Pine Grove Experiment: Watt Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh fuck yes, you dirty bitch," Alexi approved. She lowered her head and arched her back, pushing her ass higher and closer into Niccy's face. She'd never wanted a guy to go anywhere near that region, but now it was the hottest thing she'd ever experienced. The wet, taboo feeling of her sister's tongue sliding in and out and all around her asshole made Lexi bite her bottom lip and moan loud. She rocked her hips, pressing her clit against Nicola's frantic fingers.

"Uuuuunnnnnng," Nicola lustfully moaned in reply, tongue buried in Alexi's asshole. She felt drool spilling from her mouth, dribbling down from Lexi's asshole, past her taint and down her pussy lips. She heard Lexi's moans and felt her tightening inside. Niccy was going to make her cum again, and soon. She rubbed harder and faster and flicked her tongue in and out of Alexi's tight little asshole.

Alexi squealed as she came. Harder and more intense than the one before. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth gaped wide. She felt herself clenching around Nicola's probing tongue. Her whole body convulsed with pleasure, radiating from the whole region below her hips. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh shit," she panted as she came down from the high.

Nicola reclaimed her tongue and scrambled to lay beside Alexi. She brushed the hair out of her face and gazed at her lovingly. "Good?"

Lexi rolled on to her side to embrace Niccy. For now, the wild, dominant woman inside her had been tamed. She nodded, smiling. "Best I've cum in forever." She kissed her sister. Their mouths slightly open, inhaling each other's breath. Alexi could taste her own ass on Nicola's mouth, but couldn't care less. Hell, it was sexy. She held her sister, and her sister held her. Embracing each other, kissing deeply, passionately, on the cheap, dirty vinyl floor of their apartment. They were coated in sweat, beyond the reach of the noisy air conditioner.

The Watt sisters continued making out for several minutes in that position, barely moving apart from their mouths. Eventually, Alexi rolled on top of Nicola and held her down by the shoulders. She was still wearing her white tank top and her hair was a mess. "Don't move." The anger had faded, but the compulsion to dominate Nicola had not.

Alexi stood and disappeared into her room. When she returned, she was nude and holding something behind her back. Nicola, obediently laying on the floor, looked up at Lexi's naked body and admired her tits. They were the same size as her own, and just as perky, but better somehow. Because they were Lexi's.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Lex," Niccy reminded her.

Lexi knelt down beside her sister and produced her 7-inch pastel green dildo from behind her back. It was a basic plastic coated vibrator - not one of those veiny, realistic dick-looking ones. She wasted no time putting it between Niccy's legs, rubbing the tapered tip against her wet pussy lips, coating it with her juices. "Tell me what you want, Nicola."

"I want you to fuck me, Lexi." She thrust her hips towards the teasing dildo, desperate for it to be inside her. "Please fuck me. Please," she whimpered.

Lexi angled the dildo and without warning shoved it hard inside Niccy's vagina. She watched it disappear inside her sister's body. Nicola spread her legs further and thrust her hips upward, letting the dildo deeper into her pussy.

Lexi started fucking her with it wildly, driving it deep inside her, hard and fast, over and over again. She gazed at her sister's face - eyes and mouth wide open, cheeks flushed red - and listened to her constant pleasure moans.

"Fuck me, Lexi. Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Niccy cried. She clutched her own breasts and squeezed them rhythmically. She thrust her hips, trying to match the speed of her sister's relentless fucking.

Lexi leaned over Niccy, pressing her tits into her face. Niccy latched on to her nipple immediately, sucking hungrily. Lexi moaned softly. "You like me fucking you? Fucking your slutty little pussy?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," Nicola confirmed with a mouthful of breast.

"You know your place now?"

"Mm-hmm." Sucking her big sister's perfect breasts, fucked by her big sister's dildo, in her big sister's apartment. She knew her place.

"Tell me. Say it out loud." Furiously fucking the dildo into Niccy's pussy, making her want it more and more with each movement.

Nicola reluctantly stopped sucking Alexi's nipple and cried out. "I'm your horny little slut, Lexi. I'll do anything you tell me to. Oh god, please, make me cum, please! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, please!"

"Take it all, you dirty fucking bitch. Take it all!" Lexi cried as she slammed the dildo into Niccy's hungry pussy. She switched the vibration on at its highest setting.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck yes!" Nicola screamed with pleasure as the strong sensations vibrated through her vagina.

Lexi silenced her sister's cries with her tits again. "That's it, cum for me. Cum for Lexi, you fucking slut."

