All Comments on 'Pineapple'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please open the log. This allows, as a recommendation, readers to know the quality of the story.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 1 year ago

Very hot. Never been on a cruise like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another author to gutless to allow a score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Phenomenal. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Bill is really just a sissy wimp. Hannah is the boss and will soon tire of a pathetic husband and dump his ass to go find a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Swingers are cheaters. May they all rot in hell. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The bisexual crap wrecked an otherwise erotic tale.

.

2 **

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

That was really, really really fuckin hot !!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Similar thing happened on a few of our cruises. Not the pineapple thing, but just getting close with a couple we became friends with. We didn't do it at home and didn't exchange info to meet up later. The atmosphere was right, we were on vacation and it just worked out.

kdad9010kdad9010over 1 year ago

That was a lot of fun. No humiliation. No hurtful actions or someone being left out. Just fun, sexy exploration. I wish I could give it 4 stars.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

Good story, but a little fast pace for a newbie swinger couple. I think you might have saved some new experiences for them to grow in a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you had the star rating system this story would probably be as close to a fiver as any I've read in recent weeks. Seems to have something for every taste and it read smoothly. I did have to look up "tannoy" to be sure what the word meant but that is half the fun of reading many stories that have new thoughts of locations included. It can only broaden your knowledge if you take the time to investigate the unknown. I could easily enjoy this style of cruising but doubt if my wife would be willing to join in the activities.

OpenManOpenManover 1 year ago

Wonderful! Something for everyone!

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story, even if it was a little fast paced. I enjoy the chase! Lol.

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Nicely written; fairly decent editing, but—no drama, no tension, no emotion, only a description similar to thousands of descriptions on this site of guilt-free fucking. Briefly said: boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m jealous, been on a few cruises now and nothing like this has happened to us, lol.

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Five stars 🌟

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

There is a wide audience for stories like this, so good luck to you. Personally, I like some emotional depth, which is plainly not your thing.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Is the pineapple a signal that there is a gay cuck and a whore available?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a tough call for me, big plus no humiliation! I would like a little more switch hitting M and F and it moved fast for first time couple, pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't understand why some readers are annoyed about the action in this or any story. These are soft porn stories so if you don't approve just switch stories. I found this story to be very exciting and learned a few things about cruise ships and pineapples that I wish I knew years ago when my neighbor added some pineapple light fixtures to his garage doorway. His wife was a very sexy blond with legs to die for and the nicest B sized bust line. They are divorced today but the lighting hasn't changed. Guess we will have to have a man to-man chat soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it! My wife and I cruise annually, and we always find at least one nice couple to swing with. I think cruises attract swingers. The erotic thrill of being fucking a stranger and watching your spouse having the same fun is amazing. We are in our early forties, and hope to cruise for many years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Screw the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. The comments (some) are the icing on the cake… “people like that should be shot” lol wow. Or how about “the cuckhold bi-wimp will be left for a real man” 👏encore, “bravo”…👏👏👏 absolutely loved it.

rickmorganrickmorganover 1 year ago

Hot as fuck. Well thought-through. I loved it.

OpenManOpenManover 1 year ago

VERY hot story! First anal, first bi, first DP - all in one place! Thank you!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Hahahaha. Seriously?

I'm surprised you scored this high.

What a turd.

DashaboutDashaboutover 1 year ago

Cruise Lines were made for firsts to happen, only been on two so far but had lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story!!

OGHMNWOGHMNW10 months ago

Wonderful Hot Erotic story here! We’ve heard the rumors about “pineapples” as we have cruised but haven’t seen any evidence of that activity. We leave for our next cruise in 2weeks so who knows what might happen.. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i gave this anal tale a 4! liked it, would enjoy watching it, but would not do anal to man or woman,, but thats just me,, i would enjoy the lifestyle if i had a willing partner but such is not the case,,,also this tale seems a bit rushed with no emotional conections between participants,,,but overall very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...