Pineapple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Hannah slowly returned to planet Earth she knew inside that she wanted to be where Sharon was before the holiday was finished.

*****

"Richard was trying his luck," Bill laughed as they lay in bed ready to enjoy an afternoon siesta.

"What do you mean?" Hannah said as she worked her husband's cock with her hand feeling it grow.

"When he tried anal with you while you were going down on Sharon," Bill said willing his wife to put her mouth to work.

"You seemed to enjoy fucking her ass a lot," Hannah said as she worked Bill to full hardness.

Bill moaned as he recalled how tight Sharon's ass had felt around his cock and he just wished his wife would let him.

"Would you like to fuck me in the ass?" Hannah said.

Bill thought he was going to cum on the spot as it was something he had pleaded and begged to be allowed to do, with no success since before they were married.

"What about you? If I am going to get fucked in the ass, what about you?" Hannah said firmly.

As she spoke Bill felt a coldness against his anal ring and felt his wife's finger pressing for entry. He had no idea what she had dipped her finger in but it was allowing the tip to just tease in and out.

"You haven't got a cock," Bill laughed and then moaned as his wife's finger slipped in.

"Have you ever thought about it?" Hannah said softly, one hand working on his cock while the finger covered in moisturiser worked in deeper.

"Yes," Bill groaned deeply as he let Hannah's finger slip deeper. "When I was at university there was this guy who gave the best blow jobs ever. He used to beg me to let him suck my cock and his technique was to finger me at the same time until I shot my load."

Hannah's finger was working in and out of Bill's ass and bending her head she started to suck. Breaking for a moment she said, "was that all?"

"Sometimes when I couldn't pull a girl rather than suck him I would bend him over and fuck him."

"And?" Hannah cooed stopping her sucking but still working her finger.

"I wondered what it would feel like," Bill groaned as his wife worked a second finger into his ass and started to finger fuck him.

Bill had drawn his knees up to allow his wife easy access to his ass and could feel himself starting to get closer to cumming. Suddenly Hannah stopped her fingers as she said, "I want you to fuck my ass and then tomorrow I want you to let Doug fuck yours. Is that a deal?"

"Yes," moaned Bill, frustrated in some ways that he hadn't cum, but the thought of being able to take his wife's ass was worth it.

Bill laid Hannah on her back and gently lifted her legs up to her chest allowing her to grasp them behind her knees, holding them up and apart. He then started to run his tongue over and around her clit drawing moans of pleasure from her. Teasing her pussy lips with his tongue he started to tug with his teeth making her moan even louder. Once he was satisfied she was relaxed and in the pleasure zone, he turned his attention to a previously forbidden area, her ass.

Hannah was going wild inside as Bill's tongue teased her pussy and when he focused his attention on her ass she felt her pulse start to race. Mellisa's attention in the sauna had released something inside of Hannah and when Mellisa had fingered her ass Hannah had cum harder than she had ever done before. Bill thought she had stopped Richard because she didn't do anal whereas she just wanted her husband to be the first.

Bill rolled his tongue into a tube and started to poke it into his wife's ass, pushing inside despite the initial resistance. As she relaxed even more he pressed forward to drive his tongue further inside. Coating a finger with the moisturiser he withdrew his tongue and gently inserted a finger, maintaining the pressure until it slipped fully inside. Teasing her clit with his lips he held his finger still, allowing her to adjust to the intrusion. Once she stopped tensing he moved his finger in and out, twisting gently as he slowly finger fucked her.

Hannah felt the finger inside and willed herself to relax as her husband licked her nub. Just as she felt she had adjusted to his finger the sensation intensified as he used a second finger to open her further. Then she suddenly felt empty as he removed his fingers and adjusted his position to between her thighs. She no longer had to hold her legs up as they were over Bill's shoulders as she was bent almost double. There was a short sharp pain as he penetrated her anal ring and she could feel her ass throbbing as it adjusted.

"I love you," said Bill looking down at his wife's pretty face.

"I love you as well," groaned Hannah, her pain dissolved into pleasure, "now fuck me."

