Ping-pong with Gaby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like a beer?" she asked, placing her bat on the table with a winner's gesture.

"Yes, please."

"I'll get us some," she said, and disappeared into the house.

When she reappeared in the doorway, she had two beer bottles in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other.

"I thought you quit," I said.

Gaby looked at the cigarette in her hand as if only now noticing it.

"Oh no. My point was that I could quit anytime. If I wanted to. But I didn't."

She took a deep drag from her Camel and handed me the cold beer bottle. She blew out her smoke, we clinked glasses and drank.

"I'm definitely not an addict. And when we're back in Berlin, I'll be a healthy non-smoker again."

"You will?"

"Maybe I'll just smoke one for you now and then. Like when I really want to have sex with you," she grinned.

"That would be nice."

"I smoke a lot here on our vacation because I'm experimenting. I test how our minds and bodies react to my smoking. Interesting, don't you think?"

She pointed to my trousers, where my hard dick stood out in a bulge.

"As soon as I pick a cigarette from the pack, you get a huge erection and need to put your sperm in my vagina immediately. And if you can't get there, you'll just spray in all directions. Never have I had this kind of power over a man."

She put her bottle on the table, took my hand and pulled me into the house:

"Let's go back to bed. You urgently need it again, honey!"

The next two weeks went like that at my aunt's house. Gaby smoked a whole pack a day, and we had a lot of very nice sex. She seemed to enjoy both. So did I.

More than once we urgently had to go to a bush or something similar so she could suck my dick in relative privacy while smoking.

On one such occasion, three prepubescent boys in swimming trunks suddenly stood right next to us, staring:

"Have a look! A black hooker with one of her clients!" said one of them.

Gaby extracted my dick from her mouth, turned her head and said coolly:

"Now that you're so interested in my profession, I happen to be an aspiring high school teacher. And if you're smart enough to ever finish high school, which I doubt, then maybe we'll see each other again sometime for an oral exam."

The boys stood with downcast eyes and said nothing. Gaby took a deep drag from her cigarette.

"Now please fuck off and let's have some privacy!"

The boys left quickly without a word. Gaby blew her smoke on my dick and kept sucking until I came in her mouth.

The fact that she claimed not to be an addict annoyed me because I wanted Gaby to return to Berlin from our vacation as a solid smoker. I worried that her health-obsessed gym friends at uni might be successful with their boring lectures on the harmful effects of smoking. Unless she had developed a sustained smoking habit and couldn't quit.

For testing purposes, I made sure that there were no cigarettes in the house on the Sunday of our departure.

For the last few days, Gaby had woken up every morning with a bad cough that only stopped with the first drag of her first cigarette of the day.

I woke up to Gaby standing by the bed, naked, coughing and stressed. It was raining outside for the first time during our vacation. And in torrents.

"Where are my cigarettes," she asked with a slightly desperate tone in her voice. She bent down and kissed me awake with her intense smoker's breath.

"What time is it?" I asked sleepily.

"Almost half past seven. And I really need to smoke."

"You finished the pack last night. What about the cigarettes in the drawer?"

"They're gone too."

I had hidden my aunt's stash.

"I'm afraid we don't have any cigarettes in the house."

"Crap! I'll drive to the supermarket and buy some."

"It's closed. Today is Sunday."

"But there must be a vending machine somewhere. Are you coming?" she asked impatiently.

She quickly slipped on a pair of bikini bottoms and a T-shirt and ran barefoot through the puddles to the car while I fumbled for my clothes. With my shoes in my hands, I ran to the VW. The engine was running.

On the way, the rain increased. In the first, deserted village there was neither a convenience shop nor a vending machine. The situation was similar in the next. Gaby spotted a man with an umbrella walking his dog. She stopped in the middle of a huge roadside puddle, jumped out of the car and ran to him on her naked feet. The man shook his head. Gaby returned shaking her head and got behind the wheel soaking wet. The rain had made her T-shirt completely see-through, and I enjoyed the sight of her large tits and protruding nipples.

"Another non-smoker. That idiot was of no help,"she said and started the engine.

A few hundred meters further, a woman ran through the rain to her old Mercedes. Gaby braked, ran to the car and knocked on the window. Gaby negotiated with the woman in the pouring rain. The Mercedes driver shook her head with a friendly smile and pointed further down the village road. Then she took something out of her glove compartment and handed it to Gaby. She immediately took it out of the packaging, put it in her mouth and ran back to the VW, where she got behind the wheel, relieved. She turned and grinned and showed me the gum between her front teeth while the water dripped from her face:

"Nicotine gum. Better than nothing. The woman is an ex-smoker and has been chewing gum for 20 years. But I think this will save me for now. And above all: 20 kilometers away there is a town where there is definitely a vending machine."

Gaby slowly calmed down as the nicotine from the chewing gum seeped into her system. She drove the distance to the next small town relatively calmly. From the machine I pulled two packs, which - even with Gaby's heavy consumption - should last until Berlin.

She tore open one pack, put her chewing gum in the ashtray and finally lit the first cigarette of the day.

"Well, Gaby? Still not addicted?"

I smiled smugly when she had completely filled the small car with smoke. Outside, the heavy rain had turned to a drizzle.

"You don't know what it's like!" she said and went on, exhaling a little cloud of smoke with each word, "You have reached your goal. Because of your horniness and your perverse smoking fetish, I'm now totally addicted to cigarettes. But that doesn't matter because I like smoking. A lot. I simply like it. To celebrate the day and because we haven't had our morning sex, I'm going to turn right here and go into the forest. I can see your hard-on in your pants and we can't make it back to the house before you ejaculate anyway. So now you get to fuck me in the rain."

Gaby turned down the narrow forest path, braked sharply and got out. She dropped her panties and threw them in the car, turned her ass toward me, and leaned on the car roof with both hands. I fucked her from behind while she smoked standing up.

Although we had an indescribably great sex life since she became a smoker, our relationship unfortunately ended just three months later. Sex isn't everything in life it seems.

Gaby fell in love with another man, a non-smoker and fanatic sushi eater, with whom she has now moved in. It's just around the corner from where I live. I would wish for her that her new boyfriend would appreciate her smoking like I do ­- or at least tolerate it. That doesn't seem to be the case, however, as I almost daily see her alone in front of the house with her cigarette.

I bought two cartons of cheap Camel cigarettes across the Polish border. Every once in a while I throw a pack in her mailbox.

I'd like to hear her explain to her non-smoker boyfriend why they keep finding cigarettes in the mailbox. But I probably never will.

I partially finance Gaby's cigarette consumption because, firstly, she has little money as a student, secondly, I feel responsible for her smoking habit, and thirdly, I don't want her to get stupid ideas about quitting.

It's a great pleasure when she raises her cigarette from across the street to greet me as I walk by, sending a cloud of smoke and a smile my way. I think Gaby has an idea where the cigarettes in her mailbox come from.

12