

"Fuck me, father. I want you to fuck me."

He sighed. "I may not last long."

I didn't answer as Dad slid his arms under my shoulders and cupped my head in his hands as his mouth descended on mine, making contact as I felt his penis slide in. I came. He moaned. My legs wrapped around him.

He stroked slowly at first. He broke our kiss, but his face touched mine. I needed more.

"Harder, Dad. You won't break me. I need a good fucking."

"Oh, Jenny," he said as he stepped up his pace.

I lay, clamped around my father as he railed me. The slap of our skin punctuated my orgasms. I watched in the ceiling mirror as my father pillaged my pussy.

"Cumming, baby," Dad yelled and then rammed and held. I swear I felt his release bathing my vagina. Hot, warm, forbidden.

"Keep fucking me, Dad." I moaned.

He did, and he didn't go soft. Dad's fat, hard cock pummeled me. He stopped, pulled out, flipped me over like a rag doll, pulled up my hips, and entered me from behind. I came again. The head of his cock would just touch my cervix. The perfect penis.

I don't know how long we fucked that first time. It was rough and hard; we both needed that. Dad groaned that he was cumming the second time. He pressed in as far as he could and released. I felt so loved as Dad's cum bathed my tunnel.

He fell away onto the bed. He was a sweaty mess but smiling from ear to ear.

My pussy was beat. I haven't had that much sex, but this was the best and the most intense. I lay half over Dad, my head on his shoulder. He stroked my drenched hair, whispering.

"Regrets? Did we make a huge mistake?"

My hand landed on his chest; I moved it lower, pushing the hair and sweat around. I found his flaccid penis and gently held it, my lips at his ear. "Only if we never do this again."

I lay on top of my father as we talked. He told me of his mental evolution from a normal dad to a dad who desires his daughter. I shared my conversion driven by my shock at seeing Minerva and Jason and how my research opened a door for me but also gave a dire warning.

We were in the shower. We had to go home. We bathed each other. Dad massaged my breasts.

"Jenny, I love these. They are so perfect. But we need to think about what happened today. What we have started is dangerous. Let's go home, behave, and talk about this in a few days."

I wanted to get on my knees and take Dad's cock into my mouth. We hadn't done anything but fuck. But I knew he was right.

"Yes, father."

Dad spanked my ass. I'd like more of that.

We were drying off.

"So, that tower job. Did you really ̶?"

I laughed. "Piss in my pants? Oh, yeah. I was terrified, but now I'll admit that after it was all done, I found it exciting to have pissed in my pants with all of you watching."

Dad's eyebrow arched. "Really? Hmmmmm."

I turned to Dad and extended that curved pinky. He smiled and hooked mine in his.

"Our secret."

The drive home was excellent. Dad talked about the nude beaches he and Mom go to and their hookups. I talked about the lame boys I let fuck me. We laughed.

As we got close to the house, Dad got serious.

"Jenny, tonight is Mom's night. She's gonna be horny, and I want her. This is the tough part. You have to understand, Mom is first."

I knew that. I overthink, and when doing that research, I went through every possibility. I made a personal commitment. I'm not going to pursue this as anything more than fun sex. Sport-fucking. That's what I told Dad. He smiled and gripped my hand. "Thank you. No sneaking down to listen at our door or slip it open to watch. I read some of those stories."

"Promise. But you better check for cameras next time."

We were still laughing when we parked the truck.

Seeing Mom after what happened wasn't a problem. I'm not getting in the way of their relationship. But, more important. After seeing what Janice's family got up to, I saw my mother as a potential sex partner.

We had a lovely homecoming. A nice dinner and Dad and Mom went to bed early.

**

I got up, picked up my long tee, and headed for the kitchen the following day. It was Friday.

Dad was making the coffee, gloriously naked. I dropped my tee and pressed my naked body against his, and wrapped my arms around him, holding his growing cock.

"I thought about it all night. I love you, Dad, and this, our having sex, is part of that love. I don't want to be number one; I don't want to have your babies. I want to love my father fully. Now, let me show you."

I gently turned him as I dropped to my knees. Dad's hand touched my head. "Um, Jenny, I haven't showered. Your mother's...."

"Good," I said, slipping my mouth over my father's growing penis. He shoved the dish towel in his mouth, groaning, "Oh fuck. So fuckin hot."

I had never thought about women sexually. No friend ever made a pass, and we never talked about it. But now, after Pine Forest, I'm sucking my father's cock and licking my mother's cum off it, wondering how it tastes from the source.

I love sucking cock. I learned young that it was a way to keep the boys from fucking me until I was ready. Dad didn't last long. I felt his penis growing and twitching. He whispered hoarsely. "Jenny, cumming soon, baby."

I went mmmmmmm and tongued his cockhead. Dad sighed and released. His cum jetting, bouncing off the back of my mouth, pungent, earthy, and family.

I let his cock slip from my mouth and looked up. Dad touched my face. "You didn't have to."

I opened my mouth. "I wanted to. I love you, and I love how you taste."

Dad helped me up, and then I muffled a squeal as he picked me up and put me on the island, the granite cold against my skin. I lay back as Dad spread my legs, looking at me.

"Now my daughter is going to cum in my mouth."

My legs over Dad's shoulders, his tongue teasing my clit, his finger running up and down my slit. Nonstop cumming. Dad licked and swallowed. His mouth was hard against my pussy as I orgasmed, filling his mouth, him swallowing and going for more.

We were late for work that day.

We have never been caught. Dad and I fuck whenever and wherever we can. It's fun. On my wedding day, Dad slipped into my hotel room and fucked me in my wedding dress. I told him he couldn't cum in me that day. Dad didn't mind. He didn't know the real reason.

What Dad didn't know was that Mom and Kyle would be stopping by to have sex, too. No, not together. You see, I'm having sex with every member of my family, but none of them know. I think Kyle might be fucking Mom, but I'm not going to try and confirm that.

Only my husband, Jim, and now you, know.

Our Secret.

So, this is planned as a series. Kyle and Mom will get involved with Jenny. I'm waiting to see how this story is received, then I'll decide. Please leave a comment.

Thank you.