Bill increased the pressure studying his wife's expression as he took her anal virginity. Once he was fully home he held it deep allowing her to adjust to his size. Pulling back a little he then eased back in, each time increasing the length of his stroke. Hannah's expression changed from dealing with pain to one of pure ecstasy as he slowly but methodically began to fuck her.

Hannah felt her husband's cock drive in and out of her ass and was convinced it was twice its normal size. Forcing a hand between their bodies she rubbed her engorged clit driving herself toward an orgasm. Just as she started to orgasm, Bill pulled his cock almost out of her ass and spurted seed into her ass from outside. Hannah went wild as her ass started to try to grip something that wasn't there and at the same time felt the hot splash of seed. As her brain finally registered her ass was empty and began to close Bill drove his cock fully home using the coating of his seed as lube. Hannah stayed at the peak of her orgasm as Bill fucked her in a frenzy until finally the pair collapsed in each other's arms, their hearts beating like a pair of drums.

After a few minutes, Hannah finally found the breath and coherency to gasp, "that was amazing and certainly won't be the last time."

"Monthly?" Said Bill half in hope and half in humour.

"I was thinking more like weekly," laughed Hannah as she snuggled into her husband's arms, revelling in the throbbing in her ass.

******

The next day Doug, Hannah, Bill and Mellisa were all sitting naked in the private hot tub on Bill and Mellisa's balcony.

"Bill popped my anal cherry yesterday," Hannah said without preamble, "and part of the deal was that he lets Doug fuck his. Are you up for that Doug?"

Doug thought for a moment and then laughed, "only if I get to fuck your ass as well."

"Yes you can," Hannah said determinedly, "in fact I want you and Bill to DP me."

Bill looked as shocked as Doug as Hannah hadn't mentioned her idea beforehand but if she was game for it he wasn't going to say no. At the same time, he felt a hand grasp his cock under the water and start to move up and down his already stiff cock.

"Well if the boys are going to put on a show best you sit over here," Mellisa said to Hannah, patting the seat beside her in the hot tub.

"You ever done this before?" Doug said as he climbed out of the tub to sit on the edge, his semi-hard cock starting to swell.

Bill swallowed nervously, "No never," he paused before he went on, "though I did suck the odd cock in uni."

Hannah laughed, "you never told me that yesterday."

Bill didn't reply, instead, he leaned forward and sucked Doug's cock into his mouth. As he started to move his head back and forward Doug stroked his hair appreciated. Then he looked at the two women, "any chance you could get him ready?"

The foursome towelled off quickly and moved to the bed where Doug lay on his back and Bill knelt between his thighs, resuming his cock sucking.

As Mellisa went in search of gel, Hannah knelt between her husband's upturned ass and pulled his cheeks apart. Poking her tongue into his anal ring she started to poke in and out as he had done to her the day before. Hannah felt Bill's ass relax as she worked her tongue deeper and had started to tongue fuck him when she felt a tap on her shoulder. As Hannah moved her head away, Mellisa slipped two gel-coated fingers into Bill's ass, working them deep quickly as she handed the gel tube to Hannah.

Doug had pulled his cock from Bill's mouth, and although it was still coated with her husband's spit, Hannah squirted a generous amount of gel on the shaft. As her hands spread it along the shaft she used her other hand to massage Doug's heavy balls.

"He's ready," Mellisa said.

Doug moved behind Bill and placed his cock at Bill's anal entrance, pressing slightly.

"Just relax," Doug said and gently increased the pressure.

Hannah was totally spellbound as she watched the head of Doug's cock enter her husband's ass, but the loud moan of pleasure was music to her ears and she felt Mellisa's fingers caress her ass. As Doug's cock sank slowly into Bill's ass Mellisa whispered in Hannah's ear, "I am sure your cunt is wet enough, but we should make sure your ass is ready if you are going to take them both." Hannah opened her legs with her gaze fixed on Doug's disappearing cock as Mellisa inserted two fingers from one hand into Hannah's soaked pussy and a finger from her other hand into her ass. As she worked the fingers slowly in and out she whispered in Hannah's ear, "soon you will be double penetrated by two cocks rather than fingers." Hannah could feel Mellisa's fingers inside her and had to grab hold of Mellisa's shoulder as the woman forced a second into her ass.

Doug had worked his cock fully into Bill's ass and held his body close to him as Bill panted into the bed. "You OK?" Doug said as he let Bill adjust to the cock in his ass.

