All Comments on 'Pine Grove Experiment: The Harkins'

by incestfetishist

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg what would I not give to be part of this incestuous fucking orgy.Totally blissed up on cunt juice and debauched fucking. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

starboy47starboy47about 2 years ago

Hey this story should continue further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

no pregnancy!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Stupid premise. No romance. Boring and totally predictable.

smltwnguysmltwnguyabout 2 years ago

Funny Stuff. An additional chapter would be good if it backfired on the government.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This could be a really nice series, revolving around the small town of Pine Grove. Bring in the Aunt and Uncle, with their families, for more Harkin family fun. Let’s find out how the other families in Pine Grove are making out with the “air freshener”. There could be some exciting times in the towns schools and churches if they are using aphrodisiac drug.

I hope there is a chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Innovative story line. Enjoyed it twice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good. Complete. Could make future stories spinning off of the ending of this story...........

WrangelFitzWrangelFitzabout 2 years ago

Good story! Particularly liked that they could tell they were being altered, but unable to tell why (because they were programmed not to suspect the device?). Nice work.

GreyBaerdGreyBaerdabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the mind control element in this story and I agree with a previous post which suggested it backfiring on the government. It would be amusing for knowledge to go public, and the military and government prepared to be apologetic and regretful only to find that Pine Grove has become a giant travel destination based on word of mouth on the great sex people have there. Just a thought.

Hood job! Hope there are many spinoffs from the story. Also, it appears that the aphrodisiac encourages fetishes, as when Jodie responds to her father telling her she's "a good girl," and this could be developed into lots of different stories that are sufficiently different yet still related. Again, just a thought.

Good luck, and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue this with the men and all of the women going bi. I would love to read of the men taking turns spit-roasting each other as one of the women sucks the cock of the man in the middle while the other two ladies are in a 69. I find Bi-Incest where all of those involved take turns being on top to be quite hot.

Then have Jodie’s boyfriend and his family join up as well or maybe someone else the family knows. I also think that an outbreak that has General Davidson screwing Sergeant Chapman would be great. Bonus if he is taking a large cock up his ass at the same time. Then there could be an inspection of the base by outsiders who get introduced to the gas and take it with them when they report back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was nothing but drivel. The people who like this have low standards. Mom walks in and they "have to fuck". How utterly boring and unoriginal.

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

For a long story to work, my opinion is that it needs to have a story as well, not just sex. 4 stars from my side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you missed the perfect title for this story series, summed up in the last sentence of the story - "Make Love, Not War." ;-)

Blazed88Blazed88over 1 year ago

Great story to get off to. You dont need to be war and peace to get 5 stars from me lol. Hot dirty talk lots of family fun! A bi story from you would be appreciated. Keep writing wonderful filth!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincestfetishist@incestfetishist
Young guy writing stories and in chat for incest of all kinds Also check me out on AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/incestfetish/works