With a mouthful of her sister's breasts, a pussyful of her sister's vibrating dildo, on the floor of their apartment, Niccy followed her sister's orders and surrendered to the orgasm that had been bubbling up for what felt like an eternity. She squealed and moaned, bucked and writhed. Lexi kept fucking her with the dildo, drawing out the orgasm, the vibrations making it even more intense. It felt like it would never end. Her mind was vacant - she was a creature of nothing but lustful pleasure.

Lexi watched her sister cum for almost a full minute. The constant sucking, pulling sensations on her nipples were so pleasurable, she wondered if she could cum from it if it lasted much longer. The sight and sound and smell of Nicola's orgasming body only helped fuel her own arousal.

Once her sister's earthshaking orgasm receded, Alexi switched the vibrator off and pulled it out of Nicola's tired, sensitive pussy. She brought the sex toy to Niccy's lips and fed her the dildo.

Niccy obediently started fellating Alexi's vibrator, drinking her own juices that coated the entire length of the device. She locked eyes with Lexi, who soon joined her in cleaning the dildo.

Lexi licked her sister's juices off the dildo, moaning softly as she swallowed her taste for the first time. She held the dildo vertically between them, each licking their own half. Before long, she couldn't taste Niccy's pussy anymore, and she pulled the dildo away when they were both mid-lick.

Their tongues met and they kissed, each with the taste of Niccy's pussy on their lips and tongues. The dildo clattered to the floor and Lexi grabbed Niccy's tits, squeezing them enthusiastically. Nicola likewise started groping Alexi's bare chest, squeezing and rubbing with passion.

Their deep, passionate, frantic kissing further fanned the flames of their lust. Nicola pulled Alexi to the floor and straddled her. She sat up, ending their brief makeout session.

Niccy looked down at Lexi, with her messy blond hair sprawled out on the floor beneath her. Her loving, lustful gaze was mirrored on Lexi's face. Niccy asked, "What would you like me to do? I wanna make you cum."

"Eat my pussy again," Lexi suggested. "Use that talented tongue."

Niccy nodded and immediately got into position, head between Lexi's legs. She grabbed the dildo and slid it effortlessly into Lexi's dripping wet pussy. She started fucking her slowly, then lowered her mouth to Lexi's clit and ran her tongue over it, side to side.

"Oh, good girl," Lexi moaned. "Just like that." She looked down her body and made eye contact with Nicola, whose nose was buried in her short pubic hair. Lexi rocked her hips and moaned softly.

Niccy read her sister's cues and slowly started increasing the speed of the clit licking and dildo thrusting. It would just be a matter of time before she'd be making Lexi cum again. She couldn't wait.

"Fuck yes, fuck me, Nic," Lexi cooed. "Right there, right there." One hand clasped her breast, the other gripped Nicola's ponytail firmly. She fucked her crotch against Niccy's face faster and faster. The feeling was building and building inside her. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" Lexi squealed.

The explosion of pleasure washed over her completely. She was barely aware of her squeals and wildly convulsing body, brought to ecstasy by her little sister's tongue and her own sex toy. She just rode the wave of bliss, letting the sensations wipe her mind clean.

Niccy kept thrusting the dildo in and out, feeling Lexi's pussy contracting around it as she came. She licked Lexi's clit over and over during the peak of her orgasm, then started sucking softly during the descent, until Lexi's breathing returned to normal. But she wasn't done yet.

Still sucking Lexi's clit, she pulled the dildo out of Lexi's pussy and angled the tip downwards, towards her taint. She slid it along the crease until she found her sister's asshole. She inserted it gently, slowly, and switched the vibration on.

Lexi was shocked that she wasn't resisting this intrusion, or punishing Niccy for doing something she hadn't been ordered to. She simply allowed her little sister to explore with the vibrator, moaning softly all the while. She lifted her ass off the floor slightly and spread her legs, giving Niccy better access. She caressed the top of Niccy's head.

Nicola slid the dildo deeper and deeper inside her sister's ass and started licking her clit again. Now she began sliding the dildo out, then back in. Slowly fucking Lexi's asshole with her vibrator, but gradually picking up speed. She bumped the vibration up a level.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Lexi moaned. Getting eaten out while getting assfucked with a vibrator. The sensations in her asshole were all new to her, but they were driving her wild. "Fuck me, Nic, fuck my ass! Oooh shit, oh fuck, fuck me!" Her eyes rolled back in her head and she arched her back. She thrust her hips, matching the rhythm of the dildo fucking.