"Fuck it hurts," Bill groaned feeling the sweat on his spine.

"Want me to stop?" Doug said even though he had no intention of stopping even if Bill begged him to.

"Christ no," Bill grunted, "fuck me hard and breed me deeply."

Taking him at his word, Doug pulled back and then into Bill forcing him down onto the bed and then grabbing his hips pulled him back as he withdrew his cock before driving it back into Bill's bowels.

"Your husband seems to be enjoying it," Mellisa said as she worked her fingers in and out in turn of Hannah's pussy and ass.

Hannah said nothing as she watched the scene before her eyes and could feel her orgasm building. Suddenly Doug yelled and started to fuck her husband hard and deep with frantic strokes and Hannah knew he was unloading deep inside him. The thought coupled with the sensations of Mellisa's talented fingers sent her over the top and her legs nearly buckled as she came hard.

As Doug pulled out from Bill's ass, Mellisa stepped forward and took his cock into her mouth. Then, gripping the base tightly, she milked the last of her husband's seed before licking the remainder of his load that was leaking slowly from Bill's ravaged ass.

Within a few minutes, Bill's cock had returned to hardness with the help of the blue pill Doug had slipped him earlier and lay on the bed, his cock pointing at the ceiling.

Hannah straddled her husband who was lying on his back and eased down onto his rock-hard cock, moaning as it filled her.

Bill looked into his wife's lust-filled eyes and then over her shoulder and into Doug's eyes. Bill whispered to Hannah, "are you sure?"

"Never been surer," Hannah replied hoarsely.

Bill reached around to pull his wife's ass cheeks apart for Doug and felt the head brush past his fingertips as Doug started to press against Hannah's anal ring. Bill could feel his wife get tighter as Doug entered her ass and he felt an incredible closeness knowing that just a short time ago the same cock had been in his ass.

Hannah's head was spinning as she felt Doug sink deeper into her ass, filling her completely, and even though he had recently filled her husband's ass he was still hard. Hannah had never felt so full in her life as she gasped loudly, "Fuck that feels so good." Hannah groaned as the two men started to move in and out, and then letting out a deep loud guttural moan she started to writhe between the two bodies as a huge orgasm ripped through her, muffling her pants and cries of orgasm in her husband's mouth.

Bill simply held his cock steady as he felt Doug start to work his cock in and out of his wife's ass and as she kissed him hard, their tongues entwined as Bill felt Doug fucking her ass harder and harder, his thrusts pushing her further on his cock.

Doug knew he wasn't going to last much longer despite the blue pill he had taken earlier, Hannah's ass was so tight around his cock that he feared she would squeeze it off. He felt his wife next to him, caressing his flanks and balls, her nails raking his skin as he started to erupt. At the point of his first jet, she put her weight against his body, holding him still so he spurted just from the twitching of Hannah's anal ring around his cock.

Bill could feel Doug throbbing inside his wife's ass, pumping her full of seed as he had to him earlier, and with a roar, he thrust up into his wife, sending jets of seed deep into her pussy.

Doug pulled out and Mellisa dived in, her tongue licking at the cream trickling from Hannah's open ass. Bill could feel Mellisa's tongue, and as his cock shrunk, she eased him out before her hungry mouth feasted on his juice-covered cock. Bill felt Hannah being rolled off him, and looking down, could see Mellisa licking at both her holes collecting every drop she could find.

Hannah was like a pleasure-filled rag doll as she remained on the ecstasy plateau, orgasm after orgasm rippling through her.

*****

"Will you be cruising again?" Mellisa said as she hugged Hannah as they waited to be called to disembark.

Hannah looked at her husband and smiled as they said in unison, "you bet your life we will."

"Good man," said Doug, "make sure you stay in touch and if you are ever in our neck of the woods would be great to catch up."

"That's us," Doug said as the tannoy called their group.

"We are on the Bella again just after Christmas," Mellisa said as she pressed a small package into Hannah's hand, "maybe we will see you then."

As Doug and Mellisa were swallowed up in the throng of people making their way down the sky bridge, Hannah opened her hand and smiled as she saw the pair of pineapple brooches.

12