Licking and fucking harder and faster, watching and feeling her sister building toward another orgasm. Giving it all to Lexi. Eager to please her. Desperate for her approval.

Alexi came harder than ever before. She writhed and bucked and squealed and looked absolutely perfect to Nicola. This made it all worth it - all the fighting and resentment and the argument. Just to have this moment with her big sister.

Lexi didn't know how long the orgasm lasted, but when she could form coherent thoughts again, Niccy was straddling on top of her again, passionately licking and sucking on the vibrator.

"Your ass just tastes so good," Niccy confessed between licks.

Lexi smiled and watched Niccy finish cleaning up. "Get your phone, Nic."

Niccy climbed off Lexi's body and crawled over to the couch and retrieved her phone. Kneeling, she looked back at her sister. "Okay, but...why?"

"You should probably cancel your date tonight, right? Spend some more quality time with your big sister?" She grinned.

Niccy grinned right back. She unlocked the phone and after a few seconds of tapping and scrolling, she pressed it to her ear, gazing unfocused out the window. The sun had finally fallen behind the neighboring buildings. "Jake? Hey, it's Nicola.... Yeah, good, thanks. Listen, I'm sorry, but..." She felt Lexi's fingers teasing her slit and ass crack. She absentmindedly spread her legs and felt Lexi's tongue on her clit and bit her cheek to stop a moan escaping her throat. "Sorry, I'm gonna have to bail tonight. I'm going to be eating out with my sister and instead." She hung up without waiting for a reply and moaned loudly.

****

General Davidson was drawn to the screen with two young women 69ing on a couch in one of those crappy 70s downtown apartments. He grinned, then cleared his throat. Private Helen Bird spun around with a start. She looked up at the big, imposing belly of General Davidson. She clamored to her feet and saluted with a trembling hand.

"General! Sir!" Fuck, she had no idea why she found him as sexy as she did. He was twice her age and maybe three times her weight. Maybe it was his power and his confidence. Whatever it was, she'd follow his orders any day. She blinked, suddenly aware he'd asked her a question a couple seconds ago. She removed her headphones. "Umm...sorry sir, can you repeat that?"

"I asked for a summary of these two," he pointed to Lexi and Niccy.

"Yes, sir." She picked up her hastily scrawled notes and read them out. "Two sisters, 23 and 20. Sexually active within 3 minutes of first dose. Their dynamic before the drug took hold seems to have carried over to sex."

"Go on." He was still watching Lexi and Nicola. The brunette looked like she was going to cum soon.

Helen continued. "See, they were arguing when the older sister felt the need to assert control, and she was rough, dominant, controlling throughout. Nothing of that nature was recorded in her file before today. And the younger one completely submitted to her at every step."

"Excellent. Some other pairings reported a similar finding where the aphrodisiac amplified all feelings, not just sexual desire. That would explain the argument, which fed into the sex itself. Good work, Private Bird." He left just as quickly as he arrived, no doubt off to report the latest findings to his superiors.

Helen sat down, heart racing and face flushed. He actually said "good work" to her! Her stomach fluttered. But she couldn't revel in the moment for too long - Sergeant Chapman was approaching, and Helen needed to clarify a few things. "Sergeant," Helen called out and saluted.

Samantha Chapman approached the eager Private. "Yes, Bird?" Samantha was only 2 years older than Bird, but the differences in their demeanor couldn't have been greater.

"Um, I had a few more questions about the...experiment? The surveillance."

"What is it, Private?" She had better things to do than babysit the new recruits.

"Well, why are we only exposing the aphrodisiac to such small sample sizes at once, instead of testing it on big crowds or sobering? And especially in private family homes, where it's virtually guaranteed to lead to incestuous behavior?"

Samantha was impressed. Perhaps there was more to Private Bird than her ditzy persona first indicated. "Good question, Private." She took a breath and paused to remember the lines as she'd rehearsed.

"Incest is the biggest taboo across all cultures. Now that we can prove we've created a drug that - after a single dose - can even override the evolutionary instinct that gave rise to the incest taboo? Well, we've demonstrated proof of the U.S. Government's conquest over every aspect of human nature for our own gain - the betterment of our nation. But more specific to its military applications, nonviolent incapacitation of enemy combatants had always been the ultimate goal for our military."

Samantha smiled kindly at the Private, who was still trying to parse the official jargon. "Okay. It's like the General explained it to me: 'How can you fight against us if you're too busy fucking your own family?'"

12